The Missing Mafia Princess

By MafiaAngel8394

Yaszy Romano has been through so much pain and suffering her entire life but it makes her who she is. Dark A... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110

Chapter 21

9.6K 205 5
By MafiaAngel8394

My alarm went off causing me to wake up and turn it off. I sat up and stretched before getting out of bed and walked into my closet to pick out an outfit for today.

I searched through multiple outfits until I found one that I immediately liked. I grabbed the outfit and walked into my bathroom to change into comfy.

Once I was changed I sat down on the toilet lid and changed the wrapping around my knee and fixed it to where the bruising won't show. I lifted my shirt and used my chin to keep it from falling back down and then I changed the wrapping around my ribs.

I fixed my shirt and then I brushed my hair and then brushed my teeth. I walked out and grabbed my phone and keys then headed straight downstairs to the dining area. I walked into the dining area making Dad and Alessandro smile at me.

I sat down between Luca and Nico like always. "You're letting your knee show?" Nico asked.

"I'm not scared to show my knee," I said making him look up at me and then back at my knee.

"Yeah, but it's wrapped and dislocated." Nico said making me roll my eyes.

"I'm not self-conscious about my injures." I said making him smile which made me smile.

"Princess, do you street race?" Dad asked me which made a smirk form on my lips.

"I used to street race and fight but Jake made me stop." I told them as the chefs walked out with plates in their hands and sat them down in front of us then walked into the kitchen.

"Well, we heard you are an expert and we were wondering if you wanted to substitute for Lorenzo Friday because he has paperwork that needs to be done." Dad said making me nod my head.

We all started eating breakfast together. I finished eating and so did Luca and Nico. The three of us took our plates into the kitchen and rinse them off before placing them in the dishwasher.

Giovanni walked in after we placed our plates in the dishwasher and I walked out of the kitchen and headed to the garage. I walked entered the garage and walked to my car and got in.

The three of them walked out and got into their own cars making me smirk. I started my engine and pushed the button to open the garage door and the four of us took off to school.

They wanted to race so I did and beat them to school. I pulled into the parking lot and parked in my spot. I turned off my car and got out closing the door and locking it.

I leaned against my car waiting for Nico and then to hurry their asses up. I rolled my eyes and walked into the school with my brothers following behind me.

Ace, Liam, and Dante were at the door waiting for us at the door. "Good morning twins, good morning Nico and Gio." Ace said making me smirk.

"Good morning Ace. Good morning Liam, Dante." I said.

"Morning, Yaszy." Liam and Dante said making me smile at them both.

"So, there's a rumor going around about Nick Rossi having an obsession with you. Is that true?" Ace asked making me shrug my shoulders.

"If it's true, then he'll know I'm not someone's property. I am my own person, no one else's." I said crossing my arms across my chest.

"That's right, tell em' sis." Luca said making me smirk while shaking my head.

"Yaszy!" I heard my name making me look to see Aurora and Brooke, and Evelyn and some random chick.

I smiled at the four of them as they walked closer to us. "Yaszy, this is Noah Rossi. Nick Rossi's stepsister." Aurora introduced me to the girl.

"I'm Yaszy Romano." I said sending the girl a soft smile before tapping Luca and then walking to the first period.

Students walked in and my eyes furrowed when I saw Nick walk in because he wasn't in this class before. I shook it off and looked at Aurora who was angrily messaging someone.

I chuckled and turned to face Luca and Nico. "Someone's angrily texting beside me." I said nodding my head towards Aurora making my brothers chuckle.

"Easy, she might throw her phone at you." Nico said making me laugh.

"Please, I'll just throw it right back." I said making them laugh this time.

"Stupid brother of mine, I swear." Aurora snapped and then slammed her phone on her desk making everyone look at her.

"You okay over there, Miss Smith?" The teacher asked making Aurora snap out of her anger trance and look around then once she saw we were looking at her she nodded her head to the teacher.

"You good?" Nico asked making Aurora nod her head and put her phone in her pocket.

"Are you sure because that was some of the most angriest texting I've seen." Luca said making me agree with him.

"Yeah, my brother and I are close but sometimes the fights we have sometimes go way to far," she said making me feel sorry for her.

"Don't worry, if you two have a good relationship then you two will make up." I said making her smile at me.

"Thank you guys." She said then pulled her phone back out and started looking at the messages again.

"No worries, Auro." Luca said making her smile again.

"I haven't heard that nickname for a while." Aurora said making Luca smirk.

Aurora place her phone back into her pocket and then looked up at the clock and sighed. "Finally this class is almost over." She said making me nod my head.

I looked towards Nick and he was already looking at me making me look away and smirk. The bell rang making us all stand and walk out of the room.

"What happened to your knee?" Aurora asked.

"I'll tell you soon, maybe this weekend we can have a sleepover at my place but I have to do a race this weekend." I said making Aurora's face light up.

"I would like that, just let me know when I'll be right over." Aurora said making me smile at her.

We walked to third period since second period was canceled today and I had Giovanni and Brooke, and Ace in this class with me. I walked in and sat down and waited for them to walk in.

Giovanni and Ace walked in pushing each other making me laugh at the two.

The late bell rang and the two losers sat behind me. "Do I get to know what happened to your knee?" Ace asked coldly.

"Abusive adoptive parents, that's all you're getting for now." I said crossing my arms and resting them on my stomach gently.

The teacher started teaching and my mind drifted to another world.

•Memory•

"Papa! Lucy won't stop poking me." I cried to papa.

"Oh princess, he's probably just messing with you. He loves you and that's how he shows his love." Papa said.

"Can you play with Luca and me? Pwease?" I begged Papa, who gave in and smile at me.

"Of course, I'll play with you and Lucy." Dad said picking me up and I wrapped my arms around his neck as he walked out of his office.

"I'm sworry twinny, I didn't mean to make you cry." Luca cried making me poke Papa who place me down and I hugged Lucy.

A bell rang breaking me out of my trance and I stood up and walked out of the classroom without my brothers.

I walked to my next class which I have with Liam and Dante. I walked inside and sat between the two of them, then they smiled at me which I returned.

"Hopefully this class will go by quickly because this teacher is annoying." Liam said which Dante and I agree with because this teacher was annoying.

Most of the time the teacher doesn't even teach. He just stands in the front talking about random shit that has nothing to do with school.

The bell rang and the teacher walked in making Liam place his head down on the table then groan. "He literally dresses like a hippie." Liam said making me laugh at his comment.

"Jesus, do you hate the teacher that much?" I asked making him nod his head yes which caused me to roll my eyes.

He gasped making Dante and I look at him like he was crazy. "Grow up, brother." Dante said rolling his eyes.

He turned his attention back to the teacher and Liam scoffed making me look at him and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"What?" He asked causing me to grin and he looked at confused then looked at the teacher.

"Nothing, it's just you and Ace look like each other. You two sure you're not twins?" I said making him chuckle then shake his head.

The bell rang and we stood up then walked out of the classroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 5.1K 41
(currently Editing) Aurora navigates two different lives. By day, she's just a person, with drug addicted parents. By night, she's the CEO of a secur...
161K 3.7K 74
18 year old Azalea who lives in Russia and has no family, What happened when she finds out that she's mafia princess, a girl who's been born in De Lu...
209K 4.8K 49
I've always been told me to value my family. To love and cherish them. I always did until one frightful day that my entire family collapsed and it wa...
2.9M 78.3K 50
She's a fifteen-year-old girl who killed her "father" in self-defense and lied about it to the police. She thinks she has no other family members and...