Natural disaster hoarding: Su...

由 pttcch

Extreme climates are befalling the earth, and natural disasters such as floods, typhoons, extreme heat, and e... 更多

Chapter 1 - 10
Chapter 11 - 20
Chapter 21 - 30
Chapter 31 - 40
Chapter 41 - 50
Chapter 51 - 60
Chapter 61 - 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 190
Chapter 191 - 200
Chapter 201 - 210
Chapter 211 - 220
Chapter 231 - 240
Chapter 241 - 250
Chapter 251 - 260
Chapter 261 - 270

Chapter 221 - 230

304 12 0
由 pttcch

ʚChapter 221 New Year's Eve Dinner

    Firecrackers say goodbye to the old year!

    After watching the fireworks, Jiang Zhi and Qiu Chao put the meals in the kitchen on the table one by one, filling the small table to the brim.

    The door of the bedroom was open, and from the perspective of Jiang Zhi and Gu Xing, Shen Wenlan could be seen lying motionless on the bed.

    The two looked at each other with a little regret in their hearts.

    In the ward on the 7th floor of the base, Gu Yuanhua put down the newspaper in his hand and looked at the ceiling tenderly.

    After the New Year's Eve dinner, Qiu Chao and Gu Xing cleared up the dining table, then packed up the trash and took it away.

    When they left, the two of them also carried an insulated lunch box, which they brought to Qi Zhengqing and Xia Heguang, two little old men who couldn't see anyone.

    As soon as he entered the laboratory, Gu Xing saw Xia Heguang eating instant noodles.

    Xia Heguang, who was wondering who it was, turned his head, and when he saw Gu Xing carrying the lunch box, his eyes turned red: "You... you, you, you, you went to accompany your sister, why are you back?" Xia Heguang

    began Choking, like a wronged child.

    "I can even forget you!"

    Gu Xing smiled and tidied up the messy workbench like a pig's nest, and then took out the meals in the lunch box one by one.

    On the top layer are two king crab claws that have been shelled, and there are noodles mixed with crab roe next to it.

    The second layer is two braised lion's heads, sweet and sour pork ribs, braised prawns, pork with dried plums and vegetables.

    The third layer is fried shrimp with asparagus, lettuce in oyster sauce, stir-fried lotus pond, and hot and sour potato shreds.

    The last layer is a small cup full of chicken soup, a large bowl of rice and low-alcohol wine.

    Old man Xia, who was holding the instant noodle bucket, wrinkled his nose, trying not to let tears fall, but unfortunately, the clear water from his nose still exposed him.

    "I... woo... I just said I didn't... I didn't raise you for nothing." Xia Heguang choked up and squealed.

    Gu Xing treats everyone with the appearance of being ruffian on the outside and cold on the inside, but he is sincere to the old man Xia who raised him.

    But now, there is one more Jiang Zhi.

    After serving Xia Heguang's meal, Gu Xing just sat opposite Xia Heguang, watching him wolf down his food tenderly.

    His requirements are not high, as long as people who treat him well can stay with him all the time.

    On the other side, after Qiu Chao and Gu walked, Jiang Zhi put the soybeans and black beans in her bag, and brought the same lunch box to the 6th floor of the base.

    At this meeting, Shen Wenshi was still reading documents, and was so busy that he didn't even have time to eat. Recently, Jiang Yucheng's people have been wreaking havoc around the base in order to get revenge because they have been suppressed for too long.

    Although these damages don't constitute much loss, they add up to annoying enough.

    "Meow~"

    Before Jiang Zhi had time to knock on the door, two kittens came out of the bag.

    Shen Wenshi turned his head when he heard the cry, and when he saw Jiang Zhi, he hurriedly put down the document, "Little Ah Ning, why are you here?"

    Jiang Zhi shook the lunch box in his hand: "It's Chinese New Year."

    Shen Wenshi smiled warmly, Then, he remembered something again, touched his body back and forth, and finally took out a small box from the desk drawer, which contained a sapphire necklace.

    "Look, I was so busy that I even forgot about this, and I didn't prepare lucky money for you. Although this necklace is worthless in the last days, it was a wedding gift from your grandpa to your grandma." "

    You He's the youngest in our family, so I'll be lazy and give it to you as lucky money."

    Jiang Zhi put the lunch box on the table, and then took the sapphire necklace with both hands.

    She has a lot of sapphires in her space, and she collected quite a few in the rich man's house in Chunjiang Community before, but it is the only one that is so meaningful.

    "Your mother and your aunt have always wanted it, but it's a pity that there is only one of them. At that time, your grandma was afraid that if she gave one of them, the other would be dissatisfied, so she didn't give it all the time. In the end, she couldn't give it even if she wanted to." Shen Wenshi said

    . Then, the atmosphere cooled down.

    "Meow~" Heidou yelled at him, dispelling Shen Wenshi's sadness.

    "Damn, look at me, it's the New Year's Eve, it's fine if you don't prepare New Year's money for these two big fat grandchildren, and you still say such a sad thing, little Ning, what delicious food did you bring me?" Jiang Zhi also

    replied Be over your head, take those dishes out one by one.

    "You did all of this?"

    Jiang Zhi nodded.

    Shen Wenshi's eyes were even redder, he picked up the bowl and began to eat, boasting while eating.

    The New Year's Eve in 2052 was destined to be an unusual New Year's Eve. It broke many hearts that had been sealed for a long time, and ignited a warm flame in the world of many people who thought they didn't need feelings.

    When Shen Wen finished eating, it was almost 12 o'clock at night, and when the bell rang, it would be another New Year.

    Jiang Zhi packed her things and walked on the deserted street.

    There is still a lunch box in her space, but she doesn't know whether to send it or how to send it.

    When hesitating, the most suitable way to make a decision is to flip a coin.

    Jiang Zhi had no coins, only gold, and she took out a small one, which happened to have writing on one side and no writing on the other.

    "If you have words, give it away once!"

    After she finished speaking, she threw the gold nugget into the sky. The weight of the gold nugget was relatively heavy, and there was no flip like a coin during the fall.

    Just when Jiang Zhi saw that the side with no words was always up, the answer in her heart also appeared.

    But for some reason, the little gold nugget bumped into something during its fall and bounced off again.

    When Jiang Zhi took a closer look, the side that had no writing on it was already facing down.

    "What is it? It's so fast that I can't even see it clearly."

    In the ward on the 7th floor, the corners of Gu Yuanhua's mouth, who scattered the branches, slightly curled up. exactly the same.

    Jiang Zhi picked up the gold nugget in doubt, then took out the mask from the space, put on the hat, and walked towards the elevator.

    Now she is the same as Gu Xing before, she has the ability to move the camera away, even she is better than Gu Xing, and she doesn't worry about exposure at all.

    That being the case, is there any need to be afraid of him, Jiang Yucheng?

    Jiang Zhi's journey was unimpeded, and if someone was guarding her, she would directly stun them until she stood in front of the corridor where Gu Xing brought her the first time.

    The corridor is very long, and only a glass ward can be seen in the distance.

    As Gu Xing said, the inner wall of the corridor is densely packed with laser holes, Jiang Zhi should be able to control them all with her current abilities.

    But if you miss one by mistake, your life will be gone.

    So this is a corridor that has to be walked with one's life.

    Jiang Zhi took out the lunch box in the space and put it at the entrance of the corridor, looked at the ward on the other side quietly for a while, then turned and left.

    After Jiang Zhi left, a branch slowly protruded from the ward.

    As soon as it entered the range of the corridor, a red laser shot out instantly, cutting off the branches.

    The broken branch seemed to be angry, it instantly became thicker, and it shot out dense wooden thorns like a rain of arrows from its body, smashing all the laser holes in the corridor.

    After the laser hole was broken, he slowly poked out and carefully brought back the lunch box he had been thinking about.

    At the same time, Jiang Yucheng, who was eating in the living room, heard the alarm.

    "It's not reassuring to celebrate Chinese New Year."

    Jiang Yucheng slammed the table, took the crutch handed over by Lu Xun next to him, stood up, and walked towards the ward.

ʚChapter 222

    Jiang Yucheng hurried to the corridor and saw that all the laser holes had been destroyed. He was so shocked that the crutch in his hand fell off.

    "Impossible, this... this is impossible, here..." Jiang Yucheng turned his head, widened his eyes, pointed at the corridor and roared at Lu Xun, who lowered his head and dared not speak: "Here... there are 10 There are more than 100 million laser holes, how did he manage to kill in an instant!"

    Lu Xun swallowed, why did he ask this question, go ask Gu Yuanhua inside.

    Jiang Yucheng gradually went crazy: "Could it be that he didn't pay attention to me from the beginning? He did everything voluntarily!" "

    I thought, relying on high technology, I would always make them afraid , As a result, when I thought that the tripartite confrontation, they both took me for a fool, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha." "It's ridiculous, it's ridiculous

    !"

