Element

Af not_jamesbond6

Y/n L/n is a student at U.A. High School, training to become a hero. On her journey to go pro, she meets many... Mere

1: Childhood Friends
2: Robots
3: U.A.
4: Hero Training
5: Villains
6: All Might
7: Nightmares
8: The Obstacle Course
9: The Cavalry Battle
10: The Man in the Suit
11: The Final Battle
12: Ectoplasm
13: Endeavor
14: Stain
15: Sparring
16: Final Exams
17: The Mall
18: SPECIAL CHAPTER: Two Heroes
19: SPECIAL CHAPTER: Two Heroes (Part Two)
20: The Pool
21: Earth Beasts
22: Quirk Training
23: Vanguard Action Squad
24: The Rescue Squad
25: Death and Dorms
26: Shenanigans
28: Constellations
29: Venom
30: Balancing
31: Isolation
32: Licenses

27: Games, Drinks, Etc.

267 8 0
Af not_jamesbond6

Third Person POV

Kaminari watched Y/N walk into the store from across the street. He fidgeted with the hem of his shirt, glancing up and down the sidewalk to make sure nobody was watching. Thankfully, the entire street was nearly empty, save for one girl and her dog.

Squinting, he could make out the two figures inside the store. It seemed they exchanged a quick word behind the counter before Y/N led him out the back door.

Kaminari rushed across the street, carefully opening the door to the store. A soft but annoying tune played over the speakers as he rushed to the fridge section. Spotting the beer they needed to get, he grabbed out as many packs as could fit in the bag he brought.

Nonchalantly, he walked out of the store, the bag hanging by his side. In an instant, Y/N had come back through the doors, quickly put a stack of money on the counter, and grabbed Kaminari by the waist.

They rose with alarming speed into the sky, before she rushed them back to U.A. Once inside the building, they checked to make sure nobody was in the commons, and then rushed up to Y/N's dorm.

They both collapsed onto the floor, breathing heavily.

"That was the scariest thing I've ever done." Kaminari wheezed, his hand on his heart.

Y/N rolled over, resting her head on her hand.

"You're such a wimp. I had it all covered." She joked.

Then, remembering her encounter with Hiryuro, she let out a chuckle.

"You should have seen Hiryuro's face when I asked him to talk. It looked like he had just stumbled upon a million bucks."

"What did you talk to him about?" Kaminari asked, rather intrigued.

"Nothing. As soon as he stepped out of the building, I knocked him out."

"You WHAT?"

"It was deserved. And I also called the police and reported him, and left a note explaining how he was tied to villains. As long as they have a good investigator on the case, he should get locked up."

I feel awful for doing this to Mr. Shiki, but his son could endanger both him and the general public — even if his spy duties are over. And hopefully, it may convince them of the existence of Grime as well.

Kaminari grinned.

"You never fail to impress. Well, shall we talk to our dear classmates about the party?"

Y/N sat up, nodding.

"I say we just go room-to-room."

"Sounds good to me."

---------------

For the next forty-five minutes, the pair knocked on every Class 1-A dorm door (except for Iida and Mineta's). Some took more convincing than others, but in the end they actually managed to get everyone to agree to participate.

Well. Everyone but Bakugo.

"HUH? NO I WON'T COME TO YOUR STUPID PARTY! GET OUT OF MY ROOM!"

SLAM!

Y/N pressed her forehead against the door, sighing.

"Why did I even ask?"

"He was the last one though. We're done! We got everyone else to agree!" Kaminari exclaimed.

As night fell, 16 expectant students carefully made their way to Y/N's dorm. What they found inside consisted of disco lights, speakers blaring music, a table full of snacks and refreshments, and various decorations.

Y/N, who had opted for wearing a cute corset top and skirt, would quickly welcome them in before shutting the door behind them.

Everyone looked slightly nervous at first, but as they spent more time in the room happily chatting with their friends, the tension in the air released.

"Shoto Todoroki. You look good." Y/N said, letting the boy, who was the last person to join, into her room.

He wore a simple light green crew neck sweatshirt paired with khakis, but it somehow looked very put-together on him.

"Thank you. You as well." He said, giving her a quick once over.

He stepped inside as she closed the door behind them — trying to pretend his compliment hadn't just made her heart beat like crazy.

"You're lucky I like you. I really wanted to get some sleep tonight." Todoroki sighed, smiling slightly at Y/N.

