My Mafia King

Autorstwa lunalovesreadingg

It's time for Athena Russo to get her revenge on the ones that have wronged her. People will try to stop her... Więcej

INTRO
AESTHETICS
1 | Kill
2 | Coffee Shop
3 | Old Man
4 | Again
5 | The First Ball
6 | Phase One
7 | He Escaped
8 | I Was Her First Kiss
9 | Two Years Ago
10 | The Second Ball
11 | Liar
12 | Three Years Ago
13 | Bella
14 | The Third Ball
15 | Proud
16 | Killed Him
17 | Drunk
18 | The Voices
19 | Regret
20 | The Fourth Ball
21 | Ubel König
22 | Power
23 | Gift
24 | Wasting My Time
25 | The Fifth Ball
27 | Pushing Him
28 | Secrets
29 | One Year Ago
30 | Future
31 | Planning
32 | Family Dinner
33 | Being Okay
34 | Wedding Dress
35 | Left Behind
36 | Acting Weird
37 | Fixing Things
38 | Visit Me
39 | Wedding Day
40 | I Do
41 | Somehow It Worked
42 | Can't sleep?
43 | Care About Me
44 | Serious

26 | Mic Drop

19.3K 883 783
Autorstwa lunalovesreadingg

I'll be updating the next chapter very soon. this one is kinda rushed, sorry.

ATHENA RUSSO:

"Step away from my brother, Yavok."

I don't move at all, waiting for him to move.

Yavok takes a very very small step back which makes me wonder, how the hell have I kept him alive for so long?

Without hesitating, I walk over to them. My heels loudly click against the marble floor as I keep eye contact with Yavok. I take Ares's spot, keeping him behind me, not allowing him to get injured.

The gun is now pointed at me as I stare at Yavok, not once breaking eye contact.

I tilt my head at Yavok as I watch him in amusement as horror drains all the blood from his face.

Yavok gulps as I snatch the gun out of his hand and throw it onto the floor. The gun slides across the marble shiny floor, and I feel the tension in the room ease a little.

Yavok looks at his men and motions for them to come and take me.

His men slowly come forward and reach for their guns then point them at me.

"Take her!" Yavok orders, taking multiple steps away from me, frightened of me.

I hold my hand up, and the men lower their guns and step back. "They don't work for you anymore, they work for me."

Yavok looks at his men and then back at med and starts laughing but we all hear the uncertainty in his horrible laugh.

"My men? Work for you? That's funny but not possible."

I take a step forward, "The past few weeks I've been busy. Busy changing your men's minds. Their loyalties don't lie with you anymore, they lie with me."

I pause and look at his pocket. His phone is in his pocket. His phone dings and I look back up at Yavok.

"You might want to check that," I say, watching him in boredom.

I look around the room and notice a big throne. I just know he was sitting on that, feeling powerful.

My eyes connect with Hades and he looks amused.

He looks... Good. More than good. Normally he looks the same every time I see him but he does now but I can't tell what has changed.

His sharp nose, chiseled jawline, black hair, and dark green eyes haven't changed.

Yeah, he looks pretty normal to me.

And he has to stop looking at me like that.

That is not normal.

Hades shakes his in disbelief, smiling at me.

Yeah, I can't look at him anymore. He's creeping me out. He's probably drunk or high. I don't know.

I know for a fact that him giving me that smile isn't what he normally does. But yet again, I don't know him enough to be judging.

I'm definitely never going to get to know him just to judge him. I'll judge him all I want.

"What?! You didn't just take my men, you've taken all my businesses and companies."

"Yeah, I should've told you but I wanted to keep it as a surprise," I sarcastically say with a sweet fake smile.

I nod to "his" men and they grab Yavok.

I step forward, amused by his aghast face. I lean and quietly say, "I did tell you to "start bidding your goodbye because your time is running out." Did I not?"

He tries to get out of the men's grip, shouting at me, begging me to stop this.

"You don't understand what you are doing! I was protecting you! I was helping you! Stop this now!" He shouts, his eyes searching mine for remorse.

I am not in front of a mirror but I know my eyes show no remorse in them whatsoever.

I will deal with him later.

Rolling my eyes, I say, "Take him away."

The men nod and drag him away. I ignore the old man's cries for forgiveness, swearing everything he did wasn't his fault.

"You can't do this! It wasn't my fault! I had to do what I did to you! You can't just take all my hard work away! You can't! Please! I beg of you, Athena!"

The horror in Yavok's voice bounces off the walls, echoing, humiliating him even more.

I turn around and look at Ares.

"You okay?"

Ares just stares, gaping at me.

"Ares?"

He slowly grins and flicks my forehead, "That was so badass."

Momentarily, I close my eyes, recalling all this time he used to flick my forehead. I guess some things never change when it comes to him.

Then I hear something shatter.

"Are you kidding me?!"

I look at Lorenzo and the shattered phone on the floor. Guess that never changed either. He breathes heavily, glaring at me.

He takes big strides toward me, "Do you have any idea what you have done?!"

I don't answer.

"You are not taking over the Russian mafia, I don't care what you say, I will not allow it!" He shouts, his fists clenched.

Hades steps in between me and Lorenzo and says something so quiet to him that I can't hear.

Hades's posture is calm and relaxed but something tells me what he said tells me it was anything but calm.

Lorenzo glares at him, "You are not involved in this conversation now move."

"I have every right to be involved and you know why," Hades tells him.

"Do you guys mind doing this another time?" Ares asks, standing beside me, crossing his arms.

I glance at Elijah. He's watching Lorenzo and Hades very carefully, he looks at me and shrugs.

Lorenzo's eyes snap to mine and he points a finger at me, "I'm not letting you do this. I thought this whole idea was revenge. Not taking Yavok's position."

I cross my arms, "I never told anyone what I was planning and this is only a fraction of my revenge."

Lorenzo opens his mouth but shuts it when I give him a glare.

I walk past them to my new throne. I go up the red-carpeted stairs that lead up to the throne. Slowly, I sit down on it, making sure everyone is watching me. I take my sweet time getting comfortable in it.

Hm. It's actually quite comfy.

I look around the room. Shocked eyes are on me, waiting for what I am going to do next.

"Continue," I order, leaning back on my throne.

Within seconds, everyone listens and starts to continue with what they were doing before. The orchestra plays a slow melody and people talk among themselves.

The new second in command for the Russian mafia, Ivan,  comes up to me. "Miss Russo, Hades would like to make an announcement," he says, his face expressionless.

"What does he want to say," I ask, looking at Hades who is watching me with a grin.

A few weeks ago he tricked me into making me meet up with him. Anything he says or does is questionable.

I narrow my eyes at him, he's in a good mood today, I don't like it.

"I'm not sure, apparently what he has to say is a surprise."

"Tell him to fuck off and go home."

Ivan nods and goes down to Hades to tell him what I said.

Now that is over and done with, I relax and close my eyes. I was expecting more than this to be honest.

Artemis is too busy on another date and Noah is taking Socks and Iris to the park. I don't know why he's doing it at this time but I'm not going to question it.

Plus I'd rather them not be here at the moment.

Ivan comes back and stands beside my throne. I feel his fear radiating off of him. I sigh, "What did he say?"

"He said he's not going home."

I clench my jaw and watch Hades as he makes his way to the stage.

"Stop him, I don't want him ruining my night," I demand as I clutch the armrest, my knuckles turning white.

Ivan nods and walks off, a few others of my men following him.

If Hades does anything stupid I swear to God.

Hades makes his way up onto the stage and grabs a microphone.

I lean forward, anger flowing through my veins. "Does he want to die?" I mumble, narrowing my eyes at him.

He looks at me and winks.

"I have an announcement to make, I'll keep it short and simple." Hades says, capturing everyone's attention.

"Athena," he starts, "you didn't want to hear what I wanted to tell you a few weeks ago."

What the hell is he on about? Ivan makes it onto the stage but Hades points his gun at him, not taking his eyes off of me.

What is he doing?

"What I wanted to say to you was," he says, pausing for a moment, glancing at Lorenzo.

"You and I are betrothed and we are due to marry in one month."

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

41.7K 750 27
❝ (𝗮𝗱𝗷.) 𝗠𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗘𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗴; 𝗕𝗲𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 ❞ 𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲...
219K 4.4K 39
Athena lived her whole life stuck with her abusive parents. She lives in a terrible neighborhood and in a run-down house in the UK. Athena always fel...
229 25 16
•A mafia romance with a fueling revenge story• Capri has always loved her parents but when she lost her mom it derailed her family entirely. The spar...
124K 8.8K 29
Fifty Euros. 3 drunk seventeen year olds. 1 whore. That's how Athena Konstantinos was born. A drunk mistake or a lustful blunder. But a bastard n...