    After going crazy for a while, Jiang Yucheng gradually calmed down and raised his head. legs, and started walking down the hallway.

    "Professor, the infrared sensor hasn't..."

    Before the word "closed" was said, Jiang Yucheng had already stepped in with one foot, and Lu Xun's eyes widened in horror.

    He knew how powerful the laser in the corridor was, it was an existence that not even a mosquito could fly into.

    Not only that, these laser holes also have an extremely fast repair function, that is to say, if they are not destroyed all at once, these laser holes will be repaired automatically soon, and the laser that burns a hole in a person will be fired again. .

    How powerful is the mind control power needed to sense one billion laser holes without missing a beat, and destroy them all within one blow.

    Even with the most accurate computer in the world, it may not be successful.

    Thinking of the terrifying strength of that man there, Lu Xun's calf trembled.

    For some reason, Gu Xing's face slowly appeared in front of him, thinking that Gu Xing was that man's son, a thick layer of hatred emerged above his fear.

    When Lu Xun came back to his senses, Jiang Yucheng had already walked the entire corridor.

    He didn't follow, not because he didn't dare, but because he couldn't without Jiang Yucheng's order.

    In the ward, Gu Yuanhua was holding his rice bowl and eating on the small table full of vegetables. Even when Jiang Yucheng came, he didn't stop.

    "What are you doing here?"

    Jiang Yucheng didn't answer his question, but asked calmly, "Since you can leave so easily, why did you stay with me for 26 years?"

    Gu Yuanhua frowned impatiently "Do you also like flies around you when you eat?"

    Jiang Yucheng squeezed his crutches tightly. He thought he was immune to Gu Yuanhua's behavior, but he didn't expect that he would still be so angry when he met him.

    "Gu Yuanhua, do you think you know everything well?" Jiang Yucheng laughed angrily. He stood in front of his crutch and held it with both hands.

    "Oh, what are you going to do?" Jiang Yucheng was so indifferent, which made Gu Yuanhua curious.

    "Just wait and see."

    ...

    A few days after the year, Jiang Zhi, Gu Xing, and Qiu Chao were not idle. One was in the file room, the other was guarding Qi Zhengqing, and the other was dealing with Jiang Yucheng.

    And at this moment, Shen Wenshi called Jiang Zhi out with an emergency call.

    "What's wrong?" Seeing Shen Wenshi's angry face, Jiang Zhi was a little puzzled.

    "Look at the documents on the table first."

    Jiang Zhi opened the document curiously, and it turned out to be Gu Xing's file inside.

    Jiang Zhi's eyebrows twitched, Gu Xing said on New Year's Eve that he was going to be unlucky, so it wouldn't come true.

    "Who brought it here?"

    "No matter who it is, I have already sent someone to verify it. The content in the file is accurate. After Wen Lan disappeared, Gu Yuanhua gave birth to a son with a woman!" Shen Wenshi became more and more angry, and then

    slapped He shook the table: "In vain, when he said that your mother will not marry in this life, and it doesn't matter if you have a son or not, I teased him and said that he is a slave to daughters and slaves to wives. He is a rare good man in the world. I didn't expect it to be nothing more than that."

    Jiang Zhi turned to the second page of Gu Xing's file.

    The above content is the information of Gu Xing's birth, and the column of mother has the word Yu Wanwan written on it.

    "I also checked this Yuwanwan. She has no husband and no job, but every month, a large amount of remittance flows into her account from an account that cannot be found." Jiang Zhi also clenched her fists

    . , but she is a little confused now, she and Gu Xing's DNA identified her as siblings, why did Yu Wanwan pop up again.

    "Don't worry, there's something wrong with this matter, I'll check it first." "

    What else to check, this Gu Xing's DNA has been compared with Gu Yuanhua's, it's his own son, little Ah Ning, aren't you angry?" Shen

    Wenshi rubbed the bridge of his nose, then he slowly put down his hand, looked into Jiang Zhi's eyes: "Or, do you know Gu Xing? Is that the powerful supernatural being next to you is him?

    " The person at the top position has a quick brain.

    Seeing that she couldn't hide it from him, Jiang Zhi simply nodded.

    "Little Ah Ning, I...you want me to say hello!" Shen Wenshi poked his waist and wanted to talk about her, but he didn't know where to start, "I know you are being cautious, but how can you... ..Hey, I won’t talk about it.”

    “Uncle, I will investigate this matter thoroughly, if Gu Yuanhua really betrayed my mother, I will not let him go.”

    Hearing the word uncle, Shen Wenshi gradually calmed down, Jiang Zhicai The person involved in the matter, if her elder is not only not calm, but also causes her anxiety, it will make her already tragic life worse.

    "Little Ah Ning, whether this is true or not, he is your father."

    "Well, I know, uncle."

    On the other side, Gu Xing, who was transplanting the embryos of two supernatural animals in the laboratory, did not expect that Lu Xun actually found him at this moment.

    "Yo, the young master of the Gu family transplanted the embryo himself."

    Gu Xing ignored him, but instead implanted the embryo into the uterus of the animal, sent the mother to the recuperation cabin, and then took off the gloves and the goggles and mask.

    "Fart, let go!"

    "You saw the battle against Yin Zhao last time. They are all Gu Yuanhua's children. Why are your abilities so far behind?"

    Gu Xing narrowed his eyes, Lu Xun was here today to provoke Divorce? The level is much lower than that of Jiang Yucheng.

    "I thought it was because your mother was in poor health after giving birth to your sister, which caused you to be weak, but I didn't expect it to be due to improper bloodlines."

    Gu Xing's face had already collapsed, and he appeared in front of Lu Xun in a flash, and squeezed On his neck: "Lu Xun, do you think I dare not kill you?" Lu

    Xun, whose trachea was pinched, was not afraid, but laughed, and then took out a document and handed it to him.

    "I'm just telling the truth, see?"

ʚChapter 223 Pulling the Radish

    Gu Xing let go of Lu Xun's neck suspiciously, and pulled the document out of his hand to open it.

    Afraid that Gu Xing might not read carefully, Lu Xun said the key points word by word.

    "Gu Xing, born in the First Women's and Children's Hospital of the Capital in 2028, mother, Yu Wanwan." "

    Oh, by the way, below is Yu Wanwan's obstetric examination records every month, although she is alone every time I went to the hospital, but I can see that I am very careful with you."

    Gu Xing's fists were trembling, "Shut up!"

    "Hahahaha, seeing you are so arrogant, I thought you were born by your original wife, Shen Wenlan. It turned out to be just a bastard born by a mistress!"

    Gu Xing suddenly sneered: "Lu Xun, are you overestimating yourself, or underestimating me?" "

    Why, am I wrong? I'm just stating a fact. You broke the defense?"

    Gu Xing fiercely pressed Lu Xun against the wall, then used one hand to break open Lu Xun's stomach, and pulled out his intestines from the inside.

    "You!"

    Lu Xunkuang, who was still arrogant just now, spat out a mouthful of blood, he looked at the punctured stomach in disbelief, and then at Gu Xing, who was smiling cruelly.

    "Fuck again, I'll tie a bow in your intestines, do you believe me?"

    "Professor Jiang..."

    Wow!

    The intestines were ripped out violently and passed around Luxun's neck, strangling him until he couldn't breathe.

    "Professor Jiang only said not to kill each other, this small injury is not enough to kill you!" "

    Gu Xing, you are just a bastard born from a mistress, do you think Professor Jiang will pamper you?"

    Gu Xing About to tighten Lu Xun's intestines: "Even if I am not Shen Wenlan's son, I am also Gu Yuanhua's son. Why do you think that you are more important than me in Jiang Yucheng?"

    Lu Xun's face was bruised and purple because of suffocation or anger: "You..." "It's not up to

    you to comment on how I am, next time I come back with my yin and yang, Jiang Yucheng will not be able to keep you."

    Gu Xing Not wanting to continue to entangle with Lu Xun here, he waved away Lu Xun who was about to be strangled by his own intestines, and strode towards the door.

    "Gu...Gu Xing, I have already sent your news to Shen Wenshi. It must not be long before your half-sister will know about your existence. By then, I think you can still jump around. A few days! Hahahahahahahahaha."

    Gu Xing stopped, turned his head, and used his ability to control a beverage can in the trash can to be placed under his feet, then exerted force with his long legs, and kicked violently.

    The jar with the ability of more than 30,000 long smashed on Lu Xun's head so hard that his head was smashed and his skull was dented.

    Even so, Lu Xun still lay on the ground laughing, the more painful Gu Xing was, the more excited he was.

    Even if I didn't catch it at all.

    Gu Xing left the laboratory and went straight to Xia Heguang.

    "Old man Xia, how did you do the kinship test?"

    Xia Heguang didn't understand why he was suddenly in a hurry. He pushed his thick glasses and said, "Of course it was to test for short tandem repeat sequences." "It was the

    test with Gu Yuanhua before." The parts that are arranged in the same order?" Gu Xing rubbed his temples.

