A friend's Revenge

By fabianpadmore

Atlas Cain's best friend Alex Goodman is beaten to death by Rebecca Turner,Atlas seeks to find revenge for he... More

chapter 1 - A reason for revenge
chapter 2 -A Heart to talk to
chapter 3- rage
chapter 4 - butterflies 🦋
Author's note
chapter 5- care and comfort
chapter 6- our love on walls
chapter 8-I got you
Chapter 9- Healing Together
Chapter 10-Our Final Revenge
Chapter 11- Be Brave
Chapter 12-I will love you either way
chapter 13- A suprise visit
chapter 14 - First for everything
chapter 15- A Meltdown
Chapter 16- Shopping

chapter 7-let me fight for you

7 2 0
By fabianpadmore

Atlas' Pov

Two weeks had past and Silas was in detention for fighting Rebecca and her crew for giving me a black eye,open day was almost here which means the parents will be visiting the school to visit their kids,I highly doubt that my mother will show,or my brother,I wonder if Silas' parents are coming.

I sit in my dorm waiting for Silas to get back and I hear my phone start to ring and I pick up.

hello?

Atlas,it's your mother,I'll be coming to your open day next week and so is your brother.

not even a hello back but alright,bye mom.

bye,sweetheart.

I hang up the phone and sigh,I'm gonna have to tell Silas to not look at me for that whole day and he's not going to like it.

Silas eventually gets back with snacks and i run up to him and hug him.

"I missed you." I smiled at him and he kissed my forehead

"I missed you too."he replied

I dragged him to the bed and we cuddled for a bit before he got up to get dinner from the canteen.

I took the time to shower and  pick out a movie when there was a knock  at my door. I slipped on my clothes and went to open the door when I saw Rebecca standing there looking at me with a broken nose and a busted lip.

"Oh,it's just you,what do you want?" I deadpan

she crosses her arms and scoffs,"I want pay back!" she screams before trying to pull my hair I doged effortlessly and she was growing with anger I closed the door behind us and she started throwing punches.

she managed to hit me on my arm but I was unfazed really,I kept a straight face the entire time before punching her in her nose and stomach causing her to fall to the ground in pain.

"Get up,I didn't punch you that hard." I chuckled and she got up trying to punch me in my face and I grabbed her hand and twisted it causing her to start crying from pain.

I kneed her in stomach causing her to fall to her knees and start gagging like she was about to throw up.

"If you puke on this door mat I'll tear your fake eye lashes off and shove them down your throat." I spat and she crawled back to where ever ring of hell she came from.

Silas came back as soon as she was out of sight,I didn't even realize that my knuckles were starting to bruise.

"Did she come out here talking about payback or some shit?" Silas asks me as he opens to door.

"Yea,what's up with that?" I asked walking inside to dorm he soon followed after.

"I'm not too sure but are your parents coming to open day?" Silas questioned as he sat on the couch.

"yea my mum and brother, you're gonna have to avoid me for that day because my family is very protective of me." I sigh joining him on the couch.

"I'll try my best." he huffed handing me my food.

"It's only for one day you'll be fine." I reassure him as I begin to eat my food.

"Ew,spinach." I gag at the taste of spinach in my pasta.

"Eat it Atlas,it's good for you." Silas says firmly.

I spit it out and pout,refusing to eat the pasta.

"It can't be that bad Atlas,just eat a few bites and I'll give you a reward." Silas proposed

"Do I look like Popeye?" I say stalefacing him.

"If you don't eat the food Atlas I swear imma cripple you." Silas warns making my face go to blush.

"Cripple me if you want I'm not eating that spinach." I say crossing my arms.

"Alright you asked for it not me." Silas says taking the food from me and putting it in the mini fridge before scooping me off the couch and placing me on the bed kissing me harshly.

I kiss back as we start to undress each other giving each other hickeys as silas pushes me onto the bed pinning my hands above my head.

"You got two options,either you eat the spinach or I cripple you, you choose." he whispered into my ear

"Cripple me." I say flatly my face full of blush.

"As you wish,my love." Silas said reaching over to the night stand and taking up a condom.

He slipped it on a thrusted into me harshly causing my back to arch.

"R-right t-there!" I moaned gripping his back as he thrusted into me harshly.

