Addicting Sins | ๐’˜๐’๐’˜

De lovablelies

๐™Ž๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ Spin-off gxg โ€ข wlw โ€ข studxstud/studxmasc Nine years later, Angel Pearce-Ford is... Mais

2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50. | Bonus
51. | Bonus
52. | Bonus (Sneak Peek)
53. | Bonus (Sneak Peek)
Sequel?! / Fun Facts!
Deleted Scenes
Update On Sequel!

1.

25.1K 378 283
De lovablelies

𝐈mportant Note: Although this is technically a spinoff, you 𝐃𝐎 𝐍𝐎𝐓 have to read the first book to understand. The first book is also my very first story ever, therefore it needs editing.

If you would still like to read the first book, Sinfully Yours in order to read a little about the main character in her younger days, chapters 𝟒𝟗 and 𝟓𝟑-𝟓𝟓 are the most relevant chapters.

READ THE WARNINGS! (on the cover)

~♥︎~♥︎~♥︎~♥︎~♥︎~

Like Father, Like Daughter

Oh shit...

I rolled over and saw the naked woman laying in my bed. I then looked over at the clothes scattered around my room.

My phone dinged on my nightstand. I groaned while reaching for my phone. 'I'll be there in 30.' my mother texted me. Immediately, I sat up as I remembered my mother was stopping by my apartment this morning to visit.

My eyes quickly darted to the random woman in my bed.

I tapped her repeatedly. "Hm?" she slowly opened her eyes. "You've got to go." I told her while putting my shirt on.

"What?" she asked while sitting up. "You've got to go. Like, I need you to quickly grab your shit and dip." I explained as I put on some sweats. I then gathered what I assumed was her stuff and handed it to her.

"I have no way of getting home." she began putting her clothes on. "I'll get you an uber or something. What's the address?" I quickly pulled out my phone.

After I typed in the address she gave me, my eyes widened at the prices.

$40?!

"Damn, how far do you live?" I questioned. "The other side of town. I told you that at the bar last night." she rolled her eyes.

"Did you?" I wondered.

"Yea...I should've just stayed with my friends. I knew going home with a random woman, a stud at that, was a terrible idea." she sighed while walking out of my room. "I'm not a stud." I stated. "You're all the same. Just self centered, toxic people." she continued.

"But, how many times did you cum last night?" I questioned, following her.

"Just because the sex was good doesn't mean anything. You're still a piece of shit." she expressed. I smiled a little at her words. "You're uber is waiting for you." I said.

"Great. Delete my number, seriously Angel." she spoke before walking out of the front door.

I was surprised to see she remembered my name. More so because I didn't remember hers...

I quickly rushed back into my room and started cleaning. I put my sheets and pillow cases into the washer, then hopped into the shower. Once I finished showering, I did my skin care routine and brushed my teeth.

I then retwist a few of my naturally golden brown, locs. I had recently gotten them retwisted but this was the third time I had fallen asleep without properly protecting my hair.

My hair fell a little past my shoulders.

By time I finished, my mother text me, letting me know she was here. I made my way through my apartment, to my front door.

"Babygirl!" my mother immediately smiled when she saw me. "Hey." I smiled while pulling her into a hug. My mother hugged me tightly. Once we pulled away from each other, we walked into my place.

"What have you been up to?" my mother asked while sitting down on the couch. "Uh, you know. Just school, practice and games." I nervously smiled. "Angel." she glared at me. "What?" I laughed.

"So you're not still sleeping with woman after woman? Following your father's footsteps." my mother was clearly throwing shade.

"Dad's definitely married." I laughed while picking up my basketball.

"You know what I mean. When we were younger, your father was a little hoe. Well, until Halia set him straight." my mother explained. "Yea, you guys have told me the story a thousand times. But, I remember it a little different." I smiled.

"Different how?" she questioned. "Like, my dad wasn't the only one hoeing around. At least, not before I was conceived." I took a few steps back from my mother while explaining.

She glared at me for a moment.

"So, we have a home game coming up. Are you going to attend? Or do you have more important things?" I wondered. "Really Angel? You know I couldn't attend your last game because my client was still in labor." my mother expressed.

"Yea, I know mother." I smiled, attempting to hide the hurt.

I understood that my mother's job was important. She's a midwife and I'm proud of her. But, when you look up at the stands after making a three-pointer at the buzzer and realize your entire family except the women who birth you is there...it hurts. I didn't even find out why until hours after my game.

After my mother left, I made my way to the gym for extra practice with some of my teammates. Today was literally our only day where our schedules weren't packed due to our coaches being busy.

