Natural disaster hoarding: Su...

By pttcch

Extreme climates are befalling the earth, and natural disasters such as floods, typhoons, extreme heat, and e... More

Chapter 1 - 10
Chapter 11 - 20
Chapter 21 - 30
Chapter 31 - 40
Chapter 41 - 50
Chapter 51 - 60
Chapter 61 - 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 190
Chapter 191 - 200
Chapter 201 - 210
Chapter 211 - 220
Chapter 221 - 230
Chapter 231 - 240
Chapter 241 - 250
Chapter 251 - 260
Chapter 261 - 270

Chapter 161 - 170

445 10 0
By pttcch

ʚChapter 161

    Gu Xing also wanted to meet the acquired ability user with only 12576 Long in front of him, so after hearing Jiang Yucheng's order, he immediately walked into the huge glass cage of the laboratory.

    It's just that Qiu Yuanwei ate all the failed experiments in the cage, and the corpses, blood, and minced meat inside have been cleaned up, leaving only the shiny and transparent walls, as if nothing had ever existed.

    Qiu Yuanwei swallowed, thinking that Jiang Yucheng would definitely not let the other party take his life, so he also walked in.

    Seeing Qiu Yuanwei coming in, Gu Xing glanced at the glass door with a smile.

    Boom!

    The door closed heavily.

    "You are Qiu Yuanwei, the professor's successful experiment?"

    Gu Xing was not at all worried that his voice would be heard by Jiang Yucheng outside. After all, this cage was originally made by Jiang Yucheng who disliked the noise of the experiment that was out of control.

    Even if you scream inside, unless someone outside is against the glass, you can't hear a sound.

    "You know me?"

    Gu Xing nodded, yes, "You are a bit famous..."

    Hearing this, Qiu Yuanwei's vanity was greatly satisfied.

    Suddenly, Gu Xing laughed out loud: "It's just too weak."

    Qiu Yuanwei's face collapsed in an instant, and then the bones of his whole body began to swell. After breaking through the outer layer of skin, his whole body was bloody, like the one used in medical school teaching. Plastic human specimens, or the kind without skin.

    Jiang Yucheng sat on the sofa outside, leaning on a cane in his hand, and looked at Qiu Yuanwei in the cage in amazement. It would be great if such a powerful force could be controlled by himself.     Inside the cage, Qiu Yuanwei roared with his unrestrained jaw, and rushed towards Gu Xing. Every step he took was huge, leaving bloody footprints in the clean cage.     However, before he got close to Gu Xing, he raised his hand slightly, and Qiu Yuanwei was fixed in mid-air as if he was weightless in space.

    At this time, Gu Xing glanced at Jiang Yucheng outside the cage.

    Jiang Yucheng also knew that Gu Xing was asking if he could do it, so he nodded slightly.

    This Qiu Yuanwei is an instant high-level supernatural user, he is too arrogant, he should be taught a lesson and let him suffer setbacks.

    With Jiang Yucheng's consent, Gu Xing waved his hand, and Qiu Yuanwei, who was fixed in mid-air, was just thrown away.

    Boom!

    The huge force caused Qiu Yuanwei to smash heavily on the glass wall, leaving a bloody mark in the shape of a human.

    What Qiu Yuanwei didn't expect was that before he could react from the blow, Gu Xing on the opposite side raised his hand again, and Qiu Yuanwei, who was lying on the ground, rose into the air again, and then, facing the bloody mark, he slammed Smashed it.

    puff!

    Qiu Yuanwei spat out a mouthful of blood.

    He thought that the person opposite him was stronger than him, but he never thought that he would be so powerful. Under his control, he was like a waste, and he couldn't find any entry point to resist the control.

    With these two heavy blows, the viscera in my body were almost displaced, while the opponent just stood there gracefully, not even a drop of blood on his body.

    Why!

    "Ah!"

    Qiu Yuanwei got up and spat out the blood foam in his mouth, burst out again and rushed towards Gu Xing, but the closer he got to Gu Xing, the harder it was to overcome that invisible resistance.

    Qiu Yuanwei didn't give up, he kept extending his sharp claws towards Gu Xing bit by bit.

    Seeing that his blow with all his strength had some effect, Qiu Yuanwei rekindled hope in his heart.

    But with Gu Xing's sneer, Qiu Yuanwei was pinned into the air again. This time, Gu Xing didn't give him a chance to attack again, but controlled him to keep hitting the wall with increasing force.

    one time! Twice! Three times...

    It wasn't until Qiu Yuanwei was knocked unconscious and his head showed signs of being dented that Jiang Yucheng outside the cage signaled Gu Xing to stop.

    Qiu Yuanwei, who was hovering in the air, fell heavily to the ground after Gu Xing withdrew his ability, and began to vomit blood continuously.

    Gu Xing looked at him with disdain, then walked towards the door.

    Every time he took a step, the blood that flowed from Qiu Yuanwei's body seemed to be seeing a ghost. Under the control of Gu Xing's powerful ability, he quickly moved to the side, as if Qiu Yuanwei's blood was something dirty.

    Just before going out, Gu Xing remembered his plan with Jiang Zhi, and said to Qiu Yuanwei, who was lying on the ground like a dead dog but cast a resentful look at him.

    "Trash, your supernatural powers will never catch up with me!"

    Qiu Yuanwei gritted his teeth in anger. He wanted to tear Gu Xing's elegant and proud face, but his legs were broken into several pieces now, and he couldn't bear it at all. Can't move.

    After getting out of the cage, Gu Xing looked at Jiang Yucheng with a little guilt.

    "Professor, did I go too far?"

    Jiang Yucheng patted him on the shoulder: "It's okay, you did a good job."

    After speaking, Jiang Yucheng walked into the cage with a cane, and walked a little bit to Qiu Yuanwei. side.

    "Now do you know why I didn't let you do this? There are people outside the world, and there is a sky beyond the sky. There are many supernatural beings in this world who are more powerful than you, and there are many people in this base who have more power than me." "

    I I can keep you, but I can't keep you forever. Once you commit something that even I can't stop, there is only one way to die, do you understand?

    " Live longer."

    Jiang Yucheng's words can be said to be wise and famous, even if Jiang Zhi heard it, he would have to applaud him, but how can Qiu Yuanwei listen to it, his mind is full of Gu Xing's words now : "Trash, your abilities will never catch up with me!"

    Thinking about how many battles he, Old Fifth Qiu, had experienced outside the base, how many people tried to step on his head to shit, but he dragged him off.

    Now some people say that he is a waste.

    He can't bear it, he absolutely can't bear it!

    Sooner or later, one day, he will become stronger, so strong that he will step on the Gu Xing in front of him, be strong enough to break away from Jiang Yucheng's control, and be strong enough to play with the entire base in the palm of his hand.

    Gu Xing stood outside the cage, taking advantage of Jiang Yucheng's back to him, he mouthed to Qiu Yuanwei who had been looking at him, "Trash!" After speaking, he still did not forget to

    raise his left eyebrow to stimulate him.

    Inside the cage, Jiang Yucheng, who had been preaching for a long time, was also tired. He didn't care whether Qiu Yuanwei listened or not, he sighed and walked out of the cage.

    "Gu Xing, I think you've already guessed his identity. In the future, watch him carefully for me, and don't let him make any trouble." "Professor, I don't quite understand,

    since you are afraid that something will happen to him , why not lock it up."

    Jiang Yucheng did not answer directly, but went to the centrifuge where Qiu Yuanwei's blood was stored, took out the blood that had been differentiated into plasma layer, white blood cell layer, platelet layer, and red blood cell layer, and then made it into a specimen slides for observation under a microscope.

    "Trap a person with self-awareness in one place, and he won't cooperate with you in the experiment."

    "Then Gu Yuanhua..."

    Jiang Yucheng suddenly raised his eyes: "I knew it from him, but unfortunately I didn't either." The way, once he is released, no one will be able to control him anymore."

ʚChapter 162 Shen Wenshi

    On the 6th floor of the base, in the huge dark conference hall, a man dressed formally was looking at the screen in front of him.

    The pictures on the screen show the conditions of the various streets in the base, but apart from the passing pedestrians, there are no special people or things captured.

    But that's not what the man cares about. What he cares about is that these cameras, which were originally fixed in direction, will be changed in a certain period of time by people using technology or special power.

    Suddenly, the door of the conference room was pushed open.

    "Chief, are you looking for me?"

    Hearing someone greet him, Shen Wenshi turned his head, "Lei Ming is here, sit down."

    After speaking, he pointed to the chair opposite and motioned him to watch the surveillance images together.

    Lei Ming was a little puzzled, but he sat down and observed carefully: "Chief, what are these surveillance..." "

    Xiao Lei, look, where is this street?" Shen Wenshi pointed to the screen on the left .

    "A1-17-37."