"God damn you're tight." Silas groaned as he slammed into me.

I bit my lip trying to suppress my moans, I could feel Silas' arms wrap around my body as he thrusted into me,my legs wrapped around his waist.

I felt a knot in my stomach form as I was soon reaching my high.

"L-love I'm close."I breathed

"Go ahead and cum for me baby." Silas grunted while picking up his pace.

I felt the knot unravel as I reached my High and I released onto Silas.

my breathing was heavy my back arched as silas pulled out of me and I slumped into the bed exhausted.

"You're not done on your hands and knees love." Silas instructed and I did as told he got behind me placing his hand on the small of my back causing my back to arch and he slammed into me again.

"You're such a good girl." Silas whispered into my ear sending shivers down my spine.

I could feel him inside my stomach,he was really tearing my insides up.

"mmmm Silas,faster." I moaned out as he picked up the pace.

"S-shit Atlas I'm close." Silas groaned out as his strokes got sloppier.

"Me too keep going." I huffed as he kept going until we both reached our highs we both helped each other come down from our highs and Silas pulled out of me and I collapsed onto the bed.

"You did so well love." Silas praised moving hair from in my face before placing a kiss on my lips,I smiled tiredly and he smiled back.

"Let's get you cleaned up."Silas said scooping me up and carrying me to the bathroom and placing me on the toilet while he got clothes for us.

"I'm gonna be limping in frount of my mother and brother now,great." I think to myself as silas comes back with clothes for us.

"Ready for a shower love?" Silas asks turning on the shower.

"yea,I'm tired." I respond trying to hold myself up on the counter.

Silas comes and picks me up and carries me to the shower and he washes my body off gently.

He's always gentle during  aftercare, gentle with me in general he's usually mean to everyone around him except the guys sometimes.

He dries me off and dresses me before putting me in bed and getting himself dressed.

I watch him as he puts on a pair of boxers and a pair of shorts before climbing into bed and putting me on his chest.

He's like a big muscular teddy bear,could still kill you if he wanted but still cuddly at the end of the day.

"Are your parents coming on open day?" I ask the boy who was looking at me smiling.

"Yea my mom and dad are coming." Silas sighs while playing with my hair,I had gotten it cut shorter recently and Silas loved to  run his hands through it.

"So how are you going to cover these hickeys up before Saturday." Silas asked chuckling a bit.

"I'll cover them up I've got 4 days." I say tiredly

"Alright sleepy head,get some rest." Silas said kissing the top my my head

I slowly drift off  with Silas gripping me like a bear.

Silas' Pov

Atlas is so cute sleeping she looks so restful and peaceful,I see a smile tug at her lips as i run my fingers through her hair.

My parents are coming to the school I really hope that they don't find out about me fighting for Atlas.

I originally moved schools because of my grades and because I was fighting,one thing I didn't know before I came here at Eden Academy was that Rebecca was here,she's the reason I don't have a sister anymore.

Rebecca bullied my sister to suicide and I will never forgive her for it,I was the one who carried that casket into the church,I was the one who sat and watched her in that hospital bed as they tried to keep her alive,I was the one who found her unconscious in the bathroom  with the bottle of pills in her hand.

I will make her pay for every thing she did,every day and night that Leila cried herself to sleep,I'll make Rebecca bleed.

I clench my fist that was on Atlas' back and Atlas whispered in her sleep," You're fine love,I've got you." she trailed off back to sleep and I felt myself calm down and I soon drift off myself with Atlas on my chest.

-------------------------------------------
That brings us to the end of chapter 7,I hope you enjoyed,we'll get to see more of Silas' past in the next few chapters.

1593 words

thx for reading♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 279 20
In the last book, Nina and Alex were faced with the hardships or love, life, and death. They thought that their love was strong enough to get them th...
130K 9K 57
This story is part of the Wattpad Creators Program! •• One sudden horrific moment shifts the entire trajectory of Atlas and Errol's lives, handicapp...
169K 3.3K 85
{MATURE CONTENT} Arabella Turner doesn't know where she fits. She can't tell if enjoys the peaceful quiet or the partying and crowds, but she just bl...
115K 2.8K 31
"One of my favorite tropes is someone who believes they're hard to love and someone who loves them like it's breathing." TW: Mentions of suicide and...