"Angel!" they ran over and jumped on me.

"After last night, we thought you weren't coming." they teased. "I knew you were coming." Mya, one of my closest friend spoke.

"Thanks for believing in me." I chuckled. "Middle finger to the rest of y'all." I said, setting my bag down. I then sat on the bench and put my sneakers on. As I tied my sneakers, I noticed them all staring at me.

"What?" I laughed. "Last night? What happened? Details, details." Dominique, my other close friend smiled. "Why are you guys so obsessed with my sex life?" I chuckled.

They all laughed.

"To be honest, I don't remember much from last night. I was drunk as fuck." I admitted. "Literally, me too." Dominique chuckled.

"You guys better stop before you get caught. Lena will literally make us all run drills for y'all fucking around." Mya spoke. "Relax, nobody's going to find out. We drink responsibly and we don't consume anything right before any games." Dominique said.

"Right. Chill Mya." I tapped her shoulder.

Mya and I had been good friends since freshman year. We were now juniors and still had a solid friendship, besides her boyfriend not liking me.

The few of us began running a few drills and practicing, occasionally joking around.

~♥~

Dominique and I were walking around the mall. I had my phone in my left hand and Starbucks in my right.

"You know what time it is." Dominique looked at me and smirked as we were coming up on Victoria's Secret. "Indeed I do." I smiled while taking a sip of my drink.

The both of us walked into Victoria's Secret.

Almost everyone stared at the two of us when we walked in. I didn't blame them. After all, we were both tall, masc presenting women.

Dominique identified as a stud. Although many people referred to me as a stud as well, I never really felt like the term fit me. Therefore, I just call myself masc or masc presenting usually.

Dominique and I walked towards the back of the store. "Can I help you guys find anything?" an employee walked up to us. She was a lighter skin woman, around my complexion.

I shook my head no to her question. "Maybe." I noticed Dominique giving her a look. That was my cue to let her do her thing. I smirked a little as I walked off. I didn't go too far but I kept a good distance.

"Excuse me." I felt someone tap my arm. I turned around and looked at the smaller woman behind me. "Yea?" I gave her my attention.

"You like women, don't you?" she asked me.

I nodded, thrown off by her question. "Sorry, this is so random. I only ask because I'm trying to buy new lingerie for my husband. I need your opinion. Which would turn you on more?" she asked, holding up two different sets of lingerie.

"Oh, uh...that's a hard decision." I smiled, leaning back against a shelf. "Really? If only I could try them on for you." the woman gave me a suggestive look.

"Maybe you could." I flirted.

She laughed a little to herself. "You look young." she smiled. "I am, but I'm grown as hell." I smirked. "How grown?" she asked, stepping closer. "21 grown." I answered.

"21? Try 35 grown. That's a huge gap." the woman said. "So? What does that mean? You're fine as hell." I told her while standing up from the shelf. "It means you're a baby. What can you possibly do for me?" she wondered.

"Let me show you." I almost whispered.

I nearly got goosebumps as her fingertips traced some of the ink on my skin. Her hand lightly ran up my arm.

I placed my unlocked phone in her other hand. She was hesitant but she took it anyways and added her number. I smiled to myself when she placed the phone back in my hand and gradually walked off.

A few minutes had passed when Dominique joined me. "So?" I asked her. "So...she said she tryna take your girl to the water park tonight." Dominique smiled a little.

"Love that for you. But, you guys should reschedule." I told her. "Oh nah. Can't do that." she immediately shook her head.

"We have a game tomorrow, and I need you on your A game. Can't have you lagging because you decided to be up all night, showing her all the different size straps you have." I stated.

"Chill, I only did that once." Dominique chuckled.

"Yea and you ended up benched almost the whole game, cause your dumbass kept fumbling the ball." I sighed. Dominique still had a smile on her face as if it was a joke. "Dom." I glared at her.

"Angel." she immediately returned the energy. I continued to glare at her.

"Relax." she groaned. "We're gonna be alright." she smiled while walking away. Are we? Are we really?

~ The Game ~

"Dom! What the fuck!" Mya shouted, obviously annoyed.

Dominique had just missed a shot that she would've normally made. I knew this shit was gonna happen. I sighed while jogging over to the others. "Come on dumbass, get your head in the game." I said from behind Dominique.

"I know, I know." she sighed, clearly unhappy with herself. "Relax, don't beat yourself up. You've got this." I encouraged her, placing my hand on her shoulder.

She nodded as we continued walking.

