The Salt Files: Additional Ca...

AnonymousSnake977 द्वारा

WE HAVE RETURNEDDDDDDDD I didn't want to make the first one too long so I made another. They don't go in a s... अधिक

The Liar and The Writer
Lila's Christmas Story Pt 2
Lila's Christmas Story Pt 3
We Are NOT Dating!
A Salty Christmas Story
Meet The Plastics (Song Request)
Revenge Party (Song Request)
Someone Gets Hurt (Reprise; Song Request)
World Burn (Song Request)
Someone Gets Hurt (Song Request)
Bridezilla
First Burn (Song Request)
Power Of The Deputy
Broken Trust Pt. 1
Broken Trust Pt. 2
Broken Trust Pt. 3
Broken Trust Snippets
Regrets
Such Horrible Things (Song Request)

Lila's Christmas Story Pt 1

704 12 85
AnonymousSnake977 द्वारा

It's just the story of A Christmas Carol

Very late IK😭

Lila has lied to everyone about Marinette, making her feel sad and unwanted, nearly causing a catastrophic akuma. Lila is visited "ghosts" of the Past, Present, and Future. They have to help her change her ways before she can no longer change her future.

My theory when I wrote this was that Lila lies for attention because she lacks attention when she's at home or something in her childhood triggered her to lie all the time. Her mother is hardly there in the show, even if she isn't really a major role in the series, and her father is never seen. I think her past would reveal why she lies and the events that lead up to it.

Personally I think we should have an episode in Lila's POV to see what her past was also like

Lila was spinning another lying web. She claimed that Marinette destroyed her homework for revenge because she started dating Adrien. Once it was brought up the principal, the baker girl was suspended on the spot with no investigation or input from her whatsoever. A win for Lila, she didn't think they would be so gullible.

Everything was perfect for Lila in her eyes. Everyone was against Marinette, Adrien wasn't doing anything but sitting in sympathy, and the rest of them were too dense to realize what was happening. A few like Nino, Nathaniel, Juleka, and Mylene seemed to be doubting her stories though.

Meanwhile with Marinette, things were worse. Everyone hates her and most of her classmates would only talk to her to bully her and beat her up. She was nearing the end of her rope, and it was becoming increasingly difficult to not get angry at people.

Considering she is the only one who can purify akumas, Marinette didn't know what Tikki would do if she got akumatized. It scared both of them what would happen if she got compromised and Ladybug had to be replaced.

While Marinette was gone, she got bored and decided to create another lie. But this one, was interesting. All of Lila's lies never had proper evidence and had many holes in them, but this one took it to a whole other level.

Lila claimed she got a pastry from the Dupain-Cheng bakery and that there was a bug in her food. She made sure to say it loud, so others could hear and spread the rumor around.

The class, being the brainwashed students they were, believed it. Alya decided to actually post it on the Ladyblog, where it was seen around Paris and the shop was closed for inspection. The lie led to the bluenette's breaking point, akumatizing her into Queen of Mean. (if you get that reference and can guess the movie you win a shoutout and a cookie :D)

The Queen of Mean was the most powerful akuma by far, and nearly succeeded in getting Cat Noir's miraculous. He had to get help from Viperion, Ryuko, Carapace, Queen Bee, and had to give the fox miraculous to Nathaniel to stop her. Viperion eventually figured out how to turn her back. It was more simple than they thought, it was just too a while to see it.

Part of the reason why Marinette got akumatized was because she was sad that she was abandoned, and felt uncared for. The other reason was that Lila kept lying, and people kept buying it. It made a dangerous combination for Hawkmoth's greed, especially since Marinette didn't get angry easily.

Cat Noir and Vulpine (new fox hero) was able to distract Queen of Mean and then show that she was cared about. Queen Bee stunned Queen of Mean and Ryuko broke the akumatized object. It was her phone, which was cracked and had a picture of the class as the lock screen. Tikki zipped by unnoticed and purified the butterfly, sending it on its way. Citizens were confused though that the akuma was purified without Ladybug being there.

When most akumas are back to their regular selves, they usually get help to make sure they are alright or their friends keep a close eye on them. That wasn't the case for Marinette, however.

When she returned to school, her classmates believed she got akumatized on purpose for attention. Surprisingly, Adrien grew a spine and stuck up for Marinette. He saw that taking the high road was a bad idea and Marinette got hurt in the process. He made her tell him everything Lila did to her, including the threats. Some of the people who Lila suspected weren't on her side anymore also joined Marinette.

And that's where this story starts.

