Natural disaster hoarding: Su...

נכתב על ידי pttcch

Extreme climates are befalling the earth, and natural disasters such as floods, typhoons, extreme heat, and e... עוד

Chapter 1 - 10
Chapter 11 - 20
Chapter 31 - 40
Chapter 41 - 50
Chapter 51 - 60
Chapter 61 - 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 190
Chapter 191 - 200
Chapter 201 - 210
Chapter 211 - 220
Chapter 221 - 230
Chapter 231 - 240
Chapter 241 - 250
Chapter 251 - 260
Chapter 261 - 270

Chapter 21 - 30

2.1K 33 10
נכתב על ידי pttcch

ʚChapter 21

    "Ouch, my aunt, please forgive me, it hurts, it hurts, it hurts, it hurts, it hurts!"

    Liuzi was tied up tightly, his face was pressed against the rough ground, and he screamed in pain.

    "Be honest!" Jiang Zhi kicked his ass, "Where is your boss now?" "

    I don't know?"

    "Do you have his contact information?"

    "No!" Liu Zi said firmly.

    Jiang Zhi was not stupid, picked up the phone he threw on the bed and unlocked it through Liuzi's face.

    After searching in the address book for a while, Jiang Zhi pointed to the word "boss" and asked, "Who is this?"

    Liuzi turned his head to the other side guiltily, not daring to look at Jiang Zhi.

    "I am calling this number now. No matter what reason you make up, I will see Brother Long in 20 minutes, otherwise you will end up like the young couple downstairs." After speaking, a silencer appears in Jiang Zhi's hand out of thin

    air The gun was held against his forehead.

    "You..." Liuzi was so shocked that he couldn't speak, but at this moment, Jiang Zhi had already pressed the dial button, so he could only calm down and think about what reason he could use to call the boss back, otherwise this woman really would kill him.

    After a while, "Hello" came from the other end of the phone.

    "Long...Brother Long!"

    "What's wrong?"

    "The machine at home is stuck again. Xiaoxuan, Qiaoqiao, and Brother Xiang and I have tried it all, but we can't open the lid. A big fish will come to exchange supplies soon. , we are afraid that it will be too late, do you want to come back and take a look." "

    You fucking don't worry about me all day long, wait for me, I'll be back in a while."

    Under Brother Long's cursing voice, the phone hung up.

    "This... now it's all right." A flattering smile appeared on Liuzi's face.

    Jiang Zhi ignored him, but looked carefully at the third floor.

    There are many printed machines and unprinted packaging bags on the third floor. Because there is no power supply, they are all illuminated with rechargeable flashlights, which are quite bright.

    Except for the machine, there was only a messy bed, with several buckets of leftover instant noodles beside the bed.

    Because of the hot weather, the barrel wall was full of blowflies, Jiang Zhi frowned.

    Before Brother Long came back, Jiang Zhi put the bodies of the young couple and the blood-stained curtains into the space, and asked Qiu Chao to bring Cheng Xiang up.

    About 10 minutes later, the gemstone in the space suddenly reminded Jiang Zhi that a person with supernatural abilities was coming towards her.

    Jiang Zhi stood up.

    This brother Long seems to be quite simple.

    Gem's reminder to Jiang Zhi was much more intense than the previous two.

    Just as he pushed Qiu Chao behind the machine to hide it, there was the sound of Brother Long kicking the door downstairs.

    "What about people, where are they all dead?"

    Brother Long scolded all the way, and soon came to the third floor, and Cheng Xiang and Liuzi who were tied up by five flowers, and leaning against the window, holding a seedling knife in their hands Jiang Zhi looked at him.

    "Who are you?" Brother Long looked wary.

    "The person who came to kill you!"

    "Kill me, I'm afraid you are a little tender!" Brother Long chuckled, and two copper hammers appeared out of thin air in his hand.

    The copper hammer is covered with black and red blood stains, which are traces left by violence and proof of Longo's record.

    Liu Zi and Cheng Xiang whined, as if to remind Brother Long not to underestimate the enemy, but Brother Long couldn't care about them now.

    Jiang Zhi's heart sank, this brother Long actually fused with the gemstone and had the same space as himself.

    Seeing that Jiang Zhi's expression was wrong, Brother Long was extremely proud. He rushed forward, swinging the copper hammer in his hand, making a "buzzing" sound.

