Beautiful in Jada

De KindaWerid

The strong pull to her. The desire to have something you never thought you would want again. A glance turned... Mai multe

1: Here
2: Contact
3: Beauty
4: Scoprire
6: Rifiuto
7: Elena
8: Escape
9: Impegno
10: Lira
11: Punish
12: Nightmare
13: Proteggere
14: Chiavare
15: Family
16: Family 2
17: Alone
18: Sbaglio
19: Matrimony
20: Straziare
21: Funerale
22: Preso
23: Passato
24: Riavvolgere
1: Dead to Me
Book 2 Choosing Jada Updated!

5: Hypocrite

801 16 4
De KindaWerid

The next 3 or so days dragged on. I was left alone and locked in my chambers. Only Corina came by twice a day to bring me a meal along with additional snacks. The food here was good. Weirdly enough, dinner was always something I would definitely eat. Snacks write all my favorites, hot cheetos or funnyons, or even a few packs of the vanilla waffers. It was creepily accurste.I managed to find the remote and watch the TV. I soon found that boring within a few hours.

He never came back to check on me or explain this arrangement. I found myself annoyed and angry at him. For a man who accepted this marriage, he sure didn't act like it. I really just wanted out. Maybe I could work for him for the rest of my life. Then I could get out of this place. Corina never stayed long enough to have a conversation. Only a good morning or a good afternoon.

He was punishing me for talking to him like I did. That was my best guess. As if spanking me like a child was more than enough. He didn't even look all that much older than me. His ego was clearly butched by the first woman to tell him no besides his damn mama.

He doesn't bother to check if I've lost my mind, which I might have. I'm bored and feeling so trapped. I had explored through his stuff, but there wasn't much. A few accessories. A bunch of women's clothes in my size or close to it. A whole cabinet full of shoes for men and women. In the bathroom were razors and lots of cologne. Lotions, moisturizer, and makeup. Surprisingly enough, my favorite hair products were laced around the vanity.  New ones that made me weary as well.

How he managed to find hair products that work for ne baffled me. What does he know about black girl hair? My parents must have told him a lot of details about me. The attention to detail was strange, yet also nice. It was an attempt to make me comfortable.

I guess I could do my hair for today. I have HOURS to waste away in here. So I washed and slowly detangled while singing all my favorite songs I could think of. I spent hours leaning on his bed, hands deep into my hair with a small pillow fort surrounding me. Reality TV played as I mindlessly tried to focus on the task at hand. Pre parting my sections, creating a distinctive side part, finger combing out any knots since there were no wide tooth combs. The mid day ran by quicker than the previous two days. My twist fell to my shoulder even with the shrinkage.

"Done," I told myself as I pulled the twist into a half up half down look with a couple of twists hanging in the front as my bangs. I needed out of this place today, and even if I had to beg to get some freedom, I would be doing it.

I put on a pretty black dress. It was a long sleeve with a crewneck that stopped short of mid thigh. It had a matching black belt with a silver buckle and black gems. I found some black sandles to match and was pleased with my look. I didn't look fat, I looked decent. My stomach pudge was hidden. The dress didn't accentuate my butt.

For a final touch, I fixed up my eyebrows and added mascara. My black eye was subsiding, and my busted lip just had a scab on it. The discoloration was still apparent, but finally, it looked lightly bruised and was beginning to get its normal color back. The first 2 days were the worst, but the swelling had gone down. The ice helped that the most. I didn't even bother to hide the eyes, though. 

My best plan is to take off when the door opens, while Corinas back is turned.

What do I even say? 'Hi, let me out now'. Or how about 'let me out this instant'. Silly. I don't even know what my distraction would be. Maybe I'll sneak out instead. That seems like a much better idea. The door will be unlocked. Speak of the devil, a soft knock on the door followed by the lock clicking. Corina entered with food. It smelled heavenly as always

"Good evening!" She proclaimed, seemingly in a better mood. I nodded at her. She eyes me a bit before averting her eyes. I sat on the couch. She placed the meal next to me

"Please enjoy this meal," she said. I looked at her for a moment as her back was turned. I burst out of my seat and ran out of there as fast as I could.

"No, please!" I heard yelled out after me as I took a left  it wasn't the usual way I had been led.

I was curious where it would take me. I haven't seen anything about this house. At least not a lot. I'm stuck here, so I might as well get to know the place. These shoes weren't the best for running, but it did a decent job. I could hear the stomp of heels on the hardwood floor as I turned the corner. I slid into the first door my brain couldn't process and shut the door as quietly as I could muster. It was a short run, but my heart was beating out of my chest. I was so nervous. I leaned my back against the door.

I quickly looked around the room. It looked like an office. There was a wooden desk with shelves behind it. A large window was covered by a golden curtain and what looked to be a closet door. I quickly moved to the door and opened it. Before my eyes, I saw Alessio with another woman. His pants were around his ankles as  he stood at the foot of the bed. A woman was on her knees in front of him. She was-OH MY GOD! I seen too much already.

"Pig," I said to him as we made direct eye contact. I immediately slammed the door. What a horn dog. I can't tell if I should be offended or relieved. I could hear shuffling behind the door and low voices mumbling. My brain can be slow to move, so by the time I thought to take off, he had already stepped through the fake closet door. He was still buckling his belt as he came through.