It's the last day of school before Christmas Break, and all the students were anxious to be dismissed. Marinette gained some friends back from her akuma recovery. Adrien, Chloe, Nino, Kim, Max (cuz I could not stand the napkin story), Juleka, Mylene, Ivan, and Nathaniel. She had more in other classes, but Lila doesn't care about them.

Each of them discovered Lila was lying in different ways. Nino was promised an interview with a famous DJ, and he went to their office and there wasn't a spot for him. Marinette was able to get him a spot, knowing how much Nino loved the person.

Kim was convinced by Max after the napkin incident before Chamelon. He went along with what Lila was saying so he wasn't being rude. He looked up the lies later and told Kim his discoveries.

Nathaniel found out when Lila claimed to be the artist of the Ladybug comics. When Nath said that he was, she said she made a mistake and was actually the writer. He told Marc about it, and to say they were both upset that she would want to take the credit for their work was an understanding. And since the lies spread throughout the school, there were various views on it. Especially if they knew who really wrote the comics.

Chloe and Juleka noticed she was lying on the spot. Chloe was just used to tabloids and possible liars around her father and Juleka just didn't have a good feeling about Lila. She asked Luka to be nearby one day and listen to her song.

Needless to say, Luka will stay away from Lila for the rest of his life. His ears were bleeding after just ten seconds.

Mylene found out in a heartbreaking way. Lila promised her that she would get her to spend time with a famous actor who was in Paris looking for someone to spark an internship with them to learn about acting. Mylene eagerly waited, but knew that it seemed too good to be true. She expressed her sadness to Ivan, which went to Kim, which went to Nino, which went to Marinette. She was able to get in contact with that actor through other celebrities and fulfilled the promise Lila failed to do. Mylene was eternally grateful that Marinette would do that for her and apologized for doubting her because of Lila. After Mylene got the internship and the actor left, Lila came in with tears saying they didn't answer and she was sorry for letting her down. Mylene, being an actor, acted sad by being sympathetic and understanding. But she knew the truth, Lila didn't even try. She lied and stalled until they left, which forever tainted Mylene's view of Lila.

And automatically if his girlfriend disliked someone, Ivan did too.

And that was just from the people who were closely in range of the liar. 

The group was never far from each other. Not even when Rose broke up with Juleka over the lies, or when Nino broke up with Alya for harassing Marinette. They wouldn't be broken apart.

Lila was annoyed by the lack of progress to separate the group. She went over to Alya with fake tears in her eyes. "Gurl, what did Marinette do now?" Alya fumed.

"She said t-that I should just disappear and that no one would miss me..." Lila sniffled. Alya nearly exploded.

"That's it! This bully is getting what's coming towards her." Alya grabbed Lila's wrist, the one was wasn't sprained, and marched up to Marinette.

Marinette was acting slightly different. She was more quiet and distant, which worried her friends. They think she was going through a depression or some sort of negative headspace. It affected her wardrobe too, she used to wear some vibrant colors with her pastel pink and now wears grays and darker colors. Tikki was also worried, she didn't want her chosen to get akumatized again. The girl still refused to go to therapy for her akumazation because she didn't want to rant to a stranger. Her parents were worried about her, but didn't push.

Her friends also knew that her recent mental state could make her the perfect target that day. But maybe, things went a little too far.

"You bully! What's wrong with you? Telling Lila to go kill herself?!" Marinette really stopped caring when Alya yelled at her, but the thing she said next shocked everyone.

"Maybe you should follow your own advice. No one wants you here, since all you do is steal attention from others."

When Alya said that, it felt like everyone and everything froze in place. They never expected Alya to say that, and no one has ever said anything that mean to Marinette. They were all curious for Marinette's response, and it chilled them to the bone.

"Maybe I will, if that will make you happy." And Marinette left, leaving everyone stunned. Even Lila.

Those words stayed in Lila's head all night, crowding her thoughts. She never thought the nicest person in the school would get so badly bullied by so many people. She never thought it would go this far, this hasn't happened before.

Lila shook her head, and laid down. She wanted to stop thinking about it and go to sleep. There was no way that Marinette would actually do it...would she?

And the world woke up the next day to hear Sabine Dupain-Cheng screaming for someone to help her baby.

❄️❄️❄️

School was full of tense teenagers. Marinette overdosed on prescribed sleeping pills, and her mother went to check on her and found her pale and unresponsive. Her husband was out at the time buying ingredients, and they didn't have a car, so all she could do was rush with her daughter on her back to find someone to get them to a hospital. Thankfully, their family was loved by many and she was quickly found by a civilian. Sabine called her husband crying and he dropped everything to get to the hospital. As of the next morning, she was in a coma.