    Regardless of his fat body, his open belly kept shaking while running, but because of the strengthening and blessing of gemstones, his speed is extremely fast and his movements are very flexible.

    Jiang Zhi's Miao Dao brandished only a few deep but non-fatal wounds on his body. Her knives were aimed at his life.

    "You fucking!" Brother Long shouted angrily, looking at the bloody hole on his body, his eyes showed anger and cruelty!

    All the people in this world who dared to hurt him are dead!

    The woman with the knife in front of her must not stay!

    Don't hold back.

    Brother Long raised his arm slightly, and a German Shepherd appeared in front of Jiang Zhi.

    With a burst of blue light on, the German Shepherd's body continued to swell to the size of a horse.

    Qiu Chao, who was hiding behind the machine, looked at this scene in shock and couldn't help reminding: "Sister, that's the dog I saw in Qinyuan Community, but its owner wasn't this man at the time!

    " Colleagues, Banban, bite them to death, and I will let your master go!" Brother Long seemed to have a winning chance, he found a chair and sat down, took off his floral shirt, and blocked the bleeding wound on his body .

    Gouzi didn't want to be an enemy of Jiang Zhi, but after hearing what Brother Long said, he had no choice but to show his sharp teeth to Jiang Zhi.

    Jiang Zhi sneered and released the black beans in the space.

    Seeing this scene, Brother Long hurriedly stood up from the unheated chair.

    "You...you are also a supernatural person!"

    Jiang Zhi could see his panic, presumably Long Ge knew the gem reminder rules, and also guessed that Jiang Zhi's gem was of a higher level than his, and this black cat, He has maintained a supernatural body shape since he came out, and he is stronger than the dog he snatched.

    When the two supernatural animals met, they were extremely jealous, and their mouths also let out a low cry of demonstration.

    German shepherds are bigger, but the agility and bite force of black beans are not covered!

    This is destined to be a difficult battle!

    Black Dou moved, his speed was too fast to be seen by the naked eye, just like all big cats in the wild like to bite the neck of their prey, it instantly clung to the German Shepherd's neck, and its sharp, hooked claws were deeply embedded in the German Shepherd under the flesh.

    However, the German Shepherd is not in vain. It presses down, stabilizes its center of gravity on the lower plate, and then bites Heidou's hind leg, tearing it apart.

    There is a characteristic of dog fights. After biting the prey, they will not let go, and shake their necks desperately, trying to use inertia to make the enemy more injured.

    However, with this flick, Heidou flew out, the big tail turned 360 degrees in the air, and the whole cat landed on the ground, safe and sound, but Demu's neck was dunked with bloody eyes by Heidou's claws. But it's no big deal.

    After one round, Jiang Zhi obviously felt that the German Shepherd was out of breath, but now he started to fight, and the supernatural animal would not be so vulnerable, which meant that this German Shepherd had old injuries in his body.

    "Black Dou, come back!" Jiang Zhi called out.

    Heidou stared at Demu, stood in front of Jiang Zhi, and paced for a long time with his teeth bared, before walking behind Jiang Zhi unwillingly, and protecting her with his body.

    Looking at Demu, Jiang Zhi couldn't bear it. She stepped forward slowly, trying to stroke Demu's nose, but was enlightened by the gemstone, and Jiang Zhi felt that she should be able to talk to it.

    "Banban, do you want to save your master?"

    "Woof!"

    Seeing that Banban didn't resist, Jiang Zhi pointed to Brother Long behind him: "I can help you, but you have to kill that person first!

    " Brother panicked, he didn't expect this dog to be so easily instigated.

    "Woof!!!"

    Ben had a deep hatred for Brother Long, but at this moment, Ban Ban broke out with all his strength and rushed towards Brother Long.

ʚChapter 22

    Human power is too small in front of supernatural animals.

    Before Brother Long could resist, his neck was bitten off by the enraged Banban.

    Blood was sprayed on the ceiling, Brother Long's severed head rolled around on the ground, staring at Cheng Xiang and Liu Zi with wide open eyes, they both peed in shock.

    Qiu Chao was also very frightened, his legs trembling uncontrollably, this was the first time he saw someone die in such a tragic way in front of him.