    Anyone with a little knowledge of junior high school biology knows that children inherit half of their genes from their parents. As long as they have the same father, the children's genes will be similar as long as they inherit the part of their father.

    That is to say, he and Jiang Zhi may really be half-brothers, this... How does this make him face her.

    "Old man Xia, how can you only test that part of the gene sequence, I will be killed by you!"

    Xia Heguang curled his lips: "You can't blame me for this. The relative test is much more complicated than the paternity test. My equipment is also very simple. Which string is the best to test. As long as they are the same, you must be siblings." .”

    The more Xia Heguang said, the softer his voice became.

    "Gu Xing, what's the matter?"

    Gu Xing took a picture of his file on the table.

    Xia Heguang trotted to Gu Xing's side, opened the report and read it.

    "This..."

    "You are..." Xia Heguang covered his mouth in surprise.

    Gu Xing ignored him, pulled out the file, turned and left.

    Not long after Gu Xing left, Jiang Zhi came.

    "Xiao Jiang Zhi, the New Year's Eve dinner you made is delicious." Xia Heguang tried to change the subject.

    "Professor Xia, where's Gu Xing?" Jiang Zhi didn't have time to greet him, so she asked straight to the point.

    "He...he..." Xia Heguang didn't know what to say, he had only seen this kind of bloody drama on TV, not to mention, he couldn't see any joy or anger from Jiang Zhibo's calm face .

    No matter how good her relationship with Gu Xing was before, what if she just wanted to kill Gu Xing with one punch now.

    He dare not say.

    "Forget it, if you don't tell me, I can sense where he is."

    Jiang Zhi was about to leave, but then she remembered something, and took out an electrostatic bag from her pocket, which contained nails cut from Shen Wenlan's fingertips.

    "If Gu Xing comes back, let him do a paternity test with this nail."

    "Oh, good!" Xia Heguang was afraid of angering Jiang Zhi and causing trouble for Gu Xing, so he carefully took the static bag containing the nails.

    Jiang Zhi is not stupid, no matter how she looks at this file, it looks like she came prepared, how could she and Gu Xing turn against each other with just one file.

    Not to mention that Shen Wenlan is by her side, a paternity test can tell the authenticity of the file.

    Even if Gu Xing and her are really half-brothers, it doesn't rule out that he is the person behind the scenes who secretly created it with Gu Yuanhua's seeds.

    He has the ability to regenerate himself, and there is nothing he can't do.

    It's just that if it's the latter, Gu Xing will be much worse than her.

    When it was still a cell, it was a pawn in someone else's chess game. To Gu Xing, this was so cruel.

    Bystanders are clear, authorities are confused.

    Gu Xing now dare not face Jiang Zhi at all.

    No wonder Gu Yuanhua's child is also flawed in his biological abilities, and his space is not as practical as Jiang Zhi's.

    The reason behind it turned out to be only that his mother was an ordinary person.

    And Jiang Zhi's mother is a supernatural person.

    His existence was the evidence that Gu Yuanhua had betrayed Shen Wenlan. Fortunately, he had looked at Shen Wenlan on New Year's Eve a few days ago and made a wish for a family reunion.

    He was a cancer in their family.

    What qualifications does he have to make such a cruel wish!

    Gu Xing rushed out of the base and stood silently in the snow.

    The sky that had been silent for a few days began to blow a snowstorm again. Gu Xing wore slightly thin clothes and remained motionless.

    He thought about just freezing himself to death like this, since he shouldn't exist anyway.

    Until the snow became thicker and thicker, gradually submerging his chest.

    Soybean, who had been looking for Gu Xing for a long time, rushed to Gu Xing's side and bit its back collar, pulling him out of the snow like a carrot.

    At this time, Gu Xing's face had been frozen purple, and even his hands were slightly blackened. If he didn't treat him, he might lose his life.

    "What are you doing!" Jiang Zhi slapped the sleepy Gu Xing.

    "Sister..." Gu Xing yelled subconsciously, but soon realized that he was not qualified to call her, so he simply said, "Why are you here!" "I'll settle the score with

    you when I go back!" After speaking, Jiang Zhi Take Gu Xing into the space.

ʚChapter 224 Blood Type

    When Gu Xing woke up, he saw Jiang Zhi standing in front of the window, flipping through a document.

    He propped himself up in a daze, and found that his hands and feet had returned to normal temperature.

    "Are you awake?"

    Jiang Zhi didn't look back, Gu Xing obviously felt that her attitude was much colder than before, and he was a little guilty.

    Any illegitimate child of a junior third student would feel guilty as long as he felt a little bit ashamed standing in front of his original partner's child.

    Jiang Zhi closed the document, and kept staring at Gu Xing with an expressionless expression.

    "Yes... I'm sorry!" Gu Xing had nowhere to hide under such eyes, he could only squeeze the quilt tightly under his body.

    Jiang Zhi threw the documents in her hand on the bed: "I looked it up for me when I was looking for Shen Wen, let's have a look."

    Gu Xing opened it obediently, and it turned out to be Yu Wanwan's documents inside.

    Gu Xing's mood was a little complicated. Although he knew that she was his biological mother, for some reason, he didn't have any feelings for this woman.

    Perhaps, he looked down on those who broke up other people's families from the bottom of his heart, and he was unwilling to accept that he was an illegitimate child.

    That's why he has no feelings for this woman, or even resists it.

    Turning to the second page, Gu Xing was surprised to find that this Yu Wanwan was still alive, and he lived in J City base not far from the capital base.

    After reading it, Gu Xing closed the document, put it aside, and said in a muffled voice, "Tell me what you are doing, and I don't want to go to her." "When you were

    unconscious, I asked Xia Heguang, and he said you are Type AB blood."

    "And then?" Gu Xing didn't know why.

    "Gu Yuanhua has type A blood, and I am also type A."

    Gu Xing laughed at himself: "Is this not normal, you and I..."

    Before she finished speaking, she was interrupted by Jiang Zhi: "I have read Yu Wanwan's records. Although her blood type is not listed in the file, I found some records of her visits. She also has a child, because ABO The blood type system is hemolyzed and died.”

    ABO blood type system hemolysis occurs mostly when the mother is O blood type and the father is A, B, AB blood type.

    And his AB blood type can only be born to parents of A+B, A+AB, B+AB, AB+AB.

    If Yu Wanwan had type O blood, how could he have had type AB blood with Gu Yuanhua, who had type A blood?

    "You... did you make a mistake?" Gu Xing asked cautiously as a gleam of light rose again in Gu Xing's originally dim eyes.

    "I don't know if the medical record is her own, but isn't Yu Wanwan still alive? It's not difficult to know the answer." "Then...even if you don't look

    for Yu Wanwan, I can test it with Shen Wenlan Ah!"

    Jiang Zhi picked up the book about blood types borrowed from Xia Heguang and threw it at Gu Xing's head.

    "Oh, you still know this, I thought you were an idiot!"

    Gu Xing took the blow with his face, but he was not angry, but excitedly lifted the quilt and stood up: "I Just go to find Old Man Xia."

    "Don't go."

    "What's wrong?"

    "When you were unconscious, I pulled out your hair and went to him to test it."

    Gu Xing's heart was beating wildly: "The result ...What's the result?"

    "It didn't come out, every part of Shen Wenlan's body was in a supernatural tremor, and she was tested 5 times, and there were 5 sets of data for the sequence of the gene sequence at the same position." Gu Xing

    dejectedly sit on the bed.

    Jiang Zhi asked, "Give up so soon?"

    "No!"

    Jiang Zhi smiled gratifiedly, then took out two sets of cold-proof clothes from the space, and threw one of them to him.

    "Let's go, go to J City."

    Gu Xing nodded, took the clothes and put them on without hesitation.

    In the ward, Gu Yuanhua, who noticed that Jiang Zhi had left the capital base, couldn't help feeling worried. Although Jiang Yucheng acted arrogantly, he still had some real skills.

    If he also disregarded life and death and gave it a go, he would indeed have the capital to be dreaded.

    I don't know what he meant by waiting and seeing.

    Snowmobiles race through the snowflakes.

    Gu Xing was sitting in the co-pilot with two cats in his arms, and Jiang Zhi was driving so fast that it was too late for him to use his abilities to open a way for her.

    City J is in the south of the capital base, about 180 kilometers away from the capital base, which is much farther than the previous S city. Even if Jiang Zhi's speed is fast enough, it will take 3 days to get there.

    Not long after driving out of the capital base, the car ran out of gas, and when Gu Xing was about to get out of the car to refuel, Jiang Zhi stopped him.

    "Gu Xing."

    Gu Xing, who was about to open the door, turned his head in doubt: "What's the matter?"

    Jiang Zhi didn't know whether to say it, if Gu Xing's identity is really what she thinks, it's someone with a heart who took advantage of Gu Yuanhua What should he do with a chess piece artificially created by the seed?