The news made Lila itchy with anxiousness. None of her past victims have ever tried to off themselves, so this was new. Was this what fear felt like?

What if they interrogated her? Alya was the one who said it, not her! But Alya only did that because of Lila's lies, so it was still connected to her. Lila kept thinking while trying to ignore all the stares and glares she was getting from behind her back.

The classroom was an absolute zoo. Everyone was fighting, steaming silently, or arguing and yelling over each other. Alya noticed Lila walk into the room, and dragged her into the argument.

"I didn't think she would actually do it! Besides, it was justified to defend Lila! Tell them girl!" Lila was a deer in headlights. She didn't know what to do. So she did the only thing she knew how to.

"Alya, what are you talking about? I never told you to do anything!" Alya's jaw nearly hit the floor as the yelling started back up. Those who were on Marinette's side knew Lila was lying, but enjoyed the show of Alya getting betrayed. Now she knew how Marinette felt.

The only thing that stopped the fighting was the principal saying school was cancelled for the rest of the week. Everyone watched how right after that announcement he was taken in handcuffs along with Ms. Bustier. She looked sadly at the class then looked back down.

"She's in the hospital because of you, Césaire. You'll be the next one in handcuffs for manslaughter and more." Chloe huffed, gathered her things, and left. She would much rather be in the hospital with Marinette than in a class of fools. Others did the same as just Lila, Alya, and Adrien were left. He had to wait for his ride to get there, and he would sure be bombarded by reporters because his friend was suddenly injured.

"Why did you do that, Lila?!" Alya screamed. Lila's hands shook.

"I-I don't know, I panicked." For the first time ever, Lila didn't know what to do. She felt like she was on the verge of a panic attack when Alya slapped her out of her thoughts.

"You abandoned me when I needed you! You told me to do all those things and you just left me to face the backlash and consequences!" Alya was about to slap her again when Adrien stopped her. His face was dark and his eyes practically glowed green as he bore into Alya's soul. She felt scared of the boy for once.

"Don't you dare say you were abandoned when you abandoned Marinette first." Both girls were shaking. Adrien's grip on Alya tightened, but didn't leave a bruise. He didn't need evidence for Alya claiming something else. 

"Marinette needed you, and where were you? Sucking up to Lila and her stories, posting everything without a care, potentially ruining anyone's lives involved if the wrong lie was told, and on top of all of that," Adrien's eyes glowed brighter. "You claim you are a victim." Lila was too scared to say anything. She has never seen this side of Adrien before, and she didn't want to make it worse.

 Adrien however, felt powerful. This was one of the few moments of how he took after his father.

Too bad Alya was too stubborn for her own good.

"B-but she did all of those things, right! Lila has no reason to lie-"

"AND MARINETTE HAD NO REASON TO DO AYNTHING!" Adrien yelled. He let go of Alya and took a few breaths. Lila was amazed how Adrien had all that anger but didn't leave a mark on Alya at all. Adrien started back after making sure no akuma came after him.

"Marinette was your first friend, and you were hers. You've known her longer than you've known Lila, yet you still chose her over Marinette. Why? Were you bored of Marinette? Was she not good enough for you?" Adrien stalked closer to Alya as he spoke. He backed her into Ms. Bustier's desk, where she was forced to stay. Lila was cowering in the corner.

"Marinette stuck by your side, being the most loyal friend in this entire class, no matter what stupid shit you did. Breaking into Chloe's locker even though her and Ladybug have been seen at the same place at the same time. Recklessly following after akumas despite her and Ladybug not to. Dumping your siblings onto her for free babysitting. There's many more examples I can give, and those were just before she came along. You were not a good friend to her, not in the slightest. I wasn't either, but at least I got my head out of my ass, apologized, and making it up to her. Now because of another one of your ridiculous mistakes, she has to pay the price and might not even wake up. You don't deserve her forgiveness if she even considers giving it, which I doubt she will at this point." Adrien leaned in close, glaring Alya right into her eyes. His voice was deadly. "If you ever hurt her again I will come after you, and that's a promise." He looked over. "Both of you." Adrien's phone rang, which was Natalie telling him that she was there. He looked up and faked a smile, his sunshine child and model smile. "Have a great rest of the week! You're both going to need all the luck you can get." He walked out of the room, as if nothing happened.

Alya was about to say something when Lila decided to leave. "W-wait! Don't think this is over! You are involved just as much as I was!" Lila didn't want to deal with this right now, so she just turned around and stared Alya down.

