Natural disaster hoarding: Su...

By pttcch

Extreme climates are befalling the earth, and natural disasters such as floods, typhoons, extreme heat, and e... More

Chapter 1 - 10
Chapter 11 - 20
Chapter 21 - 30
Chapter 31 - 40
Chapter 41 - 50
Chapter 51 - 60
Chapter 61 - 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 190
Chapter 191 - 200
Chapter 201 - 210
Chapter 211 - 220
Chapter 221 - 230
Chapter 231 - 240
Chapter 241 - 250
Chapter 251 - 260
Chapter 261 - 270

Chapter 81 - 90

770 19 2
By pttcch

ʚChapter 81

    "Sister, I just said that with your luck, you shouldn't drink mourning tea. The more you drink, the more mournful you will be!" Qiu Chao pressed the up button of the elevator while drinking milk tea. Seeing that there was no response, he couldn't help but grinned. Mouth ridicule.

    "You are really my half-brother!" Jiang Zhi rolled her eyes, obviously she was fine when she came out.

    What's more, in the previous life, various problems did not appear until the base was about to collapse five years later, but now it has been less than a year since entering the base.

    Like the two, there were many people trapped downstairs because of the power outage, and a group of people didn't know who to vent their anger on, and they all stood downstairs and scolded the officials for their inaction.

    This group of people is really spoiled by the good temper of the government, but if they are left outside for one night, they may not survive.

    Promote mien, fight michou.

    It's only been five minutes since the power outage, and there is still such a violent hailstorm outside, they can't wait for the authorities to send people out to repair it immediately, and they really don't care about the life and death of the technicians.

    "Let's climb the stairs?" Jiang Zhi looked at Qiu Chao and suggested.

    He stayed in the scientific research department for half a year and didn't go out. His whole body was so white that it glowed, which was completely different from the black charcoal he had participated in social labor before.

    "Climb the stairs? The 99th floor, sister, if you want my life, you can just shoot me down!" Qiu Chao heard Jiang Zhi's words, and he couldn't get up and down with a brittle throat. I can't get down either.

    Before he was released, he could try to climb, but after staying in the scientific research department for so long, the abs on his stomach can't be seen now, he is a veritable little guy!

    "Then how do we go up?"

    "Sister, don't worry, this kind of situation will only happen if there is a problem with the power station outside the base. There is a backup power supply in the base, and a call should come in half an hour!"

    Qiu Chao pulled Jiang Zhi found a place far away from the crowd to sit, and the two of them just huddled in a corner holding hot milk tea.

    "You mean there is a problem with the power station outside the base?"

    "Yes." Qiu Chao replied, poking the crispy bobo in the cup with a straw.

    "There was no problem with the power station when it snowed heavily before. The problem with the power station this time is probably because it was damaged by hailstones." "It should not be possible. The

    roof of the power station is the same as the skylight of the base. Can hold the detonator..."

    Boom!

    Before Qiu Chao could finish his words, the skylight above the crowd in the distance burst suddenly, and countless sharp glass shards and hailstones fell from the sky. Some people couldn't avoid it and were cut in half, and some were smashed into dumpling fillings by the fist-sized hailstone. .

    The scene was shocking, like the X-rated images mosaiced in bloody and violent movies!

    "Ah——"

    "Help!"

    "My leg! My leg!"

    The crowd who were cursing before suddenly burst into screams!

    Qiu Chao's pupils widened. He had seen the sample glass with his own eyes, and he had also seen the test of the sample glass under the detonator. How could a simple hailstorm smash the super glass made in Huaguo?

    What's more, before the hailstorm, the officials specially made reinforcements!

    Just in time, a piece of blood-stained glass fell in front of Qiu Chao. By accident, Qiu Chao wanted to reach out to pick it up, but was suddenly thrown out of the skylight by Jiang Zhi beside him.

    Then, countless glass and hailstones fell at the same time, just hitting the position in front of the two of them.

    "Don't die?" Even though he knew that Qiu Chao was suffering from an occupational disease, Jiang Zhi still gave him a big slap in the face!

    "Sister! There is definitely something wrong with this glass!" Qiu Chao pointed at the glass, ignoring the burning pain on his face.

    Picking up the shards of glass scattered at his feet, Jiang Zhi frowned slightly.

    "You said before that the Chai family is in charge of the water in the base, the Guan family is in charge of supplies, and the Lin family is in charge of the power station. So what does the Ke family manage?"

    Qiu Chao also realized: "The Ke family is in charge of the construction outside the base, and the skylight is also in it!"

    Sure enough, it was exactly what Jiang Zhi thought.

    Seeing that Jiang Zhi didn't speak, Qiu Chao said in a deep voice: "Sister, you mean that this incident was premeditated! Could it be Yan Jing? Does he have that much right to replace the official glass?"

    "Who knows."

    In the open space in the distance, no one dared to approach it except for the minced meat. The hail was still falling, and after a while, an ice pile formed under the skylight. Some people who could not be rescued in time were buried alive by the hail.

    At least 50-60 people died this time.

    Qiu Chao was a little helpless: "If Yan Jing really did this, he is really ruthless. He even took advantage of innocent people for revenge!"

    Holding two pieces of glass shards, Jiang Zhi walked out: "Go, go to scientific research Check the ingredients in the glass."

    The two people's journey to the scientific research department was not smooth, the skylights blew up countless times along the way, and people were killed by hailstones and glass everywhere.

    There are still some that haven't exploded. The officials asked Instructor Liang and the others to pull down a cordon on the skylight to prevent others from approaching.

    It used to be a 10-minute walk, but now the two walked for half an hour to avoid the skylight!

    By the time the two of them reached the scientific research department, the official backup power had already been activated, and the broadcast was also broadcasting in a loop to tell the residents on the top floor, whether it was a Datong shop, a capsule room, or an apartment building, to take refuge in a temporary shelter.

    The scientific research department, which was supposed to be on vacation today, also turned on the lights. Everyone was running back and forth, and countless glass samples were sent for testing.

    Fatty saw Qiu Chao and Jiang Zhi, and walked towards them.

    "You're here too?"

    "Yes, is the report out? I still have two pieces of glass here, which belong to Area A-16!" Qiu Chao opened his hand, and two pieces of glass appeared in the palm of his hand.

    "Don't worry, when the skylight shattered, someone had already delivered the samples." Then, Fatty dragged the two of them aside, from this angle, one could see a well-maintained middle-aged man, He was being trained by a very old but very dignified old man.

    "Did you see the man who was being scolded? Ke Yong (Ke Chen's father), the son of the former director of the Military Aircraft Division, is being scolded like a dog now. Do you know why?" Before Jiang Zhiqiu could answer

    , Xiaopang said to himself: "He is in charge of the glass in the base. If there is such a big mistake this time, I am afraid that the job will be lost!" Suddenly, someone shouted: "The report is out

    ! "

    The three of them, together with Ke Yong who was scolded outside, and the old man who scolded him, turned their heads to look over.

    Despite Xiaopang's bloated figure, his movements are very flexible. Soon, he squeezed into the crowd, and after a while, he squeezed out from a group of white coats with a piece of paper.

    "Tsk tsk tsk, just as I thought, cutting corners and materials, a tofu project!"

    Qiu Chao took the report from Xiaopang's hand, and the content on it happened to be his knowledge blind spot.

    "PVB film, what is this?"

ʚChapter 82

    Xiaopang looked proud: "Finally, there is something you Qiu Chao didn't know about. It's really not easy!"

    Jiang Zhi felt a little familiar when she heard it. Before the end of the world, when those foreigners recommended cars to her, they seemed to mention it. .

    "Let me tell you, bulletproof glass is a kind of high-strength laminated glass. This kind of glass usually has a three-layer structure. The first layer is the load-bearing layer. This layer of glass is thick enough to deform the bullet and make it lose its ability to move forward. !"

    "The second layer is the transition layer, which is made of glued material, which is the PVB film on the report." "The

    third layer is the safety protection layer. This layer is made of high-strength glass or high-strength transparent organic material, which has a good Its elasticity and toughness can absorb most of the impact energy." "

    Now the problem is on the second layer of glued material. In the glass sent for inspection, the composition of the PVB film shows that it is all defective!" "Don't say that

    from a high altitude The falling hail, even the bullets currently being researched in the base, can penetrate it!"

    Qiu Chao roughly understood Xiaopang's meaning: "Didn't the scientific research department test the sample glass? At that time, the detonator could not be broken!"

    "You don't need to ask. Ke Yong has pocketed his own money. The government attaches great importance to the external construction of the base. Now that something like this has happened, even the capital base has been alarmed." Jiang Zhi and Qiu Chao glanced at each other

    , Both of them knew that there was something inside this matter, but they couldn't say anything about it.

    In order to find more evidence, a steady stream of glass was sent over, some of which were stained with blood and minced meat. Thinking of where these minced meat came from, some young teachers immediately vomited.

    Qiu Chao took out his white coat goggles and put them on: "Sister, there are so many people in the official temporary housing, you must not be used to living in it, or, why don't you just go to my small single room in the scientific research department and make do with it? "

    Jiang Zhi saw that small room, 2 meters wide and 4 meters long, with two 1-meter-wide beds on the left and right, where he and Xiaopang rested.

    If she takes it, Qiu Chao doesn't care, anyway, it's her brother, the two of them have experienced life and death together, but there is a little fat, if she takes it, where will the little fat sleep.

    "It's okay. If it doesn't work, I'll rent a low-rise bachelor apartment. My sister has plenty of money now." "

    Hey, let's do it!" Seeing Jiang Zhi's insistence, Qiu Chao simply stopped persuading her.

    After leaving the scientific research department, Jiang Zhi gathered the clothes on her body. Because the skylight was broken, a large amount of hail and cold air fell into the base. Although someone was cleaning it, the temperature of the base still dropped a lot. Around minus 25 degrees.

    Following the safe route, Jiang Zhi returned to the building where her home was located.

    At that time, I chose the location under the skylight for lighting, but now it is completely over!

    Because the government was worried about the bearing problem of the elevator when the house was being built, so the quality of the elevator shaft and the elevator is very good, even if the top floor is suffering from hail, it will not affect its operation!

    Jiang Zhi wasn't sure what the top floor was like now, so she pressed the button for the 95th floor, and when she arrived, she climbed up layer by layer, which was relatively safer.

    However, the quality of the officially built houses was much better than Jiang Zhi imagined.

    Apart from the fact that the lights in the corridors were a little out of touch under the pounding of the hailstones, the rest of the floor was no different from the underground floors.

    But the moment she swiped the card to open the door, Jiang Zhi didn't think so.

    The window of the living room has been smashed by hail, and the strong wind blows in, sometimes blowing the curtains outside the house, and sometimes blowing them inside!

    Occasionally, a few hailstones crashed in.

    Under the window sill, the stainless steel basin for eating black beans and soybeans has been smashed into cakes!

    Jiang Zhi thought about it, but still braved the strong wind, and put the two discus into the space.

    In addition, for furniture and so on, Jiang Zhi received it into the space without hesitation. If it was too far away, she tried to fetch objects from the air. In just a few minutes, Jiang Zhi's success rate of teleportation reached 90%.

    After everything was put into the space, Jiang Zhi's whole body was soaked by the melted ice slag that was blown in and stuck to her body. After going to the bathroom to change a set of clothes, Jiang Zhi walked out of the house where she had lived for more than half a year with her bag on her back. !

    When she went downstairs, Zhu Qin sent a message.

    "Xiao Jiang, your house is on the 99th floor. Do you want to come here to make do with me? My floor is low and far away from the skylight, so it's very safe!" Thinking that Zhu Qin's house only has

    20 square meters, Jiang Zhi sent her a reply: "No, thank you."

    But when Jiang Zhi came to the rental office, she was dumbfounded. The small single apartment has been rented out, the large one has been expropriated by the government, and the capsule rooms are full, with not a single vacancy left!

    Jiang Zhi suddenly wanted to withdraw the message to Zhu Qin!

    Residents on the top floor who registered with the official queued up for hundreds of meters.

    Many of them lived in Datongpu. After they knew that the official temporary residence for the disaster-affected residents on the top floor was a high-end apartment, they all wanted to pretend to be top-floor residents.

    But when the first person was escorted away by the staff in charge of order, half of the long line went out in an instant.

    There are too many monks and too little food, and I don't know how many people will live in a house. Jiang Zhi, who is used to living alone, decides not to fight with this group of people. After all, there is a 6-meter-long RV waiting for her in the underground parking lot.

    Thinking of this, Jiang Zhi walked towards the underground parking lot, but when she saw that the entrance and exit of the underground parking lot were blocked by hailstones, she was in a bad mood.

    No way, Jiang Zhi had to be at the end of the crowd, and was finally assigned to a 120-square-meter house in District A-23. There were 3 rooms in the room, 2 living rooms, and 7 people who were assigned with her. girl.

    Since Jiang Zhi came at the latest, the three rooms had already been occupied by 6 girls, leaving only two living rooms, Jiang Zhi didn't care, anyway, she could set up a tent in the living room, but the other girl was not happy.

    "Come out, let's reassign the rooms. Why am I late? I'm going to sleep in the living room!" the girl shouted while knocking on the bedroom door.

    After a while, another 6 girls came out of the room.

    "Calling your father?" A girl with a hot temper immediately snapped back.

    Seeing that several people had come out, the unconvinced girl said, "Why do you guys live in the room, and I want to live in the room too. The living room doesn't even have a sofa, so how can I sleep?" Jiang Zhi shook her head, this girl should

    be From Datong shop or capsule room, she didn't know that there was no furniture in the apartment.

    Sure enough, in the next second, the grumpy girl sneered and said, "You poor guy, did you come from the Datong shop and the capsule room?"

    Then, she pushed open the door of the room: "There is no bed, and you still want a sofa?" ?”

    The dissatisfied girl was so irritated by the angry girl that she was speechless for a long time, and after a long time, she finally choked out a sentence: “If you have something to say, just say it, why do you have to be yin and yang?”

ʚChapter 83 The Best Roommate

    The one who lives in the same room with Tough Temper is a gentle-looking girl who looks to be in her early 20s.

    Seeing that the smell of gunpowder between the two was getting stronger and stronger, she stood up to smooth things over: "Oh, Niu Yue, stop arguing."

    Then she looked at the unconvinced girl and smiled and said, "Girl, it's good to be a roommate for a while. Our fate, what's your name?"

    "Ju Qianfei!" Seeing someone speak softly, the unconvinced girl reported her name lightly.

    "Miss Ju Qianfei, there is actually no difference between the bedroom and the living room. There is no furniture. We all use floor coverings. What's more, we are all girls and there is no privacy. In this special period, we can have a place It’s a good place to live, so don’t worry about it anymore?”

    Ju Qianfei snorted coldly: “Since there is no privacy, you can change it with me, anyway, I want to live in the bedroom.” The

    gentle-looking girl was choked, and suddenly She didn't know how to refute. She originally wanted to ease the embarrassment and give Ju Qianfei a step down, but she didn't follow the routine and climbed up the steps.

    But soon, the grumpy girl called Niu Yue frowned and said to Ju Qianfei: "If you dare to live in, see if I can mess with you, you idiot!" After finishing speaking, she dragged the gentle-looking girl

    back Go to the bedroom, and close the door heavily.

    The moment the door closed, Niu Yue's angry voice came from inside: "Qin Yin, can you stop being kind to this kind of idiot in the future, hate her as much as you want, and let her die!" Ju Qianfei was outside the

    door Hearing this sentence, she was so angry that her fists turned white. The other 4 girls took a look, then went back to the bedroom and locked the door.

    Seeing that her request was not met, Ju Qianfei turned her head and looked at Jiang Zhi who was setting up a tent: "Hey, let me tell you, are you just sleeping in the living room so willingly?" "Ah? I have a tent!" Jiang Zhi

    pretended Putting on a stupid expression that doesn't know anything.

    Ju Qianfei saw that she was neither fighting nor snatching, so she stamped her foot on the ground angrily, and cursed in a low voice: "It's worthless!"

    Her voice was very low, she probably didn't want Jiang Zhi to hear it, but with her keen ears, Jiang Zhi still heard it.

    But she doesn't like to argue with this kind of person, otherwise, Ju Qianfei will use all kinds of annoying little tricks. The most important thing is that Jiang Zhi is afraid that she can't help but want to kill, and killing people under the nose of the official It's not that easy.

    When it's time to hide your clumsiness, you have to hide your clumsiness to avoid getting stuck in shit.

    Suddenly, the mobile phone rang. Seeing the incoming call on the screen, Ju Qianfei's angry face instantly turned into joy. She rolled her eyes at Jiang Zhi who was setting up the tent, then walked into the bathroom in the living room, and slammed the door.

    The phone call lasted for an hour and a half, during which time, she could hear her giggling and coquettish laughter from time to time.

    It was already close to 10 o'clock in the evening, and the two girls who lived in the second bedroom had already come out to look at it several times. They didn't take the basins until they finished the phone call, and prepared to go to the bathroom in the living room to wash up.

    Maybe it was because she hated them for not changing places with her, Ju Qianfei sneered, and when she just came out, she turned around and walked into the bathroom, and locked the door of the bathroom.

    The two girls holding the pot obviously didn't have the violent temper of Niu Yue, they just complained angrily: "Why is this so, so they went back to the bedroom with the pot."

    This situation continued until Ju Qianfei's phone rang again, she happily walked out of the bathroom, carrying her bag, and walked out of the living room.

    It wasn't until Ju Qianfei left that the two girls holding the basin came out of the bedroom.

    The two of them didn't go directly to the bathroom, but locked the entrance door of the living room, making sure it couldn't be opened from the outside, and then went to wash up.

    However, that night, Ju Qianfei didn't come back at all, and the careful thoughts of the two fell through.

    At 4 o'clock in the morning the next day, Jiang Zhi who was sleeping in the tent was woken up by the sound of footsteps, and opened the small curtain inside the tent, only to find that it was Niu Yue and Qin Yin who were wearing brown-gray professional attire and were going to work.

    "Yue Yue, keep your footsteps quiet, there is still a roommate in the living room!" Qin Yin gently tugged Niu Yue's arm, and pointed to Jiang Zhi's position.

    Niu Yue slapped his mouth in dissatisfaction, but his steps were obviously much lighter. Although she was dissatisfied with Qin Yin's friendly attitude towards everyone, she still listened to her opinions on matters of principle.

    Before the apocalypse, a girl like Qin Yin who is gentle, easy to talk, and gives people a step up must be sought after by many people, but it is undeniable that in the apocalypse, sooner or later, her personality will kill herself or others .

    On the contrary, Niu Yue, who has a violent temper but does not take the initiative to cause trouble, will live longer.

    After another two hours, Ju Qianfei opened the door and walked in. Perhaps because she was in a good mood, she was humming a song while turning the small bag in her hand, completely ignoring the presence of other people living under the same roof. sleep.

    Jiang Zhi hadn't fallen asleep since Niu Yue and Qin Yin left, and now that Ju Qianfei came back, she couldn't fall asleep even more.

    Thinking of going to the scientific research department to see if there was any latest news about the Ke family, Jiang Zhi simply walked out of the tent.

    Ju Qianfei, who was worried that she had no place to rest, saw Jiang Zhi, and the corners of her mouth slowly curled up. She walked slowly to the edge of the tent, and asked Jiang Zhi with a smile, "Roommate, are you awake?" Jiang Zhi looked

    down Myself, do I feel like I am sleeping now?

    Ju Qianfei looked at her blankly, so foolish, and then asked: "Are you going out?"

    Jiang Zhi probably knew what Ju Qianfei was going to do, and before she could ask her next question, Jiang Zhi immediately said: "Yeah, go out to buy food, do you have supplies? Can you lend me two, I want to buy a compressed biscuit!" "     Ah

    ?"

How could a selfish person like her lend her extra supplies to others.

    Before he could turn the corner in his head, he had already uttered the sentence skillfully: I don't have any money.

    Jiang Zhi snorted, locked the tent, turned around and went out.

    Ju Qianfei stood there, a little dazed. Didn't she plan to ask that girl to borrow a tent to catch up on sleep?

    Why was it borrowed back? The development of the plot is wrong.

    But right now Jiang Zhi has already left the door, so what if the tent is locked, it's just a tent, are you afraid that you won't be able to open it?

    Ju Qianfei sneered, and then bent down to pull the tent. However, no matter how hard she tried, the lock at the entrance of the tent was very firm. Reluctantly, she took out the knife in her bag to cut it, but it was still useless.

    The tent was made of steel, no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't open it!

    "You bullied me even with a tent!"

    Ju Qianfei was very angry. She kicked the tent, but the tent was not damaged at all. Instead, she hugged her feet and howled in pain as if she had kicked an iron plate.

ʚChapter 84

    In the scientific research department, Qiu Chao and Xiaopang are cutting glass samples.

    The eyes of the two were dark, obviously they hadn't slept all night.

    Jiang Zhi put two bowls of wontons and two baskets of steamed buns on the table and said to the two of them, "Come and eat something!"

    Smelling the smell of the food, Xiaopang took off his gloves and goggles and walked over: "Hungry!" Thank you Sister Jiang!"

    "How was the situation yesterday? I walked all the way and saw that the skylight that was not broken yesterday was also broken!"

    Qiu Chao sighed and took off his gloves and goggles: "Only A More than 30 of the 65 skylights in the urban area were broken. According to official statistics, 2,987 people died this time and more than 600 people were missing.”

    Jiang Zhi frowned slightly: “There are still people missing.

    ” It’s gone.”

    Xiaopang, who was eating Xiaolongbao, put down his chopsticks in dissatisfaction: “It’s eating, don’t say that there are some of these!”

    “Sister, most of the broken skylights this time are in the Datongpu area and the capsule area. Above the house, none of the glass in the villa area is broken. I guess, there will be riots in the base in a few days. If you can’t go out these few days, don’t go out. It’s dangerous outside!” “I’ve already applied for teacher’s housing with the

    official Yes, we have to wait a few days before it can be approved. How did you live in the temporary housing last night, are you used to it?"

    Jiang Zhi smiled lightly: "Harmony is dead!"

    Qiu Chao didn't understand what Jiang Zhi said, so he took a small bite Longbao nodded, "That's fine."

    At the same time, in the Yan's villa, a majestic and old man was leaning on the rocking chair, closing his eyes and resting his mind.

    His face was pale, his body was covered with a thick quilt, and he looked weak as if he would die at any moment.

    "How did the investigation go?"

    Yan Jing looked serious, he stood behind the old man, bowed his head and replied: "I have found out, it is a teacher named Qiu Chao from the scientific research department who hacked into the main system of the base and changed the surveillance system. direction"

    "You mean he brought Yang Cui's body back and hung it in Guan's house?"

    Yan Jing shook his head: "No, the day I shot and killed Yang Cui, the monitoring of the scientific research department showed that Qiu Chao stayed there for a day and didn't go out. I think he should have a helper."

    The old man opened his eyes suddenly: "A helper?"

    "Well, according to the base information, Qiu Chao also has a non-biological sister named Jiang Zhi. When the two first entered the base, they were in A- In the 16th district, I rented a two-bedroom house. On the day Yang Cui died, Jiang Zhi also went out, and it took a long time for Jiang Zhi to come back after Guan Hui, Ke Chen and I came back!" "That's it

    , You go and bring this Jiang Zhi..." In the middle of speaking, the old man suddenly stopped, and after thinking about it, he said again: "Forget it, you bring this one named Qiu Chao, remember, don't Hurt him!"

    "Yes!" Yan Jing responded, turned and walked out of the room.

    ...

    After coming out of the scientific research department, Jiang Zhi went to the underground parking lot. Hailstones were still falling from the skylight overhead. Even though someone was cleaning it all the time, the entrance and exit of the underground parking lot were still blocked.

    Thinking that after the hailstorm is over, city A will be extremely hot again, so Jiang Zhi simply joins in the activity of cleaning up the hail in the base. After a day, she not only earns a meal and 8 supplies, but also her space , without anyone noticing, a pile of hailstones appeared.

    When it was dark, Jiang Zhi dragged his exhausted body back to the temporary apartment.

    Still outside the door, I heard Niu Yue and Ju Qianfei arguing.

    "Looking at your high spirits last night, I thought you were doing some important job in the base. It turned out that you were going to work as a babysitter in someone else's house!" As soon as

    Jiang Zhi entered the door, she saw Ju Qianfei standing with her waist in her arms. Beside the bed that he built, he sneered at Niu Yue in brown-gray business attire.

    Niu Yue's violent temper will not spoil her, so he immediately replied: "What's wrong with being a nanny? I'm making money standing up, so I'm not shabby. I really think everyone is like you!"

    Ju Qianfei didn't realize that Niu Yue was mocking her, she rolled her eyes: "What do you know, my boyfriend is the rich second generation in the base, you deserve to be like me?

    " Smiled: "What kind of rich man doesn't even have the ability to rent a single apartment for his girlfriend, you might as well break up with him and work as a nanny with me." Ju Qianfei was very stimulated: "You     little Talking nonsense here, my boyfriend is the young master of the steel magnate Yan’s family, if you speak rudely to me again, be careful I will make you unable to stay in the base.” Jiang Zhi, who was going to take her clothes to the bathroom to take a bath, heard the steel     magnate The Yan family stopped immediately.     Besides Jiang Zhi, Niu Yue and Qin Yin also showed strange expressions on their faces.     Qin Yin asked cautiously: "The Yan family? The Yan family has two sons. Are you talking about the eldest son Yan Sheng or the second son Yan Jing?" Ju Qianfei didn't expect     her boyfriend to be so famous. He replied with a little pride: "Of course it's the second son, Yan Jing."     Jiang Zhi, who was listening to the bottom of the wall, thought about all the sad things in her life after hearing this sentence, so she didn't let herself laugh Voice.     How could such a thoughtful and cruel man like Yan Jing find such a brainless woman as his girlfriend?     Qin Yin hesitated to speak, and after a while, she worriedly reminded: "Miss Ju Qianfei, it's not that I said bad things about your boyfriend, we are working in the Yan family now, although we haven't seen the son of the Yan family, But I've never heard of Yan Jing having a girlfriend, have you... been cheated!"     Qin Yin's kind reminder sounded particularly sarcastic to Ju Qianfei's ears.     Her boyfriend said that the identities of the two are very different, and it is not easy to tell the family clearly for the time being, and because of the control of the material point at home, he cannot spend a lot of money for himself, so he can only rent a capsule room for her every month. and usual eating and drinking.     But the two of them are obviously real boyfriend and girlfriend, why are they acting like an underground affair, now even the nanny of her boyfriend's family dares to speak out to mock her.

    Thinking of this, Ju Qianfei's eyes rolled, she stepped forward and grabbed Qin Yin's arm, and said aggrievedly: "Ah? Miss sister, is what you said true?"

    Qin Yin thought that her reminder was taken by Ju Qianfei I listened, so I nodded solemnly.

    "Then when you go to work tomorrow, can you take me with you? I want to see with my own eyes whether Yan Jing is a scumbag!" "

    Ah?" Qin Yin's brain crashed on the spot!

    Niu Yue couldn't listen anymore, she waved away Ju Qianfei's hand holding Qin Yin's arm: "Get out, I don't care if you are Yan Jing's girlfriend, if you are, I'll wait for him to fire me, anyway I I signed a labor contract with the Yan family at the official, and if they quit me without a reason, they will have to pay me a sum of money, I almost woke up laughing from my dreams!" After she finished speaking, she

    dragged Qin Yin back to the room, leaving only Ju Qianfei looked angrily at the closed door.

ʚChapter 85 The Ke Family's Conspiracy

    "How did you go about the investigation?" In the study of Ke's villa, a tough old man looked at his grandson Ke Chen with a serious face.

    "Grandpa, the base surveillance didn't capture who hung Yang Cui's body in Guan's house, but I probably know who did it." "Tell me!" "Among the

    five

    people who were hunting with me at that time, This new boy is Yan Jing, the second son of the Yan family!"

    "Steel Yan's family? Why don't I remember that his family has a second son."

    "Grandpa, this is where the incident happened, because I am also at odds with the Yan family. I was too familiar with it, so I didn't think much of it at first, but later, I found out that the matter pointed to the Guan family, so I checked on Zhao Nian, who was pulled out by Uncle Guan Hui to block the gun, and found that Zhao Nian had a son named Zhao Qi! Ke

    Yong frowned at the side: "You mean that Zhao Nian's son, Zhao Qi, did this? But when Zhao Nian came out to block the gun, Zhao Nian's family was given... ..."

    Ke Chen shook his head: "He didn't die. With the help of the Yan family, he changed his identity and became Yan Jing, the second son of the Yan family.

    " Dare, they just donated some money when the official base was built, as long as we say a few words, their house will be destroyed!" Seeing Ke Yong's excitement, the old man smashed his crutch

    on the ground heavily Twice: "Idiot, listen to what Ah Chen has to say first."

    Ke Yong glanced at his old man with his eyes, and shut his mouth embarrassingly.

    "Grandpa, the Yan family's ambitions have always been great. In addition to money, they also want to have power, so they began to support Zhao Nian eight years ago. As a result, when Zhao Nian was finally officially designated as the director of the material department, he was Uncle Guan Hui took the blame and was dealt with by the authorities!"

    The old man sighed heavily: "8 years of hard work, if it were me, I probably wouldn't be able to swallow this breath, what did I say at the beginning, away from this Guan Hui Stay away, or sooner or later he will take advantage of our family relationship and go too far!"

    "It's okay now, our family is also a mud bodhisattva crossing the river, and we can't protect ourselves!"

    Ke Yong said with embarrassment: "Dad, it's not because Hua Yu (Guan Xing's mother) is Huiqin's (Ke Chen's mother)'s biological sister. Well, they are all relatives of my own family, and I didn’t expect that the Yan family is behind Zhao Nian!”

    The old man became more and more annoyed when he heard this, he picked up the teacup on the desk and threw it at Ke Yong: “Why did I give birth to such an idiot like you? As long as you are smarter, people won't take advantage of the skylight!"

    Seeing a teacup being thrown towards him, thinking that it was his father who hit him, Ke Yong didn't hide, and just got a red mark on his forehead just like that .

    Ke Chen didn't dare to speak for his father, he asked cautiously: "Grandpa, what should we do next?"

    The old man lowered his head and thought slightly: "One Zhao Qi, one Yan family, they can't make a fuss together With such a big commotion, there must be someone behind it, but someone with a high status in the base is helping them." "

    Grandpa, who do you think that person is?"

    The old man snorted coldly: "Who else, Deng Chengfeng, That old thing is almost buried in the ground, and it still has the strength to make such a big noise."

    Ke Chen and Ke Yong were all surprised, Deng Chengfeng has a lot of background, he was sent by the capital to take over the ABC three-city base, although Qianglong can't overwhelm the local snake, and he has been keeping a low profile during this period of time, not interfering with the Ke family's work within their sphere of influence.

    The Ke family didn't take him seriously either, they didn't expect that he would either not make a move, or force people to a dead end if he did!

    "Father, what should we do then?" Ke Yong only realized how much disaster his momentary mistake had brought to the Ke family until now.

    "The weather forecasting department at the base said that this hailstorm will last for a month. When the hailstorm passes, the capital base will send people to investigate!

    " , if this group of foolish people are allowed to point the finger at our Ke family, and then get caught by the base people in the capital, then our family will be finished!"

    "So, we also have to find someone who is responsible and come out to block the gun!"

    "Grandpa, who are you looking for?"

    The old man didn't say anything, but just raised his eyes. Ke Chen understood, and Ke Yong looked at the two, a little confused.

    "Grandpa, what should we do specifically?"

    "Hail and rain have been raining for so long, supplies should be in short supply..."

    "Yes, grandpa, I understand!" After finishing speaking, Ke Chen bowed to his grandfather and exited study.

    Looking at his son in the mist, Mr. Ke cursed with hatred: "Idiot, you are not half as smart as your son, get out, and don't be an eyesore in front of me!"...Official

    Temporary

    Apartment Inside, Ju Qianfei, whose chest was constantly heaving due to Niu Yue's anger, sat down on the makeshift bed she made.

    Before she could react, Jiang Zhi hurriedly took the toiletries into the bathroom to take a shower.

    When she came out, Ju Qianfei's cell phone rang. Seeing the caller ID, she picked up her bag and walked out of the living room with a charming smile.

    Jiang Zhi leaned on the balcony and looked down. A handsome snowmobile was parked downstairs. This motorcycle was exactly the same as Yan Jing's.

    The boy on the motorcycle was wearing a helmet. When he saw Ju Qianfei, he took off his helmet, stepped lightly with his long legs, got off the motorcycle, held Ju Qianfei in his arms, and kissed her on the forehead. a mouthful.

    Jiang Zhi was a little surprised. She originally thought that Ju Qianfei was bragging, but she didn't expect her boyfriend to be really handsome, and he also looked rich.

    Although his image is consistent with the rich second generation mentioned by Ju Qianfei, he is not Yan Jing, absolutely not!

    Then, the boy handed Ju Qianfei a helmet, and the two rode on the motorcycle and disappeared from Jiang Zhi's sight.

    On the back seat of the motorcycle, Ju Qianfei hugged her boyfriend tightly. Thinking of what Qin Yin told her tonight, Ju Qianfei's hands tightened.

    "Brother, can you pull the accelerator of the motorcycle? Every time I hear this sound, I think it's so cool!"

    The boy in Ju Qianfei's arms froze, and he said apologetically, "Feifei, It's already 10 o'clock in the evening, if you pull the gas pedal now, there must be many people who go to bed early will come out to scold the street, I don't want you to be scolded!" Ju Qianfei felt cold in her heart, but her expression did not change, she slightly loosened her

    arms The boy's arm, but said sweetly in his mouth: "Brother is so caring!"

    This night, Ju Qianfei did not stay overnight. She came back at 1-2 o'clock in the morning. The sound woke up all the girls under the same roof.

    Seeing that Niu Yue was about to run away, Qin Yin pushed her back to the bedroom, took Ju Qianfei's arm, and patiently persuaded her to speak softly!

ʚChapter 86

    "Miss Ju Qianfei, it's 1:45 in the morning, can you keep your footsteps quiet, everyone is sleeping!" Even the good-tempered

    Qin Yin was a little annoyed by Ju Qianfei's petty actions.

    Ju Qianfei knew that Qin Yin was easy to talk, so she took Qin Yin's arm behind her back and apologized in a low voice: "Sorry, I didn't pay attention at the moment!" As soon as the

    soft words came out, Qin Yin's anger immediately subsided by half.

    "It's fine if you know you're wrong, wash up and rest early, staying up late is not good for your health!" Qin Yin wanted to pull out her arm, but found that no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't pull it away.

    She thumped in her heart, and sure enough, the next second, Ju Qianfei asked, "Miss, are you really helping Yan's family?"

    Qin Yin's forehead was covered with cold sweat, and she replied awkwardly, "Yes."

    "You take me there tomorrow, I promise you'll just take a look and never cause trouble!"

    "Ah, this..."

    Qin Yin is a person who doesn't know how to reject others. Because of this, she has suffered a lot. Although I have made up my mind to reject others many times, I can't help but soften my heart when I hear others pray.

    Seeing that there was something going on, Ju Qianfei struck while the iron was hot: "Take me there, I must see with my own eyes, whether what Yan Jing said is true, I promise not to make trouble! Really, I swear!" Qin Yin didn't want to do that either

    . A beautiful girl was cheated by a scumbag. After thinking for a long time, she nodded,

    "The Yan family is indeed recruiting temporary helpers during this time. I can take you there, but you have to make sure that you don't run around and complete the assignment from the superior." You can only inquire about Yan Jing’s affairs after completing the task, and you can’t do too much!”

    Ju Qianfei smiled and leaned her head on Qin Yin’s shoulder: “Miss Qin Yin, you are the best, I know you are not good. Will reject me!"

    Qin Yin sighed, if Niu Yue found out tomorrow morning, he would definitely explode, but he really couldn't refuse others.

    "You have a good rest, there are still three hours before we have to go!"

    Ju Qianfei made a gesture of salute: "Yes!"

    Jiang Zhi shook her head as she listened in the tent. Tomorrow's Niu Yue, if he sees Ju Qianfei went out with them, she was afraid that her soul would be out of her body!

    Just as Jiang Zhi thought, at 4:30 in the morning the next day, Niu Yue opened the door and saw Ju Qianfei who was still sleeping on the bed, she rolled her eyes and prepared to run out in three steps at a time , but unfortunately was pulled back by Qin Yin.

    "Yueyue, Ju Qianfei hasn't woken up yet!"

    "Qin Yin, I used to think that you have a good personality, gentle and generous to others, now looking at you, why are you so holy!"

    Qin Yin's mouth slowly Down: "Yueyue, I didn't do it on purpose, I just..."

    Niu Yue opened his hand between the two: "Stop it, this is the last time I forgive your waywardness, you wake her up quickly, otherwise We're going to be late!"

    Qin Yin smiled: "Yueyue, you're so kind!" Then, she leaned over and shook Ju Qianfei gently, but her movements were so gentle that Ju Qianfei just turned around body, and continued to sleep.

    Can Niu Yue bear this?

    She pulled Qin Yin up and kicked on Ju Qianfei's makeshift bed.

    The loud sound startled Ju Qianfei on the bed.

    "Who?"

    "Don't you have to go to Yan's house? If you don't go, you will be late. I only give you 5 minutes to wash up. If you don't finish it, we won't wait for you!" Ju Qianfei frowned

    : "Why are you so fierce..."

    "You still have 4 minutes and 43 seconds!" Niu Yue looked at the timer on the phone and said expressionlessly.

    Ju Qianfei got up from the bed slowly, walked into the bathroom with a basin in her hand, and waited for her to come out, exactly 5 minutes.

    At the same time, Qiu Chao was printing the inspection report of glass pieces in the scientific research department, Xiao Pang     shouted to him: "Qiu Chao, someone is looking for it outside." Fatty held his hand: "Who is it?"

    "I don't know him, but he said he came to see you!" Fatty pointed to the door.

    There are many departments in the scientific research department. Because of the joint nature of the project, people from other departments often come to visit. Qiu Chao didn't doubt it, took off his goggles and gloves and walked out.

    But as soon as he walked out of the gate of the scientific research department, the lights on the entire floor suddenly went out, and it took 10 minutes for the lights to turn on again, and there was no shadow of Qiu Chao at the entrance of the scientific research department.

    ...

    At 5:30 in the morning, Ju Qianfei, who had already put on her brown-gray professional attire, stood in an empty corridor with 7 or 8 women in the same professional attire.

    In front of the team, a foreman was explaining precautions. Compared with the others who were listening quietly, Ju Qianfei looked up and looked around, which seemed out of place.

    Seeing her appearance, the foreman stopped talking.

    "Little girl, what are you looking at?"

    Ju Qianfei was still looking around until Qin Yin pulled her arm before realizing it. She smiled awkwardly: "I didn't see anything, I didn't see anything!" The

    foreman was the most annoying This is the kind of person who has never seen the world, and makes a fuss about everything!     She asked displeasedly: "Did you understand what     I

    just said?     " When doing things for the Yan family, she must be serious and responsible. If something goes wrong, she can't bear the loss!     "Ah?" A girl like Ju Qianfei, who has never experienced any hardship, of course did not expect the foreman to ask such a question, and immediately hesitated.

    The foreman's face was darkened: "Working in Yan's house, long-term workers order 8 materials a day, and short-term workers 9 materials a day, which is already much more generous than other families in the base. If you don't want to do it, you can leave now. People rush to do it!"

    Ju Qianfei was in a hurry, she said quickly: "Sister foreman, what I want to do, it's just the first time I've come to such a high-end place, I'm just curious!" The

    foreman is not unreasonable, see Ju Qianfei said so, and went down the steps: "Okay, let me repeat the precautions. If you don't listen, don't blame me for being rude!" After that,

    Ju Qianfei was honest, and finally, She was assigned to mow the lawn in the outdoor yard (the species is bluegrass, which can maintain a good growth state at minus 20 degrees) and deal with dead leaves.     If she was really doing her job honestly, then she would not be Ju Qianfei. After touching fish for two hours, a woman who was also wearing a uniform and had a nameplate on her chest was finally walking outside with her things. .     Having a nameplate means that she is a long-term worker of the Yan family. Ju Qianfei put down the tools in her hand, walked up to the woman, and asked softly, "Sister, do you know where the parking lot of the Yan family is? The foreman asked me to go and get things." The     woman She didn't doubt Ju Qianfei's words, and after pointing to a way, she continued to carry the things in her hand and walked away.

ʚChapter 87

    Following the path pointed by the woman, Ju Qianfei soon arrived at Yan's parking lot.

    The parking lot is not too big, only 6 black commercial vehicles and 4 snowmobiles are parked.

    Ju Qianfei walked in and turned a corner, and finally saw a familiar motorcycle and license plate number in an inconspicuous corner.

    At this moment, Ju Qianfei's mood was very complicated.

    She is actually not stupid. After her boyfriend said that she was the second young master of the Yan family, she searched the official website of the Yan family, but there were only photos of the Yan family's parents and the eldest son of the Yan family on the official website. The second son, Yan Jing, only had a name. .

    In addition, her boyfriend is quite generous with her. The monthly rent of the capsule room and the usual food and drink are all paid by her boyfriend.

    Occasionally, a resident of the same capsule room bullied her, and it was all because of her boyfriend. Because of her status as a rich second generation, no one dared to bully her again.

    So Ju Qianfei never doubted her boyfriend's identity.

    Now her boyfriend's car did appear in the Yan family, which meant that he was indeed from the Yan family.

    But he also said that the relationship between the two has been discussed with family members, and there have been many fierce quarrels.

    There is no impenetrable wall in the world. If a boyfriend really quarreled with his family because of him, how could the nanny at home not know about it? Gossip should have spread all over the sky long ago.

    So this matter, her boyfriend must be lying to her. From the beginning to the end, he never introduced himself to his family!

    The more Ju Qianfei thought about it, the sadder she became, tears flowed out of grievance.

    Coincidentally, at this time, a black commercial vehicle came down from the entrance on the first floor.

    Ju Qianfei wanted to hide, but she only took one look and saw her boyfriend's profile from the car window.

    Thinking that there was no one else around, Ju Qianfei immediately wanted to rush up to question her, but before she could get close, her boyfriend had already parked the car and got out of the car with the keys.

    Seeing that he was wearing the same professional attire as herself, Ju Qianfei froze in place.

    At the same time, the man also found out that Ju Qianfei was so shocked that he lost the key and forgot to pick it up.

    "Fei... Feifei, why are you here?"

    "Aren't you the second son of the Yan family? Why are you wearing this suit? Who are you? Why did you lie to me?"

    Ju Qianfei's eyes were red, She had thought that the gap between the two of them was too great, so she let her boyfriend keep concealing her existence from her family. This was an involuntary difficulty, and she could understand it.

    But the truth is, her boyfriend is just a younger brother of the Yan family who parks the car!

    "Feifei, listen to my explanation!" The handsome little brother hurried over and pressed Ju Qianfei's shoulder.

    "Okay, let me listen to your explanation. Who are you? What's your name?"

    The handsome boy opened his mouth and said after a long time, "Sorry, I lied to you. I'm not Yan Jing." "

    You're not Yan Jing ." Jing, so every day you drive the motorcycle secretly? No wonder you refuse to pull the accelerator every time I ask you!" Ju Qianfei yelled at him!

    "I'm sorry!"

    Ju Qianfei had never been so angry before. She took a few deep breaths and asked, "What's your name? You can't let me talk to you for a few months without even knowing your name."

    Handsome The little brother lowered his head: "Wang Yuda."

    "Okay, Wang Yuda, break up! I want to break up with you!" Ju Qianfei Hong shook off the two hands that were pressing on her shoulders, turned and left, but was caught Wang Yuda pulled back.

    "Feifei, I really like you. Although I'm not a rich second generation, I spend nearly 150 material points on you every month, which is more than half of my salary. If I save some money, we can I had a good time in the base!"

    Ju Qianfei sneered: "Let go!"

    "I won't let go!"

    "Crack!"

    Ju Qianfei's red handprint appeared on the handsome boy's face.

    "If Qin Yin hadn't told me, I would have been deceived by you for the rest of my life. Since you are not the second generation rich, stop pretending and be your parking boy, and stop looking for me!" "Qin Yin

    ?

    " There are more than a dozen helpers in Yan's family. When they are resting, they will get together, so they know each other.

    Hearing Qin Yin's name, Wang Yuda was also very surprised. He didn't expect that the skylight incident would lead to the intersection of the lives of Ju Qianfei and Qin Yin.

    Taking advantage of Wang Yuda letting go, Ju Qianfei ran out of the parking lot without looking back. When she reached the courtyard, she took off her brown-gray professional attire and threw it on the ground, pushed open the courtyard door of Yan's house, and ran without looking back. Lost!

    "Qin Yin, why don't you fucking die!" Seeing Ju Qianfei's back, Wang Yuda clenched his fists angrily!

    Ju Qianfei's leaving without saying goodbye directly caused Qin Yin, who introduced her to work in Yan's house, to be punished by staying on shift. Although Niu Yue scolded non-stop, he stayed with Qin Yin.

    The two who usually got off work at 6 o'clock worked until after 10 o'clock before finishing Ju Qianfei's part of the work.

    It was completely dark, and the base also turned off more than half of the lights on the road due to power supply problems.

    The road that used to be bright is now gray.

    "Yueyue, it's good to have you with me, otherwise, I wouldn't dare to walk this distance alone!" "

    Hmph, if you dare to be a bad person next time, I will definitely not help you!"

    Qin Yin pursed her lips. Smiling lightly: "Yueyue, you have a sharp mouth and a tofu heart."

    Niu Yue sighed helplessly, his temper was really tightly controlled by Qin Yin.

    A tall and thin figure suddenly appeared in the dark place in the distance. The two little girls were a little scared, but this road was the only way to go home, so they could only go on bravely.

    When I got closer, I realized that it was my colleague Wang Yuda.

    Seeing that it was an acquaintance, Qin Yin helped her chest: "I'm scared to death, Wang Yuda, what are you doing here?"

    Wang Yuda didn't speak, but put his hands in his pockets, and slowly approached the two of them.

    Niu Yue felt that something was wrong, so he stopped Qin Yin who continued to walk forward.

    Suddenly, Wang Yuda took out a fruit knife from his pocket and stabbed Qin Yin in the chest.

    "Bitch, it's you, Feifei wants to break up with me, you go to hell!"

    Just when Qin Yin was about to be stabbed, Niu Yuyu pushed Qin Yin away fiercely!

    "Wang Yuda, you're sick!"

    Seeing that his stabs missed, Wang Yuda, who was already red-eyed, didn't care who was in front of him, so he picked up the knife and stabbed randomly.

    Now the only way to unravel the hatred in his heart is to pierce the knife into the flesh!

    He has been with Ju Qianfei for more than 6 months, and spent nearly 1,000 supplies for her. Now that he has no money, how can he be reconciled!

    Niu Yue didn't know how many wounds had been drawn on his body.

    She fell to the ground in pain, looking at Qin Yin who was frightened and speechless.

    Blood-stained hands stretched out towards her with difficulty.

    But Qin Yin just covered her mouth and kept backing away.

    The moment Wang Yuda recovered and looked at her, she turned around and ran away.

    No matter how Niu Yue called out behind her back, she never looked back.

ʚChapter 88

    Jiang Zhi stayed at home all day without going out, and she didn't receive a call from Xiaopang until evening.

    "Sister Jiang, Qiu Chao is missing!"

    Hearing the news, Jiang Zhi, who was lying in the tent petting the cat, immediately sat up: "Missing, why did he disappear?" "

    I don't know, it was around 4 o'clock in the morning today When Qiu Chao came to our department, a stranger suddenly came to look for Qiu Chao. I saw him wearing a white coat and thought he belonged to another department, so I called out. As a result, after Qiu Chao went out, the power went out. After that, Qiu Chao also Didn't come back."

    "I thought he was just called by the professors to help, but I didn't expect it to be 10 o'clock in the evening, and he hasn't come back yet. I also asked the professors, and they said that they didn't call Qiu Chao over today."     " Do you still remember what that person looked like?" Jiang Zhi opened the picture on the phone while talking, and found the pictures of several people taken when he and Qiu Chao were watching the surveillance together.     "Remember!"     "I sent you some photos, take a look, who is it?"     "Let me see... Sister Jiang, it's the person in the third photo!" Xiaopang replied very positively.     Jiang Zhi's heart skipped a beat. It was Yan Jing who took Qiu Chao away. It seemed that he had found out about Yang Cui's body.     "I know where he is, I'll go find him."     "Sister Jiang, you have to be careful!"     "Yeah!"     Hanging up Xiaopang's phone, putting the black beans and soybeans into the space, Jiang Zhi locked the tent and walked towards Yan's house .     There is only one shortest road from Yan's house to the temporary apartment, otherwise he would have to take a long detour. Jiang Zhi was in a hurry, but unexpectedly saw a man stabbing a woman lying on the ground with a knife at the intersection.     Jiang Zhi recognized at a glance that this was Ju Qianfei's boyfriend, Niu Yue was lying on the ground almost out of breath, and not far away, Qin Yin was running madly forward.

    With his toes, Jiang Zhi could guess why the scene in front of him happened, picked up a big rock beside him, aimed at the man who was about to chase Qin Yin after piercing Niu Yue, and threw it out.

    Jiang Zhi's physical ability was fine, and with the strengthening of supernatural powers, this stone was like being shot by a slingshot, and it hit the man's back heavily, knocking him unconscious immediately.

    Jiang Zhi walked to Niu Yue's side.

    Her whole body was covered in blood, and her brown-gray professional attire was blood-stained red. There were 15 wounds that could be seen.

    With a strong sense of survival, Niu Yue stretched out his hand to Jiang Zhi.

    Jiang Zhi sighed slightly, took out her mobile phone, and called Instructor Liang.

    After 10 minutes, Instructor Liang brought people to the scene of the incident, carried the seriously injured Niu Yue onto a stretcher, and arrested Wang Yuda who was unconscious.

    The moment Niu Yue was carried on the stretcher, the nameplate on her chest fell off.

    Jiang Zhi picked up the nameplate, wiped off the blood stains on it, and had a plan in mind!

    That night, Qin Yin and Ju Qianfei didn't come back, Jiang Zhi slipped into their room smoothly, and took out a set of brown-gray professional clothes from Niu Yue's luggage.

    At 4:30 the next morning, Jiang Zhi got up and changed into her business attire that didn't fit her. At 5:00, she had already appeared at Yan's house.

    Yesterday, Ju Qianfei left without saying goodbye, causing the foreman to be scolded by her boss. Fortunately, Niu Yue and Qin Yin finished the work in the end, but today, neither Wang Yuda nor Qin Yin came, nor did they send a message.

    The foreman thinks his head is getting bigger!

    Thinking that there were still a few temporary workers today, the foreman could only patiently repeat the precautions, but when she saw Niu Yue's nameplate hanging on a stranger, she stopped immediately.

    "Why do you wear Niu Yue's brand?"

    Jiang Zhi nodded politely to the foreman: "Go back to the foreman, Niu Yue said she was not feeling well, and asked me to take her place for a few days!"

    It’s okay if you don’t say anything, but the foreman exploded as soon as he mentioned it: "Okay, okay, now everyone’s wings are hardened, replacements, absenteeism, there is no need to discuss with me at all, right! Come on, tell me, since Change shift, repeat the precautions I just said!"

    "Yes, the foreman."

    "First, without the employer's consent, you are not allowed to bring relatives and friends into the employer's home." "

    Second, without the employer's permission, you are not allowed Use the employer's home phone, TV, etc."

    "Third, pay attention to personal hygiene, do not wear jewelry during work, do not over-make up, and cut nails frequently."

    "Fourth..."

    "Okay, you stop Let's go." Seeing Jiang Zhi memorize the precautions she just said without missing a word, the foreman's face turned black from anger before slowly recovering, this person should be more reliable than yesterday.

    Thinking about the lack of manpower today, the foreman gradually gave up on picking Jiang Zhi's thorns.

    But she was still a little worried, so after arranging other people's work, she specially led Jiang Zhi to the place where Niu Yue usually worked.

    However, before she could elaborate on Niu Yue's work, a voice came from the intercom.

    The foreman turned his back, not knowing what was said on the walkie-talkie, and then turned around. Although his face was still the same as usual, it always revealed a little bit of weirdness.

    "Niu Yue has to do the work that even a newcomer can't do. It just so happens that the higher-ups have assigned a new task. It's not difficult. Come with me!" "Yes!" Jiang Zhi now

    just wants to finish the work early, and then go Qiu Chao, Yan Jing really thinks his life is too long for daring to tie her brother up.

    The foreman led Jiang Zhi up to the third floor and walked through a long corridor. The door of the last room was open.

    "Your place of work today is in this room, and the people inside will teach you how to do it!"

    Jiang Zhi nodded and walked into the room.

    In the next second, the door of the room closed by itself.

    This room is very large. Looking at the decoration and display, it is an antique study room. Qiu Chaozheng is sleeping on the wooden roof not far away.

    Jiang Zhi hurried over, and felt relieved after seeing that there were no injuries on his body.

    "Little girl, you came earlier than I thought!" An old voice sounded from behind the screen on the other side.

    Then a majestic and frail old man sat in a wheelchair and was slowly pushed out by Yan Jing.

    "Who are you?"

    Jiang Zhi took precautions, she could not feel any supernatural powers from Yan Jing and the old man, that is to say, these two people were either ordinary people, or their strength was higher than her own.

    However, being able to deceive himself with Qiu Chao also shows that the two of them are just ordinary people, otherwise, there is no need to make such a big circle.

    The old man smiled and waved to Yan Jing behind him, who immediately took a step back, bowed to the old man, exited the room, and closed the door.

    "Don't be nervous, I have no ill intentions towards you. My name is Deng Chengfeng, and I was sent by the capital to take over the ABC three-city base!"

    Jiang Zhi was startled. The name Deng Chengfeng was very familiar to her. After death, the major families in the base began to fight for power, which finally led to the collapse of the base.

    He is the current leader of the base!

    Why are you in Yan's house?

    And caught her brother!

ʚChapter 89 Deng Chengfeng 2

    The old man in the wheelchair had a friendly yet distant smile. From this smile, you couldn't tell what he was thinking at all, just like an old fox that had lived for tens of thousands of years.

    "Miss Jiang, I was thinking about how to send the news to you without being abrupt, but I didn't expect you to be smarter than I thought!

    " For the sake of you and Yan Jing, please let my brother go!" Jiang Zhi didn't dare to make mistakes, if she hurt Deng Chengfeng, the entire base would be against her, she is the supernatural king, with two powerful The supernatural cat must also be beaten into a sieve!

    The old man smiled: "Whether it was intentional or unintentional, you were involved in it. In fact, I wanted to invite you directly at first, but I know that you people with supernatural powers have more or less arrogance of your own. It must not be so easy to be invited here!"

    Jiang Zhi was horrified, facing this disabled old man, she felt a stronger sense of tension in her heart than when dealing with Wang Sushi.

    "Do you know supernatural beings?"

    Deng Chengfeng smiled confidently, "Don't forget, where did I come from?"

    Jiang Zhi's back was covered with a layer of cold sweat.

    "How do you know that I am a supernatural person?"

    The old man did not speak, but took out a report from under the thick blanket covering his body: "Yang Cui was killed by Yan Jing. From his death to his autopsy by the forensic doctor, it was clear After 12 hours, the forensic doctor found that he died 8 hours ago." "

    There was 4 hours in between, if I guessed correctly, you should be a psychic, there is a space where time stops, right? For these 4 hours, Yang Cui has been in your space!"

    Jiang Zhi gasped, this old man was too smart, and she could get rid of her old feelings just by the time of death.

    "You said you had no intention of participating, but your actions directly destroyed our plan to blame Guan Xing. As a result, although Guan Xing was suspected, he was not actually punished."

    Jiang Zhi lowered her head a little ashamed. At first, she just wanted to deal with these dudes, but she didn't expect that the water behind her would be so deep, and she would be involved in the struggle of the major family forces in the base.

    "I'm sorry, I didn't do it on purpose!"

    The old man waved his hand: "It's okay, this matter doesn't have a big impact on my plan."

    "If it doesn't have a big impact, why did you arrest my brother and lure me here?"

    "Miss Jiang, after all, you still have little experience. I can see from the time of Yang Cui's death that supernatural beings were involved in this incident. Do you think the Ke family, who also knew the real time of Yang Cui's death, can't see it? Don't you Forget, their family also has an old man who lived over 80 years old!"

    Jiang Zhi was ashamed, this "also" means that Deng Chengfeng even scolded herself?

    "Are you talking about the former director of the Ke family's military aircraft department?"

    "Yes, Ke Yinian!"

    Jiang Zhi's scalp felt numb when the name came out. Didn't Ke Yinian succeed in ascending to the position after Deng Chengfeng's death in his previous life? The head of the base? It turns out that he is Ke Chen's grandfather.

    No wonder those dudes are so arrogant?

    If he had such a powerful grandfather, he might be even more domineering than them!

    "What exactly do you want me to do?" "     Before

    I answer your question, I have to ask you a question?"

    "What question?"

    "Do you want the base to continue to exist?"

She was alone, so before entering the base, she made preparations to escape before the base collapsed. For this reason, she bought RVs, submarines, cruise ships, and helicopters in case she encountered all kinds of extreme weather.

    But it’s different now, beside her is Qiu Chao, behind Qiu Chao there are cute chubby and professors, and Zhu Qin, Zhu Shuangshuang, behind them is the dedicated instructor Liang, not to mention, Chu Feng from Chunjiang Community. Ning and his party had to rely on her to exchange supplies with the base to survive.

    Thinking about it this way, if the base collapses, except for Qiu Chao and his group of scientific researchers who may be picked up by the capital base, no one else will survive.

    After thinking for a while, Jiang Zhi solemnly replied: "Of course I want the base to continue to exist."

    The old man sighed slightly: "The base you saw seems to be operating normally and flourishing, but under the surface, it is riddled with holes. The Ke family in charge of the infrastructure of the base, the Chai family in charge of the water source, and the Lin family in charge of the power station, they divide up the resources in the base all the time. Everyone wants to get a piece of the pie, so the final result is that the resources falling on the common people are getting less and less "

    Jiang Zhi fell into deep thought, Deng Chengfeng was right, after his death in the previous life, these big families divided up the resources of the base in this way, and finally led to the collapse of the base.

    "Now, I can still restrain them by relying on my status as a dispatch from the capital, but my body is getting worse every day." "The capital

    base is also in a state of insecurity. When I die, no one will take care of ABC three City base, when the time comes, the residents here will be completely reduced to the tools of several families."

    "You want to bring down these families?"

    "Smart!"

    "So, the one who Yan Jing killed Yang Cui The first shot was just the beginning, and then there was an accident in the power station, and the skylight exploded, and you arranged it?"

    The old man didn't speak, it was a tacit consent.

    "I know what I'm going to say next, and you'll think that my heart is bursting, but this time the skylight exploded, and more than 2,000 people were killed and more than 600 people were missing in City A alone!

    " If someone dies, everyone may go to condolences, more than 2,000 people, how many families, as the head of the base, how did you do such a thing!" The old man smiled wryly and shook his head: "Miss Jiang, this world is not

    very Black and white, if you don't make things serious, how can you suppress the Ke family?" "

    ..." Jiang Zhi was silent, she knew Deng Chengfeng was right.

    "The Ke family is not dead, how will the Lin family and the Chai family deal with it?" "

    I don't have much time, the big man in the capital base said I only have four and a half years to live!" "

    If these thousands of people can save the base The other more than one million people in the city (the three urban districts combined) deserved to die."