    I wanted to reunite my family, but found that my own existence was not known to my biological father.

    It was too cruel for him.

    Jiang Zhi shook her head: "It's nothing."

    Following Gu Xing out of the car, Jiang Zhi twisted her neck when she felt the wind blowing.

    歘!

    A pair of white 15-meter wings spread out.

    The oil pot that Gu Xing was carrying fell to the ground with a "crack".

    "Fuck!"

    It is undeniable that a creature like the snowy owl is handsome and rustling when it flies.

    But when walking on the ground, it's a bit like a free-range chicken wearing woolen trousers.

    Jiang Zhi didn't want her ugly appearance to be seen by others, so she took Gu Xinglian's car and the refueling can into her space, and started flying south.

    When it gets dark, J City arrives.

    When Gu Xing came out of the space, he was still in a daze when he saw the dark sky and the lights of Yuan J City Base.

    The shape of the City J base is very special. Looking from a distance, it looks like two giant horns, one big and one small, protruding from the ground.

    Whether it is the three-city base or the capital base, in terms of regional division, the Datongpu and capsule rooms are always the largest.

    Jiang Zhiyuan thought that the base in City J was the same, there were fewer rich people, and they lived in small horns, while there were many poor people, who lived in big horns.

    Unexpectedly, the situation is exactly the opposite of what she thought. The rich people in J City, the rich are really rich, and they enjoy the best resources of the base.

    On the contrary, the life of the poor is a hundred times more difficult than that of the poor in the Capital Base and the Three Cities Base.

    It's no wonder that some rich people she knows like to come to J City base to retire.

    Seeing Jiang Zhi walk away, Gu Xing hurriedly followed.

    "No one can enter J city, we are so aboveboard, can we do it?"

    "It doesn't matter, you are a fool!"

    When he came to the base inspection office, Jiang Zhi took out the J city base pass approved by Shen Wenshi from his pocket .

    When the guard at the gate saw the pass, he immediately saluted Jiang Zhi and reported through the walkie-talkie.

    Soon, a well-dressed man walked quickly.

    "Sorry to keep you waiting." Even though Jiang Zhi and Gu Xing were wearing masks and sunglasses and looking casual, he didn't dare to neglect.

    Jiang Zhi didn't say much to him, she just asked him to help find Yuwanwan.

    After a while, Yu Wanwan's information was retrieved. She lives on the 57th floor of Area A.

    Jiang Zhi saw that area A turned out to be the big horn of J city base, it seems that this Yuwan Bay has two brushes.

ʚChapter 225

    The decent man pointed to Yu Wanwan's information and asked Jiang Zhi: "Miss, do you need me to call Yu Wanwan here for you?"

    Jiang Zhi looked at the photo and looked about 50 years old. She still had charm and looked like she was in her 40s. The year-old Yu Wanwan looked at Gu Xing again.

    It seems that there is no resemblance between the two. If I insist on saying alike, it probably means that they both have a pair of thicker earlobes.

    Old people often say that people with thick earlobes are blessed.

    Thinking of what Gu Xing would face in the future, Jiang Zhi realized that what these old people said was not right.

    When she is old, she will talk nonsense everywhere.

    However, God had to give her a chance to grow old first.

    Judging from Gu Xing's appearance, he looks a little more like Gu Yuanhua, so it's quite normal that he doesn't look like Yu Wanwan.

    "Give me an exact address, we will find her by ourselves, and I don't want anyone else to know about our coming here." "Yes, yes, please

    rest assured."

    Jiang Zhi was not worried about her and Gu Xinglai The news here will be discovered by Jiang Yucheng, and then let Jiang Yucheng know about her.

    Not to mention that Jiang Yucheng's reputation has been ruined, his people can't leave the capital base at all.

    Even if he is still the scientist respected by everyone, his hand cannot reach the inside of the government.

    You must know that, except for the capital base, the leaders of all other bases in the whole of China were sent from the capital base. Without Gu Yuanhua, Shen Wenshi would be the one with the highest authority.

    As long as he wants, he can replace others at any time.

    This was also the reason why the visitors had such a good attitude when they saw Jiang Zhi and Gu Xing.

    Let alone him, it would not be an exaggeration for the head of the City J base to come to see him in person.

    Following the man's guidance, Jiang Zhi and Gu Xing walked towards the big bull's horn.

    As expected, it is a place where rich people all over the country want to retire. Jiang Zhi feels like entering the lobby of a 5-star hotel just at the gate of the rich area.

    As soon as you enter the door, there is a circular fountain with a Cupid sculpture in the center of the fountain.

    The sculpture is gold, which matches the color of the golden ceiling about 5 meters high.

    In addition, the floor is also made of marble, and there are some dusty cleaners next to them, who are wiping back and forth to keep the marble floor looking shiny at all times.

    Suddenly, a white teddy puppy came into Jiang Zhi's sight.

    The proportion of pets in the wealthy area is very high. What attracts Jiang Zhi is the pink and blue fur on the tips of the ears and tail of this little Teddy.

    Looks like Harley Quinn.

    Then, Little Teddy raised his leg and urinated against the marble white pillar next to him.

    "Come here and clean up!" Next to the puppy, a rich lady in a small fragrance style pointed to the cleaning lady who was resting next to her, and then took out a bound gold leaf from her bag and threw it on the ground.

    Due to the digitization of all currencies, the money has no real substance. Some people find business opportunities and make gold into a piece with a thickness of only 0.12 microns, cut it into the size of money, and seal it with a transparent electrostatic bag.

    This kind of small thing is very good to avoid the possibility that rich people want to order people but don't want their ID cards to overlap with poor people.

    The cleaner who was resting at the other side saw Mrs. Fu pointing at herself, and immediately stepped forward happily, nodded and picked up the gold leaf, and then wiped the dog's urine on the post with a cloth.

    The price of a piece of gold leaf is not expensive. Converted to the price before the end of the world, it is only about 4-6 yuan. In the end of the world, you can't even afford half a piece of compressed biscuit.

    It is obviously a reciprocal relationship of using money to do things, but because of the advent of natural disasters, the dignity of most ordinary people has been trampled into the dust.

    Yu Wanwan lives in the eighth penthouse on the 57th floor of Area A. If he wants to go up, he can only take the elevator.

    Jiang Zhi and Gu Xing got into the elevator and were about to close the door when they saw a bald man walking in leading a handsome leopard.

    Many bosses are superstitious, thinking that the leopard will bring them good fortune.

    In the past, it was because the law did not allow it, but now in the last days, if you can afford to raise one, you will raise one.

    After the bald man and the leopard came in, they stood in the middle of the elevator as if no one else was there, and then pressed the 89 button.

    Obviously he was going to the 89th floor, but the button on the 57th floor that Jiang Zhi and the others pressed was still on. After seeing it, he didn't consciously wake up a little later.

    I don't know if the leopard was raised to be lawless, but it even glanced back at Jiang Zhi, bared its two fangs at her, and made a gesture of attacking at any time.

    Even so, the bald uncle didn't seem to want to stop it, and even praised it for its bravery.

    "Meow~"

    Heidou suddenly called out from the bag in Jiang Zhi's arms.

    The leopard seemed to hear some terrifying sound, and it was instantly frightened into the ear of the plane.

    Then, in Gu Xing's bag, Huang Dou called out.

    The leopard was even more frightened. It stood up and got behind the bald man, not even daring to let out a breath.

    "You...what did you raise?"

    Jiang Zhi couldn't help but feel a little funny. She opened the bag, pinched the crunchy nest of the black beans, and slipped it out to the uncle, who was so scared that he took two steps back.

    "It's just a cat, don't be afraid." Jiang Zhi explained.

    "Meow~" Heidou yelled sweetly at the bald uncle cooperatively.

    But it's okay if it doesn't scream. When it screamed, the leopard behind the bald man seemed to see a ghost, and it desperately shrank towards the corner of the elevator.

    "Uncle, you leopard, you seem to be a little afraid of my cat?" Jiang Zhi deliberately played tricks, bent down, and sent the black beans to the leopard.

    The leopard became even more frightened, and rushed to another corner with a groan, its hair all standing up nervously.

    The uncle's face turned red and white, and he patted the leopard's head hard: "It's useless, it's just a cat! What are you afraid of?" After the elevator went up, Jiang Zhi held the black beans in her

    arms Heidou glanced at the leopard from time to time, scaring the leopard like an ostrich with its head buried in the sand.

    It wasn't until the elevator stopped on the 57th floor and Jiang Zhi and Gu walked out that the leopard broke free from its fear.

    After getting out of the elevator, Jiang Zhi discovered that rich people really enjoy it.

    Whether it's the three-city base or the capital base, the villas are actually incomparable to those villas before the end of the world.

    But the construction of the villa in front of me is really amazing.

    The first sight is a series of townhouses. At the entrance of each villa, there is a large garden with a lawn inside.

    Because the lights above are always on, some people have planted a large wall of roses.

