A matter of fate ~

By aestheticlino

"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love h... More

characters ✨
part 1✨
part - 2✨
part - 3✨
part - 5✨
part - 6✨
part - 7✨
part - 8✨
part - 9✨
part - 10✨
part - 11✨
part - 12✨
part - 13 ✨
part - 14✨
part - 15 ✨
part - 16✨
part - 17✨
part - 18✨
Part - 19✨
part - 20✨
part - 21✨
part - 22✨
part - 23✨
Fated to be one~
Epilogue

part - 4✨

11.9K 523 23
By aestheticlino

It's been said and done
Every beautiful thought's been already sung
And I guess right now, here's another one
So your melody will play on and on, with the best of 'em
You are beautiful, like a dream come alive, incredible
A centerfold miracle, lyrical
You saved my life again
And I want you to know, baby

I, I love you like a love song, baby
And I keep hitting repeat-peat-peat-peat-peat-peat (oh)
I, I love you like a love song, baby (oh
I, I love you like a love song, baby (oh)
And I keep hitting repeat-peat-peat-peat-peat-peat

~love you like a love song
By Selena Gomez and The Scene

•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×

Third person's pov

Next morning

Irika woke up just to witness Satvik sleeping on couch with his blanket on floor, Irika slowly got up and walked towards him. Placing the blanket over him ,she walked inside the washroom.

Doing her morning routine, she took a quick shower and came out wearing a levender colored saree with her hairs wet, she walked towards the dressing table and dried her hair. Applying vermillion and wearing her jewelleries she looked at her self just to witness Satvik looking at her through the mirror.

As she caught him looking at her and he looked in another direction.

Irika turned back to face him and asked.
"What am I supposed to do?!" Irika asked
"What?!" Satvik said

"I mean all day, what am I supposed to do here" Irika asked.

"You have to do nothing maids will do everything" he said

"So i just have to get bored all day long" she muttered and he without saying anything went inside the washroom.

"Rude" irika muttered and sat on the bed.

Opening her phone she called her mother and talked for awhile.

Satvik came out of washroom dressed in his formals looking hot as usual

Irika looked at him more like glanced at him.

He wore his watch, applied his scent and walked towards the door before leaving he stopped and looked at her.

"I am going to the office, if mom says anything Please ignore it, she is just kinda rude" he said without any emotions on his face.

--------------

Evening

It was evening around 4 pm. Shivangi came with makeup artist in Irika's room.

"Irika bhabhi she is your make-up artist, she'll do your makeup and get you ready, and here its the dress you are supposed to wear, bhai brought it for you" Shivangi said placing a bag on the bed.

Irika nodded. Soon the makeup artist started her work.

She did a very elegant and beautiful makeup on her face. And left her hairs open with light curls.

After getting her makeup and hair done which took around a hour she wore the dress shivangi gave her.

She wore a golden and rose gold colored lehenga and complimented it with the diamond jewelleries which were in bag.

It had diamond choker, diamond earrings, a ring and bangles.

Her outfit.

The makeup artist was giving a last touch to her makeup when Satvik entered the room.

He froze on his place as his eyes went on her reflection on the mirror. She looked absolutely beautiful and adorable in that dress which complimented well with her wheat tone skin.

The makeup artist left and he walked inside the wardrobe, taking out a kurta he got ready.

His outfit

He came out of the wardrobe and stood infront of mirror, setting his hair. Irika was looking at him and she came into reality after listening his voice.

"Shall we go?!" Satvik asked
"Y-yeah" Irika said and Satvik opened the door.

Irika walked out and Satvik followed behind.

The hall was adorned with flowers and fairy lights making the beautiful interiors look even prettier, the stairs were covered in red carpet giving it a royal look and the real flower making the whole house smell refreshing, the flowers on the railings and pillars look gorgeous.

The couple stood on top of the stairs ready to walk down.

Satvik held Irika's hand and they walked downstairs slowly, irika kept struggling with her heavy lehenga.

They walked towards the stage and sat there. Soon one by one guests started to come and give them blessings and gifts.

After a very long time guests started to leave and Irika stood from the seat.

"Lets have dinner" Satvik said
"I ain't hungry" Irika said and started to walk but her wrist was held by satvik, he turned her around and made her face him.

"Do not test my patience" he said calmly
"I am simply not hungry Mr. Malhotra" Irika said and got her wrist free and walked upstairs.

She entered the room and started removing her jewelleries.

Soon Satvik entered the room and saw her struggling with the string of her blouse.

Satvik try to ignore it and walked inside the wardrobe.

"Ugh its irritating" he heard Irikaa shout in frustration. he walked inside and looked at her.

"Can you call Shivangi?!" Irika asked
"Alright" Satvik said and walked outside, he knocked on the door but Shivangi didn't open it so he didn't knocked further and came back.

"Um i guess she is asleep" Satvik said entering the room

"Can you h-help?!" Irika asked and he nodded walking towards her.

He made her look at the mirror and started undoing the string but it wasn't getting open.

"I Guess there's double knot" Irika said and with in no second he felt his breath on her back and soon his lips which made shiver run down her spine and she closed her eyes.

Nah he wasn't kissing her back but he was opening the string by his teeth and soon he opened it and backed off and Irika immediately ran into the wardrobe.

Satvik changed his clothes in the room and took his pillow from the bed and laid on the couch.

-------------------

Hey people.

I am back with another update i was kinda busy so couldn't update, i am sorry for taking so much time. And thankyou so much for all the support on previous chapters.

Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

550K 27.2K 52
ᴅᴀᴀsᴛᴀᴀɴ-ᴇ-ᴍᴏʜᴀʙʙᴀᴛ⇏𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎♡ ♕𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒♕ A collection of romantic stories with a little bi...
2.4M 91.6K 52
Naina was an orphan with so many dreams. But had to give up those dreams due to fate. When she was forced to marry India's youngest billionaire, she...
4M 139K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
4.4M 228K 151
❤️ Completed ❤️ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not want to disturb him in any way, so she i...