"Sleep can wait. Just pump yourself full of sugar, and you'll be fine."

"Y/N!"

Y/N found herself being dragged away from Todoroki by Mina, to the rest of the girls, accidentally crashing into Ojiro along the way.

"Sorry!"

All of them had dressed up very nicely according to their own styles, and seemed to be having a great time.

"You guys all look sexy as fuck." Y/N grinned.

"Oh, stop that. You look incredible!" Yaoyorozu said.

"This is so fun! Thank you for hosting this! It was a great idea." Hagakure squealed.

"Yeah, and the boys look extra cute in their party clothes." Mina sighed.

"Don't worry Mina. I'll put on a slow song sometime tonight so you can find someone to dance with." Y/N nudged her playfully.

For the next hour, the seven of them laughed and danced to their heart's content. Most people in the class had been too nervous to try any beer, but those who did were starting to feel the effects.

"BUT NOW...THERE'S NOOOOOOOWHERE TO HIIIIIIDDEEE! SINCE YOU PUSHED MY LOVE ASIDE!" The students sang.

Even Todoroki and Tokoyami had drunk some, and were contently swaying along to the music.

After the song finished, Y/N (who had had the most beer out of anyone), stumbled over to the speakers to change the song. As it switched to a slow melody, she laughed at her classmate's nervous reactions.

Mina shyly spun around in circles with Kirishima, whose face was nearly as red as his hair. Hagakure was waltzing with Shoji, and Tsu had somehow managed to get Tokoyami to do a sort of sidestep. It seemed like Jiro didn't want to dance at all, but Yaoyorozu and her were now happily doing so.

Y/N noticed Uraraka and Midoriya standing next to each other and chatting - and took the opportunity. She gave them both a hard shove from behind, making them collide.

She shooed them to where the rest of the people were dancing. As she watched them awkwardly slow dance, she couldn't tell who looked more nervous. They had both gone rather pink, and Midoriya was stepping all over Uraraka's toes.

A tap on her shoulder made her turn around.

It was Kaminari, who gave a princely bow.

"May I have this dance m'lady?" He said, biting back a smile.

In response, Y/N curtsied and offered her hand.

"You may."

The two of them spun around the room, laughing at the dancing couples, and trying not to trip over each other. But then Kaminari noticed a certain dual-haired boy looking expectantly at Y/N, and smirked.

"Hey. I think someone might want to trade with me." He grinned.

"What?" Y/N questioned.

Without hesitation, Kaminari pushed Y/N into Todoroki, who caught her in his arms.

"You good?" He asked.

In her slightly tipsy state, she couldn't help but notice he looked extremely cuddly. His cheeks were flushed from the alcohol, and his hair was ruffled and messy.

"Yes. I'm great. You wanna dance?" She asked breathlessly.

He just smiled slightly and led her to the middle of the room. She put her arms around his shoulders and placed her chin on one of them, while he gently rested his hands on her waist.

"This feels familiar, doesn't it?" He said softly, his breath tickling her neck.

Chills ran down her back as she nodded, remembering the summer camp.

"Yeah, except this time we aren't being forced to." She laughed.

"I didn't mind." He shrugged.

Y/N backed up a bit so they were face-to-face.

"Are you saying you enjoyed it?" She teased.

He tucked a stray strand of hair behind her ear, which made her stomach flutter.

"And so what if I did?"

What is happening right now. Is the Shoto Todoroki flirting with me? Unbelievable.

"Funny." She smirked.

She's pretty. Todoroki thought to himself, wondering when the room had gotten so hot.

He wasn't completely sober himself, and the way Y/N was looking at him was making him want to hold her face in his hands.

But maybe that was just the beer.

"Y/N. Listen, I—"

"ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT! WHO WANTS TO PLAY SOME PARTY GAMES!" Mina yelled, snapping everyone to attention.

"Tell me later." Y/N said, patting him on the shoulder before making her way over to Mina.

The pink girl had managed to gather everyone around her.

"Toru and I were thinking we could start off with just your basic truth or dare. It was really fun at the training camp!"

There were murmurs of agreement throughout the crowd.

"So everyone, sit down in a circle." Mina said excitedly.

The rest of the students obliged, trying to avoid Y/N's furniture.

"I'll go first. Toru! Truth or dare?" Mina said.

"Truth!"

"Who was the first guy to catch your eye when you entered the classroom?"

Toru giggled.

"Well, if we're talking literally, Bakugo was yelling — so I was kind of forced to look over there."

The rest of them laughed at her statement.

"Shoji. Truth or dare?"

The multiple-armed boy looked rather nervous.

"Truth."

"You have to pick three other people to be with in a zombie apocalypse. No Quirks allowed. Who do you pick?"

Oh that's a good one. Y/N thought to herself, taking a small sip of her drink.

"Hm. Well I'd probably pick Iida and Midoriya, since they're good at coming up with strategies. As for the other person...Ojiro? He's trained in martial arts, so he'll be the strongest with no Quirk."

"All good choices! Now you ask someone, Shoji."

As time went on, people started to feel more and more comfortable with answering questions and doing various random acts. They were all a little bit giddy and found everything to be quite amusing — which of course made the game more fun. However, when it got to be boring, Mina chose a new game.

"So who's up for spin the bottle?" She suggested.

This was met by a chorus of 'ooh's', whistles, and laughter. Unnoticed by anyone, Todoroki glanced at Y/N and felt heat rise to his neck. He tried to distract himself by taking another drink of beer.

Mina placed an empty bottle in front of her, and gave it a strong spin. It wobbled around until it came to a stop, pointing at Yaoyorozu.

"Yaomomo! Come here!" She laughed.

The two of them gave each other a quick peck on the lips before falling onto each other and laughing. Sero took the bottle next, shutting his eyes as it spun.

"Ohhhhh, Serooooo!" Kaminari said teasingly.

More people gave various exclamations, and the tape boy opened his eyes to find the bottle pointed directly at Y/N. A hearty blush crept up onto his cheeks as she laughed at his reaction, crawling over to where he sat.

She held his jawline gently in her hand as they both leaned in.

Todoroki poked his tongue into his cheek as he watched them. Something about it made his blood boil. He wanted them to break apart. It just seemed wrong.

"Alright! Your turn, Toru."

Sero hid his face in his hands as Kaminari and Kirishima were both shaking him and aggressively patting his back.

The invisible girl wound up having to kiss Ojiro, who didn't seem as awkward as you would think.

Jiro refused to spin the bottle at all.

Sato and Midoriya kissed, which was quite possibly the funniest thing anybody in that room had ever seen. Since they didn't even interact much on a daily basis, it was clear just how far gone everyone was.

Aoyama believed nobody was worthy to be kissed by him.

Kaminari and Tsu kissed, and Tsu immediately rinsed out her mouth afterward (much to Kaminari's embarrassment).

When it was Y/N's turn to go, everyone grew rather quiet.

On the first day of school, she had managed to grab many people's attention. Her good looks couldn't be denied, and she was also quite kind and charismatic. Even though it was just a stupid game of spin-the-bottle, many wished the bottle to point at them.

But maybe that was just the beer.

They all watched it spin around, slowly until it came to a stop — pointing at Kirishima.

He buried his head into Kaminari's shoulder, trying to block out the various yells of his classmates.

Y/N pushed her hair out of her face and playfully beckoned for Kirishima to come closer.

He obliged, sitting down right next to her.

As she looked into his eyes, she smiled.

Has he always been this cute? I might have had too much to drink...

Todoroki dug his nails into his palm.

Why is she looking at him like they're dating or something? She doesn't have to look so happy about kissing him.

Kirishima tried to keep from smiling. He had always found Y/N extremely pretty, even if he only thought about her as a friend. But she was just so...charming.

It was by far the longest kiss.

Even though it lasted only a couple seconds, It felt like hours to one particular boy. He looked away from the two, resting his eyes on the posters up on the wall.

---------------

"Alright, thank you all for coming. Sorry in advance for anyone who wakes up with a headache tomorrow." Y/N said as she held the door for all of the students filing out of her room.

They had all goofed off for the rest of the night, until they were too tired to go on.

"That was so fun, Y/N! Thank you so much!" Ashido said as she hugged her friend.

"Of course. I'll see you tomorrow, Mina!"

She shut the door, and nearly had a heart attack when she found someone still in her room.

Todoroki had stayed behind.

"Jesus, Shoto. You shared the shit out of me. Need something?" Y/N asked as she started to pick up the various trash scattered on her floor.

He shook his head, and kneeled down to help her.

"I saw how much you had to drink. Do you...need anything?"

Y/N just chuckled at his pureness.

"No it's alright. I know you're tired though — I got the cleanup. You just go to sleep."

She enunciated her words with a flick of her hand, gesturing to him to leave.

He just scoffed and continued to pick up the room.

"Stubborn bastard," Y/N mumbled, though she was smiling.

The two of them managed to restore Y/N's room to its original state in about 20 minutes — which was impressive considering the damage that had been done.

They both collapsed onto Y/N's bed when they were done, listening to the crickets outside her window.

Sleep tugged on their eyelids, even as they turned to look at each other.

Y/N giggled drunkenly, pushing Todoroki's bangs out of his eyes.

"You know, you're really cute when you're sleepy."

"I—what?"

He was taken aback by her sudden bluntness.

Would she have said that if she had been sober?

"You..."

She dozed off before she could finish her sentence.

Todoroki was left baffled.

His eyes roamed over the part of her lips, and her fluttering eyelids, as he admired how beautiful she looked even while sleeping.

Smiling to himself, he sat upward. Then, he carefully lifted Y/N's head, placing it onto her pillow. He then pulled the blanket out from under her, and covered her dozing form.

Walking across the room, he turned back to check on her one more time before flipping off the light and slowly closing the door.

Once outside, he leaned his head against the door and sighed.

"Goodnight Y/N."

---------------

The next morning Y/N woke up with a splitting headache.

I feel like I've been run over by a truck.

That was the first time she had ever been drunk, so naturally she was feeling the effects. She had hated alcohol for her whole life due to her mother being an addict, but last night she had finally cracked and been able to cut loose a little.

Maybe a bit too loose.

"Please tell me I didn't do anything stupid last night," She groaned as she changed out of her clothes and hopped into the shower.

I don't think I did. Let's see...truth or dare, spin the bottle...I think we're good.

As she let the cool water run over her face, she suddenly realized she had woken up with a blanket on her and positioned correctly on the bed.

Wait, how did I—

"You know, you're really cute when you're sleepy..."

"Oh fuck."

She groaned and tried to forget the image of Todoroki laying in her bed, close enough to touch foreheads.

But I do remember him being flustered. Maybe he...didn't mind?

She shook away the thought and finished the rest of her morning routine, before heading downstairs to join her classmates for breakfast.

It turned out she wasn't the only one feeling the effects of last night.

Everyone looked pretty ragged and out of it. Midoriya was staring at the wall with huge eyes, Uraraka had dozed off at the table, and Kaminari looked like he had just woken up on a different planet.

"Class 1-A! Why do you all look like you just woke up from the dead? As U.A. students, we must always be motivated and energetic!" Iida cried, looking extremely distressed.

Todoroki looked as calm as ever, just silently eating his breakfast on the side.

So he tucked me in after I fell asleep, huh? That's actually really sweet.

She smiled over in his direction, and to her surprise, he returned it.

After a relatively quiet breakfast (minus Iida's lectures on sleep), the class made the short walk to the school and settled into their seats.

When their teacher walked in, twenty heads snapped to attention — despite 17 of them being exhausted.

Mr. Aizawa leaned forward on his desk, glaring at his students, before giving his morning lecture.

"I believe I've mentioned this already, but your main focus this summer is obtaining provisional hero licenses."

"Yes sir..." A couple of people responded.

"Do not take this lightly. A hero license means that you're responsible for human lives. You can imagine that the exam to receive one is very difficult. Only 50 percent of students pass the test required for these permits each year."

"It's that hard to get a provisional license?" Mineta questioned.

"In order to prepare, today you'll concentrate on creating something new..."

The door to the classroom suddenly sprung open, and Midnight, Ectoplasm, and Cementoss entered.

"...two Ultimate Moves."

Y/N gave Ectoplasm a small wave, which he returned with a nod of his head. He had become a sort of mentor to her after their numerous training sessions, and she had grown quite fond of him.

"Ultimate Moves? An exam is a normal school thing.." Mina and Kaminari started.

"..but this is total hero work!" Kirishima and Sero finished.

Midoriya looked both nervous and excited, a smile plastered on his face.

"When we say ultimate, we mean a move that will ensure you will win against your opponent." Ectoplasm stated, taking his place at the front of the room.

"An action so unique to your identity, that no other person can hope to copy it. Simply put, you must learn to lean into your strengths." Cementoss said.

My strengths. I wonder, if I can learn to do something with Aether, it would be a perfect Ultimate Move. But I still don't have much control over it yet.

"Your moves represent who you are. These days most pro heroes have an Ultimate Move. Those who don't, are fools." Midnight explained.

"This may sound abstract, but we'll explain more as the day goes on. For now, change into your costumes and meet in Gym Gamma."

There was the sound of many chairs scraping as the students trudged to the locker rooms to change.

"Maybe that party wasn't such a good idea. I had no clue we were going to be training so hard today." Ojiro sighed.

"I think it was worth it!" Hagakure said.

"Yeah, I agree. It surprisingly relieved a lot of my stress." Jiro added.

After they were all geared up, the group found themselves in a very large and empty building alongside some of their teachers. Most of the students had no idea this place even existed, and were looking around in awe.

"Gym Gamma. Also known at the academy as the Training Dining Land, or TDL." Mr. Aizawa said.

Cementoss kneeled down and created a mini version of a cliff with jutting platforms and edges.

"This facility was my idea. We could prepare unique terrain and obstacles for each student here. Here you will learn to serve up justice — hence the name." He explained.

"That's pretty cool." Kaminari remarked.

"Please allow me a question!" Iida exclaimed, raising his hand straight up in the air.

"I was waiting for that one." Y/N mumbled.

"What is the reason for having Ultimate Moves for our provisional exam? May we know your reasoning?" He asked emphatically.

"That's two questions. Calm down." Mr. Aizawa grumbled before answering.

"The job of a hero is to save people from all sorts of dangers; crimes, accidents, and natural or man-made disasters. Of course the licensing exam analyzes how well you're able to deal with such things. It won't just be fighting. Your ability to gather information and make quick decisions will be judged. In addition to how well you communicate, cooperate, and lead others. Every year a new test is used to evaluate these qualities."

Midnight stepped forward, raising one finger in the air.

"One thing is especially important. If you want to be a pro hero, you must be able to prevail in battle. If you're prepared, you won't have to worry — and those of you with an Ultimate Move will have stronger results."

"Your circumstances should not dictate the results of your future battles. Learn to be consistent and you will be a great asset on the front lines." said Cementoss.

Ectoplasm spoke next.

"Your Ultimate Move does not necessarily have to be an attack. Take Iida's Recipro Burst for example. This sort of temporary boost in speed is valuable enough that it falls into the category of excellence we're looking for."

Even though his entire body — including his face — was covered by his outfit, you could still see the pride radiating off of the boy in question.

"You mean I've been doing an Ultimate Move all along?" He said, practically shaking from excitement.

"I think he might have just pissed his pants." Kaminari whispered to Y/N, who snorted.

"So it's basically our secret weapon. Something that gives us the edge so we can win no matter who or what we're facing." Sato said.

"There's a smart boy!" Midnight winked. "For example, how Kamui Woods is able to use his lacquered chain prison to capture opponents in an instant. That's exactly what we want to see."

"The training camp was interrupted. But the practice you did get in to develop your Quirks was part of the process needed to create these defining abilities. Now that you're caught up, you'll be working hard to develop powerful moves of your own for the next ten days or so. This is how you'll spend the remainder of your summer vacation."

While Mr. Aizawa was speaking, Cementoss had created a much larger version of the model structures he had made before. Ectoplasm had also created numerous clones that zoomed up to every ledge on the cement cliffs, waiting to challenge the students.

"Prepare for intensive training! In addition, you should think about how you can improve your costumes, especially now that you have a better understanding of your Quirks. I expect each of you to go Plus Ultra. Do you have it in you?" Mr. Aizawa said with an intense look in his eyes.

"Yes sir!" The class said together.

"I am so charged up for this!" Kaminari added.

"All right everybody. Go kick some ass!" Y/N said encouragingly before floating up to one of Ectoplasm's clones — watching as her classmates took their places as well. 

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

359K 9.8K 39
Dangerous, chaotic, destructive. That's all everyone called you while growing up, all because of your quirks. You despised the so called gift you go...
3.1K 63 8
You are student at UA High School, in class 1A. You had all grown close during your first year, especially a certain few. Your extremely powerful wat...
637K 23K 44
โ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐š๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐š๐œ๐ž, ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ง, ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅโž - - - Student: Y/n L/n Nยฐ: 21 Quirk: Spider Two worlds that no one really...
10.2K 192 36
After an unexpected opportunity, y/n begins her exciting new life in the prestigious hero course at U.A High School. But just who is this mysterious...