    Not far away, in the yard of a rich family, there is also a sandpit with toys, and in the sandpit, two children are playing with a dog, and their mother is sitting on a nearby deckchair drinking coffee, overhead The lights on the parasols turned out to be Yuba heaters for bathing. No wonder they were wearing thin clothes.

    This life, not to mention the people at the bottom, even Jiang Zhi couldn't imagine it.

ʚChapter 226

    In a recuperation room on the 7th floor of the Capital Base, Jiang Yucheng was leaning on a cane and looking at the pale Lu Xun.

    Looking down, seeing the stitched wound like a centipede, he couldn't help frowning.

    "What's going on?"

    Beside the hospital bed, Lu Xun's most trusted younger brother nodded to Jiang Yucheng: "Professor, it was Gu Xing who did it. He...knew that you asked Brother Lu to tell Shen Wen about him, so he was right about Lu Xun. Brother has revenge."

    Those who are close to Zhu are red and those who are close to ink are black, Lu Xun followed Jiang Yucheng, and the younger brother followed him, usually full marks in language arts.

    It was Gu Xing's fault both inside and outside the words, and he didn't mention a word about Lu Xun's provocation.

    Not only that, the words also reminded Jiang Yucheng that it was he who asked Lu Xun to do this, which made Lu Xun suffer such serious injuries.

    Jiang Yucheng snorted coldly. He is a 93-year-old man, so he couldn't understand what he said.

    He glanced at this little brother lightly, and after frightening him into kneeling on the ground, he turned his head and said to Lu Xun.

    "Lu Xun,

    thank you for your hard work this time." Lu Xun supported his body, "Professor, I'm fine, but Gu Xing doesn't know where to go now, your plan..." It's okay

    not to mention this, but mention this , Jiang Yucheng became angry. He intended to let Gu Yuanhua's daughter know that his father was not a good guy.

    While causing their father, daughter, siblings to misunderstand, it also made her want to kill Xiaosan's son, so he caught some clues.

    His original intention was to use Gu Xing as a bait to cause trouble for Gu Yuanhua.

    But now there is no movement there, even the bait is missing.

    "Lu Xun, you didn't say anything to Gu Xing, did

    you?" Lu Xun swallowed and shook his head: "No...professor, I just reminded Gu Xing to be careful not to be caught by Gu Yuanhua's daughter That's all..."

    Jiang Yucheng nodded: "You better not, otherwise..."

    Before he finished speaking, the younger brother kneeling on the ground suddenly foamed at the mouth and lost his breath. Some blue light flowed from the younger brother's body and condensed into a spar beside him.

    "This spar rewards you as compensation for your injury."

    Jiang Yucheng turned around and walked out of the recuperation room.

    Lu Xun was so frightened that he didn't dare to speak, this was not Jiang Yucheng's compensation, it was clearly a warning.

    If he does something out of the ordinary next time, his fate will be exactly the same as that of the little brother on the ground.

    Despite the fear in his heart, Lu Xun's body betrayed his inner thoughts, and he squeezed the hand of the quilt to let him understand that there is no comparison between himself and Gu Xing in Jiang Yucheng's heart.

    He refused to accept it, if he was given the same ability as Gu Xing, his ability would not be worse than him.

    Nor will the suppressed one be helpless in the battle between the two.

    ...

    Floor 57, Area A, J City Base.

    Jiang Zhi and Gu Xing walked for a while on the 57th floor before arriving at the eighth villa.

    This villa is no different from those in appearance. The only difference is probably that there are docile dogs such as golden retrievers, corgis, and Shiba in the yards of other villas.

    In the 8 villas, there are 3 large pit bulls and 2 Tibetan mastiffs.

    The railings outside the courtyard of the villa are much higher than other houses, and there are words such as vicious dogs inside posted on them.

    There was no expression on Gu Xing's face at this moment, but Jiang Zhi knew how nervous he was.

    Out of politeness, Jiang Zhi rang the doorbell.

    Hearing the sound, the dogs who were lying on the ground and taking a nap suddenly barked wildly.

    The thick iron chains made a sound when they touched together. Even if you didn't see it with your own eyes, you could guess how thick the iron chain was.

    "Stop barking."

    Inside the house, a woman wearing a luxurious purple silk dress appeared on the screen next to the gate. She was wearing thin clothes. If it wasn't for the second round of extreme cold, there seemed to be nothing wrong with her clothes.

    The dogs gradually stopped barking when they heard the woman's order, but they still howled twice occasionally.

    "Are you here to find Lao Qian? He went to discuss business with others?"

    The woman had a carefully crafted pattern on her head and an imperial green bracelet on her wrist.

    Her hands were folded, with Bulling Bulling diamonds on her nails, she looked like a rich lady.

    Behind the woman are two babies and a young couple.

    "Mom, who is it?" the young man among the young couple asked out loud.

    "I don't know."

    Outside the gate, Gu Xing's hand was clenched tightly, it was this woman who got in between Gu Yuanhua and Shen Wenlan.

    They have now spent 26 years alone in the freezing water and 26 years in a hospital bed alone.

    How can she deserve a happy family, full of children and grandchildren!

    Seeing that Gu Xing was about to lose control of himself, Jiang Zhi pressed his arm.

    "We're not looking for Mr. Qian."

    In the display, Yu Wanwan was obviously a little surprised, but she didn't have much extra social interaction. If she wasn't here to look for Laoqian, then it had nothing to do with her.

    Just when she was about to turn off the monitor, Jiang Zhi suddenly said, "Do you still remember the Capital First Women's and Children's Hospital?"

    Yu Wanwan's clean face immediately collapsed, and she could be seen even through the screen The powder on the face cracked a thin line.

    "Mom, what is the First Attachment of the Capital...what?" Behind Yu Wanwan, her son seemed to have heard what Jiang Zhi said, and asked suspiciously.

    Yu Wanwan looked strange. After looking back at his son, he quickly pressed the switch of the monitor.

    "It's nothing."

    Just as Jiang Zhi was hesitating whether to capture Yu Wanwan directly or what to do, Yu Wanwan had already put on a purple fox fur coat and walked out.

    "Who the hell are you?" Her eyes swept across the exposed eyes of Gu Xing and Jiang Zhi, without staying on Gu Xing for a second.

    Jiang Zhi felt displeased, even though Gu Xing was born for the sake of money, mother and child are always connected.

    Does she have no feelings for Gu Xing?

    Seeing people passing by, Yu Wanwan welcomed Jiang Zhi and Gu Xing into the yard as if he had done something wrong.

    As soon as he entered, the dogs who smelled the stranger started barking wildly, no matter how Yu Wanwan scolded him, it was useless.

    At this moment, the black beans in Jiang Zhi's arms jumped out suddenly, facing the pit bull closest to Jiang Zhi with two big punches.

    The sharp claws left several blood marks on Da Gouzi's face.

    "Woooooo..." Xiugou whimpered.

    Dogs like Pitbulls have fewer subcutaneous nerve endings, and when they are excited, they secrete a large amount of adrenaline, so they don't feel much pain even if they are injured.

    Because of this, they fight fiercely and relentlessly.

    Before the end of the world, Pitbull was a banned dog breed in many cities.

    It can now make a whining sound, which shows how painful the black bean's two slaps are.

    Heidou, who beat a repair dog, was very happy. Its black tail was raised high, and the five big dogs tried their best to retreat wherever they passed.

    Just like that, 5 dogs can't eat a single bone.

ʚChapter 227 Gu Xing's Life Experience

    Of course, there are also dogs who are unwilling to give up, with pursed mouths, and wanting to sneak attack while Heidou is not paying attention, but they are all scared away by Heidou's look.

    "No... are you okay?" Yu Wanwan knew how fierce the family's dog was, and she was a little worried that the cat would be bitten to death.

    Of course, it's not that she likes cats, but that she doesn't want to bring blood to her beautiful yard.

    "It's okay."

    Jiang Zhi looked at the playful Heidou, and simply let him play.

    Just...don't kill them.

    The side hall where Yu Wanwan brought Gu Xing and Jiang Zhi came, and as soon as she entered the door, she took off her fox fur coat.

    Jiang Zhi and Gu Xing, who were dressed tightly, felt a little hot in an instant. They glanced at the thermometer hanging on the wall, which showed 28 degrees.

    Yu Wanwan sat down on his own, and said angrily, "Old Qian asked you to come again? He really didn't give up."

    Old Qian?

    Isn't that Yu Wanwan's current husband?

    The seemingly harmonious family turned out to be full of holes behind the scenes.

    Jiang Zhi: "Mrs. Yu, we are not sent by Mr. Qian. We are here for no other purpose than to ask you something     .

    "

Put the case on the tea table and push it over.

    "We just want to ask if this case belongs to you?"

    Yu Wanwan retorted loudly without even looking at the medical records: "This is my best friend's child, and she used my medical insurance card.

    " Illegal behavior, but now it's the end of the world, and no one will pursue this matter at all, so there must be other reasons for Yu Wanwan's eager rebuttal.

    "I advise you to answer me honestly." Jiang Zhi was already ready to take care of her shiny black hair.

    Seeing the threats in Jiang Zhi's words, Yu Wanwan stood up suddenly: "You must be sent by Lao Qian to investigate me, right?

    " Grandson, if he still listens to other people's gossip, I can divorce him at any time, and I don't have to use this method that I can find out to test me every now and then!" Seeing that

    Yu Wanwan believed that Lao Qian sent him to investigate her, Jiang Zhi simply asked Said: "Do you know Gu Yuanhua?"

    Yu Wanwan shook his head suspiciously: "I don't know, what's the matter?"

    Jiang Zhi saw that she didn't look like she was pretending, and slowly breathed a sigh of relief, so it seemed that Gu Yuanhua hadn't betrayed him spiritually. Shen Wenlan.

    "Let me ask you again, do you have type O blood?"

    Yu Wanwan answered irrelevantly: "I told you, this case belongs to my best friend's child, and they just used my medical insurance card."

    Jiang Zhi no longer wanted to endure it anymore . Now, she stood up and grabbed Yu Wanwan's chin: "My patience is only so limited, you must run out of it."

    Then, she reached out and wanted to squeeze Yu Wanwan's head.

    Yu Wanwan shook Jiang Zhi's hand in horror: "What exactly are you going to do?" "

    I told you, we are not sent by your husband. We don't want to know about your past. We are here today to ask you a few questions." , it won't affect your family."

    Yu Wanwan, whose jaw was pinched, nodded in fear.

    "I don't ask if it's your child in this case, I just ask you, if you have type O blood, you know, it's very easy to check, you can't hide it." "I am, I have type O blood

    . Hearing Yu

    Wanwan's eager confession, Gu Xing, who had been sitting on the sofa without making a sound for a long time, raised his head in shock.

    If Yu Wanwan had type O blood, it would be impossible for her to give birth to herself with Gu Yuanhua, that is to say, her life experience was reversed.

    Jiang Zhi knew it, she let go of Yu Wanwan, took out a tissue and wiped her powdered hands.

    Some people just want to suffer a little before they are willing to open that mouth that is so hard to die.

    Yu Wanwan, who sat back on the sofa again, held his chest and panted heavily.

    In the past, the people brought by Lao Qian would only make indirect remarks, and would never be violent to her. The two people who came today acted strangely. Even their cats could suppress their five vicious dogs. They were indeed the same as the people Lao Qian sent before no the same.

    "You... have any quick questions."

    "26 years ago, did you give birth to a child in the Capital First Women's and Children's Hospital?"

    Yu Wanwan sighed heavily: "Yes."

    Gu Xing's nerves suddenly Tense!

    "The child is pregnant, it has nothing to do with you, right?"

    Even though Yu Wanwan didn't want to face the past that he couldn't see, he still nodded.

    Her answer made Gu Xing feel that his hands were shaking.

    "Who performed the operation on you?"

    "I...I don't know, that person gave me a box and a sum of money, so that I must give birth to a healthy child..."

    Jiang Zhi now I don't know how to describe my mood.

    If what Yu Wanwan said was correct, the box must be the fertilized eggs of Gu Yuanhua and Shen Wenlan.

    The good news is that Gu Xing and her are really siblings of the same father and mother, but the bad news is that the 40 cm needle she saw in the laboratory at the bottom of Lake Baikal was an egg retrieval needle.

    Thinking of the sharp and cold needles, and the suffering Shen Wenlan suffered, Jiang Zhi wished she could pull out that man and kill him.

    "Did that person come to you after the child was born?"

    Yu Wanwan shook his head, "He only asked me to throw him at the gate of the orphanage, then gave me a large sum of money, and then disappeared."

    It seems, I can't find any useful information from Yu Wanwan.

    "Pull some hairs with hair follicles, or give me some nails."

    Yu Wanwan didn't understand, but finally took out the scissors, cut some nails and gave them to Jiang Zhi to take away.

    Just when Jiang Zhi and the others were about to leave, Yu Wanwan suddenly said: "I have already told you the matter, I don't want to recall the past at all, and please don't bother me in the future.

    " Naturally, she couldn't do it, she nodded, opened the door and walked out.

    In the yard, Heidou was convinced by the training of the five dogs, and even transferred his favorite molar stick for Heidou to play with.

    "Black Dou, let's go."

    "Meow~"

    Hei Dou, who had had enough fun, jumped off the furry body of the big Tibetan mastiff and slipped into Jiang Zhi's arms.

    How can a stinky dog ​​have the fragrance of a mother~

    Seeing Gu Xing with shining eyes, Jiang Zhi was a little relieved: "Take care of your nails. Although what Yu Wanwan said doesn't seem to be false, it's better to be more cautious." "

    Hmm , I know."

    "Tell me, what does the person behind this mean?"

    Gu Xing shook his head: "Who knows, he could have killed Yu Wanwan directly, but he spared her life, and what did he mean?" After Yu Wanwan gave birth to me, she asked her to send me to the orphanage."

    "Gu Xing, why did you run away from the orphanage?"

    "I injured a child of the same age, and I ran away because I was afraid of punishment. Come out."

    "Then you and Professor Xia..."

    Gu Xing knew that Jiang Zhi was suspicious of Old Man Xia, and immediately interrupted her: "I was so hungry at the time, I took the initiative to stop Old Man Xia's car. He was being hunted down by Jiang Yucheng's people, and my appearance almost got him caught." "

    If we hadn't been hiding in the trash can all night, we might have died a long time ago."

ʚChapter 228 The Golden Abacus

    Jiang Zhi planned to return to the capital after testing the DNA of Gu Xing and Yu Wanwan in City J, in case something happened in the middle and they needed to come back again.

    After coming out of Yuwanwan's villa, Gu Xing felt a lot more relaxed, and he even made fun of Jiang Zhi.

    "I used to see that you were very friendly to Tian Yan, Jiang Ying, and Su Yunqi, but why did you become a little...violent when you came to Yuwanwan?"

    Jiang Zhi explained with a smile: "Since ancient times, women have been like dodders. Flowers depend on men to survive, and after the first woman resisted with her life, how many precious lives have been lost for thousands of years, so that women can gain a place in the patriarchal society." "It is also the efforts of so many generations of

    women , Only women have the opportunity to read and read, and with knowledge, women can enter the workplace, compete for resources with men, and talk high-spirited together.” “Of course, I don’t mean to belittle men by saying this, I just feel that it’s hard for

    women’s status . After rising to a certain height, Yu Wanwan sold her body and her uterus." "

    What she did seemed to be slapping the faces of those women who were fighting for their dignity with their lives, not to mention that this happened in the It was already illegal before the end of the world."

    "If other women sell their bodies for money like her, there will be vicious groups in this society who buy and sell women for money, kidnap and traffic women, and what does that have to do with returning to the old society It's different."

    "Of course, aside from breaking the law and the adverse effects she brings, even her body is her own decision, which doesn't prevent me from liking her doing everything for money. Dare to admit it, I am not a saint."

    "The reason why I am friendly to Tian Yan, Jiang Ying, and Su Yunqi is because I have seen good qualities such as bravery, perseverance, and kindness from them, so I respect them , and bless them too."

    Gu Xing didn't say a word, he used to see that his sister was quite indifferent to everything, but now it seems that she also has people she likes and things she dislikes, and she is not a machine that does not eat fireworks.

    The two talked while walking, and soon arrived at the elevator entrance. Just after pressing the down button of the elevator, the two felt that the elevator was going up with a supernatural signal and was approaching the 57th floor where they were.

    As the elevator door slowly opened, a huge Siberian gold gradually appeared in the sight of the two.

    Jiang Zhi was slightly surprised, this tiger was a circle larger than the largest Siberian tiger, and the leopard next to it looked like a pretty little daughter-in-law compared to it.

    Leopard?

    Jiang Zhi looked behind the tiger and the leopard. Isn't that the old bald man from before?

    Next to the uncle, there is a fierce and strong man.

    Unlike the previous Jizhou who trained his chest but not his legs, this man has a very well-proportioned body, and he can fight very well just by looking at it.

    Jiang Zhi and Gu Xing knew that this tiger was a mutant tiger, but the tiger itself was big. This size, plus the fact that the owner was rich and had good nutrition, didn't arouse others' suspicion.

    "Brother Wang, these are the two people I met."

    Gu Xing's eyebrows twitched, why did he feel that this bald man looked like a primary school student who was bullied and made a small report.

    The man called Brother Wang came out holding the leash around the tiger's neck.

    "Where's the cat?"

    The bald uncle pointed to the bag in Jiang Zhi's arms: "In the bag."

    "Brother Wang, let's make an agreement. If this leopard is afraid of cats, you have to give me a full refund. I spend 12 Tens of thousands of supplies, not just to buy a piece of trash."

