I Love You, Hater || K.TH × K...

By jaz_mine925

"I will love you, unconditionally." Started: August 5, 2022 Ended: June 13, 2023 More

Introduction
Ep. 1 "I DON'T LIKE YOU!"
Ep. 2 "Maybe I'm really worried"
Ep. 3 "IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!"
Ep. 4 "What's wrong with you?"
Ep. 5 "In the graveyard"
Ep. 6 "Storytime"
Ep. 7 "Your cousins are here!"
Ep. 8 "Jealousy"
Ep. 9 "C-Cousin?"
Ep. 10 "You'll live with your cousins"
Character Guide
Ep. 11 "Attention"
Ep. 12 "Text"
Ep. 13 "Revenge"
Ep. 14 "Finally!"
Ep. 15 "Jerk"
Ep. 16 "At the restaurant"
Ep. 17 "She already came back?"

Ep. 18 - Final Part "

6 0 0
By jaz_mine925

|| Jennie's POV ||

Jennie: *Woke up* What time is it? *Checks her phone* Ooh, it's 7am and who's this? *Clicks the notification*

Jennie: Why does he wake up so early? *Goes to the bathroom*

10 minutes later

Jennie: I'm done, finally! *Goes downstairs*

Mom: Oh honey, are you going somewhere?

Jennie: Umm, me and Tae will meet. I'll be back after lunch I guess. Bye Mom, and Dad! *Left*

Dad: I think she still like that guy.

-

At the restaurant

Jennie: I'm here. Sorry, I'm a bit late. Hehe.

Taehyung: Woah, Jennie! You look stunning! *Looks at her up and down*

Jennie: I know right, as always. Now let's go inside.

Taehyung and Jennie talked a lot while eating lunch. After that, they went to to the nearby park.

Taehyung: Jennie, I need to tell you something. *Looks at her and held her hand*

Jennie: Hmm?

Taehyung: Jennie... I love you. I regret all the mean words I told you. I know it hurts so much. I really did. But, is there any chance that the two of us can be together? I can court you and I'll not stop courting until you say yes to me even if it takes forever. I will protect you, I will protect Kim Seokjin's princess.. and make her my queen. I promise. *Smile* What do you say, Kim Jennie?

Jennie: *Giggling while tearing up* How did you know his full name? I-I..

Taehyung: Jisoo noona told me and when you left Korea, I always visit your brother and telling him that I apologize so many times for hurting you. But Jennie, I have a question. Can I court you?

Jennie: Ohh, Taehyung, you will not court me, never.

Taehyung: What do you mean, Jennie? *Smile faded*

Jennie: 'Cause I'm yours. *Grabbed his collar and kissed him*

Taehyung is shocked by Jennie's sudden move but still manage to kiss her back. He broke the kiss and said something to Jennie. You're mine.

A/N: Hello everyone! As you can see, this is the last "episode". I'm sorry for not being active for soooo much long. Today is also Bangtan's 10th Anniversary!💜 Thank you for your time reading my story, this story is kind of my "debut" story, but you know what, nevermind. It's me, your author-nim, see you again! Byeee!😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 196K 101
✅ "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 ↯ ⚔︎ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ⚔︎ ...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
1.3M 57K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC