I Love You, Hater || K.TH × K...

By jaz_mine925

"I will love you, unconditionally." Started: August 5, 2022 Ended: June 13, 2023 More

Introduction
Ep. 1 "I DON'T LIKE YOU!"
Ep. 2 "Maybe I'm really worried"
Ep. 3 "IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!"
Ep. 4 "What's wrong with you?"
Ep. 5 "In the graveyard"
Ep. 6 "Storytime"
Ep. 7 "Your cousins are here!"
Ep. 8 "Jealousy"
Ep. 9 "C-Cousin?"
Ep. 10 "You'll live with your cousins"
Character Guide
Ep. 11 "Attention"
Ep. 12 "Text"
Ep. 13 "Revenge"
Ep. 14 "Finally!"
Ep. 15 "Jerk"
Ep. 16 "At the restaurant"
Ep. 18 - Final Part "

Ep. 17 "She already came back?"

6 0 0
By jaz_mine925

They finished eating

They already went out of the restaurant

Taehyung: Are your parents here already?

Jennie: Yeah. Their in the parking lot. Let's go.

Parking Lot

Mom: My darling! *Hugs Jennie*

Dad: How are you my daughter?

Jennie: I'm fine Mom and Dad. *Hugs her parents* Oh, Tae, thank you for the treat and helping me on my luggage. *Smiles at Taehyung*

Taehyung: Ohh, ahh, yeah. No problem. Um.. Jennie I'll get going. Have a safe drive. I'll text you later. Bye. *Left*

Dad: Wasn't he the who rejected you?

Jennie: Past is past, Dad. I think we're good for now, I guess. Let's just go home, I'm tired. *Yawns*

Dad: But-

Mom: Our daughter is tired so stop asking questions and drive!

After minutes of driving, they arrived at home

                 ||Taehyung's POV||

Taehyung: I'm back *Sat down beside Jimin*

Jimin: Oh, you're back. Where is it? *Finding a movie they will watch*

Taehyung: What do you mean?

Jungkook:  The snacks you are supposed to but at the mall. We are not starting the movie without it, hyung.

Taehyung: Ohh! I f-forgot. Sorry. *Nervous laugh*

Jimin and Jungkook: *Both looked at Taehyung mad* WHAT?!

Jimin: You spend 2 hours at the mall! What the hell did you do there and forget to buy our snacks?

Taehyung: Well, umm, me and Jennie bumped to each other earlier at the mall and I offered her lunch as a treat. She agreed and we talked a lot, so... I forgot to buy our snacks hehe. *Giggles and scratches his head* Don't worry I still have snacks at my room.

Jungkook: Noona Jennie already came back?

Taehyung: Yeah, she didn't recognize me at first. Haha.

Jimin: Yeah yeah, enough at your stories and go get the snacks now and let's start the freaking movie!

Taehyung: Yes sir! *Stood up and went to his room*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1.1M 40.6K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...