    The bald man kicked the leopard that scared the ears of the plane.

    Jiang Zhi frowned, the people who kept pets at home hated this scene the most.

    Brother Wang didn't speak, but patted his own tiger and told him to smell Jiang Zhi's bag.

    Jiang Zhi stretched out her hand to the bag to block it.

    I dare to feel that this group of people don't take anyone seriously because their lives are too comfortable.

    Just when she was about to make a move, the soybeans in Gu Xing's bag came out, and using Gu Xing's stomach to exert strength, while kicking Gu Xing, it also kicked the tiger in the face.

    In an instant, one person and one tiger flew out at the same time,

    "Grass, Xiao Huangdou, do you know that this trick of yours hurts the enemy a thousand times and hurts yourself eight hundred?"

    Gu Xing stood up from the ground after falling down , clutching his stomach and kneading non-stop, Soybean kicked his internal organs just now.

    When Gu Xing stood up, the tiger over there also got up.

    Maybe it was the Beastmaster's self-confidence, the kick just now, it just regarded it as a momentary negligence, and then it let out an authentic tiger roar at the little soybean.

    Soybean was not afraid, it raised its tail high, walked back and forth in front of Jiang Zhi, and glanced at the tiger with sharp eyes from time to time.

    "You..."

    Brother Wang faintly realized that the matter was not simple. Whose cat has such great strength, maybe it is a supernatural cat just like his own tiger.

    But no matter how strong a cat is, it is still a cat, how can it compare with a tiger.

    Compared with the bald uncle who is still angry, the leopard he is holding has a strong sense of danger.

    Whether it's a tiger or a cat, it can't afford to mess with it. It just wants to feel like it's escaping from here.

    But the man leading the tiger had a whip on his waist.

    If they don't obey the human beings obediently, the whip will be mercilessly drawn on them.

    If they are not obedient, they will become the tiger's rations.

    The bald uncle didn't notice the weird atmosphere at the scene at all, he even took out a palm-sized golden abacus from his arms and began to fiddle with it.

    "Brother Wang, you have also seen that this leopard is so cowardly, no matter what, you have to refund me the money today." "I bought it

    because of his handsome, lucky, and fierce appearance. The total price at that time was 128,657 material points."

    "This stupid thing needs to eat 20 catties of meat a day, and the quality of the meat supplied to us is super-grade, and it costs 8 material points per catty. That’s 160 supply points.”

    “I’ve been raising it for more than half a year, 6 months, that’s 183 days, that’s 29,280 supply points.” “

    You have to pay me the money.”

    “ In addition, I lost face in the elevator today, so you should pay for the mental damage, at least a little less, 15,000 material points." "Total, it is 172,937 material

    points , not one less..."

    The bald uncle's operation made Jiang Zhi look stupid, is this a businessman, and he talked about compensation in a clear way.

    Wang Hu was also dizzy from the bald man's constant chatter and the golden abacus in his hand.

    Think he can gain a foothold in this man-eating rich area by selling large beasts as pets to the rich, and now let him spit out the money?

    Of course, he has been in this business for a long time, and he is not incapable of paying compensation.

    But according to the communication ability and business ability of the bald man with a big mouth, there is no need to wait until tomorrow. The entire rich area of ​​J City knows that the leopard he raises is no match for a cat.

    At that time, they will come to refund one after another, whether they have to live a life.

    Wang Hu's heart skipped a beat.

    That being the case, killing the cat won't cause so much trouble.

ʚChapter 229 Immortal Jump

    Having dealt with old foxes like Deng Chengfeng, Jiang Yucheng, and Shen Wenshi, Jiang Zhi and Gu Xing had already accumulated more than 800 thoughts in their hearts.

    Even if Wang Hu didn't speak, Jiang Zhi and Gu Xing would know what kind of hemorrhoids he had.

    Wang Hu is not a person with supernatural powers, the tiger he is holding in his hand is the big guy between the two, and the supernatural power is about 3841 long.

    It should be able to grow in size, but since it is currently in the base, it is not easy to expose it.

    In such a comparison, the traction rope around its neck seems a bit reckless.

    The reason why this supernatural tiger listened to Wang Hu's words was that it had been raised since it was a cub, and it had been given a steady stream of food.

    Wang Hu gets along with it day and night, and knows a little about supernatural powers, but not much.

    In his superficial understanding, he thought that the cat and his tiger were both mutated, but they were both mutated. The innate advantages of the tiger were too great, how could the cat compare.

    This is also the reason why he was able to reveal a cautious and ignorant expression.

    Wang Hu slowly removed the chain from the supernatural tiger's neck.

    As soon as it was unloaded, the supernatural tiger pounced on Soybean. The huge tiger claws accounted for half of Soybean's body.

    Although Huangdou was not able to exert his full strength due to his lack of growth, it was more than enough to deal with Yin Zhaodu who was 100,000 long, let alone a tiger with less than 10,000 abilities.

    Soybean kicked his legs back, jumped up and grabbed the mutant tiger's neck, which was a hug and fall.

    Boom!

    A bang!

    The supernatural tiger fell heavily to the ground.

    Not only Wang Hu, but also the bald uncle next to him were stunned.

    He looked at his little leopard huddled up in a ball, as if he knew why it was so scared.

    This tiger is not willing to sell at a high price.

    And in the Colosseum underground in the wealthy area, this tiger is also in an undefeated position all year round.

    Now it was given a second by a cat.

    Soybean's big feather-duster-like tail kept swinging behind him. It looked at the tiger lying on the ground, and then at the leopard curled up in a ball.

    There is no one who can fight.

    Then, regardless of whether Gu Xing could hold it or not, it ran along his thigh and jumped onto Gu Xing's shoulder, like a little rooster winning a fight.

    Seeing that the winner was already decided, the two of them took the soybeans and stepped over the tiger and walked into the elevator, leaving only the stunned bald uncle and Wang Hu in place.

    "Wait...wait a minute, is your cat for sale?"

    Before Jiang Zhi and Gu Xing could press the elevator, the bald man held down the door of the elevator.

    Soon, Wang Hu, who came to his senses, pushed the bald uncle away: "Girl, sell it to me. I have a lot of animals besides money. I have everything you want. All of them are well-trained and very obedient." "

    Animals are generally not obedient unless they are beaten with a whip.

    Seeing the listless leopard, Jiang Zhi took the soybean and smiled at Gu Xing beside him, "You go first, I'll go with this brother Wang.

    " I bought it for you. In the underground Colosseum, you won’t be able to earn back any amount of money: "Girl, you still have a black cat. Sell the black cat to me for any amount." Jiang Zhi walked out of the elevator and told Gu

    Xingli Go, she looked at these two bullies and had an idea in her mind.

    "I don't want supplies."

    "What do you want?"

    "Gold." The supplies in J City are useless to her.

    "Okay, gold is gold!" The bald uncle agreed, and then pressed the up button of the elevator, ready to go home to get gold.

    "By the way, I have one more request, the money and the goods are settled, and you are not allowed to go back on your word in the future!"

    The two waved their hands, too late to be happy, how could they go back on their word.

    Then, Jiang Zhi and Wang Hu came to the first floor.

    The smell of animals is strong, and he is not allowed to keep these large beasts on the upper floors, and the addition of the first floor makes it easier to get in and out.

    As far as the eye can see, there are iron cages in which tigers, lions, leopards, foxes, brown bears, pythons, wolves and other animals are kept.

    These animals were all wounded, and some of them formed stereotyped movements, walking back and forth according to a figure 8 in the small cage.

    Seeing Wang Hu, they shrank back to the corner in fear, and kept looking at the whip on Wang Hu's body.

    "Girl, look, if you like anything, I'll give it to you for free."

    "If you don't like it, let's trade it."

    Seeing Jiang Zhi's quick shot, Wang Hu came to his safe and took out a 24-jin Gold comes.

    The moment Jiang Zhi put the soybeans on the table, the bald uncle also rushed over, holding the same 24 catties of gold in his arms.

    Black Dou Huangdou had no sense of being "sold" at all, and even yelled sweetly at the two of them.

    When Jiang Zhi went out, Gu Xing had already finished the DNA test. Seeing the unstoppable smile on his face, Jiang Zhi guessed that he had nothing to do with Yu Wanwan.

    "Where are the black beans and soybeans?"

    "Don't ask, run away quickly, or you won't be able to escape." Jiang Zhi hugged Gold, and pulled Gu Xing to run outside the J city base.

    Gu Xing didn't know, so by the time he realized it, she had already been dragged a few miles away.

    And in the elevator in the wealthy area, before the bald man who was holding the black beans could close the elevator door, the black beans in his arms punched him directly, causing a big black circle on his eyes.

    But in Wang Hu's breeding area, Huang Dou's body suddenly soared to 4 meters.

    It clawed open the opposite cage with one paw, and released the animals that Wang Hu and his supernatural tiger had captured with brute force.

