Addicting Sins | ๐’˜๐’๐’˜

By lovablelies

๐™Ž๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ Spin-off gxg โ€ข wlw โ€ข studxstud/studxmasc Nine years later, Angel Pearce-Ford is... More

1.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50. | Bonus
51. | Bonus
52. | Bonus (Sneak Peek)
53. | Bonus (Sneak Peek)
Sequel?! / Fun Facts!
Deleted Scenes
Update On Sequel!

2.

10K 287 142
By lovablelies

Just Jokes...

I was in my kitchen making breakfast. Dominique was in my living room, passed out on the couch. Of course I got voted once again to take care of the drunk person. I'm not sure what Dominique was drinking, but whatever it was had her gone the moment she hit my couch.

It was beginning to sound a little too quiet in my apartment so I played some music on my speaker. I tried to keep it low so I wouldn't disturb Dominique. Obviously that didn't work.

"Angel." she kept quietly repeating. I rolled my eyes, already knowing what she was going to say.

"What?" I finally answered her grumpy ass.

"Turn that shit off." she said, her voice sounding raspy. "No." I responded, continuing to make breakfast. "Yes." Dominique groaned. "No, the fuck." I argued. We continued going back and forth until she suddenly stopped arguing with me.

I turned around and jumped a little when I saw Dominique standing behind me.

"The fuck you jumping for?" she asked. "You scared me." I nervously chuckled. "Why?" Dominique looked confused by my answer.

"I didn't hear you walking up behind me." I stated. "Oh, my fault. I didn't mean to scare you." Dominique apologized. She stepped closer to me. "What are you making?" she wondered.

"Food." I smiled. "Duh." Dominique rolled her eyes. "You want some?" I asked, noticing her staring at the food. "Hell yea." Dominique smiled.

I laughed a little while making her a plate. I placed some of the chopped fruit on her plate and made her a breakfast sandwich.

"That's not real meat is it?" Dominique asked. I gave her a look. "You know damn well I'm vegetarian. So what the fuck do you think?" I narrowed my eyes at her. "Fine, I'll eat it since you made it. I pray it taste good though." Dominique sighed.

"If you waste my food, you're paying me." I spoke. "Mhm." she nodded, taking the plate.

I watched Dominique closely as she took a bite of the breakfast sandwich. I waited a few seconds before asking her if she liked it. "This lowkey hit. Don't tell anyone I said that though." Dominique admitted, taking another bite afterwards.

"I don't know why y'all act like eating healthy is a bad thing or is embarrassing." I shook my head. Dominique began to laugh at my comment.

Once the both of us finished eating and I got ready, I was ready to take Dominique home.

Dominique was quietly sitting in the passenger seat on her phone...well until she started being her disruptive self again.

"Angel." she called me. "Yea?" I answered, focusing on the road. A few seconds had gone by without Dominique saying anything else. I looked over at her for a quick second, noticing she was back to scrolling on her phone.

"Angel." Dominique suddenly said my name again. "Yes Dom, what do you need?" I questioned, looking over at her. I watched as she smiled at her phone.

I rolled my eyes, accepting the fact that she was just playing games.

"Angel." Dominique groaned, as if she had been struggling to get my attention. "What?!" I nearly snapped. "What?" Dominique asked, almost confused.

"What?" I questioned, also confused now. "What?" Dominique chuckled, still looking confused. "I'm not doing this shit with you." I sighed, pulling into a gas station. Dominique began laughing.

"What are you doing?" I asked when I noticed Dominique taking off her seatbelt, as if she was about to get out. "Pumping your gas." she smiled. "No, it's fine. I got it." I said, taking off my seatbelt. "Oh no, I got it." Dominique opened her door.

"I can do it." I opened my door and stepped out of the car. "Chill, I got it." Dominique walked around the car. "It's cool." I chuckled, getting my card out.

Dominique also started getting her card out. The both of us occasionally looked at each other while quickly trying to get our cards out, almost as if it was a competition. Just as I was about to use my card, Dominique quickly tapped her card on the sensor.

An almost evil smirk appeared on her face.

I let out a sigh of defeat. "Yea Angel, get your ass back in that car." Dominique almost demanded, pointing at my car door.

"Shut up." I slightly rolled my eyes before getting back into the car. As I got into the car, I heard the sound of a phone buzzing. I looked over to see Dominique's phone in the passenger seat.

Someone was calling her.

The name looked a bit familiar, like someone she might've messed with a while ago.

When her phone finally stopped ringing, it dinged multiple times consecutively. I became a little nosy of the woman blowing up Dominique's phone. I slightly leaned over, looking at the messages.