"What are you doing here," he asked me.

"For someone betrothed, you sure as hell don't look like it," I told him, as I slowly stepped toward the door.

"What I do is none of your concern," He stated flatly.

I swear he gets on my last nerve! It's barely been a week! I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"If I'm stuck with you, then what you do is my business. If this is just an arrangement, I'll be happy to continue dating freely," I said quickly. I watched as Alessio started to barrell toward me. I stumbmed back, trying to keep space between us. I ran into my escape route, the door.  He pinned me in place.

"No one! Can have what's mine, "he angrily stated. I could see he was the possessive type, but this seemed too far gone.

"You don't even know me. Stop trying to control me. Considering your hypocritical ass, I'm free to do whatever," I said poking my finger in his chest. His eyebrows furrowed in anger. If looks could kill, they would get me. He grabbed me by my arm, roughly pulling me with him. I began to attempt to pull away from his grip.

"LET GO!" I yelled as panic set in. I had a feeling I knew what this would be. I was helpless as he dragged me to him. He sat on the desk chair and sprawled me back over his lap. My head hung. He held me down, same as last time. I attempted to use my legs to push off. It was absolutely useless. The skirt portion of my dress was lifted up, and I cursed myself internally for my stupidity.

"Don't," I exclaimed, but he didn't listen. The slapping of skin combined with the sting caused me to yell out.

"No one else. Will ever! TOUCH YOU!," he yelled. He gave my ass a wicked slap with each sentence. I was crying again. The pain burnt harshly.

"Fuck you!" I said and sobbed on his lap. He smacked my ass again in response. It stung so much. My ass felt on fire as the pain continued to throb.

"I don't want to share you either," was the last thing I said. I waited for an impact, but nothing came. He released the pressure from my back, and I scurried off him. My hot ass hit the floor in relief.

"Unless you're ready to start wifely duties, right now, I would suggest you pipe down," he told me. I shot him a glare. That seemed to anger him more. He grabbed my chin roughly.

"You need lots of training," he said. He unbuckled his belt with ease. He brought my face so close to his crotch. You could smell the other woman's perfume on him and his musk. I could see his boner.

"Is that what you want, amore mio?" he asked. I pressed my lips tightly together. I did not respond. We stared one another  down for a couple of moments.

"I didn't think so," he said, letting my face go.

"What even is this shit," I muttered to myself. His belt jingled as he took a few steps back.

"In about 8 months, you'll be my wife. You will have my heirs. You will be all mine," he told me.

"And if I don't want to," I asked. He looked intensely at me as it sent chills of fear through my heart.

"You need some training."

His phone caught his attention as he pulled it out of his pocket. I'm not sure what was scariest, his hands or his insistence on him owning me. I hated how this situation started. I hated the way he treated me.

"Since you like to get out, you stay with me. If it's attention you want, you're going to get it," he told me as he placed his phone in his pocket.

He crouched down to me. His eyes examined mine intently until I broke eye contact and looked away. His hand grasped my arm and carefully brought me back up, then lifted me by my hips onto his desk. He invaded my personal space, standing between my legs. He brought my hands to his waist as his head found safe haven between the crock of me neck. He placed one soft kiss on my neck. My body shivered in response.

My body was baffled by his soft touches and soft breathing. I was left shocked as he continued hid tyraid on my helplesss body. His kisses trailed up my neck until he sucked. I let in a sharp inhale as my body betrayed me. His kisses were so sweet, like they whispered, sweet, nothing deep within me. His hands ran along my arms up my shoulder and down my back.  He whispered something unintelligible into my neck as my head fell back. I heard a grunt, followed by a tight, firm grip as my hair was pulled down. My eyes directed to the ceiling in response. It hurt a bit, but he bit my neck to overwhelm my body.

"You belong to me," he whispered into my ear. His free hand grabbed my hip and pulled me to the edge, closer to him. He let go of my hair, allowing my head to fall.

He kissed me softly. His hands felt like a tickle as they delicately ran under my skirt and up my back. His hands glided back down, resting close by, his fingertips just barely touched me.

He pulled back as his eyes ran across my face. I was left in shock. How could a man so mean, have such soft hands? His expression had softened. I couldn't read him. I didn't know whether to be mad or furious, but a small part of me felt so smittened by him. No one has ever been so confusing in my entire life. My brain stammered is confusion as logic was devoid of me.

Author's Note-

Thanks so much! We reached 60+ views! I appreciate all the likes and anyone who has given this book a chance. This is an 8 year old idea for me, so to have it finally come to life feels so great! Thank you again.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

163K 4.1K 19
He was rude, arrogant, aggressive, ruthless and dominating Mafia Boss, a frightening man. The whole world was under his feet. Nobody had ever dared t...
9.3M 214K 80
Alessia Ferrari is the Don of the Italian Mafia. Whip-smart and dangerous, she is a woman in a man's world, surviving against all odds. Born and rais...
20.5M 758K 89
When she was 14, Dalia was sold to Matteo Martinelli, the former leader of the largest Italian mafia. Flash forward with his son, Vittore Martinelli...
1.3M 28.8K 87
Jasmine Petrova I downed a shot of tequila, allowing the burning liquid to slide down my throat and settle in my stomach. I deserved to have some fun...