    The supernatural tiger refused to admit defeat, and wanted to bite Soybean when it came up, but was pinched by Soybean's claws on the head, and then pinched hard and broke its neck.

    Outside J city base, Jiang Zhi stood in the snowstorm and waited.

    After a while, I heard a bang.

    A big hole was knocked out on the first floor of the J city base in the distance, and countless beasts escaped from it.

    When the animals were gone, a bright yellow figure dragged a piece of blue spar and ran towards Jiang Zhi quickly. Behind the bright yellow figure was a black figure.

    As soon as the two cats approached, Jiang Zhi hugged their big furry heads.

    The bald man in the elevator woke up a day later. With big swollen eyes, he asked the servant beside him if he had seen a cat with a black back, a belly, and white legs.

    It wasn't until the servant said he didn't see it, and told him that Wang Hu's breeding base was destroyed, the tiger died, and the man was admitted to the ICU, that he realized that he had been put together.

    It's no wonder what she said about money and goods, she knew from the beginning that her cat would go back, and she dared to act like a fairy!

    But now that he knew what to do, Jiang Zhi had already flown back to the capital base overnight with two cats.

    What surprised him even more was that the surveillance at the city J base didn't capture any pictures of cats or people.

    For a time, the bald man wondered if he had encountered a ghost.

ʚChapter 230 Little Driver Wan Yang

    It was already 7 o'clock in the morning when we returned to the capital base. Jiang Zhi looked at Gu Xing who was lying on the sofa unwilling to move, and hesitated to speak.

    Gu Xing knew that she had something to say, and he could tell from the time they were on the way to J City.

    "You can say whatever you want. I can't accept anything else."

    Jiang Zhi opened her mouth, but didn't know how to speak, so she simply went into the kitchen, boiled a pot of hot water, and brewed two cups of tea. Give the two people who are suffering from the cold to go to the cold.

    "Gu Xing, now we can basically be sure that we are siblings, but..." Jiang Zhi paused, "But you also know that pregnancy itself violates certain ethics...maybe... Maybe..."

    "You mean maybe Shen Wenlan and Gu Yuanhua don't know about my existence at all, right?"

    Jiang Zhi unconsciously clenched the hand holding the water glass, regardless of Gu Xing's superficial carelessness, in fact his thoughts are very delicate, making me It was a kind of extreme cruelty for him to say this sentence himself.

    Gu Xing forced a smile: "There are many children in this world who are not born with their parents' expectations, and I'm not the worst one." Jiang Zhi didn't speak, stepped forward and hugged Gu Xing's head into her arms

    , He ruffled his hair vigorously.

    "Sometimes you don't have to be so sensible."

    Gu Xing just quietly leaned against Jiang Zhi's arms, hugging Jiang Zhi's waist like a child hugging its mother.

    After a long time, Jiang Zhi let go of him: "I've been thinking about one thing for so long, until I went to J City this time, I seem to have found something."

    Gu Xing took a sip of the tea in his hand: "What's the matter?

    " The reputation of Yucheng collapsed when I went to Lake Baikal. Shen Wenshi also told me that since then, the government has cut off his scientific research funding and various subsidies, only according to his status as an old scientist , give him a fixed pension."

    "This is to contain him on the one hand, and to appease him on the other."

    "The centipede is dead but not stiff, because of his former halo, even if he is surrounded by all kinds of negative news, he still has a large number of supporters, but the daily expenses of the large number of supernatural beings under him are not small. How do you support so many people with that meager pension and support from supporters." "

    What's more, his subordinates are now ordered not to go out, and there is no way to collect supplies." "

    He So to be able to live so comfortably, there must be other ways to make money."

    Gu Xing: "It seems to be the case, I'm used to living a comfortable life, and I didn't think about it thoroughly, I didn't expect this level." "

    Now Jiang Yucheng If we cut off his face, that is, his economic lifeline, it will be much easier to deal with him." Gu Xing drank his tea in one gulp: "Do you think

    his What is the economic lifeline? I have been with him for so many years and I don’t know.”

    “There is a large animal breeding area on the first floor of J City Base, which is managed by Wang Hu. At first I thought he was just selling large beasts to the rich as a reward source of income until I saw a Colosseum poster on his desk."

    "Beast?" Gu Xing thought of the tiger.

    "You know, people will become perverted in an extreme situation, especially things that were once not allowed by the law will continue to magnify because of people's desires after they are no longer restricted." "You are not thinking about the

    capital The base also has such a dark underground colosseum, right?"

    Jiang Zhi raised her head, and Gu Xing's body shivered with sharp gaze.

    "No, you mean there is something darker than the underground Colosseum?"

    "I'm just guessing and, by the way, you said that Lu Xun gave you the document Shen Wenshi received, but he wasn't a careless He didn’t dare to do this without Jiang Yucheng’s permission, so you know how to deal with it.”

    Gu Xing scratched his head irritably, “I know, don’t worry.”

    Then, the two put on masks and went out.

    Because of the raging blizzard, many people couldn't go out to the base, so life was not guaranteed.

    To this end, the government has specially set up a free material point, and everyone can receive a compressed biscuit every day with their ID card.

    The queue was very long, and everyone was dressed in rags, as if fleeing famine.

    But this group of people at least has officials to support them, and they can't die. In contrast, the survivors living outside the base are not so lucky.

    Jiang Zhi was wandering aimlessly on the first floor wearing a mask, but it wasn't really wandering, she was observing everyone's expressions.

    In this end of the world where supplies are scarce, everyone is sallow, dry and thin, and those who can still maintain a rosy complexion are generally people with certain abilities.

    Leaving aside the supernatural beings that Jiang Zhineng could sense, among ordinary people, one type is as strong as Lei Ming, and the other type makes a fortune by relying on cleverness.

    The former is bright and aboveboard, and the latter is all-round and exquisite.

    As for those rich and rich people, they will basically not appear in front of the public on the first floor.

    But before Jiang Zhi saw these two kinds of people, she met Wan Yang, the little driver who rode an electric scooter to show her around and introduce the capital base when she first came to the capital base.

    He too was in the long line, waiting to get that free cookie.

    Thinking of their soliciting customers every day and seeing all kinds of strange people, Jiang Zhi simply sat on the bench and waited for him.

    After 10 minutes, Wan Yang got the compressed biscuits, and when he was about to leave, Jiang Zhi called to stop him.

    "Wan Yang!"

    Wan Yang, who was about to leave on his electric scooter, turned his head suspiciously. Just by Jiang Zhilu's eyes outside, he recognized that it was the sister Jiang Zhi who was so generous a few months ago.

    "Sister Jiang Zhi, you are still at the capital base."

    Wan Yang's complexion is not very good. It can be seen that his business has plummeted recently because no one goes out.

    As if to ask for others is to ask for others, Jiang Zhi got into Wan Yang's car and asked him to take her to the nearest steamed stuffed bun shop.

    Steamed buns and steamed buns are fine grains, delicious, but far less filling than compressed biscuits.

    Jiang Zhi still remembered that when he first arrived at the capital base, this street was very lively. Now, due to the impact of natural disasters, only a few scattered shops are still struggling to support the entire bustling street.

    There was an elderly couple in the store, and the steamer was not yet steaming. Seeing Jiang Zhi walking in with Wan Yang, the old couple quickly came up and asked what they wanted to eat.

    "5 steamed buns, 30 meat buns, 20 vegetable buns, and two bowls of beef noodles."

    "Okay, okay." The grandfather was about to start a fire, but Jiang Zhi asked again, "How many supplies? "

    The old couple didn't expect that Jiang Zhi would choose to pay first before eating, so they hurriedly calculated, "There are 178 supplies points in total."

    Jiang Zhi nodded, and the price had only increased a little bit compared to before. She could accept it, so she took out her card to pay. Wan Yang stopped her.

    "Sister Jiang Zhi, I can't finish eating so much, and... 178 supply points are enough to buy a lot of compressed biscuits." Wan Yang felt sorry for the cautious old couple next to him, but he didn't want Jiang Zhi to suffer, his voice became smaller and smaller. .

    "It's okay, just eat. If you can't finish it, let's pack it up and take it home."

    With Gu Xing and Qiu Chao around, the plate is cleaner than a dog's lick after the meal at home, so there is no need to worry about leftovers .

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

174K 9.2K 33
COMPLETED 𝙉𝙚𝙧𝙤; 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝗂𝗀𝗀𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖿𝖾𝖺𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝗆𝖺𝖿𝗂𝖺 𝗀𝖺𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝖺𝗅𝗅. 𝖠 𝗀𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗉 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖧𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗃...
77.4K 8K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...
2.1K 40 20
Terra Invita!! by Max Pichardo. War... will never change but the concept will be directed at the other side. Humans are strange creatures, we are...
36.6K 341 93
Author: Milky Sweet Category: Science Fiction Space 297,900 words | Full text Update: 2022-10-19 The end of the world breaks out, and Tang Anan retur...