"If you haven't noticed, there is more evidence stacked against you. You did all the physical work of bullying Marinette than I did, most people in this school have witnessed it, and most of my lies are all over your blog, so your credibility is destroyed. Who do you think will get the harsher sentence?" Alya didn't answer as Lila left. She had to get home before something worse happens.

Alya waited a few seconds then took out her phone, which was recording the entire conversation. "Let's see who is in the wrong now."

❄️❄️❄️

By the evening, the girls were trending all over the news. Alya posted the recording, which exposed both of them. It put both girls in a bad light, and brought more unwanted attention to the situation.

Lila's mother was furious and grounded her indefinitely while they tried to handle the attention. Lila tried to distract herself by going to bed early. It only worked for a little while.

A few hours later, an hour before midnight, Lila woke up to hear a sound at her window. Thinking it was a bird, Lila went back to sleep. The noise occurred again, and Lila got up to confront the sound. But nothing was there. Lila turned back around to find a girl with a red aura on her bed. Lila screamed as her mother appeared at the door.

"What happened?!" She asked, looking around the room. She looked all around the room, not even sparing a glance at the figure on Lila's bed. Lila, not wanting to seem crazy, said she thought she saw a spider. Lila's mom left as Lila glared at the being.

"How come I can only see you?" The being chuckled.

"Well, because I'm only haunting you, silly!"

"Who are you?" The girl chuckled.

"You can call me Tikki." Tikki had pale skin, black flowing hair, and a red dress that made her appear to be floating from the ground. She had freckles and big blue eyes, making her appear sweet. But Lila knew a facade when she sees one.

"Why are you here? You don't seem like you would do this type of stuff for fun." Tikki sighed as she got up. She looked out the window and gazed at the city.

"You put someone in the hospital. Someone I care about." The room became cold. Tikki glared at Lila. "It seems you don't understand the situation, so I'm going to help you. With my other friends, of course."

"There's more of you?!" Lila looked around wildly. "You know what? I don't have the time for this. Not right now. Go away and leave me be." Lila put her covers over her head, which Tikki threw across the room.

"You don't get to get out of this that easy, Lila Rossi." The girl's eyes widened as she realized the being knew her name.

"Three of my friends will visit you tonight. Fluff, Nooroo, and Plagg. My other friend would have joined us, but they were too injured to show. Nooroo is risking a lot already to sneak out to be here." Lila's eyes widened at the names. The Nooroo one sounded so familiar, then it hit her.

"You're Ladybug's kwamii...holy shit Marinette is Ladybug." Lila was shocked until she realized she killed Ladybug. It was all she wanted since that bug ruined her life! But...why did it feel so wrong?

Tikki however, was growing annoyed with Lila. It was one thing to try to kill a chosen, but it was another to truly show no remorse for it. At least if she did, Lila sucked at it. The being gave a sickening grin as she explained what would happen.

"You misunderstand how dangerous this situation is, so my friends are going to help you understand. Fluff, the Kwamii of Evolution, is going to guide you through your past. Nooroo, the Kwamii of Transmission, is going to show you the present and what is going on. And Plagg, the Kwamii of Destruction, is going to show you the future if you continue on the toxic path that you are on."

"Why is the future destruction and not creation or something else?" Tikki dryly laughed.

"I am the Kwamii of Creation, and trust me, all you created was trouble. Did you really think anything good would occur after all of this in the long run?" Lila said nothing as Tikki opened her window. "Sleep tight Rossi, we don't like to wait around forever." And just like that, Tikki was gone. Lila, still not believing everything that was going on, laid back down to go to sleep.

⏳⏳⏳

Lila woke up to the crunch of a carrot being eaten. When the sound refused to stop moments later, she got fed up and opened her eyes.

Only to see a bunny-like creature in front of her with a half-eaten carrot in their hand. Lila was about to scream when the bunny shushed her.

"You don't want to wake the other human in the house, do you?" The bunny said. They flew around the room, admiring the human belongings. "I'm Fluff, by the way. I already know of you, but for someone so mean you have really cool things!" Fluff sat on an unplugged keyboard. "Musical instruments? Colorful walls? A large phone?!"

"That's a tablet." Lila sighed. She was hoping that Tikki thing was joking about the whole thing.

"Are you ready to get going?" Lila looked alarmed.

"Going where?!"

"Well to your past, of course!" Before Lila could protest, Fluff raised their arms and the room started to spin. A clock flooring formed underneath Lila, keeping her from falling into an abyss of floating objects. Lila looked around in shock and confusion as objects floated around them. All of which were a symbol or an item from her past. Stuffed animals, foods, even landmarks from all the moving. The ticking of clocks stopped as they looked at a little girl holding a stuffed fox, looking at their parents arguing. Both didn't notice the girl in the doorway until she spoke. 

"Why are mommy and daddy fighting?" The child asked. Both adults looked towards her, and the mother spoke up.

"Mommy and daddy are just having a disagreement dear, that's all. Go on to your room, I'll be there in a minute." The child left, listening to the arguing start back up. The picture changed to the girl at school, talking about the situation to a friend. A snobbish boy who overheard was snickering.

"Your parents are gonna break up! All that fighting is gonna get their relationship nowhere! You're gonna be all alone once the other parent leaves too!" The girl started tearing up. The friend stood up and marched towards the bully.

"Leave her alone, Enzo! How would you feel when your life is being mocked by some boy who thinks he knows everything?!" Enzo scoffed and turned away. The girl brought back some tissues for her friend.

"Thanks, Angie." The girl said.

"Anytime, Lila." Angela responded. The friends hugged, which led to them disappearing.

"You seemed like such a pure child back then." Fluff said as the time blurred around them. Lila said nothing. Lila was now older, taller, and was growing into her beauty. Her mother greeted her as she walked by picture frames, all without the father. Lila growled. 

She remembered how rough the divorce was. She wanted to live with her father because he was much more interesting, but her mother won custody because she needed a mother figure in her life. Despite the strict rules, her and her father secretly kept contact. He told her about lying and deceiving people because there were too many fakers in the world. Lila memorized the lessons and planned to try them out one day. So she lied to her mother saying she was going to hang out with her friend Angela when she was really going to the movies. She approved and told her to come back soon.

Those lies she told back then were simple, easy to disprove but weren't serious. Eventually as Lila grew older and started dealing with bullies, she fought back with her own lies to make others turn against them. Lila was able to get her vengeance on her childhood bully Enzo, and everyone turned on him when he claimed he was a cheater. Angela of course knew it was a lie and thought Lila was going too far. Lila disagreed and they fought about the topic. 

Needless to say, their friendship ended. Somehow their mothers found out but were each on their own daughter's sides, claiming the other was to blame. Eventually the Rossi family moved so Lila could thrive in a better environment, but little did her mother know that just spread Lila's seeds sooner.

Lila updated her father on the situation and said she felt bad about the fight. Her father disagreed and said she stood her ground, as she should have. According to him, the most guilty are the most defensive. So in Lila's eyes, she didn't do anything wrong.

So she continued with that mindset until she met Marinette. The memories went from when they first met to the bathroom scene. Lila promised to take away Marinette's friends, which she did. Fluff was somehow able to show Marinette's pain through her akumatized form. The final thing seen was Lila's form walking back home hours before. Suddenly, past Lila faded away and there was just a black space. A clock was ticking, but there was no one found.

"Well, seems like our time is up!" Fluff said. "Did that help you see anything at all that might help you understand?" Lila thought for a second.

What was the point of all this again? To show her how corrupt she was? She already knew that based on how many victims there were. But she still didn't necessarily see what was wrong with it.

Fluff sighed, guessing her answer. "I hope Nooroo has better luck with you. Here's my advice: Don't take your luck for granted, it will run out in the future. I've seen endless realities where it all comes to an end, good and bad." Lila was going to ask what that meant when she realized she was falling. Fluff was fading away as Lila woke up in her bed.

Lila grabbed her phone and looked at the time. It was now one am. She saw a whisp of a light purple light dance around her room as a butterfly creature appeared. The kwamii smiled.

"Greetings, Lila Rossi. I'm Nooroo, and I'm here to guide you through the present. Any questions before we get started?"

"Can this wait til later?"

"Nope. Onwards!"

Too many words written

Super late but I wanted to do it in December but had like no ideas for it so it just sat here😭

Better late than never I guess

Anyways thanks for reading

Have a good day/night

4489 words

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

38.4K 452 13
Marinette Dupain Cheng, an aspiring fashion designer and Adrien Agreste an inspiring model. When the Europe-wide project selection lands their school...
12.2K 335 19
You're a new transfer student at Collège Françoise Dupont. You thought it was just going to be a normal school year, but you got dragged into some pr...
209K 3.7K 43
So... I may be a little late but I wanted to try and test my writing skills out... DAMINETTE ♡ Disclaimer: I do not own any characters from MLB or DC...
11.3K 269 26
•••||MLB FanFic||••• ---------------------------------------- || please read the first book before this one <3 || ...