His Eternal Obssession (Compl...

By msjasly

Goutham was an extremely introvert and calm young man. He was very humble, respected everyone and treat every... More

Prologue
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter - 53
Chapter- 54
Chapter - 55
Chapter - 56
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Chapter - 59
Chapter - 60
Chapter - 61
Chapter - 62
Chapter - 63
Chapter - 64
Chapter - 65
Chapter - 66
Chapter - 67
Chapter - 68
Chapter - 69
Chapter - 70
Chapter- 71
Chapter - 72
Chapter - 73
Chapter - 74
Chapter - 75
Chapter - 76
Chapter- 77
Chapter - 78
Chapter - 79
Chapter - 80
Chapter - 81
Chapter - 82
Chapter - 83
Chapter - 84
Chapter - 85
Chapter - 86
Chapter - 87
Chapter - 88
Chapter - 89
Chapter - 90
Chapter - 91
Chapter - 92
Chapter - 93
Chapter - 94
Chapter - 95
Chapter - 96
Chapter - 97
Chapter - 98
Chapter - 99
Chapter - 100
Chapter - 101
Chapter - 102
Chapter - 103
Chapter - 104
Chapter - 105
Chapter - 106
Chapter- 107
Chapter - 108
Chapter -109
Chapter - 110
Chapter - 111
Chapter -112
Chapter - 113
Chapter - 114
Chapter - 115
Chapter - 116
Chapter - 117
Chapter - 118
Chapter -119
Chapter - 120
Chapter - 121
Chapter - 122
Chapter - 123
Chapter - 124
Chapter - 125
Epilogue - 1
Epilogue -2
Thank You
New Story Alert๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Chapter - 25

8.2K 886 133
By msjasly

Recap: Goutham win the government tender and share the news with Mithra.

***************

The loud noise of things being broken made people flinch in fear. They stood in the middle of the living watching the closed doors of the room in the first floor and their eyes closed everytime the noise came down crashing things. None of them had the guts to reach the room or even be at the same floor. They all sighed in relief when they heard the noise of the shoes that were hitting the marble floor. 

They moved back to the corner leaving the path clear for Vasudevan who rushed on hearing the news of his son who had locked himself in the room. He quickly reached the floor and stood before his room and knocked on it.

Vasudevan: Pranav, open the door. I m here and we will talk and fix everything.

He banged on the door continuously but there was no response. Vasudevan screamed calling his home manager to get the keys of Pranav's room. He opened the door and was welcomed by complete darkness. He switched on the light and saw the entire room was ruined and all the things were broken with a bat that was lying on the messed up bed. 

He sighed in worry and walked carefully inside only to see his son Pranav slumped on the floor with his legs stretched. He looked like a complete mess and was looking at the floor. Vasudevan picked the crutch and placed it on the bed. He sat next to Pranav on the floor and caught his hand but Pranav yanked away from his hold.

Pranav: Leave me alone...

Vasudevan: Sure I will leave you but can I know the reason of your foul mood before leaving ?

Pranav: What will happen if you get to know ? Nothing will change dad so please let me be on my own.

Vasudevan: Not possible my dear son. I have got you back after 4 years and do you think I will let you go through any pain and just sit back watch you going through it ? Every problem has a solution Pranav if not we should either create a solution to that problem or a new problem that will seize the existing problem. Now tell me what is troubling you.

Pranav: I lost the government tender, that was a huge project and would have got millions of money for us.

Vasudevan: Are you worried as if we are running out of money ?

Pranav: No, but I failed you dad. I couldn't run the company successfully like you did. Its about my prestige now that I lost it to someone who has just boomed over night.

Vasudevan: He didn't appear over night Pranav. He has been working with an excellent plan and strategy that he got the tender today and he is not new into business. His father is a businessman and he is no less than us.

Pranav: Whoever it is but fact is I lost and....and I couldn't find the girl dad...Its like she vanished from the earth.

Vasudevan: When we are so eager and keen in finding something our brain will betray us and we might not find the thing even if it is before our eyes. Its time that you should come out of the room and face the world. Let go of the task of finding her and one day she will appear before you unexpectedly and coming to business either you need to be strong that we got a strong rival now or quit business and focus on something else that will give you peace of mind.

Pranav: Do you think I m not capable of handling business ?

Vasudevan: Handling business needs patience  and acceptance. We cannot always expect profit in business and we need to be acceptive of losses. A true businessman will learn from his loss. Now get up and find where you went wrong that made you lose the tender. Keep watching that guy's moves like a hawk and his one wrong move will get the project back to you and that is how business works.

Pranav: Thank you dad and you are right I can't shut myself anymore in the room. 

Vasudevan: you need a partner Pravan both in business as well as life. You need someone to share your emotions that will help you reduce the stress.

Pranav: Who will like a man walking with crutch ?

Vasudevan: You are wrong Pranav. There are girls who will genuinely love you even if they don't then remember you are a billionaire's son and you will get anyone you want.

Pranav: I want to marry the girl who ruined my life, the one because of whom I lost 4 years of my life, she is the reason that I had to walk with the help of crutch. I want to tie her to my life forever that she will regret every moment of her life.

Vasudevan: You need a girl to live a happy life and not to revenge Pranav so I will find a girl for you. Now get up and let the maids clean the room and you can stay in any other room. Also promise me that you will not give up any time in your life and shut yourself like you did today.