    Jiang Zhi was silent for a long time: "So, what is your purpose for attracting me?"

    "I can find supernatural beings, Ke Yinian This old guy will definitely look for it, I hope you can protect me by my side until I eradicate these ambitious families in the base and choose a suitable heir." "How can you be sure,

    I It will be stronger than the supernatural being found by Ke Yinian!"

    "There is no choice, the only supernatural person I can be sure of is you, but I am not completely sure, I have investigated you, and you can come back alive from Xifeng Forest , you must have abilities that I don’t know about.”

    “Okay, I agree to your request, but what about my brother? If you can find him, the Ke family will definitely be able to find him.” “Don’t worry, I have asked

    Yan If Jing erases his record of hacking into the base system, the Ke family will never find out."

ʚChapter 90

    "I'm curious about one more thing, why did you choose the Yan family and Zhao Qi (Yan Jing)." "As the

    old saying goes, the enemy of an enemy is a friend. It is possible to say a word in the official, even if the end of the world happened, this idea has not changed. However, when Zhao Nian was appointed as the director of the material department by the official, Guan Hui relied on his brother-in-law to make Zhao Nian Pull it out to block the gun!"

    "Eight years of hard work were in vain, you think the Yan family can be reconciled, and Yan Jing is the son of Zhao Nian, and his hatred for the Guan and Ke families can make him a very handy weapon against the Ke family. "

    Jiang Zhi frowned. What Deng Chengfeng said was wrong, and it wasn't that he was wrong, but there was still a contradiction in this matter.

    During the rainstorm, Guan Hui was in charge of managing the number of people entering the base, which was why he could accept bribes.

    No matter how powerful the Yan family is, they are just businessmen. How could the talents cultivated by businessmen be more powerful than the Ke family like Guan Hui who has real power behind them.

    As long as Guan Hui thought about it, the title of Director of the Materials Department definitely belonged to him, and it couldn't fall to Zhao Nian at all.

    But Zhao Nian was indeed designated as the director of the material department by the government. Although he died before taking office, someone must have been secretly promoted.

    The more Jiang Zhi thought about it, the colder her back became. She asked in a low voice, "Didn't you promote Zhao Nian to be the director of the material department?" The

    old man turned his head in surprise, with admiration in his eyes.

    "You knew from the beginning that Guan Hui took bribes, so you promoted Zhao Nian, because you had already guessed that the residents in the base would riot due to the population explosion, and the authorities would deal with one person in order to calm down." "Guan Hui

    thought If you want the title of director of the material department, you will pull out Zhao Nian, who has no background, to take the blame, so that the Yan family, Zhao Qi (Yan Jing) will become enemies with the Guan and Ke families, and thus become your help!"

    " It’s a good move to kill without blood!”

    "Even if there is no riot among the residents in the base, Guan Hui's red eyes will definitely be aroused by Zhao Nian's promotion as the director of the material department. Then the Yan family and the Guan and Ke families will still have rifts. You will definitely make money!" The old man laughed out loud

    . , and even applauded for Jiang Zhi: "You are much smarter than I thought, so how about I recommend you to go to the capital base after this is done? Don’t those who are powerful have to eat each other to be strong? There are many more supernatural beings in the capital base than here.”

    Jiang Zhi waved his hand: “I’ll talk about it later, you really scare me too much, I always have a feeling of seeking skin from a tiger now "

    "Don't worry, we have the same goal, so we are grasshoppers on the same boat, as long as you don't fight against me, I will protect you forever."

    Jiang Zhi spread her hands: "If you want to get on a thief boat, you can get off like that ." Difficult, but I don't like being coerced, you have to return my brother to the scientific research department, he is very smart, I don't want his little brain to be wasted on sleep." "I know." After finishing speaking, Deng Chengfeng pressed the

    wheelchair After a minute, Yan Jing opened the door and walked in.

    Jiang Zhi looked at him with a trace of pity in his eyes, Yan Jing always felt that there was something on his face.

    "Chief!" Yan Jing bowed to Deng Chengfeng as soon as he entered.

    "Send Miss Jiang's younger brother secretly back to the scientific research department in a while, and then prepare a room for Miss Jiang."

    "Yes, chief!"

    Seeing that Yan Jing was so obedient, Jiang Zhi took off the nameplate on his chest and handed it to him: "I am She came in under a fake name, the original girl was injured, and she is now in the base hospital!"

    Yan Jing nodded, "I'll ask the housekeeper to arrange a two-month paid leave for her." "

    Hey, I'll go back and pack my things , the luggage is still in the temporary housing!" Jiang Zhi glanced resentfully at the old man who had no place to live, and walked out of the room.

    After Jiang Zhi left, Yan Jing asked: "Chief, this girl looks weak and weak. Is it really necessary for us to go around and invite her here? Just grab her!" "Xiao

    Jing Ah, you have to know that people should not be judged by appearances, you now look at me as if you are in control of the initiative, but in fact our cooperation relationship is very equal, so please respect Miss Jiang." "I got it!" Jiang

    Zhi

    returned In the temporary housing, Ju Qianfei and Qin Yin haven't come back yet, and the other girls have gone out to work, and Jiang Zhi is the only one in Nuo Da's house.

    After going to the bathroom to change back into her own clothes, and putting the business clothes back into Niu Yue's luggage, Jiang Zhi started to dismantle the tent.

    There are quite a lot of finished tents in her space, but this is the only one that has been disassembled. It is always stuffed in the backpack in order to deal with emergencies and prevent being exposed in front of ordinary people.

    Just when Jiang Zhi's tent was half dismantled, Qin Yin swiped her card and entered the door tremblingly. When she saw Jiang Zhi in the living room, she was shocked. After confirming that she was a roommate, she patted her chest and quickly slipped away. Go into the bedroom and lock the door.     Jiang Zhi shook her head. If Qin Yin still had a conscience, she should have asked the soldiers on patrol, and then went to the hospital to take care of the injured Niu Yue. But judging by her current appearance, she probably didn't even dare to go back to the scene of the crime.     After Jiang Zhi's tent was completely dismantled, Ju Qianfei swiped her card and entered the door. She smelled of alcohol and her face was flushed. It seemed that she drank a lot last night.     As soon as she came back, she knocked on Qin Yin's door.     "Qin Yin, you are right. My boyfriend is a liar, a complete liar! I don't have to be a rich second generation to marry. If he doesn't lie to me, we can live a good life. Why? You must lie to me!"     "Why, why?"     Ju Qianfei didn't get a response, so she could only slide down the door and sit down, crying, while continuing to hammer on Qin Yin's chest with the strength of alcohol. Door.     After putting away the tent, Jiang Zhi left the temporary apartment without looking back.

    Qin Yin and Ju Qianfei are useless.

    A person who loses her job and will not have someone like Niu Yue to stand up for her in the future will definitely suffer a lot.

    One has lost her long-term meal ticket, and because of her petty waywardness, she won't work hard, and unless she finds the next one to take advantage of her, she will starve to death.

    As soon as he went downstairs, he received a message from Xiaopang on his mobile phone, saying that he saw Qiu Chao who fell unconscious on the ground in the bathroom, and now he has woken up.

    Jiang Zhi replied that she understood, and continued to rush to Yan's house.

    However, as soon as she entered Yan's house, she heard a loud explosion from the material exchange point.

    Then, Yan Jing ran out in a hurry, and he didn't come back until 7 o'clock in the evening.

    "What's the situation?" In the study, the old man was resting with his eyes closed.

    Yan Jing looked at Jiang Zhi who was leaning against the table, but hesitated to speak.

    "My own people, just say it."

    "Sir, the heating boilers on the planting layer and breeding layer exploded, and 57 people died!"

    Jiang Zhi thought about it in her head. Wasn't that the time when the uncle and aunt were in the extreme cold? It's a place where we keep warm. Fortunately, the officials sent this group of people to another place to bag food.

    "Ke Yinian can't sit still anymore!" Deng Chengfeng laughed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 9.2K 33
COMPLETED 𝙉𝙚𝙧𝙤; 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝗂𝗀𝗀𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖿𝖾𝖺𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝗆𝖺𝖿𝗂𝖺 𝗀𝖺𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝖺𝗅𝗅. 𝖠 𝗀𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗉 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖧𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗃...
2.1K 40 20
Terra Invita!! by Max Pichardo. War... will never change but the concept will be directed at the other side. Humans are strange creatures, we are...
23.3K 469 6
You got stabbed and died when your friend was showing off his girlfriend to you but you got reincarnated with the powers of the king of heros but wha...
12.4K 291 120
He Lengbai came to the interstellar world and became a poor person on the poorest planet. She inherited the sky-defying full-level mecha skills, thin...