HTBMHIT || {A creek fanfictio...

By Mal_nourished

All the stars above, yet I still couldn't look away from you're starry eyed gaze. It was summer in South Park... More

Prologue: Dayspring.
⋆。°✩Chapter 1: Butterfly Effect⋆。°✩
⋆。°✩Chapter 2: Hectic-weird blonde boy⋆。°✩
⋆。°✩Chapter 3: Blood And Bruises⋆。°✩
Timeline bump¹: Treehouse
⋆。°✩Chapter 4: Fruit Punch⋆。°✩
°.✩┈┈∘*┈୨Chapter 5: Hamburger di Carrettiere°.୧┈*∘┈┈✩.°
⋆。°✩Chapter 6: Deja Vu⋆。°✩
Timeline bump²: What once was.
⋆。°✩Chapter 7: Reverie⋆。°✩
⋆。°✩Chapter 8: Past-approaching⋆。°✩
Timeline bump³: Jule's coded.
✞︎༒︎☠︎︎Chapter 9: Moth-Eaten Goth☠︎︎༒︎✞︎
✞︎༒︎☠︎︎Chapter 10: Cigarette Duet☠︎︎༒︎✞︎
✞︎༒︎☠︎︎Chapter 11: Afterparty☠︎︎༒︎✞︎
✞︎༒︎☠︎︎Chapter 12: Anagapesis ⋆。°✩
✞︎༒︎☠︎︎Chapter 13: Call it fate, call it karma⋆。°✩
⋆。°✩Chapter 14: Strange Desire⋆。°✩
°.✩┈┈∘*┈୨°Chapter 15 : Denial୧┈*∘┈┈✩.°
(tw) Timeline Bump⁴: Winter Snakes
✞︎༒︎☠︎︎Chapter 16: Deja Vu☠︎︎༒︎✞︎
⋆。°✩ Chapter 17: Fine line⋆。°✩
⋆。°✩Chapter 18: The Monster's Gone⋆。°✩
⋆。°✩Chapter 19: Retrouvaille⋆。°✩
✞︎༒︎☠︎︎Chapter 20: This Night has opened my eyes⋆。°✩
Timeline bump⁵: Turn around, look at me.
𒈔𒅒𒇫𒄆 Chapter 21: Puffing with the Dragons. 𒈔𒅒𒇫𒄆
⋆。°✩Chapter 22: Maddie Klein and her fabulous Loving Machine.⋆。°✩
⋆。°✩Chapter 23: Waning Crescent⋆。°✩
⋆。°✩Chapter 24: Limerance⋆。°✩
𒈔𒅒𒇫𒄆 Chapter 25: Futile Devices 𒈔𒅒𒇫𒄆
⋆。°✩Chapter 26: Vengeance is God's will⋆。°✩
Final Time bump⁶ : Don't leave me be, in every other universe.
𒈔𒅒𒇫𒄆 Chapter 27: Dimensions of Love.⋆。°✩
𒈔𒅒𒇫𒄆Chapter 28: Once more to see you⋆。°✩
Epilogue: Eventide
✧˖°🌷📎⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧Scratched concepts/easter eggs✧˖°🌷📎⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧

Interlude: Midday

40 4 6
By Mal_nourished

"Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer."
- Sun Tzu

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆

Ever since that day that I walked out upon Craig, I haven't seen nor have the guts to see him. It's shameful. He seems genuine about it yet I let my past eat me up in whole; making the void inside me expand. - As if I lost him through self sabotage and overthinking.

Every once in awhile, he would drop such things on my front porch, such as video game DVDs, my favorite chips, his mother's cooking, or the cranberry fruit punch he has in stored on their pantry that I most likely drink whenever I'm with him. Mom would tell me to maybe even face him, but only if she knew that ignoring him isn't because of some sort of a childish friend fight. It's something else that even to her I can't tell. What would I even say anyway? That I chickened out? Even by that, it already seems that I'm not capable of reciprocating the love he deserves because of some stupid trauma.

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆

To distract myself and waste the time I had left from my summer, I applied as a cashier and a waiter at my dad's café. - In which, I also told my mom not to tell Craig if he visits. It was an old family business that was just handed down to my dad; It was rebranded and renovated into a more modern-looking café; Quite flattering if you say, because it was rebranded with my name on it. From "Mr. Tweak's Coffee Thermos" to "Tweek Bro's café"

The café is running in good terms, especially during afternoons and dinners. There would be people, left and right; ordering the same coffees with some heavy meals or desserts they would love to pair the coffee with.  - And if I we're to be honest, despite me still having a few spasms, I still managed to tone it down, and it even helped me improve my communicating skills than before with all that customers I have to manage a day in my shift.

Other than managing all that with my close work mates, Damien, who is one of the Barista's and my back up in doing the money counting, and Pip who is also a Barista and a waiter; I still have to teach a new intern who my dad just hired not so long ago. He seems familiar, yet I can't tell if it's actually him, the guy who got the wrong house at Craig's; I mean, there are many Goths roaming around South Park and some of them can be tricky especially if they wore those "traditional makeup" they hereby say.

Before I started to teach him the basics, I first interviewed him about what his prior knowledge about coffee's are so I can take time on helping him whenever he needs it. I heard he's applying as a waiter and a barista. I choose to interview him on a not so busy time of the café so he wouldn't be pressure and just take time.

"Any knowledge about the coffee's and machinery here?" I asked. - trying to act professional.

"I actually know how to brew and manage a few machines here, since my family had a few of it at our home." His response is quite interesting; knowing those machines costs a fortunes. Maybe his family is rich? I wonder why he still choose to work.