"The fuck." Dominique said when someone from the opposite team bumped her shoulder. She stared at Dominique before chuckling with one of her other teammates.

Dominique started to respond but I quickly grabbed her. "Stop, it's not worth it." I told her while pushing her along. She continued to stare at the two women from the other team. "Focus." I stepped in front of her, blocking her view of them.

Minutes had passed and the opposite team had the ball. We were all running down the court, in hopes to steal the ball. The woman that bumped into Dominique earlier had the ball.

Just as she jumped up, ready to make the shot, I jumped up and smacked the ball out of her hand. I gave her an intense stare, causing her to look away.

I heard multiple people cheering my name as I walked down the court. I happened to look up in the stands and saw posters with my name on it. A small smile appeared on my face when I saw my family, including my mother.

We continued the game and ended up winning 92 to 73.

I was in the locker room, changing out of my sweaty jersey. "Why didn't you steal?" Dominique asked, walking up behind me. "Huh?" I questioned, putting on my shirt.

"You could've stole the ball without any penalty, but you smacked it out of the bitch's hand instead." Dominique further explained. I ignored her while continuing to fix my clothes. "You're not gonna answer me?" she stood in front of me.

"For what? You already know the answer, you're just a narcissist." I smiled, leaning back against the lockers.

"I'm not a narcissist." Dominique claimed while taking down her twist. They were previously up, displaying her fresh lineup. Her black hair hung inches past her shoulders.

"Yea, whatever you say." I shook my head while walking around her. I placed my foot on the chair and leaned over to tie my sneakers. Once I finished, I began tying my other sneaker.

I slowly stopped tying my sneaker when I realized Dominique was still standing behind me. I stood up and turned around.

"Bro? Why the fuck are you standing behind me like that?" I chuckled, confused. "Like what?" Dominique immediately started laughing. I honestly wasn't sure on what exactly was so funny.

"You're standing behind me mighty close while I'm bent over, tying my shoes and shit." I explained. "Chill bro, I was zoned out." Dominique smiled. "Well go zone out somewhere else, the fuck." I chuckled.

"My fault." Dominique smiled a little while slowly walking off.

I honestly wasn't sure if I just really saw Dominque staring at my lips then back at my eyes or if I was tripping.

Maybe I'm tripping...

I made my way out to the lobby to greet my large family.

"Angel!" they all cheered and smiled when they saw me. "You were amazing." my mother clapped. "Thank you, thank you." I smiled, hugging her.

"Angel, you get better and better every game." Halia, my stepmom spoke. "Thanks mom, I try." I laughed before hugging her. Although she was technically my stepmom, I loved her just as much as my biological mother. Halia's been raising me since birth.

"Dad!" I immediately ran into my father's arms. He pulled me into a tight hug. Even at my big age I still got excited when I saw my dad. He was secretly my favorite parent.

"Aw, you're always going to be a little daddy's girl." I heard my stepmom speak. "Mhm." I heard my mother agree.

"I'm so proud of you." my father expressed.

"Alright damn, get off of my dad." Hazel, my younger sister tried to pull me away from our dad. "Hazel! Language." my stepmom, Hazel's biological mother spoke. "Stop." I pushed Hazel away.

"Both of you stop." our father scolded. "While you two are busy fighting over dad, I know who the favorite is. Neither of you. It's me. Dad said so himself." Josiah, my younger brother smiled. "Shut up." Hazel rolled her eyes.

"You know damn well I never told you that shit." my dad immediately spoke. "Keo!" my stepmom gave him a look. "Sorry." my dad quickly apologized for his language.

We began to laugh.

I then greeted Kola and Carlos, my aunt and uncle. I talked to my cousins, Kyndall and Cairo for a bit as well. They were all growing so much, especially the twins, Khloe and Chase, who were too busy arguing to realize I was here.

~♥~

I was currently out with some of my other teammates, celebrating yet another win.

Mya was here with her boyfriend, who kept eyeing me throughout the night. I guess he failed to realize that if I really wanted to fuck his girl, I would've been tried to get at her.

I honestly think some guys are just intimidated by masc presenting women.

The environment was beginning to become more crowded and hot as more people were starting to show up. We were at some event in the club. Most of us were sitting at the bar.

"She's bad as fuck." Dominique nudged me when a light skin woman walked by. "She's alright." I shrugged. "What?!" Dominique nearly gasped, as if she was offended.

"You know what, never mind. I keep forgetting we have different types." she expressed. "Right. You love you some caramel women. And I love my fine, delicious, chocolate women." I smirked.