    "You're right, what about here?"

    "B1-13-31."

    Shen Wenshi pointed to several places, and Lei Ming also noticed something was wrong. Although everything was captured in the picture, But as long as something is done, it will leave traces.

    For example, if the monitoring is removed, it means that someone is manipulating it secretly, and if the monitoring of various places is removed, it means that this person has been to this place, or that there are people and things in this place that he does not want the authorities to find out.

    "Lei Ming, do you still remember why I asked Lao Xue to put you next to Jiang Zhi?"

    Lei Ming suddenly stood up and bowed to Shen Wenshi: "Remember, to protect Miss Jiang's safety."

    Shen Wenshi waved his hand, Tell him not to be so cautious, and then, he turned on the surveillance camera in the corridor outside Jiang Zhi's house.

    At the beginning, the monitoring screen was normal, but suddenly, the screen was reversed, and after a minute, the screen turned back to the original direction.

    Lei Ming was shocked, "That person went to Jiang Zhi's house?"

    "Yes, and being able to do things under the watchful eyes of the officials shows that he is very strong."

    Lei Ming lowered his head and thought for a while: "But I see Jiang Zhi's recent state, not sure. Like being coerced by someone, this person's position may not be on the opposite side of ours."

    "That's the truth, but in this base where everyone else is looking forward to Gu Yuanhua's death, who will help her?"

    Shen Wenshi rubbed the center of his brows, Gu Yuanhua lost the position of leader to himself, and he lost it for 26 years. After all these years, he had to find out the cause of his own sister's death, and where his cousin and Gu Yuanhua's children were.

    God knows how excited he was when Deng Chengfeng reported to himself that he saw a girl whose eyebrows and eyes resembled Gu Yuanhua's and who also had supernatural powers.

    So from the moment Jiang Zhi stepped into the base, Lei Ming, who had been with her for many years, was placed next to Jiang Zhi through Xue Liang'an, protecting her secretly, and at the same time paying attention to her movements.

    But he never expected that this little girl was much more powerful than he thought.

    But also, there are a few people who can get in touch with supernatural powers.

    "Lei Ming, help me keep watching Jiang Zhi. If she needs help, she must do her best to cooperate. If she is in danger, she must tell me as soon as possible. By the way, let's take a look at the person who controls the surveillance behind the scenes to prevent himself from being photographed." Who is it?"

    "Yes, Chief." Lei Ming nodded and walked out of the conference room.

    After Lei Ming left, Shen Wenshi took out an old file bag, on which was written a certain experiment, but the first few words, with the passing of time, turned into a few scattered black marks, and its original name could not be seen .

    Thinking that Gu Yuanhua was trapped in the ward by Jiang Yucheng in the name of recuperation after this experiment, and he only visited once a year, Shen Wenshi couldn't help but clenched his fists.

    …

    In the Three Cities Base, Qiu Chao and Deng Chengfeng were looking for something in the base's most advanced archives.

    "Young man, you may not be able to find information related to that experiment here."

    "Clues are always found little by little." Qiu Chao smiled. Back then, he only knew the name Wu Dongping.

    Deng Chengfeng nodded in satisfaction: "It's no wonder those old fellows in the scientific research department are rare on you. You are indeed smart. Otherwise, if you finish the project in hand, I will also apply for you and send you to the capital base." Deng Chengfeng

    said After finishing, Qiu Chao's hand movements stopped suddenly.

    There are many forces involved in his sister's life experience, and it is also related to an experiment 26 years ago. He can talk a little bit at the three-city base, but he is not even a fart when he goes to the capital base, and he has no supernatural powers yet.

    If he went to the capital rashly, he would only bring trouble to his sister.

    But if he didn't go, if the Three Cities Base didn't have information about that experiment, he might not be able to provide any help to his sister anymore.

    "Let's find the information first. If you really can't find it, then please apply for the qualification to go to the capital base." "

    Okay, I can help you with this matter, old man.

    " Start searching for data from 26 years ago.

    Qiu Chaoyi stayed in the archives for several days without gaining anything. Just when he was desperate, he suddenly saw a file in English on the opposite bookshelf.

    He suddenly remembered that Deng Chengfeng said that scientists from many countries participated in this experiment.

    If this experiment is so important and yet so secretive, if Hua has documents, other countries should also have them.

    Thinking of this, Qiu Chao immediately cheered up, got up from the ground, and walked towards the small room of the scientific research department.

    In the private room, Xiao Pang was still searching for information about Gu Yuanhua, but no matter how he searched, either all he got was garbled characters and question marks, or the page couldn't be loaded directly.

    "Brother Fat, can you hack into the systems of other countries now?"

    Xiao Pang was a little embarrassed: "You must say that before the end of the world, it must be fine, but the problem is that I don't know whether these countries have perished now. The engine with the data is left unattended, and it will collapse after a long time. It’s hard for a woman to cook without rice.”

    Qiu Chao pulled his chair away: “I’m talking about the beautiful country. They are not weak before the end of the world. It can last for a while."

    "Hey, beautiful country, if you talk about this, I won't be sleepy, tell me, what to check?" "

    Help me check 26 years ago, that is, in 2035, their domestic Have any scientists done any secret experiments?"

    "Wait!"

    After Xiaopang finished speaking, he tapped something on the keyboard quickly, and soon, he entered a page full of people in white coats. foreigner.

    "Hey, the firewall in the end of the beautiful country is much stricter than before the end of the world, but it still can't help my fat brother." Xiao Pang triumphantly pressed the Enter key, saw the English on the screen, and then was dumbfounded: "Tsk , These are the scientists who are still registered in the beautiful country in 2035."

ʚChapter 163 This bitch today, he will commit a crime

    Seeing the screen full of English, Qiu Chao also encountered difficulties. Fortunately, his knowledge of English is still at the peak of his life in the third year of high school. Although he stumbles in translation, he can generally understand the meaning.

    Only when it comes to professional terms, the two of them still had to look through the dictionary a little bit, and finally found 18 professors in the beautiful country who were related to human evolution.

    Fatty pointed at the golden-bearded uncle in the middle and couldn't help complaining: "This Smith's head is so bald."

    Qiu Chao rolled his eyes: "You have studied too many subjects, and you are also bald."

    " Fart, I won't!" Xiaopang rubbed his head in fear.

    "Don't talk so much, hurry up and see who among them has done something more secretive in 2035."

    Xiaopang pulled open a can of Red Bull's pull ring and drank several sips: "Okay, I feel jio again It's been a few sleepless nights."

    On the other side, Gu Xing was having dinner at Jiang Zhi's house, ever since he fought with Huangdou that day, Gu Xing took the cans to please him for a long time, and Huangdou ran away from seeing him to reluctantly seeing him.

    "I said you too, why did you beat Qiu Yuanwei like that? It's been 5 days, and he still hasn't recovered."

    Jiang Zhi couldn't help complaining as she picked up the rice in the bowl.

    Originally, they planned to use Jiang Zhi as a bait to lure Qiu Yuanwei to make a move, let him expose his abilities to the public, causing panic, and then asked the officials to deal with him.

    But now, because of Gu Xing's ruthless attack, Qiu Yuanwei was seriously injured and stayed in Jiang Yucheng's laboratory for 5 days without being able to come out.

    Listening to Jiang Zhi's complaints, Gu Xing ate the last piece of rice in the bowl in one gulp, "If it wasn't for worrying that Jiang Yucheng would go crazy, I wanted to beat Qiu Yuanwei to death right then, and I would have released the water." "Release the water

    ? You put water on him and

    beat him for 5 days?" "I didn't know he was so unbeatable, I used just a little bit of strength, and he was beaten to the ground by me."

    Gu Xing was a little guilty, he didn't dare to look at Jiang Zhi, and after he spotted the snoring Soybean, he narrowed his eyes, and evil thoughts popped out from the deepest part of his heart.

    Then, he stretched out his hand in the bowl and squeezed the air into Soybean's cheek in the way of pinching meat.

    Soybean was awakened by this force, and it felt slightly upset, but looking at Gu Xing's hand, it thought he was holding a piece of meat in his hand, so it opened its mouth cooperatively, waiting for Gu Xing to feed it.

    Jiang Zhi didn't believe Gu Xing's sophistry, she put the bowl and chopsticks on the table, folded her arms around her chest: "He is also a 12576 supernatural being, you actually said that you only used so little effort, Qiu Yuanwei don't want to lose face Is it?"

    "I can't control it!"

    Gu Xing saw that the soybeans tasted delicious, so he smiled and squeezed out another piece of air from the bowl and brought it to the soybean's mouth.

    Today, this bitch, he will commit a crime!

    And the question mark on the forehead of the unflavored soybeans, it always feels that something is wrong, but it can't quite tell.

    Seeing Gu Xing's hand stretched out to his mouth, Huang Dou, who couldn't figure out why, opened his mouth again.

    Chew it. Chew it.

    Soybean's eyes widened in shock.

    Why is it still tasteless?

    Heidou huddled in Su Yunqi's arms, looked at his foolish brother who had been cheated, and opened his mouth in shock.

    Finally, Huang Dou, who had eaten several mouthfuls of air, realized that he had been fooled, and when he saw Gu Xing put his hand into the bowl again, he pinched the air and put it near his mouth.

    Its golden pupils stood up, and its tail swung from side to side in an aggressive posture.

    "Meow!"

    A bloody mouth forcefully bit down two sunken teeth marks on Gu Xing's fingers.

    "Hiss! Little fat pig, you really bite!"

    Gu Xing jumped up from the sofa after being bitten by Huangdou. Worried that Huangdou would bite off his fingers, he held down Huangdou's cat's head, opened its mouth, and began to pull his hands out.

    Jiang Zhi looked at Gu Xing, who was even more doglike than a dog, and couldn't help but scold him that he deserved it.

    Gu Xing, who took a long time to pull his hand out of Soybean's mouth, was in pain so much that he put his fingers near his mouth and blew, and then looked at Jiang Zhi with aggrieved eyes: "Can you take care of your cat, it's too fierce."

    Jiang Zhi sneered: "You are really used to using the most aggrieved expression to report the most wicked state!"

    ......

    Ever since he was unilaterally beaten by Gu Xing that day, Qiu Yuanwei has been lying dead in the cage, tragically They looked very much like the group of experimental failures he tortured and killed.

    Jiang Yucheng knew that he had the regenerative genes of geckos and other animals in his body, so in order to improve his memory, he did not treat him, but let him recover slowly in pain.

    The recovery process lasted for 5 days.

    During these five days, different people came to clean the laboratory every day. They were all supernatural beings who lived in that apartment before.

    Since Qiu Yuanwei moved in, those of them with relatively low levels of supernatural powers have been bullied by him a lot. Now seeing him, who was invincible before, become like this. Merry as hell.

    However, these gloating eyes seemed particularly dazzling to Qiu Yuanwei.

    After his body recovered and he came out of the laboratory, he really kept a low profile. For the next few days, he spent time in the red light district, and the men and women around him changed wave after wave.

    It's just that the more low-key his actions are, the more inflated his ambitions will be.

    And in the large meeting room on the 6th floor of the base, Shen Wenshi has been observing the movement of cameras in various places in the base. The one that has been moved the most recently is the most famous red light district in the base.

    He didn't quite understand why Jiang Zhi and the person behind the surveillance would stay in this place all the time, but according to the little girl's personality, she definitely didn't come to have fun.

    Then there is only one possibility left, there is someone she wants to follow here, and this person is probably related to Gu Yuanhua or Jiang Yucheng.

    Gu Yuanhua didn't say anything, the people around him were as unable to get close to him as he was.

    As for Jiang Yucheng, he has two groups of people under him, one is researchers and teachers, and the other is the supernatural beings who work for him.

    Either way, they act extremely low-key and would never appear in a red-light district.

    Thinking of this, Shen Wenshi entered something on the monitoring button, and the screen in the conference hall began to jump, filter, and go through a series of comparisons.

    Among the tens of thousands of base residents who appeared in the red light district, 50 appeared in front of the elevator that could enter the fourth floor of the base.

    Among these 50 people, 4 people can reach the 5th floor of the base.

    Among the four people, only Qiu Yuanwei appeared in front of the elevator monitoring on the 7th floor of the base.

    Shen Wenshi took a picture of his high-definition face with his mobile phone and sent it to Lei Ming.

    "Lei Ming, help me keep a close eye on this person. Jiang Zhi must be nearby. Be careful not to reveal your tracks. See what she is going to do and try to cooperate with her."

ʚChapter 164 Such a Brazen Man

    Because there are rules of perception between people with abilities, relatively speaking, if an ordinary person without abilities hides, it is often harder for people to detect than a person with abilities.

    Especially Lei Ming, who retired as a special police officer, might not even match Jiang Zhi and Gu Xing in terms of detection and anti-reconnaissance capabilities.

    After observing Qiu Yuanwei in the opposite building for a few days, Lei Ming finally saw Qiu Yuanwei coming down from the upstairs in the red light district. At the same time, the cameras in that area suddenly shifted their direction collectively.

    Lei Ming knew that Jiang Zhi and the person behind him were about to make a move.

    Soon, Jiang Zhi, like a passerby, walked into the blind spot created by the camera wearing a black mask, and passed Qiu Yuanwei.

    Just like last time, Qiu Yuanwei, who sensed Jiang Zhi's supernatural power, turned his head again.

    He quietly watched the background of Jiang Zhi gradually disappearing, and Jiang Yucheng's warning and Gu Xing's sarcasm went back and forth in his mind until the desire for supernatural powers gradually gained the upper hand.

    In order to attract Jiang Zhi's attention, Qiu Yuanwei touched his body with both hands, and then touched the gold ring he was wearing on his finger that he bought not long ago. After a painful hesitation, he took off the gold ring and threw it on the ground.

    "Miss, is this ring yours?"

    Qiu Yuanwei picked up the gold ring on the ground and shouted at Jiang Zhi who hadn't gone far.

    When Jiang Zhi heard the voice, she turned her head in some doubts. When she saw the men's gold ring with a large ring in Qiu Yuanwei's hand, she couldn't help complaining that the way he struck up a conversation was really nonsensical.

    But...it is a gold ring, if it is not hollow or injected with glue, no matter how it is dropped, it must have 10g.

    Based on the principle that it is a fool not to earn money, Jiang Zhi walked towards him, and took the ring in her hand, "Let me see." Qiu

    Yuanwei secretly rejoiced in his heart, as expected, he is a person, and he has no resistance to money. Now As long as she waits for her to say that the ring is not hers, then he can try to share it equally with the woman on the principle of whoever sees it.

    In this way, two strangers can have an intersection through this, and when the two gradually get acquainted with each other, they will worry about not being able to eat her before they know it.

    It's a pity that things backfired, Jiang Zhi went back and forth to try the rings on her fingers one by one, and then said shamelessly.

    "Well, this is my ring, thank you, big brother."

    @#¥% &@ &*...

    When Jiang Zhishou said shameless words, Qiu Yuanwei scolded his mother angrily.

    your ring? I watched you try this ring on ten fingers, the thickest thumb, and the rim of this ring is two times bigger.

    How dare you say this is your ring when the size is completely inappropriate?

    Opening your eyes and telling nonsense is not such a statement.

    Gu Xing, who was crouching in the dark looking at Jiang Zhi's shameless face, couldn't help but give her a thumbs up, and Lei Ming, who had a serious face all day long in the dark, curled the corners of his mouth.

    Noticing Qiu Yuanwei's face turning red and turning pale, Jiang Zhiming asked knowingly, "Brother, what's wrong with     you

    ?

    "

, Qiu Yuanwei, who didn't want to let it go, blocked her way: "Beauty, I'll help you find the ring. It shouldn't be a problem if you invite me to dinner." "I still have

    something to do, let's talk about it next time!"

    After finishing speaking, Jiang Zhi She took the gold ring and ran away, at such a speed, she was afraid that Qiu Yuanwei would catch up with her and make her return.

    Qiu Yuanwei, who had been standing there for a long time and couldn't recover, could only think of that sentence: There are such brazen people in this world.

    But since I can meet her twice here, I can meet her for the third time, the future is long, let's take it slowly.

    After the farce ended, Lei Ming put down the binoculars in his hand, then picked up his mobile phone and called Shen Wenshi.

    "Chief."

    "Have they been found out?"

    "Not yet, but Jiang Zhi's attitude towards this person is very intriguing, it seems that he intends to probe."

    On the other end of the phone, Shen Wenshi was silent for a while, "What do you think of that person? "

    Thinking that Qiu Yuanwei must have used the ring to interact with Jiang Zhi with a purpose, Lei Ming immediately replied: "It doesn't look like a good person     .

    "

What did you explain.

    Soon, official vehicles came to the red light district one after another, and then thousands of official personnel with live ammunition got out of the vehicles.

    As soon as they arrived, they surrounded the entire red light district, including Qiu Yuanwei who hadn't had time to go far.

    Afterwards, Qiu Yuanwei and other people in the red light district were taken away by the authorities.

    "What's the situation, hasn't Qiu Yuanwei made a move yet? Why did the officials come? Did you do something?" Jiang Zhi, wearing a mask, watched the officials' car rushing in and out with the onlookers.

    "I didn't do anything. It's a bit weird, but it's not bad for us. You go back first. I'll tell Jiang Yucheng about it." "Well, pay attention."

    In

    the luxury laboratory on the seventh floor, After listening to what Gu Xing said, Jiang Yucheng angrily smashed the genetic medicine on the table.

    "Gu Xing, didn't I tell you to keep an eye on Qiu Yuanwei to prevent him from committing any trouble?" "

    He's really kept a low profile these days and hasn't caused any trouble. I saw that he was just indulgent, and felt that he couldn't get out of it, so I didn't care much about it."

    Jiang Yucheng was angry . Covering his forehead, he thought for a long time: "This is wrong, that guy Shen Wenshi must be doing something bad to me."

    "Shen Wenshi?"

    Gu Xing asked back, he has heard of this name before, and he is the current deputy head of the base, but he is low-key and has never had any conflicts with Jiang Yucheng, so they have not met in these years.

    Realizing that he had said Shen Wenshi's name, Jiang Yucheng raised his head and calmed down his tone: "It's not your fault, you go down first."

    Gu Xing nodded, but doubts arose in his heart.

    In the past, he always felt that there was no conflict with Shen Wenshi because Shen Wenshi didn't know about it, and always thought that Gu Yuanhua was really recuperating.

    But now it seems that Shen Wenshi must have known about this and had negotiated with Jiang Yucheng, but Jiang Yucheng had been intentionally staggering himself and Shen Wenshi, causing him to ignore Shen Wenshi's existence.

    Maybe for so many years, Shen Wenshi was also fighting with Jiang Yucheng in the dark, but he didn't know it.

    Although I don't know what Shen Wenshi is, but an enemy's enemy is a friend.

    As long as Shen Wenshi doesn't let go, now is the best chance to send Su Yunqi to Jiang Yucheng's side.

    But who sent Su Yunqi to Jiang Yucheng's side so that he wouldn't be suspicious?

    Gu Xing walked out of the laboratory while thinking, and happened to meet Lu Xun who was anxiously rushing to the laboratory.

    After knowing that Qiu Yuanwei was arrested, the two people who basically had no contact with each other nodded to each other knowingly.

    Seeing Lu Xun's face, the light bulb in Gu Xing's head suddenly lit up.

    If Lu Xun sent Su Yunqi to his side, old man Jiang would never be suspicious of Lu Xun based on his trust in Lu Xun.

    In addition, Lu Xun hated Qiu Yuanwei deeply, so as long as there was a way to make Jiang Yucheng give up Qiu Yuanwei, he would definitely try his best to do so.

    As long as they take advantage of their careful thinking, he and Jiang Zhi can sit back and reap the benefits of fishing.

ʚChapter 165 Official Strength

    "Professor, what did you say over there that the situation is serious and you should deal with it seriously? No matter what you say, you won't let him go." Lu Xun said eagerly, and his heart was already full of joy. He wished that Qiu Yuanwei would be locked up in the official interrogation room until he died.

    "This must have been arranged by Shen Wenshi. Since the end of the world, the authorities have always turned a blind eye to the existence of the red-light district. Now the big fight is more like an excuse to catch Qiu Yuanwei." "Professor, let's say it like this.

    " If so, does Shen Wenshi know that Qiu Yuanwei is one of us?"

    Jiang Yucheng seemed to be woken up by Lu Xun's words, and paused for a few seconds, "Yes, if the authorities keep holding on, they must want to use Qiu Yuanwei to manipulate me, but they How did you know?"

    The huge laboratory fell into a brief silence because of this question, until Lu Xun said again: "Professor, I still have to negotiate with the authorities to let them release me?

    " Go, the more you let Shen Wenshi know that I value Qiu Yuanwei, the more he won't let him go."

    "Okay..." Lu Xun responded, then licked his lips, as if hesitating whether he should speak or not, and finally, he He still asked, "Professor, what should we do if the authorities don't let him go?"

    Jiang Yucheng was also weighing in his mind. Qiu Yuanwei was his only successful experiment. fall out.

    Although Gu Yuanhua can still hold it in his hands as a threat, once his face is torn apart, many things will not be as convenient as they are now.

    Damn it, Qiu Yuanwei should have been locked in a cage in the first place, it really pissed him off.

    Jiang Yucheng pinched the bridge of his nose, "I'll think about it, you go down first."

    "Yes, Professor." Lu Xun frowned slightly. It seemed that Jiang Yucheng would not give up on Qiu Yuanwei anytime soon.

    On the other side, Qiu Yuanwei, who had been imprisoned for 10 days and hadn't been released, was furious in the interrogation room. If Jiang Yucheng hadn't told him not to cause trouble, he would have sent someone to negotiate and bail him out. A group of ordinary people was overturned.

    "When can I tell you to let me go? Even before the apocalypse, it's almost enough to take a look at a song for so long." In front of the

    interrogation room, the official staff with a serious face didn't even look at him, and continued to look through the documents in his hand .

    At the same time, the acid rain outside the base has passed, and the sky is rarely clear. When Lu Xun's younger brothers were looking for survivors, a girl suddenly came towards them.

    At first, they just thought that the man was a survivor outside the base, but when they got closer, they realized that this man turned out to be a supernatural being, and he looked exactly like the test subject in Professor Jiang's cage.

    Soon, Lu Xun received a call and jumped up from the sofa when he heard his younger brother's report.

    Thinking that Qiu Yuanwei hadn't been killed here, yet another one came over there, Lu Xun suddenly felt that one head and two big.

    But soon, he realized that if Qiu Yuanwei was no longer Jiang Yucheng's only test subject, then he would be abandoned.

    "Bring her back quickly, you must protect her safety, you know     ?

    "

, was relieved.

    Fortunately, the way Gu Xing said was not stupid.

    In the laboratory, Jiang Yucheng was still studying the 300 milliliters of blood that had been drawn from Qiu Yuanwei before. He heard Lu Xun said that he had found a surprising piece of good news, and wanted to tell him, but he just sighed.

    "Now there is no news that Shen Wenshi's release of Qiu Yuanwei is worthy of surprise." Jiang Yucheng wore glasses and compared his and Qiu Yuanwei's DNA sequences one by one.

    "Professor, look back!"

    Jiang Yucheng was a little annoyed, he took off his glasses and turned around, the moment he saw Su Yunqi, he rubbed his eyes in surprise.

    "Wait!"

    "This? This is?"

    "This is the one I experimented with last time?"

    Seeing Jiang Yucheng again, Su Yunqi clenched her fists with hatred, but thinking of Gu Xing and Jiang Zhi's commission, she slowly let go, "Professor, you don't know me Right?"

    "Little girl, you're not dead?" Jiang Yucheng excitedly looked around Su Yunqi, the astonishment in his eyes seemed to be looking at a legendary artwork.

    "Thanks to your two irresponsible researchers, I suffered a lot in the acid rain."

    In order to convince Jiang Yucheng, Su Yunqi picked up a knife and cut a deep bone wound on his arm. , The wound slowly healed, and after 5 minutes, as the brown blood scab fell off, only a faint pink scar was left on the originally scratched skin.

    Looking at the miraculous scene in front of him, Jiang Yucheng couldn't help applauding.

    "Little girl, you obviously have the opportunity to leave me, why do you still want to come back?"

    Su Yunqi snorted coldly: "The opportunity to leave you? I have been hiding in the outer east and Tibet these days, and I have to be hunted down by so many supernatural beings every day. Not relying on this extraordinary healing ability, I don’t know how many times I’ve died.”

    Jiang Yucheng nodded understandingly: “That’s true, the induction between supernatural beings is indeed rather buggy.” “

    Instead of being outside Hiding in Tibet, I don’t know when I will be killed by someone, it’s better to come here and be studied by you, at least I don’t have to worry about food and clothing, and I can live in peace.”

    Jiang Yucheng laughed loudly: “Little girl, it’s very easy for you to have this awareness . Okay, don’t worry, do things for me by my side, and I won’t treat you badly.” Lu

    Xun on the side also curled his mouth, at present, the ability of this experimental product is only to heal wounds, compared to the aggressive Qiu Yuanwei, she His ability is relatively mild, and it doesn't pose much threat to himself.

    And from Jiang Yucheng's attitude, it can be seen that he has obviously absorbed Qiu Yuanwei's lesson and will not allow Su Yunqi to grow up wantonly.

    "Professor, is this good news?"

    Jiang Yucheng smiled and patted Lu Xun on the shoulder. This is not only good news, it is explosive good news.

    "Professor, what about Qiu Yuanwei?"

    "Do your best, if you can save it, save it, if you can't, forget it."

    Su Yunqi was relieved to hear that Jiang Yucheng planned to give up Qiu Yuanwei.

    Also relieved, there is also the wayfinding.

    It can be saved but not saved, it means that there is no need to save.

    In the interrogation room, Qiu Yuanwei, who was still waiting for Jiang Yucheng to rescue him, couldn't sit still.

    Lu Xun clearly said that Jiang Yucheng was still trying to find a way, but it had been more than ten days, and all those locked up with him had promised to be released, except him.

    "Hey, I say you, call

    Lu Xun over for me!" Opposite Qiu Yuanwei, an official in uniform raised his head and reprimanded: "Quiet!"

    "An'an, Jing, do you know who I am?" He smashed the handcuffs in his hand on the table, complaining about his dissatisfaction.

    "I don't care who you are, just treat me well when you come here."

    "I think you're looking for death!" Qiu Yuanwei exploded.

    As soon as this sentence came out, the official staff put down the documents in their hands and stood up, then opened the door of the interrogation room and walked out.

    On the open space outside the door is the NB-71 rocket launcher that Qiu Yuanwei has prepared long ago, as long as he dares to do something out of the ordinary.

    The rocket will hit him immediately. At this time, being arrogant in front of the officials is tantamount to courting death.

ʚChapter 166 Super Volcano

    "Brother Fat, come and see this." In the small single room of the scientific research department, Qiu Chao shouted with two dark circles under his eyes.

    Next to him, Xiao Pang, who was leaning on the back of the chair and covered his face with an open dictionary, was awakened by the sound: "Where is that, let me see." Rubbing his eyes,

    Xiao Pang came to Qiu Chao Next to the computer: "Isn't this still the bald Smith? I have read his information back and forth 7 or 8 times." "I also searched for a long time

    , and finally added a suffix to the code of his information, and then opened I opened a new page, take a look."

    This trick was taught to him by Xiaopang at the beginning, there are many ways to add suffixes, but Qiu Chao tried them one by one.

    Fatty flipped through Smith's hidden information, looked at the above example, and frowned, "This guy actually... merged human eggs and animals to create a lot of little monsters that didn't survive for a few days. Abnormal."

    "Ci'ao, look at this, it's even more disgusting, the executioner's lower body was cut off and connected to the orangutan's, and the most important thing was to take the medicine of rejection, making him suffer in pain for 139 days. "

    "Damn, why is there still a picture, vomit!"

    Xiaopang couldn't take it anymore, covered his mouth and tilted his head to retch.

    "This group of scumbags, for the sake of more knowledge, have done so many outrageous and unethical things." Thinking of the fact that Smith had won multiple awards on the previous information page for people to consult, Qiu Chao could only feel sick.

    Fatty, who retched a few times, finally recovered. He continued to browse, and entered something again on the page that Qiu Chao opened, and a second hidden page appeared.     This page is relatively simple. It is a group photo of scientists in white coats. The environment in the photo is very dark, but due to the flash, everyone can clearly see it.     But except for Smith and the other two scientists from the beautiful country in the picture, the faces of other scientists were all mosaiced.     Below the photo, there is a line of small characters, translated into Chinese, roughly meaning that it was taken on Lake Baikal.

    "Fat brother, Lake Baikal belongs to Maoxiong Country, right?"

    "Well, Lake Baikal is the deepest lake in the world. The lake is 636 kilometers long, with an average width of 48 kilometers and an area of ​​31,500 square kilometers. The lake is 455 meters above sea level and has an average water depth of 730 meters.”

    “Haven’t Mao Xiongguo and Pretty Country been in a state of hostility all the time? For a scientist like Smith, Pretty Country would let him pass? Or Mao Xiongguo would let him come over. ?” Qiu Chao scratched his chin incomprehension.     "On the surface, he is definitely not allowed to go, but who knows behind the scenes, just like us, we don't know that Smith has done so many wicked things before opening this page."     Qiu Chao: "No, look at this The time span of what Smith usually does is quite long, and you can see that the background of the photo is full of various scientific research equipment, he couldn't fly from the beautiful country to the bear country to make a cut for a certain scientific research laboratory."     "Do you think this photo is related to the experiment 26 years ago?"     Qiu Chao: "I just think it does, and you see, there are 27 people in the photo, the three people in the middle row, although they have black hair White hair, but all of them are the most common hairstyles in Huaguo at that time."     Xiao Pang nodded: "What you said is interesting." "     There are two other bearded men in the photo, let's take a look, their Is there any news?"     Xiaopang squinted for a while, and he became more energetic, he waved his hand, and began to look for the scientists he had seen before, who was more in line with the appearance in the photo, and suddenly, Xiaopang seemed to think of something, "Qiu Chao, apart from the experiment, I found another piece of bad news."     "What news?" Qiu Chao asked while comparing the photos.     Fatty stopped what he was doing, turned his chair, and said seriously: "Do you know the Yellowstone Park in the beautiful country?"     Hearing this name, Qiu Chao picked up the Red Bull on the table and turned his head: "What's wrong?"

    "The largest and still active supervolcano in the world today - the Yellowstone supervolcano seems to be very active recently, and there seems to be signs of... eruption."

    Bang!

    The Red Bull jar fell to the ground.

    Qiu Chao, who noticed his gaffe, immediately picked it up, and wiped off the water marks on the ground with a rag, "You say it's true or not, if it erupts, humans will probably reopen it directly." Xiaopang didn't speak, just

    put The data I stole when I invaded the beautiful country system was placed in front of Qiu Chao: "Look, this is the periodic inspection report of the Yellowstone super volcano." Looking at the statistical graph on the report that almost showed a

    90-degree surge, Qiu Chao's heart sank half.

    The Yellowstone super volcano is currently the largest active volcano group on Earth. The last eruption was 640,000 years ago, and its eruption pattern is 600,000-1.2 million years.

    640,000 years can be said to be just stuck in this gap.

    It can be said that the Yellowstone super volcano is a sword of Damocles hanging over the human head.

    This is not something the author is making up.

    Seeing Qiu Chao's silence, Xiaopang comforted him: "Don't worry, it was quite active before the end of the world, so it's fine, right... right.

    " What I said is a bit false. Compared with the Yellowstone super volcano, Mt. Fuji in the neighboring cherry blossom country and the Tonga submarine volcano are inferior. Now various natural disasters are staged in turn in the last days. If it erupts for fun, natural disasters and human beings will end at the same time. .

    Two younger brothers, two fates.

    Qiu Chao on this side is bitterly drinking Red Bull and his eyes are red, while Gu Xing on the other side is lying on the sofa at Jiang Zhi’s house and eating iced watermelon: "You still have a good space, do you know how much this watermelon sells in the base Do you order one for each material?"

    "How much?"

    "One for 74 materials, not half as big as yours."

    "Is the output so low? Could it be that since the end of the world, all technology has been put on equipment and weapons, and there is no Academy of Agricultural Sciences to study how to increase food production." "There must be, but the base is large

    . , but many places are for people to live in, and the bases are basically underwater, there is no sunlight, and to plant, almost can only rely on artificial equipment, the cost is going up slowly, besides, watermelon is just a living How many more people can be fed by growing food on the land where watermelons are grown.” “Does

    the Academy of Agricultural Sciences have fruit trees to increase production?”

    The mushrooms in the space have been dried and put into the main space. Not to mention, just counting dry goods, Jiang Zhi collected a few hundred catties, and he would definitely not be able to finish it in a while.

    In addition, the mango and cherry seedlings she planted have all survived, and they grew extremely fast under the nourishment of the black soil of the space.

    "You want?" Gu Xing raised his eyebrows, and his tone became sour, "You can't grow space, can you?"

    Jiang Zhi didn't say anything, which was regarded as acquiescing.

    "Both were born by the same parents, why mine is so different." He complained in a low voice, then stood up, "What kind of fruit tree do you want?" "Whatever you want." "Okay

    .

    "

    Said When it was over, Gu Xing used his supernatural ability to put the half of the watermelon that he had eaten on the head of Soybean on the cat climbing frame. Before Soybean could react, he had already quickly slipped out of the living room.

ʚChapter 167 Mushroom Chicken Soup

    After Gu walked, Jiang Zhi took out a casserole from the space, a fresh chicken, dried shiitake mushrooms, morels, bamboo fungus, chanterelles, tea tree mushrooms, matsutake, Hericium erinaceus, red dates, wolfberries, and There are Cordyceps flowers.

    Some of the materials were grown in her space, and some were stored before the end of the world.

    While Gu Xing is out, make the chicken soup first, so that he can drink it when he comes back.

    In the past, Qiu Chao also liked to drink chicken soup at the Three Cities base, but his teachers liked to compete with him, so he could only have a sip every time when Jiang Zhi secretly opened a small stove.

    It's October now, and it's been 4 months since the three-city base went to the capital base. I don't know how Qiu Chao is doing well. I have to find a time to ask Xue Liang to see if there is any way to contact the three-city base. .

    The recipe of Mushroom Chicken Soup is very simple. You only need to wash the mushrooms two or three times repeatedly, and then soak them in warm water for half an hour.

    Cut the chicken into pieces, boil it under cold water for 2-3 minutes, skim off the blood foam and wash it.

    Then put the blanched chicken and the soaked mushrooms into the casserole, add water and bring to a boil, then turn to low heat and simmer for 1.5 hours, and finally add wolfberry, red dates and salt.

    When the soup was ready, Gu Xing also came back.

    Jiang Zhi, who came out of the kitchen with a casserole in her gloves, was slightly shocked when she saw that the small living room was filled with the fruit trees that Gu Xing brought back from the Academy of Agricultural Sciences.

    "Are you bringing the entire Academy of Agricultural Sciences back?" "

    Then you underestimate the Academy of Agricultural Sciences too much."

    Jiang Zhi put the casserole on the silicone mat and took off the gloves on her hands, "What kind of trees are they? Take a look."

    "This is a lychee tree, a sapling transplanted from a green mother tree in Zengcheng, you know. There are also sunshine rose grapes, figs, strawberries, blueberries, pomegranates, persimmons... but these are all seedlings, and those that can bear fruit Trees, the old guys from the Academy of Agricultural Sciences won’t sell them.”

    "There are also food-type crops such as wheat, rice, potatoes, and sweet potatoes that increase production. I don't have many. You can try to grow one first. Anyway, you should not worry about eating and drinking in the base." "Eating and drinking are not bad

    . Worry, this house has 3,200 material points per month.”

    Since the rescue, Jiang Ying was promoted to captain level and moved to the free housing on the 4th floor, Lei Ming rarely accepted rescue orders.

    Of course, part of the reason is that the government took over the rescue mission and compressed the personal rescue mission. Again, in this world, everyone is desperately trying to live a good life for themselves.

    The few times I went out before, if I was a little careless, I might have lost my life.

    Now that you can live comfortably, why lick blood on the knife edge.

    "Do you need me to help you?" The supplies are nothing to Gu Xing, he has a lot of them, but he guesses that Jiang Zhi definitely doesn't want them.

    Just as Gu Xing thought, Jiang Zhi immediately refused.

    "No, come and drink chicken soup, and serve it yourself." Jiang Zhi put all the fruit trees in the living room into the space, and the place where the mushrooms were planted before has been vacated, so it is just right to use them to grow fruit trees.

    "I just said something so delicious." Gu Xing, who was about to drink chicken soup, would never have imagined that Soybean was staring at him dangerously on the cat climbing frame behind him.

    After finding the right time, it quickly jumped off the cat climbing frame about 2 meters high, and hit Gu Xing's back accurately like a cannonball, knocking him to the ground.

    "Meow!"

    Soybean, which made Gu Xing shiver for the first time, was very excited. It walked back and forth on Gu Xing's back, and finally sat down on Gu Xing's head.

    "Fuck, little fat pig, did you know that you are 20 catties, and     you actually play a sneak attack!

    "

    Jiang Zhi helped her forehead, and took a bowl of mushroom chicken soup and drank it.

    "Is Su Yunqi safe in Jiang Yucheng?"

    Gu Xing got up from the ground after having had enough trouble with Soybean, sat across from Jiang Zhi and poured a bowl of chicken soup and drank it.

    "It's okay. Ever since Qiu Yuanwei was bombarded to death by the official NB-71 not long ago, Jiang Yucheng has completely given up on Su Yunqi. He originally wanted to put capsules on Su Yunqi, but it's a pity that Su Yunqi forced him to die, saying that he would commit suicide if he pretended to be. Jiang Yucheng has nothing to do with her, so he just let her go." "

    But this time, Jiang Yucheng was much more cautious. When Su Yunqi went to him for half a month, not only did his abilities not increase, but he didn't say anything. He just collected blood samples and Detect the power data."     "It's rare to make Jiang Yucheng that old thing last time, as long as Su Yunqi is safe, other things can be done slowly, but I still have a doubt."     Gu Xing, who was drinking soup, raised his head: "You want to talk about Qiu Yuanwei?"     "Well, according to our original plan, it is not known whether Qiu Yuanwei can be eliminated smoothly. In the end, we didn't do anything, and the authorities were dispatched. It was unbelievably smooth."     Hearing what Jiang Zhi said, Gu Xing suddenly thought of Shen Wenshi.     "Do you know Shen Wenshi?"     Hearing this strange name, Jiang Zhi shook his head, "I don't know, who is it?" "     The deputy head of the base."     "Will he, a man with a lot of time, set his sights on us?"     Gu Xing: "I'm not very familiar with him, but Jiang Yucheng slipped his tongue last time, and no one else could push Jiang Yucheng to such a degree, except Shen Wenshi." Jiang Zhi put down the bowl: "Then what do you say about this?     " Is it a coincidence? When we were eyeing Qiu Yuanwei, the authorities were also eyeing him?"     "Is there a possibility that Shen Wenshi is helping us?"     Jiang Zhi smiled: "Well said, then the question comes, why did Shen Wenshi Want to help us?"

    "If he is helping us, he must have sent someone to observe us secretly. Who would you say this person can escape the perception of both of us?" Gu Xing shut up and drank his soup

    . I can't answer it either.

    At the same time, Lei Ming, who was reporting to Shen Wenshi in the conference room, sneezed heavily.

    "Lei Ming, are you okay?" Thinking that Lei Ming rarely loses his composure in formal occasions, Shen Wenshi asked, "Is it because I've been tired recently, do you want me to give you a leave of absence?" "It's okay, Chief." "No

    matter

    what It's okay, you have to pay attention to your health." Then, Shen Wenshi took out a document from the drawer and put it on the table, "Find a chance and give it to Jiang Zhi calmly." "Yes, chief."

    Lei

    Ming Putting the documents into the bag, he was about to leave the conference room when Shen Wenshi called out: "Does the person next to Jiang Zhi who can control and monitor with supernatural powers know who it is?" Lei Ming shook his head: "Sorry, chief, this one is still there

    . I didn't find out, every time he dispatched, he would divert a large area of ​​nearby surveillance, so I couldn't tell where he was." "It's true, if it is really easy to

    check, it won't be possible to establish a base It's been a year, and I didn't know such a person existed."

    Shen Wenshi sighed, he guessed that this person was not so simple, but that person is not a threat to Jiang Zhi at present, so it is considered good news.

ʚChapter 168 Departure to S City

    After a period of rest, the L-26 team finally took over the job again, but this time the job was not to rescue people outside the base, but was arranged by Xue Liang to go to S City, which is the closest to the capital, to get back a more important document .

    City S is not too far from the capital, with a total distance of only 88 kilometers. Before the apocalypse, it would take less than 2 hours to get there by highway. Even a district 96 kilometers away from the capital is farther away than him.

    However, under the ravages of natural disasters, several mountain tunnels leading to City S were all buried by landslides. If they wanted to go there, they had to take a detour.

    Originally, in this situation, five people could be picked up by a helicopter package, but the base detected that the nomadic country from the north experienced a severe locust plague a few months ago, and the turf was eaten clean.

    Coupled with months of high temperatures, the country has experienced severe drought and desertification.

    It is now the end of October, and the cold wind from the north will bring these dust into the territory of Huaguo, causing a super sandstorm.

    When Jiang Zhi first received this task, she originally wanted to take out her car, but later she heard that Lei Ming had an Alos luxury car that cost more than 8 million yuan, was 11 meters 4 long, and could accommodate 7 people, so she gave up. this idea.

    This car is not something that ordinary people can drive. Before the end of the world, if you want to drive it, you must have an A license.

    Even in the end of the world, no one cares about the driver's license issue. Just the heavy steering wheel and the tires that are about the height of a person have persuaded more than half of the owners of C licenses.

    However, this was a small problem for Du Hui, who had driven a tank before. In addition, it was Lei Ming's own car, and he also had an A license, so the two took turns driving, trying to arrive at S City within 2 days.

    Jiang also wants to get involved and take turns driving with them, but he only has a B license and has never driven an 11-meter car. He is afraid of falling into a ditch, so think about it or forget it.

    There are three beds in the car, one is in a separate room, and the other is a 2-meter-large bed made up of a raised dining table in the living room. Above the big bed is a small liftable bed. Because the two drivers will take turns to rest, The cot was hardly needed.

    Lei Ming was tall, and the bed in the private room couldn't be stretched out, so the private room was allocated to two girls, Jiang Zhi and Jiang Ying.

    Although he didn't say anything, Jiang Zhi clearly felt that he was taking care of her and Jiang Ying.

    Jiang Zhi didn't like to owe favors to others, so she brought out the garlic and pepper salt grilled pork ribs, braised prawns, boiled pork slices, cola chicken wings, cold chicken gizzards, green pepper beef balls and other dishes from the space to entertain them.

    "I'll go, Jiang Zhi, are you going out to perform a mission or go on a trip?"