Pranav promised and Vasudevan helped him to stand and passed the crutch to him as they got out of the room letting the maids to clean his room.

Next day Mithra got up early and got dressed in a cotton saree and reached the hall where her mother was also getting ready. Mithra was looking at her all puzzled.

Mithra: Maa, where are you going so early today ?

Kavitha: To the temple where else. You said you are signing your first project after being promoted and how huge that project is so I wanted to go to the temple to pray for you.

Mithra: I got ready to reach the temple before I drive to the office so come lets go together and then I will go to office and you can return home by auto.

They both informed Raghuvaran and left home in her scooty to the temple. Shylaja and Raghini who were on their way to Shylaja's friend's daughter wedding. Raghini saw Mithra and shook Shylaja to get her attention.

Raghini: Aunty, look at the girl driving scooty, she is Mithra who work for Goutham.

Shylaja: But she is not the one whom we are looking for so why worry about her.

Raghini: You said her parents stay in their native then who is the lady behind her ? Should we see and get to know more details ?

Shylaja: But she is getting married and may be her parents must have returned for her marriage.

Raghini: still what is she doing here when the address you said is exactly opposite direction from here ? Not to forget there won't be any shops open at this time for purchase and by their looks it seems like they are going to temple and see the lady is holding a flower basket in her hand. There are so many temples in the area where you went to meet her family so why would they come here all the way ?

Shylaja: Driver follow that scooty and stop behind them.

Mithra parked the scooty and entered the temple with her mother. Shylaja got down from the car and followed Mithra and Kavitha inside the temple. After offering the prayers Mithra and Kavitha came out of the temple and Mithra saw Raghini standing before her. Mithra remembered Raghini from the day she appeared in Goutham's office and gave a polite smile.

Raghini: You are Mithra right ?

Mithra: hmmm..

Raghini: This is my aunt Shylaja..I mean Goutham's mother and who is this next to you ?

Mithra gulped and was scared but tried her best to hide her emotions.

Mithra: Hello madam nice meeting you and this is my mother.... Maa, she is my boss's mother.

Kavitha: vanakkam, innaiku office la pudhu project sign panna poradha sonna Mithra adhan kovil ku vandhom. Ungala paathadhula romba sandhosham. ( Hello, Mithra said that she is about to sign an important project so we came to temple. It was nice meeting you )

Shylaja did not speak a work and returned the smile. Raghini was waiting for Shylaja to talk something or question Mithra but to her surprise Shylaja stayed calm.

Shylaja: Nice meeting you Mithra and all the best for the project. You should leave before its late to office. 

Mithra nodded her head and stopped an auto for Kavitha and once she got into the auto Mithra looked at Shylaja who was also looking at her but Mithra was not able to understand the emotions behind her eyes. She started her scooty and drove to office.

As soon as she reached office she met with Goutham and Rehman who were also waiting for the elevator. The trio entered the elevator and she greeted both of them. Goutham was unable to take his eyes off her. She looked so enticing in the cotton saree with minimal makeup. 

Mithra: I met with your mother and Raghini at the temple sometime back.

Goutham was startled from inside but he hid his reactions before her and shared a look with Rehman who also had a panick look on his face but he was behind Mithra for her to note him.

Goutham: Ohh, good. So what did she say ? 

Mithra: I was with my mother so we just got introduced and nothing else. 

Now Goutham fisted his palm in his pocket and cleared his throat and forced a smile to hide his nervousness. As soon as the door of the elevator opened Mithra was the first to leave and Goutham followed with Rehman behind him. 

Goutham entered his room with Rehman and hit the wall in frustration. 

Rehman: Time to be patient and think of what should we do now ? 

Goutham: If my guess is right she must have found Mithra's home already. We should do something before she spoil everything which I had built over years. I need to make Mithra confess her love for me. Everything will be resolved once she confess to me.

Rehman: But until she confess what are the plans ?

Goutham: Call Bala now ...

Rehman did as he said and once Bala answered it he turned the call on speaker to have the discussion.

Goutham: Bala, vacate that place immediately and clear if of compeletly. Have a man watch Mithra's home 24 hours and if you see my mother or any stranger trying to enter Mithra's home then remember they should not... at any cost you will stop them. If that is my mother then call me immediately.

Bala: Alright, so the climax of your love story has begun ?

Goutham: Yes and I m not letting anyone ruin our life.

Rehman: And we won't sit and watch that happening. We are with you to handle everything. We should find a way to make Mithra confess her love.

Goutham nodded his head and informed Rehman to leave his room and keep tab on Raghini and his mother as he had to leave to the secretariat with Mithra to sign the project.

***************

A/N:

Please vote and comment

Take care and Thank You.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 23.7K 79
Kallakamunage.. - "kallan" - thief or mischievous person... "Kaamugane" - a man with more desires "kallakamunage" also means secret lover Thi...
368K 34.7K 94
ELEMENTS OF LOVE series - BOOK 1 (Magic and Passion) - Symbolising Element of Nature - Water Ashwika He is the Lion of the Boardroom. Tall, Handsome...
30.5K 3.5K 39
๐€ ๐๐จ๐ฒ ๐–๐ก๐จ ๐ˆ๐ฌ ๐‰๐จ๐ฒ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐€๐ง ๐€๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ ๐ง๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐Œ๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ‘น ๐ƒ๐ฎ๐ž...