"Oh wow. That's actually, cool." I said out of amusement.

"I know, Thanks."

"Well, I thought you we're actually new to such things, I even decided to set a time about this interview. Sorry about that, how about let's start you're shift from an hour by now?"

"Sure, No big deal, I mean, it's fancy to know that I can actually call someone for assistance if needed." He chuckled with a calm aura.

"Mind if I ask, you don't have to answer, but you look really vaguely familiar." I asked, I can't help it. I mean, I'm gonna see his face for a long while so why not ask him about that.

"Oh! You noticed, I was actually the guy who got the wrong house at you're friend's house. How embarrassing, we've met again!" He laughed.

"Nice to meet you again," I said in a wondering tone to signal him that I'm asking for his name.

"Mike. Michael Rogers."

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆

(Michael POV)

A couple of weeks before from today on my first shift as I stand through this filthy conformist café serving and making drinks for other people. I've carefully gathered info and planned it through, I thought to myself that if I wanted something to be mine completely, a few matters of fact must be sacrificed. I don't wanna seem pretentious but if that's what it takes, maybe I'll give it a try.

I stalked Craig's friend , Tweek, for about 4 days straight. Down to his stops, schedule and routine; and there I found out easily that he works by this café that is a huge competition of Benny's; Tweek bro's. So I immediately sent my resume, practiced a few techniques until I'm satisfied on the image I'm going to present myself to them. Surprisingly, I got accepted a week after I sent it.

No one really knows about my agenda except for Pete, which, I, now once again regret as to why.

Apparently, on my very first shift, he brought Henrietta and Firkle with him, making my work harder and quite embarrassing. What does he think he's doing? This isn't some sort of a school event where they can just pull up and cheer me on whatever the fuck I'm doing.

"Mike, please serve these coffees on table 13"

Oh now I'm serving them. What the fuck.
I can't help but put on a fake smile and grab the tray that their coffee was placed upon. I took a few steps that made me grew nearer from them. I could feel my face heating up and I wish I could turn my sight the other way but with what I'm holding with these hands of mine, I couldn't risk it. The coffee was scourging hot.

"Woah, that's pretty hardcore" Pete said making Henrietta and Firkle chuckle as I place in their drinks one by one on their table. If this is just a casual sacrifice, I would've thrown the coffee at him for doing so.

"Pete, shut up." I said in a jolly-sarcastic tone to not make it seem that I'm being rude to the "customers"

"Mikey you know you don't have to go this far." Henrietta whispered. "I agree, I miss listening to you read those heart stabbing poetries of Edgar Poe, being with these two is just a stupid mess." Firkle added which made the two of them glare at him.

"You know, I just need to deal with some businesses. I'm still goth. I still suffer." I replied.

"We know, it's just this isn't a good idea." Pete said as he pulls out a few dollars as a "tip" that he'll probably just take back after my shift. He really thinks this is some sort of a role play. I gave him a look and took the tip. I took the tray and left to go back out there to my shift.

They stayed for about an hour and a half, talking and observing me from a far as I serve the drinks and pastries from table to table. Eventually, they left, making the atmosphere more lighter for me.

Although, I can't just give up, I wanna seem this sacrifice smoothly without flaws and not rough on both sides. I am just desperately dying to know what is Tweek's feelings and relation to Craig. That's all.

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆

We flipped the "open" sign to "close"

The day is finally over and I never knew how exhausting this job could be. I let out the dead rotting sigh I could give as I sat down for the first time after hours of exhaustion. There we're breaks, I admit, but there's too much customers, I don't wanna get yelled at nor be fired. - That's just stupid if I get to experience that, I'm not even done with phase 1 on gathering information yet. I can't be the one who'll do all this bad damage for no good results.

"Tired on you're first day, Michael?" Tweek asked as he gave me a cup of flat white with a ":)" Art-poured on it.

"Thanks, yeah. Didn't know this shop could be really hectic." I responded. I can't help but laugh out of exhaustion with the smiley on the cup; I know, it's conformist-looking, but it's the thought that counts.

-

We closed the shop for the day and we went on to our own assigned houses. As I got out from the shop, there they are already; Pete, Henrietta, and Firkle waving after me. We stayed at Henrietta's home for the night this time. Normally, the other' s and my parent's wouldn't mind where we're staying at; as long as we're on each other's sight.

I'm guessing they've already pin pointed to themselves that nothing often happens when we're all sticking together. (Me and the other goth kids) They thought to themselves that we're all some sort of an abomination looking kids, that maybe even the robbers would be scared to approach us while we're stalking the night. Well, if abomination would be our label, I'd take it rather than being called emo.

🥚

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆

I'm finally at Interlude, which is already halfway near to Epilogue (which is the outro/finale) I can finally at least finish my book lists or write another story.😭 I hope I don't get writer's block (cuz istg I'm already feeling it coming. - That sounds wrong but anyway,) I am desperate to finish this bs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 132 36
"You still haven't gotten over that?" ... "I don't think I ever will." Craig Tucker is a 18 year old boy. he's a senior in high school and has a smal...
17.4K 398 33
Just a PS I still actively check and interact with this story, I love reading comments<3 Top 5 ratings: #1 in #stanxkyle 5/13/2024 #5 in #southpark 5...
17.8K 453 25
Hello!! I got bored and decided to create a Wattpad account for shits and giggles. This is my first story and it is in no way meant to be taken serio...
4.7K 184 24
[heartbreak] Heartbreak is very great sadness and emotional suffering, especially after the end of a love affair or close relationship. After ending...