    After the caravan has been remodeled, the cab and the compartment are connected. After checking all the buttons, Du Hui saw Jiang Zhi take out a copy from the bag and A lunch box, the whole person was shocked.

    "After Jiang Ying told me that I was going on a long trip, I thought that I would be fine at home. I made more and put them in the freezer. Then I can eat them directly in the microwave oven in the car." After speaking, Jiang Zhi opened the

    RV put these dishes in the freezer, and stuffed a lot of chocolate.

    "Follow Jiang Zhi, eat 9 meals a day." Jiang Ying opened her bag while talking, took out a lot of packaged beef jerky and stuffed it into the refrigerator.

    Came out with beef jerky, and golden peas.

    "Why did you bring Jin Doudou out?"

    Jin Doudou, who hadn't seen her for nearly a month, had grown up a lot, but she still had that milky look. It was almost melting, so he quickly released the black beans from another bag.

    "There is no need for rescue this time, the danger is relatively low, and I don't know how long it will take to go back. I was afraid that it would be too lonely at home with a cat, so I brought it out together." Lei Ming also left after checking the water tanks outside     . After walking in, seeing Jiang Zhi, his eyes softened a little, "The place we are going this time is Luding Airport in S City."     Qin Tao stuffed his drone box into the luggage compartment and asked, "Isn't it almost destroyed there? Are there any documents worth bringing back?"

    "Then I don't know. Anyway, go there first. Are you ready?"

    "     Ready.

    " "Du Hui, go     and get ready for the start. " I just wanted to try Lei Ming's caravan, but I never had the chance. No matter how I say it today, he wants to have a good time.     It is now 5 o'clock in the morning, and the sky outside has already faintly brightened. As soon as the car drove out of the base, a heat wave poured into the car along the window.     Jiang Ying quickly closed the car window and took out some daily necessities from her bag, because the temperature outside the base is still around 45 degrees, and she also took out a summer mat to spread on the bed.     "In the next few days, I'll have to wrong you to sleep with me."     "They're all girls, are you wronged or not?" Jiang Zhi definitely wasn't wronged. Du Hui was the one who was wronged. The mouth is pursed, no matter how you look at it, it is pitiful.     On the bed, Jindou and Heidou were tired from playing. Heidou rested his head on Jindou's furry body, snoring comfortably under the bump of the vehicle.     Not long after they set off, Lu Xun came to Jiang Yucheng's laboratory.     "Professor, my subordinates reported that Shen Wenshi was looking for a document stored in a certain airport recently."     Jiang Yucheng put down his work after hearing the news.     "It was from the Capital Airport at the beginning, why don't I remember any documents?"     Jiang Yucheng thought for a while, "Heh, he couldn't be looking for the documents left by Smith and the others, but speaking of which, when they Their trips are all confidential, and I really don’t know which airport they flew to Maoxiong Country through after they came to China from the beautiful country.” “     Lu Xun, you take people and stop the team sent by Shen Wenshi. Alright, if you can’t grab it, burn it all.”     “Yes, Professor.”

    On the other side, Shen Wenshi was also carefully observing the map of Huaguo, and then he called Minister Xue and gave some instructions.

    Ten minutes later, several well-equipped teams set off from each exit of the base and rushed to various cities near the capital.

    The road searchers who just came out with people are stupid.

    "No, Brother Lu, there are so many teams, who are we with?"

    Lu Xun was also very confused. He only brought 20 people under him, and they could only make up 5 teams if they were divided into groups of 4, but Shen Wenshi sent them out. There will be 15 teams, and the equipment is first-class and excellent.

    "No matter how many teams they are divided into, they always have to go through the four main roads, east, west, north and south. Let's not follow them for now. When they come back, we will kill them on the spot!" "Yes!

    "

ʚChapter 169 Sandstorm

    At the Three Cities base, Qiu Chao and Xiaopang, who had been searching for a long time, finally found some clues.

    "Qiu Chao, come and see this."

    "What is it?" Qiu Chao leaned over.

    "You are right. At the beginning, the beautiful country and the Maoxiong country were against each other. Both sides did not want Smith to leave and enter their own country, so this Smith and two other scientists came to Huaguo for a transit, and Maoxiong who was going from Huaguo country."

    "In order to do a good job of keeping secrets, they did not depart from Huaguo Capital Airport, but went to S City Airport not far from the capital." "

    However, since there are some prohibited ingredients in the items they carry, consider The two of them are very famous scientists, so the ground staff of City S only detained some of their belongings, and did not embarrass them too much." "The most important thing is that the things they

    carry seem to contain some biochemical components, dripping to People can kill people."

    Hearing this, Qiu Chao immediately stood up, his sister went to the capital base to investigate Gu Yuanhua's identity, and he could find this information in the three city bases, let alone those who were in the capital base. Jiang Zhi is gone.

    Following the clues, she will definitely go to S City Airport as well.

    If they encountered those medicines containing biochemical ingredients, even those with supernatural powers would not be able to escape death.

    "I'll go out for a while."

    Soon, Qiu Chao came to Yan's house.

    "Chief Deng, can you contact the capital for me? I have something urgent to do."

    Seeing the tension on Qiu Chao's face, Deng Chengfeng didn't dare to neglect, he immediately asked Yan Jing to contact Xue Liang, and it took a long time , just sent a message over there.

    Seeing that Jiang Zhi and the others had already set off for S City, Xue Liang was still trying to contact them, Qiu Chao was anxious like ants on a hot pot.

    If only he found out about this news a day earlier.

    On the other hand, Jiang Zhi's journey was not smooth. The sandstorm originally predicted by the meteorological department of the base arrived a few days earlier.

    Although they have a 22.2-ton RV, they are not afraid of being blown away by the sandstorm, but the visibility of 1 kilometer not only seriously affects the overall speed, but also makes them lose contact with the base.

    Lei Ming and Du Hui drove for 15 hours in turn. At around 8:00 pm, when the visibility outside dropped to a new height again, they parked the car in a sheltered place.     "No, no, no, I can't see anything from the outside." Du Hui walked in from the cab with an unlucky face, the annoyance on his face seemed like he had eaten a lot of sand, but when he saw Jiang Ying and Jiang Zhi reheating the food, he The haze is also swept away.     "I thought I would eat compressed biscuits for several days in a row, but I didn't expect to have hot meals and hot dishes."     Lei Ming, who was checking whether the location of the car was safe outside, also walked into the car, and he patted his body and hair. He picked up the soup on the table and took a sip.     "Why is the sandstorm outside so severe?" Qin Tao asked.     "Yes, let's rest in the car tonight."     "Team Lei, tell us about this mission. If something happens, we can make preparations in advance."     Du Hui There was no doorman in her mouth. Hearing what he said, Jiang Ying put the bowl on the table: "Du Hui, withdraw!" "Oh oh     , withdraw, withdraw."     Lei Ming: "The task this time is to go Take a document from S City, this matter is related to an experiment many years ago, the material is a collection of part of the experimental materials, I heard it is related to Professor Jiang." Lei Ming deliberately bit the word Professor Jiang more seriously, and at the same     time , he also looked at Jiang Zhi, and after seeing her eating with a blank face, he couldn't help but feel relieved at her calmness.     And Jiang Zhi, who was eating, didn't show anything after hearing what Lei Ming said, but her heart was already in a turmoil. This document, everything said, had to be read before Lei Ming handed it over to the official.

    "Professor Jiang, is that Professor Jiang Yucheng who detected an abnormal climate on the earth and proposed to build a base?" Jiang Ying, who didn't know anything about supernatural powers and experiments, had put her hands on her heart and asked excitedly.

    "Yes."

    "I heard that he is 93 years old and is still working hard on research. He is really good."

    Seeing Jiang Ying like this, Lei Ming said again: "Although we are only going to get back the materials this time, we don't know what will happen to us." If you encounter any danger, please don’t act without authorization.”

    Although the RV was safe, the five people in the car decided to take turns to watch the night out of caution.

    Jiang Zhi arranged for it to be from 12 o'clock to 2 o'clock in the morning, sitting in the co-pilot, touching the shiny black beans in his arms, Jiang Zhi's consciousness was immersed in the space.

    There is no need to maintain the ability that was suppressed for Qiu Yuanwei before. Thinking that the relationship with Jiang Yucheng will not be much better, Jiang Zhi cut off the heads of the two figures in the space with a blow of wind blade.

    One of them is 3747 long, the other is 3954 long, plus Jiang Zhi's original 12380 long, it is 20081 long.

    Feeling the sudden increase in abilities, Jiang Zhi felt comfortable all over.

    Not only that, but her original ability to fetch objects from a distance seems to be not limited to fetching objects, but has been upgraded to a more advanced object control, just like Gu Xing.

    Jiang Zhi lowered her head and touched the black beans, her heart twitched slightly. According to her and Gu Xing's supernatural abilities, is Gu Yuanhua's supernatural abilities also controlling things?