    Jiang Zhi stepped forward slowly, and put Brother Long's head and body into the space. After a while, a thumb-sized gemstone floated out of his body and merged with Jiang Zhi's own gemstone.

    At the same time, the dead Longo was like a defeated boss in the game, dropping supplies crazily.

    Compared with Jiang Zhi, Long Ge's materials are not much. Judging from the packaging date, almost all of them were produced during the economic recovery period after the heavy rain. That is to say, Long Ge is not a reborn person. It is obtained by robbing others from time to time.

    After all the supplies exploded, a man with a fatal wound on his abdomen also appeared in the space.

    Jiang Zhi felt that this was Banban's master, so she hurriedly released him.

    As soon as the man appeared, Banban, who had returned to its original size, lowered his ears, wagged his tail, his limbs fluttered anxiously, and made a pitiful whining sound from his mouth. Then, the whole dog rushed over to lick the man's face.

    "Well, Banban, it's okay, okay, cough cough... cough cough!" The man was woken up by the licking, he smiled and stroked his pet dog, and suddenly, as if realizing something, he suddenly Open your eyes.

    Seeing Cheng Xiang and Liuzi being tied up, he was taken aback for a moment, then looked at Qiu Chao and Jiang Zhi.

    "Long... Where's Long San?"

    "He was bitten to death by Banban!"

    After listening to the man, regardless of the fatal wound on his body, he hugged Banban into his arms, tears streaming down his face.

    "I'm sorry Banban, I'm too useless to protect you well!"

    Jiang Zhi: "Why did you get caught by Brother Long?"

    The man calmed down for a long time before removing his head from Gouzi's body. He looked at Jiang Zhi, Eyes full of gratitude.

    "You're also a supernatural person, right?"

    Jiang Zhi didn't say a word, acquiescing to his question.

    "My name is Su Yuan. I am not only a supernatural person, but also a useless reincarnated person." "

    In my previous life, I was trying to survive for 5 years in the apocalypse. I didn't expect to be reborn. I didn't even survive the first year, and it hurt me." Banban suffered such serious injuries."

    Jiang Zhi: "What happened between you and Brother Long?"

    Su Yuan sighed.

    "You are a supernatural person, so you should know that gemstones will indicate the location, right     ?

    "

A mutated hog-nosed snake, when Banban and I recovered it, it happened to collide with Long San who was also reminded, he is an inhuman person, in order to improve himself, anyone can kill him." Jiang Zhi was slightly surprised in her heart, Chunjiang

    Community It was the community where she lived. August 27th was the day she went out to participate in social labor. She wondered why the hognose snake in the community did not move this time. It turned out that he killed it.     "Longsan's body is fused with gemstones, and there is a storage space. I was not able to match him. What's more, I just finished the battle, and I don't have more strength to compete with him." "In the end, I failed and was arrested. Ban     Ban It was also forced to become Long San's murderous weapon."     "Banban is a retired police dog. He is already old. Every time he fights with me, he has to rest for a long time. After he was caught by Long San, Long San didn't give him any help." Rest, he is wandering around in City A, just to find more supernatural beings with lower levels than him, and then kill them and take their gems."

    "Some supernatural beings are very powerful     . When Longsan didn't want to make a move, he would let Banban do it. If Banban didn't want to, he released me from the space to threaten Banban." It is beyond his own capacity, but for me, he is still fighting hard."

    "Woooooo!" Banban stared at Su Yuan with big wet eyes, his eyes were full of loyalty and love for his master, and he didn't seem to care body wounds.

    "Girl, can I ask you something? If you agree, I can tell you everything I know about the future!" "Say it!" "

    I

    don't have much time, but Banban is still there. Help me take care of him, he has suffered serious injuries, and he won't drag you down for a long time."

    Jiang Zhi thought for a while, then nodded.

    "I don't know what day it is today, but around November 15th, the extreme cold will come, and the temperature will suddenly drop to more than minus 50 degrees. You have to prepare as soon as possible." "However, you don't have to worry too much

    . At that time, the official news of the base will be announced, and you may be able to draw a quota to enter the base, and you will be safe if you enter the base." "

    If you are unlucky and don't win..."

    Jiang Zhi knew the news Su Yuan said. She herself was drawn to enter the quota, so she was not very worried, but now that she had an extra Qiu Chao by her side, she almost forgot about it.

    "If you don't win, don't worry. You can go to Min'an Lane to find a man named Guan Hui." "He

    is responsible for accepting refugees from City A. He likes to drink tea in his life. There are many people who bribe him. He doesn't like this kind of material anymore, if you can give him a can of good tea, he will naturally give you a place to enter."

    Jiang Zhi knew that Guan Hui, the man in the previous life base, was full of people in City A, Far more than the combined population of City B and City C.

    A large number of people means insufficient distribution of supplies, competition for jobs, and a series of violent attacks.

    City A in the previous life base can be described as dirty and chaotic. In the final analysis, it is thanks to this Guanhui.

    But his fate was also miserable. Those who had bribed him rushed into his residence to rob him of supplies, and in the end he was trampled to death.

    The wound on Su Yuan's abdomen was still oozing blood, and he began to speak intermittently.

    "I...to make a long story short...Afterwards, natural disasters such as extreme cold, extreme heat, and typhoons will occur in turn, and the social system will completely collapse. You...you must pay attention to safety." After finishing speaking, Su Yuan

    held With a spotted face, he tried his best to kiss its big head.

    "Banban, you will follow this sister from now on. After a while, I'll pick you up again, okay?" "

    Wooooooooooooow!" Banban eagerly refused, tears streaming down her face.

    Jiang Zhi couldn't bear to look at this scene and turned her back.

    Qiu Chao was young, so he didn't want to see this, so he kept wiping his red eye sockets with the back of his hand.

    Su Yuan's hand touching the top of Banban's head became slower and slower, and his voice became smaller and smaller.

    "Banban, you must live well..."

    Pata!

    Su Yuan's hand fell to the ground with a dull sound.

    Banban raised her head and screamed, finally, she also spit out blood from her mouth, and fell into Su Yuan's cold arms!

ʚChapter 23 - Five Percent Reduction

    "You guys are really damned!"

    Qiu Chao didn't expect Ban Ban to be so loyal, he loaded the gun, and put it on the heads of Cheng Xiang and Liu Zi, trembling with anger.

    "Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

    "You... you guys, go to hell!"

    Boom! Boom!

    Two gunshots sounded, and Qiu Chao sat on the ground weakly, with the tears streaming from his eyes, he didn't know whether it was anger or panic.

    Jiang Zhi looked at him quietly, her eyes seemed to see her past life through Qiu Chao.

    When she killed someone for the first time in her previous life, she also collapsed like Qiu Chao.

    This is normal. Normal people living in a society ruled by law will always be in conflict between humanity and bestiality.

    Convincing myself to accept the fact of killing someone is like a chicken breaking its shell, and outsiders cannot be allowed to mix in, otherwise, Qiu Chao will live in the shadows all his life and cannot get out.

    About 20 minutes later, Qiu Chaocai stood up tremblingly. His face was expressionless, but his eyes were full of determination.

    "Sister, I killed someone!"

    "Go home."

    Jiang Zhi put several corpses and several large printing presses into the space, looked at the expired and deteriorated materials all over the room, and in order not to allow other interested people to use them, Jiang Zhi released them. a fire.

    When she was outside, she saw that this facade was a separate building, and it would not affect other people if it burned down.

    And now there are fires everywhere in City A, rescuers can't save them at all, and no one will doubt it.

    When the fire is extinguished, the east in the distance gradually emerges.

    Jiang Zhi took out a small eDonkey and took Qiu Chao back to the community.

    Now the temperature has returned to 42 degrees. If they don't rush back to the community before dawn, the two of them will probably die of heat.

    As soon as he entered the house, Jiang Zhi took out the furniture that had been put into the space before, and then put the solar panel that had been installed earlier on the balcony. The solar panel was connected to the battery. As long as there was sunlight, there would be enough power to support People turn on the air conditioner.

    After the sun rose and the air conditioner lowered the temperature of the huge living room, Jiang Zhi couldn't wait to release the two cats from the space, and she wanted to check Black Dou's legs.

    Seeing Jiang Zhi's nervous appearance, Heidou rolled his eyes, he limped back and forth, and fell into her arms weakly, which made Jiang Zhi's heart ache.

    In order to appease it, Jiang Zhi took out 10 canned cat food mixed with cat food and poured it into its cat bowl.

    After eating, it will be fine, alive and kicking, as if nothing happened.

    Everything about feelings is to cheat canned food.

    Seeing Heidou like this, Huangdou also pretended to be lame, but Jiang Zhi mercilessly forced him into the bag.

    It wailed twice in dissatisfaction, and in the end only one can was mixed.

    After finishing the cat food for the two cats, Jiang Zhi stretched comfortably. She took out a table from the space, and took out a 10-jin crayfish, two bottles of cold beer, 30 skewers of mutton skewers, 30 Skewered beef skewers are served on top.

    "Come and eat!"

    Qiu Chao has been huddling on the sofa since he came back, as if he was still worried about this matter, and he walked to the table dully when he heard Jiang Zhi calling him.

    "Sister, why are you still in the mood to eat?"

    "Why, you can't even eat?"

    "Su Yuan said that he met Brother Long when he was going to kill mutant animals. Stronger..."

    Before he finished speaking, Qiu Chao slapped himself with regret.

    Jiang Zhi smiled and said, "Are you worried about this? I thought you couldn't get out because you were so immersed in the panic that you killed someone."

    Jiang Zhi understood what Qiu Chao meant. I know how cruel things are.

    Su Yuan's death is a good proof that a weak supernatural person often dies faster than ordinary people.

    Jiang Zhi didn't know what level she was among the supernatural beings. Maybe one day, someone with a higher gem level than her would find her and come to kill her.

    But if she was given a chance to choose, she would still be willing to become a supernatural being.

    The pain of not having enough to eat and hiding in the past in the previous life will not be more painful than the worry that I will die at any time now.

    "Sister, you will never become someone like Brother Long in the future!" Qiu Chao said calmly after taking a sip of beer.

    "Why do you say that?"

    "As a reborn person, you clearly knew what happened later, but you still chose to agree to Su Yuan's request to raise a dog for him."

    Jiang Zhi stopped peeling the crayfish, she never told Qiu Chao himself is a reborn.

    "You're pretty smart, you can guess all of this."

    "Sister, tell me, will Su Yuan and Ban Ban be reborn again?"

    "Maybe, there are even people with supernatural powers in this world, so what else won't happen?" "

    You're right!"

    After eating and drinking enough, the two of them just rested in the living room for a while, and it wasn't until night fell that Jiang Zhi took out toilet water and sprayed himself and Qiu Chaoshang up and down.

    Last night at the snack shop, two people were almost killed by unknown bugs, and there were still a few red and swollen bumps on Jiang Zhi's legs that did not go away.

    "Sister, what are we going to do?"

    "Turn in the supplies!"

    Taking advantage of the temperature dropping to 37 or 8 degrees, Jiang Zhi hung a small fan around each of their necks and left with two boxes of supplies. Door.

    In one night, the two ran around most of the police stations, fire brigades, hospitals and other places in City A. Every time they put down the supplies and ran, it was very exciting.

    The police originally wanted to reward the two people, but they had no choice but to wear masks, hats, and sunglasses tightly. In addition, the monitoring on the road was damaged by the previous heavy rain, and it has not been repaired until now, so they can only post a thank you letter on the Internet.

    The reason why Jiang Zhi thought about handing in the supplies was because she had no supernatural powers in her previous life. If she hadn't met an official person, she would have died long ago. In addition, Brother Long's supplies were all cheated from others. It doesn't belong to me.

    These days, some people gradually posted on the Internet that the body temperature of their newborn child has been maintained at a high temperature of 39 degrees, but there is no physical problem after the examination.

    As soon as this remark came out, many families echoed it.

    There are more and more children on the Internet whose body temperature is different from that of ordinary people.

    Some so-called biologists came out and explained that the human body is evolving at a high speed and will adjust itself to adapt to the climate, which is a good thing.

    Only Jiang Zhi knew that his so-called good things were all nonsense, and that these children would die because they couldn't adapt to the extreme cold in the future.

    Afterwards, a batch of children with extremely low temperatures will be born, but when the extreme heat comes, they will still... 

    In the face of extreme weather, no matter how human beings evolve, they seem pale and powerless.

    After more than two months of exposure to the sun, the icebergs in the Arctic melted and the water level rose, causing the destruction of many island countries. Some people chose to emigrate to other countries, and some chose to stay where they were and wait to die.

    In just one summer, according to statistics, the global population has decreased by 5%.

    This is only the summer of the first year in the last days!

ʚChapter 24

    There are many large batteries in Jiang Zhi’s space, three of which are enough for two people to use for one night, and when the electricity runs out, they can be recharged with solar panels the next day.

    The absorption of the gemstones this time was very slow, which may be because Longo's gemstones are relatively large.

    The next day, Jiang Zhi woke up from the bed and turned on the air conditioner all night, her mouth was a little dry.

    Just when she was in a daze and wanted to reach for the thermos cup on the bedside table.

    A miraculous scene happened.

    The water cup was like a magnet attracted by a magnet, and it slammed into Jiang Zhi's hand with a snap.

    The cold touch immediately dispelled Jiang Zhi's drowsiness.

    "What, fetching something from a distance?"

    Seeing the inexplicably appearing water glass in her hand, she wondered if she hadn't woken up.

    Rubbing her eyes, Jiang Zhi put the water glass back on the bedside table, and tried to use the teleportation method again, but found that no matter what posture she posed, or even chanting various incantations, it would not work.

    After trying hundreds of times, just when she thought she might be hallucinating and was about to give up, the thermos flew into Jiang Zhi's hand again with a snap.

    This time, it actually happened in front of Jiang Zhi's eyes, she was so shocked that she couldn't speak.

    "Easy to use is easy to use, but the chance of success is a bit small!" Jiang Zhi sighed.

    In addition to one more function, her space has become larger. Not only that, but her consciousness can also see the appearance outside the warehouse, but it is a void of darkness, which seems to be developed, and Jiang Zhi can't see it very clearly.

    Walking out of the room, Qiu Chao was riding a spinning bike.

    This spinning bike was modified by himself. It is wrapped with wires and parts that Jiang Zhi can't understand. When you turn the pedals, it can generate electricity. Although it can't compare with the power generated by solar panels, it is absolutely no problem to charge your phone. .

    I don't know how long he has been pedaling, a large puddle of water has accumulated on the floor, and the battery connected to the bicycle has a lot more power than the others.

    Originally heard him say that he had perfect marks in physical chemistry since junior high school, Jiang Zhi thought he was bragging, but now it seems that it is not fake.

    No wonder when I was in school, the teachers always said that if you learn mathematics, physics and chemistry well, you will not be afraid to travel all over the world.

    In the last days, such talents really live a little longer than others.

    "Morning, sister." Seeing Jiang Zhi coming out, Qiu Chao greeted Jiang Zhi while slowing down.

    "How long have you been riding?"

    "2 hours!"

    "You don't want your legs anymore?"

    "It's okay, I'm not tired!" Qiu Chao smiled with two canine teeth, got off the bike slowly, and began to stretch.

    Since fighting Longge that night, although Qiu Chao still looks like a sunny boy on the surface, he has strengthened his training behind his back.

    He knew that he was just an ordinary person, and if he wanted to survive in the last days, he had to improve his physical fitness.

    More importantly, he didn't want to give his sister a hindrance.

    Jiang Zhi walked into the kitchen and took out five ham sausages, a small bag of flour, 10 eggs, and a handful of shallots from the refrigerator.

    Cut these ingredients into cubes and put them into the flour, add eggs, salt and some water and stir until smooth.

    Then take out the pan, brush the oil, scoop the batter on it, turn the pan, wait for one side to bubble, then pick it up with chopsticks and turn it over, until it is golden on both sides.

    The same steps were repeated 20 times, and Jiang Zhi made 20 omelettes.

    He took out 10 sheets, put them in a lunch box and put them in the space, and Jiang Zhi took out the other 10 sheets, and took out two baskets of crab roe soup dumplings, two plates of vinegar, and a hearty breakfast was ready.

    Qiu Chao outside the living room has finished stretching and is now feeding the two cats.

    Seeing Jiang Zhi, he hurried up to help.

    There were 16 soup dumplings in two cages, Qiu Chao ate 10 by himself, and 7 egg pancakes. This amount of food made Jiang Zhi dumbfounded.

    Can a developing boy eat like this?