'YOU'RE A CLOWN ASS BITCH!!!'

'No father having ass bitch'

'I swear to god I'm gonna fuck you up next time I see you'

'If I fuck your teammates how you gonna feel? Especially that light skin one with locs! Angel? Yea, you thought I wanted you?? Whole time I wanted her, bitch. And I know she can fuck, she'd probably beat it up better than you ever did! Imagine that.'

Ayo?

Her messages were followed by a bunch of laughing emojis. Oh, she's definitely butthurt by whatever the fuck Dom did.

I quickly darted my eyes forward when I noticed Dominique walking back to the passenger side. She opened the car door and grabbed her phone while getting in.

I watched as Dominique looked at her phone, confused while slowly putting on her seatbelt. A smirk gradually appeared on her face.

Only Dom would react like that to someone violating the fuck out of her.

Dominique genuinely started laughing.

Her phone started ringing again. Dominique tried to get herself together before answering the phone. When Dominique finally answered her phone, immediately all I could hear was yelling and cursing from the other end.

"You wanna act like you're not around your phone?! I know you saw me fucking calling you bitch! What, you with my sister? Weird ass bitch, I'm gonna kill both of you hoes. Literally. I promise you that. Ou you piss me the fuck off." the woman spoke.

Dominique leaned back in the seat with her eyes closed, as if she could care less.

"You can die bitch! Literally, get hit by a fucking bus today hoe! And take my slut ass sister with you to hell bitch!" the woman said before hanging up.

"Anyways." Dominique mumbled, opening her eyes.

"Dominique. What the hell did you do to that woman?" I asked. "Not a damn thing." Dominique immediately said. "Then why is she acting like that?" I wondered. "Cause the bitch needs help. Mentally." Dominique expressed.

"Dom." I stared at her, knowing she wasn't telling the whole truth. "Wha- fine." Dominique sighed.

"You remember that last little situationship I had? Yea well, I might've fucked her sister. Before you say anything, I didn't know that was her sister. That employee from Victoria's Secret, yea that's her sister apparently." Dominique explained.

"Hold on." she sighed as her phone started ringing again. "What?" Dominique answered her phone.

"The fuck you mean what bitch?" the woman immediately said. Dominique instantly started quietly laughing at her response. I shook my head at the tears forming from her laughter.

Dominique got herself together before responding to anything the woman was saying.

"You keep calling my phone. I hope you know that you're getting blocked again." Dominique nodded.

"Block me bitch, I don't give a fuck! We go to the same damn university. When I catch you on campus it's up, believe that." the woman threatened.

"Yea, I'm frightened. Anyways, I told you that I wasn't aware she was your sister. You're yelling at the wrong person. And pretty soon, you're gonna be yelling at your damn self. You already know I don't do all of that yelling shit." Dominique expressed.

"Shut the fuck up! Shut up!" the woman started yelling louder than before.

"Cause if you weren't being a hoe in the first place, none of this shit would've happened." she continued. "You can't be calling anyone a hoe, after you was fucking bitches while we were fucking with each other. Miss community pussy." Dominique spoke.

I immediately covered my mouth at Dominique's last sentence, simply because I had never heard anyone say that before.

The woman began yelling again but Dominique quickly hung up. "And...you're blocked." she sighed swiping on her phone.

~♥~

I was chilling at the bar alone. It was my final few hours of freedom. Everyone else was busy doing their own thing. I thought I'd come to the bar and maybe find a woman or two I could be doing...

Honestly, it was dry at the bar and I was contemplating on leaving. Just as I was about to get up from my seat, I felt a warm touch on my back.

I quickly turned around and was taken aback by who I saw. The woman I met at Victoria's Secret.

"You come here often?" she stepped closer to me. "Occasionally..." I nodded. "You never called or text." she said, stepping in between my legs. "Yea, I uh, got a little busy." I expressed. She slowly nodded.

"It's a surprise seeing you here." I smiled a little. "I only come here when my husband's being a dick. He comes with a lot of drama. I need good distractions sometimes..." her hands slid down my chest then my body.

She kept giving me looks and softly touching my body. Eventually she brought her face close to mines, joining our lips.

I kissed her back, tasting a mixture of alcohol and sweetness.

"Can you be a good distraction tonight? In the back of my car?" she quietly asked. I grabbed her chin, hungrily smashing my lips back on hers.

Although kissing wasn't my thing, she sure knew how to kiss.

Her arms wrapped around me, pulling me closer. I quickly pulled away, remembering I was in the public eye.

After agreeing to go to her car, we walked out of the bar. I cautiously looked around before getting into her backseat. Once I shut the door, she immediately jumped on top of me.

"Nessa." she said before kissing on me. "Huh?" I questioned. "My name, Nessa. I'm sure you didn't look at my phone contact after we met..." she expressed. I started to speak but Nessa placed her lips on mines.

"I don't wanna keep talking. Just fuck me." Nessa nearly demanded, taking off her shirt.

My eyes immediately went to her full titties, just waiting to burst out of her bra. I reached around and unclipped her bra. She moaned a little as I grabbed and squeezed her titties.

Nessa pulled the skirt she was wearing up, revealing she wasn't wearing any underwear. I bit my lip staring at her wet pùssy and engorged clít.

"Touch me." she practically begged, placing my hand where she wanted it. I felt just how swollen her clít was. The slightest touch made her moan. I rubbed her clít in light circles, adding pressure occasionally.

Nessa arched her back, grinding against my hand.

I began rubbing her clít faster, smirking at the reactions I got from her. "Mm, yes." she moaned. "You're so wet." I whispered. "Mhm." Nessa slowly nodded while biting her lip.

Nessa grabbed my hand and pushed my finger inside her pùssy. She groaned as I quickly removed my finger.

"Ask nicely or beg for it." I told her.

She was so desperate for my touch, she pleaded to feel my fingers inside her pùssy. I smirked to myself while inserting a finger. "More, please." Nessa immediately begged. I slowly pulled my finger out of her warmth and added a second finger.

I gradually thrusted my fingers in and out of her wet pùssy. "Uuhh." she moaned. The wet sounds her pùssy made, made me wetter.

Nessa began bouncing and grinding against my fingers. Her titties bounce in my face, causing me to bite my bottom lip while eye fucking them. I heard her continue to moan as I fingered her.

I began slightly pulling my fingers out and curling them upward, gently massaging her g-spot. "Oh fuck!" she immediately moaned loudly.

"Mhm. You like that?" I smirked. "Y-Yes." she barely moaned.

I placed my thumb on her clít, rubbing it while continuously stimulating her g-spot. I added more pressure to both spots. "Oh my god! Shi-" Nessa began to whine. "Oh right there!" her eyes became glossy.

"Right there? You wanna cum?" I quietly spoke. "Yes!" she nearly screamed. "Fuck! You're making my pùssy feel so good." Nessa threw her head back.

I smirked at her words, ready to take her to her destination. I quickened the pace of my fingers and rubbed her clít a little faster. Her eyes immediately rolled back as she became a moaning mess. "I'm gonna cum!" she moaned loudly.

"Cum for me. All over my fingers." I demanded. Nessa rocked her hips a little. I felt her pùssy tightened around my fingers. "I'm cuming!" her voice went higher than before.

Nessa made faces of pleasure before collapsing on me, suffocating me with her titties.

If this is how I die, I'd go happy...

A few moans left her mouth as she lightly rocked into my fingers. Her hips buckled each time.

As she came down from her orgasm, she slowly sat up. She let out a small groan as I slowly removed my fingers from her pùssy. My fingers were literally soaked in her wetness and creamy.

I placed my fingers in her mouth and she sucked lightly. I felt her tongue swirl around my fingers, licking them clean.

Nessa got off of me and started to unbuckle my belt. I glanced at the time and nearly panicked.

12:03AM.

"Shit! I have to go." I quickly fixed my belt. "What?" Nessa looked confused. "I really have to go but I uh, I'll call- text you." I rushed out of her car.

As I walked to my car, I looked down at how wrinkled my fingers were and smirked to myself.

I quickly made my way home. I had to wake up at 6:45 in the morning for practice. I was praying that my body would allow me to actually wake up, in time for practice.

~♥~

*The Next Morning*

I jogged down the hall, to the gym. I was already late for practice but I thought I'd move with some sense of urgency.

As soon as I opened the door, all heads turned to my direction. "Aw, nice of you to join us." Lena, one of my coaches sarcastically spoke. Everybody was still running laps. I quickly put my stuff down.

"That's an extra ten laps everyone." Lena voiced, causing everyone to groan and glare at me. "20 for you my friend." Lena placed her hand on my shoulder. "Woah, 20?!" I questioned. "Yea, 20." Lena nodded.

"I'm not doing 20." I shook my head. "Oh you're not? You know what, you're right. Everybody take it to the stairs." Lena said.

"Bro!" Mya groaned. "Angel, shut up." Dominique glared at me, followed by a few others.

They all slowly walked down the gym, towards the doors that led to the stairwell. Lena blew her whistle. "Let's move it. Time is ticking. You can all thank your bestie, Angel." Lena said.