    She really couldn't wait to meet him, and then asked what the truth of the experiment was.

    Just as he was thinking, Lei Ming suddenly walked over and sat in the driving seat.

    "It's not yet 2 o'clock, why don't you take a rest."

    "Can't sleep."

    When Lei Ming received Shen Wenshi's task of protecting Jiang Zhi at first, he thought she was a lady from a noble family.

    I didn't expect to know her calmness, intelligence, and strength after contacting her.

    It is undeniable that he likes this kind of personality, but he also knows that Jiang Zhi carries too many secrets, which he cannot touch, so it is not bad to stand behind her and help her.

    Neither of them is the kind of person who is good at talking. The entire cab was silent for a while, until it was almost 2 o'clock, Lei Ming suddenly said: "The documents related to Professor Jiang Yucheng must be very important, and there are probably many dangers. You must be careful."

    Jiang Zhi, who was about to go back with the cat in her arms, responded, but she couldn't help feeling a strange feeling in her heart.

    Lei Ming's words seemed to be telling her to be careful in this mission, but it also seemed to be telling her to pay attention to safety in the fight with Jiang Yucheng through this mission.

    Does Lei Ming know that Jiang Yucheng is not as great as he appears on the surface? Or did he know what she was doing?

    Feeling that she was over-interpreting, Jiang Zhi said good night and went back to the bedroom.

    The next day, the sandstorm was still blowing, and it seemed to be more violent than yesterday.

    The road surface that could be seen before has been covered by fine yellow sand, causing everything in front of me to be yellow.

    Today's Lei Ming and Du Hui drove more carefully. If the wheels accidentally got stuck somewhere, no one could pull this 22.2-ton big guy.

ʚChapter 170 The limit is more than 20 tons

    City S is a well-known stone city in Huaguo. The stones there are highly sought after by the world for their "odd" and "weird". .

    Due to various natural disasters, the landslide in City S was severe, and more large rocks of different shapes rolled onto the road.

    If it was before, Jiang Zhi would definitely stop and admire it, but now these strange stones will only hinder their progress.

    "It's so embarrassing, it's so annoying!" Du Hui spat out the sand that had blown into his mouth, and shook his body from time to time, like a repair dog that just landed from the water.

    Qin Tao was doing the same thing behind him, "I just cleared the rocks this morning. At this speed, when will we be able to reach City S." Sitting in the carriage, he was loading his gun

    . Jiang Zhi also felt that the speed was a little slow when she heard the conversation between the two, but if she could use the object control to clear all the stones in the direction of the vehicle, she might be able to speed up the process.

    "Qin Tao, do you have any extra maps?"

    "Yes." As he spoke, Qin Tao took out a map and handed it to Jiang Zhi, "Are you looking for another route? It's useless, this route is There is the only way to S City."

    Jiang Zhi nodded without speaking, she looked at the marks on the map, spreading her consciousness, and slowly, she seemed to be on a map, and the surrounding scenery centered on her Slowly unfold.

    Every stone, grass, and tree on the road is within her perception.

    The range of perception is not that big, with Jiang Zhi as the center, the radius is only about 1 kilometer.

    But the objects within 1 kilometer, as long as Jiang Zhi wants to move, it is easy.

    Of course, if the distance is relatively long, or the weight of the object is relatively large, more abilities will be consumed.

    "Huh? Why do I feel that the speed is increasing again?" Du Hui glanced out the window and hurried into the cab.

    "Team Lei, are there no more rocks?"

    Lei Ming who was driving said in a deep voice: "Well, I don't know what's going on, it seems that even the sandstorm is much smaller." "

    Then you take a break and let me drive."

    "Okay."

    Already drove 7 times in a row Lei Ming of the hourly car stepped on the brakes and gave up the seat to Du Hui, but Du Hui was such an idiot, not only had some crows on his body, but also had some bad spirits.

    Even though a supernatural being like Jiang Zhi was escorting him, he still drove the car into a piece of yellow sand.

    Seeing one of the wheels sinking into the sand, five people wearing masks and goggles stared outside the car.

    "Du Hui, you thought you were driving a tank, you dared to go anywhere." Jiang Ying was furious at Du Hui's head.

    "I see a very solid road."

    Jiang Zhi stood aside, looking at the half-sinked tire, "No wonder Du Hui, this place should have been sunken before, and then it was filled with sand. How about it, Jiang Ying, let's use a shovel to dig away the sand beside the wheels. Qin Tao, you and Du Hui go to move some stones for a cushion. Lei Ming, you go to the cab. When we are done here, you can see if you can drive out "

    Everyone has no objection to Jiang Zhi's words, this 22.2-ton big guy can only be driven by himself.

    When everything was ready, Lei Ming, who was sitting in the cab, stepped on the accelerator to the end, even though a piece of yellow sand was raised, the wheels were still slipping.

    Standing behind the car, Jiang Zhi couldn't see such a waste of fuel. She put all her abilities on the car, but because the car was too heavy, it was very difficult for Jiang Zhi to control it.

    Just when the ability was about to be exhausted, Jiang Zhi's eyes began to blur, and finally she heard a violent roar of the vehicle's accelerator, and she also fell to the ground because of the excessive consumption of the ability.

    When I woke up again, although the vehicle was still at a standstill, the outside of the window had been replaced by an unfamiliar scene.

    "Are you awake?" Beside Jiang Zhi, Lei Ming was looking at her with concern.

    "Where are we?"

    Jiang Ying: "I've already arrived in S City. You, don't tell me you're not feeling well. Let us worry about it

    .

    " Zhi stuffed a piece of hazelnut chocolate in her hand.

    Beside Jiang Zhi, Heidou was looking at her with the ear of the plane folded.

    "While you were in a coma, Heidou guarded you every step of the way. If only my Golden Doudou was as smart as Heidou to protect the Lord." Jiang Zhi lowered her head, hugged Heidou into her arms, and rubbed

    its forehead .

    "Meow!" Heidou licked Jiang Zhi's face.

    "Got it, got it, I won't mess around again next time."

    Seeing that Jiang Zhi had recovered completely, Lei Ming heaved a sigh of relief: "If it's all right, we have to go to the airport to take a look while it's still bright. "

    Because he was worried about the collapse of the building and the blockage of the entrance and exit of the parking lot by wind and sand, Lei Ming parked the RV in an open space this time, brought his equipment, and several people got out of the car. One stagnates.

    "I once came to this airport because of a case. It was very prosperous at that time. I didn't expect it to become like this after a few years." Jiang Ying couldn't help but sigh.

    As early as when Jiang Zhi was in a coma, Qin Tao and Du Hui checked the surroundings. The airport's special item storage is also on the second basement of the terminal area.

    Before the end of the world, Luding Airport used glass on a large scale in order to pursue a sense of the future. Unfortunately, this material could not withstand the cruel natural disasters. Now it has been damaged to the point that the entrance to the terminal area cannot be found anywhere.

    Of course, this is not a bad thing, anyway, there are holes everywhere, as long as you can get in, it doesn't matter what kind of entrance it is.

    The interior of the terminal area was even more appalling. Even the top frame made a creaking sound under the blowing of the sandstorm, as if it would collapse at any time.

    "Captain Lei, that door is the entrance to the second basement floor." Qin Tao pointed to the front door.

    Jiang Zhi also looked over, but when she noticed a depression about 20 meters long and wide above the door, she frowned involuntarily.

    Obviously, this place has been crushed, and it is still standing because of the steel next to it.

    The depression is very large. If enough sand is accumulated, it may be heavier than Lei Ming's RV. At that time, the steel next to it will not be able to hold it, and it will collapse.

    Lei Ming obviously also noticed this problem, "Jiang Ying, you, Du Hui and Qin Tao are staying here, find a safe place and wait for support at any time." "

    Jiang Zhi, do you have any opinions?"

    Of course Jiang Zhi didn't Well, if one less person goes down, the danger will be less. If an accident does happen, she won't have to be so timid when using the ability.

    Jiang Ying was a little worried, "Captain Lei, is it too dangerous to go down with just you and Jiang Zhi?"

    "Don't worry."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.2K 739 19
Author: Black Cat Baibai Category: Romance science fiction novels Status: Completed Ye Ruxi dresses up as a love-minded heroine who cannot survive te...
174K 9.2K 33
COMPLETED 𝙉𝙚𝙧𝙤; 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝗂𝗀𝗀𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖿𝖾𝖺𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝗆𝖺𝖿𝗂𝖺 𝗀𝖺𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝖺𝗅𝗅. 𝖠 𝗀𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗉 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖧𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗃...
23.3K 469 6
You got stabbed and died when your friend was showing off his girlfriend to you but you got reincarnated with the powers of the king of heros but wha...
70.7K 1.1K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...