"Caramel on caramel crime?" Dominique looked at me. "Chocolate on chocolate crime?" I gave her the same look.

"Don't do that. I've messed with chocolate women." Dominique said. "And I've messed with caramel women." I stated.

"Mhm. Sure. But does it really count? You know, since you're mixed and all." Dominique teased. "Hey Mya, what do you call a black, white and asian person?" Dominique chuckled.

Mya started to laugh a little at Dominique's question.

"Bro, we're not starting this shit again." I sighed. "The teasing could be worse. But you're half black, so Ima give you a pass." Dominique chuckled.

"Fuck you Dom, always got something to say." I turned my back towards her.

"It was a jokey joke. Stop being so damn sensitive." I heard Dominique speak from behind me. I put my middle finger up while looking down at my phone.

Suddenly Dominique reached over and snatched my phone out of my hand. "Dom!" I quickly turned around and faced her. "What?" she smiled, turning my phone off and sliding it into her front pocket.

"You play too much. Give me my phone." I held my hand out. Dominique placed her hand in mine.

"Stop!" I dragged out, annoyed.

"This is my phone now." Dominique chuckled while patting the pocket my phone was in. "Dominique." I firmly spoke. She smiled while saying the lyrics to the song that was playing. "Dom!" I said louder.

She continued saying the lyrics while standing up. I held my hand out once more. Dominique closed my hand before walking off into the crowd.

"Bro, you're fucking annoying!" I groaned while getting up and following her.

Within seconds I lost her. I had no clue of where she went. Not only was this a huge bar, it was also packed as hell tonight for the event.

Although I truly wanted my phone, I stopped looking for Dominique.

I ended up running into this gorgeous, thick, brown woman. I held a conversation with her for a while. "You're such a beautiful woman." I flirted. "Oh? How many other women have you said that to?" she asked.

"What do you mean?" I chuckled. "I know I'm not the only woman you've said that to. It's not easy to give me butterflies, you know." she smirked.

"I see." I nervously smiled.

"So, you're not fucking with me?" I chuckled. "You're cute. No, you're sexy for sure. But I'm not all about looks, I like personality and substance too." she expressed.

"I feel you." I nodded. "Do you though? I kind of think you're a fuck girl." she boldly admitted. I was almost shocked by her bluntness.

"Well damn." I raised my eyebrows, not sure of how to respond. "Am I wrong? Are you not trying to rizz me up and get into my pants?" she questioned. "I mean..." I nervously smiled.

"Right." she smiled.

"I feel like you should get to know me first though. I have personality and substance." I expressed.

"Really?" she asked. "Really." I stated. "Okay." she shrugged. "Can I get your number?" I asked her. "Just a little FYI, I don't hookup with women I barely know...you still want my number?" she wondered.

"Uh, yea." I nodded, feeling my pockets for my phone. That's when I remembered...Dominique.

After asking the woman I was talking to, to wait a moment, I made my way to where I sat earlier. A feeling of relief came over me when I saw Dominique over there with the others.

I walked up to her and stood there with my hand out. Dominique's eyes lazily met mines. She sluggishly turned in her seat to face me and continued manspreading. I could tell she had been drinking.

"What you want?" she asked, slowing scanning me from head to toe then back up.

"Why the fuck are you looking at me like that?" I immediately asked. "Like what?" Dominique chuckled a little.

"Never mind, just give me my phone please." I sighed. "Get it." she almost demanded, looking down at her pants then back at me. I gave her a blank stare because I most certainly was not going into her pants.

"Nah, I'm just fucking with you." Dominique laughed while handing me my phone.

I quickly grabbed my phone, afraid she'd try to take it again. I watched as she started reaching for her drink. "No, you don't need anymore." I stated while taking her drink.

"I don't?" she questioned. "No, you don't." I shook my head. "Okay." Dominique smiled at me, almost as if she was intentionally obeying me.

I turned around, ready to walk away. "Why are you leaving me again? Where are you going?" I heard Dominique ask. "I'm just going to get somebody's number real quick." I told her.

I wasn't fully sure, but it looked like Dominique slightly rolled her eyes.

I then walked off to get the woman from earlier's, phone number.

•*•*•

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐚??
#onlythebeginning
———
Don't forget to vote!♥︎

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

508K 43.9K 30
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
672K 26.1K 74
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
232K 28K 23
People meet by accident, People fall in love by accident, But people surely don't become someone's baby daddy accidentally, or do they? What started...
3.8M 114K 116
Dr. River Johnson didn't know the consequences of sleeping with the Capo of the Sicilian Mafia. She didn't even remember his name or face. But then t...