I rolled my eyes before following the others. When I got to the stairwell, all of them were standing there, staring at me.

"What? The fuck." I rolled my eyes before starting laps up and down the stairs. Soon after, the rest of them followed. There were two flights of stairs per floor and two floors. Eventually some of us started slowing down, per usual.

"Why were you late?" Mya asked, going down the steps at the same pace as me. "I slept past my alarm." I sighed. "This is the first time you've ever been late. Are you okay?" she wondered.

"I'm fine. I just went to bed late." I admitted. "And why'd you go to bed late?" Dominique asked from behind me. "I was out, if you must know." I said.

"What, you forgot we had practice or something?" Dominique asked as we got to the bottom of the steps. "No, I didn't forget. I just lost track of time. Why are you dickriding?" I turned around to face her.

"Woah." Mya gave me a look. "Oh, so looking out for you is dickriding now?" Dominique chuckled in annoyance. "Y'all breathing down my neck." I said. "Breathing down your neck?" Mya questioned.

"We're just trying to make sure you're good." Mya continued. "Yea, and obviously you're not. The lack of rest you've gotten clearly got you tripping." Domninique added. "For real." Mya shook her head while crossing her arms.

"Me? Bro, what about when Dom almost threw our whole game away? Twice! Cause she was too busy fucking bitches nights before our game day. What about that?" I questioned.

"And so, what exactly were you out doing last night?" Dominique wondered. I looked away, not answering her question.

"That's what I thought. So, why are you being a hypocrite?" Dominique spoke. "Why are you trying to gaslight me?" I stepped closer to her. "I'm not." Dominique then stepped closer to me. The both of us stared at each other.

"You are." I pushed her away from me but she quickly grabbed my arms, pulling me along with her.

We were so close our bodies touched as I bumped into her. Our faces were about an inch apart but I quickly pulled away from her.

"Bro, why the fuck you keep being weird?" I asked, putting a great distance in between us. "What are you talking about?" Dominique asked. I shook my head while walking up the steps.

I didn't want to explain how I felt Dominique had been acting, so I just removed myself from the situation.

After practice was over, Lena pulled me to the side to talk for a bit. Once I finished talking with her, I went to the locker room to change. It wasn't nearly as many of us in there as usual, since it had taken me a minute before getting in here.

I was tying the strings on my sweatpants when Mya walked over to me.

"I hope you know Dom and I weren't trying to be rude earlier. We're just worried. You're not the type to be late to practice and stuff. You have a lot going for you and I just wanna be that friend to encourage you and make sure you're giving it your all." Mya expressed.

"Yea...thanks. I was tripping earlier. I didn't mean to snap on you guys." I voiced. "I know. We cool?" she asked. "Yea." I dapped her up. "Alright cool." Mya smiled before leaving.

I noticed Dominique across from where I was, her back was slightly facing me. She had on boxers and a tank top.

Dominique took her hair down per usual, shaking her head a little. Her twist swung as she did so.

"The fuck are you staring at?" she suddenly spoke, catching me off guard.

I didn't even know she could see me, although I wasn't staring. Was I staring? No, I wasn't. What would I be staring at her for?

"Nah, I'm just fucking with you. You can look at me if you want." Dominique shrugged. "Nobody was staring at you and nobody wants to look at you. Stop being weird." I chuckled shaking my head.

"There you go again with that weird word. What's up with that?" Dominique wondered, sitting down. "Put some fucking pants on." I told her. "Put some pants on?" she repeated. "Yes." I nodded.

"K." Dominique smirked before reaching into her bag.

"Yo, on some real shit, stop looking at me like that." I chuckled a little. "Like what?" Dominique smiled, licking her lips.

"Bro?" I shook my head, grabbing my things. I smiled a little as I walked out of the locker room. I heard Dominique snicker a little as the door shut.

I knew she was only fucking with me. After all, that's all Dom ever did. Her joking like this with me wasn't something that was necessarily new. I'm sure she was only trying to get a reaction from me...

•*•*•

𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞, 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥'𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰...
#saveangel
---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 143K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally โฃ๏ธ Cover credit...
411K 25.1K 20
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
1M 24.3K 42
Limited Time Only: Binge this series for a chance to win FREE coins until June 2! Read 10+ chapters of this story and win 30 Coins (2000 Winners) Whi...
176K 35.7K 53
Becca Belfort i Haze Connors, choฤ‡ przez swoich znajomych zmuszani do spฤ™dzania razem czasu caล‚ฤ… paczkฤ…, od dawna siฤ™ nie znoszฤ…. Dogryzajฤ… sobie prz...