    "Sister, since you know the end of the world, why did you agree to take me with you? I can't help you."

    Qiu Chao asked while cleaning up the dishes.

    "I said that I once had a dream. In the dream, someone chased after me and called my sister. Do you believe it?"

    Qiu Chao smiled: "That person can't be me, right, sister, where is your family? "

    "No family, I'm just like you, I'm a..."

    Jiang Zhi said easily, but Qiu Chao's hand shaking the bowl: "I'm sorry, sister."

    "It's okay, in the last days, don't you still feel happy and relaxed? "

    "Yes." Qiu Chao walked into the kitchen to wash the dishes.

    Jiang Zhi didn't lie to Qiu Chao, she was indeed an orphan, and she did dream of a little boy chasing after her and calling her sister, and Jiang Zhi was sure that the little boy was not Qiu Chao, as for who it was, it didn't matter.

    After breakfast, Jiang Zhi leaned on Huang Dou and swiped her phone.

    There have been fewer and fewer posts on the Internet these days.

    Topics that used to have hundreds of thousands of calories now only have hundreds of thousands.

    Jiang Zhi knew the reason, some people were gone, and some people's phones couldn't be charged.

    In November, the weather is a little cooler. The highest temperature has dropped from 60 degrees to about 50 degrees. In the morning and evening, the temperature drops to about 37 degrees. People gradually come out of the air-raid shelters and underground garages.

    The power station that was originally burned down was also rebuilt, but the power supply is still on an hourly basis, but three hours more than before.

    There are still 15 days before the extreme cold, and the official base news has also quietly appeared on major websites.

    Some people don't understand the usefulness of the base, and they are still dreaming that social order can be restored as long as the weather cools down.

    More people are cursing why there is still a lottery required to enter the base.

    But when the official announced that entering the base requires daily work to earn supplies, and that supplies can be received for free outside the base, many people shut up.

    However, it’s not that many people don’t have a long-term vision. There is no free lunch in the world. No one knows how long such labor-free supplies can last, and how long such extreme weather can last?

    Because some people don’t know how to use smartphones, this lottery is paper-based. You need to bring your ID card to the local community to get the lottery ticket. If you win the lottery, just keep the ticket stub and enter the base gate when the time comes When you scan the QR code above, you can pass.

    Some people say that it's free, don't want it for nothing, but when it comes to the day of the lottery, they still come to the community hall in a hurry.

    Some families were happy and some were sad. Many people didn't win the lottery that day, but they were not too disappointed considering that the government would continue to distribute supplies.

    Jiang Zhi was full of confidence at first, but in her previous life, she had won the quota to enter the base.

    But when she tore open the lottery ticket, she was dumbfounded. How could it be different from the development in her previous life? Could it be that becoming a superhuman has already used up all her good luck.

    "Sister, I won the lottery!" Qiu Chao smiled and raised the ticket in his hand to Jiang Zhi. After seeing Jiang Zhi's bitter melon-like face, the smile on his face disappeared instantly, and he snatched the ticket from Jiang Zhi's hand without hesitation. ticket, and stuffed the ticket he had drawn into her hand.

    "Sister, our tickets are reversed!"

ʚChapter 25 A Pot of Good "Tea"

    Qiu Chao is very smart, even if Jiang Zhi doesn't say anything about some things, he can still guess from her expressions and actions.

    For example, when drawing lots this time, Jiang Zhi showed a confident and indifferent appearance, thinking that she was a reborn person, so she must have been drawn in the previous life.

    Since Jiang Zhineng won the lottery, Qiu Chao himself became the unstable factor in the team.

    The nervousness he felt because he was afraid of getting Jiang Zhi into trouble was no different from holding the steering wheel in his hands when he took the driver's license test one minute before checking his scores after the college entrance examination.

    When he tore open the lottery ticket and saw that he was also drawn, his worry and tension instantly turned into intense joy.

    Jiang Zhi, who is a strong member of the team, could not detect such emotional changes, or could not experience them.

    At the same time, Qiu Chao also remembered Jiang Zhi's kindness to him, and when he saw that Jiang Zhi didn't win, he would put his ticket into her hand without hesitation.

    "What do I want your ticket for? Didn't Su Yuan say that even if I didn't win, can I still go to Guan Hui?"

    Jiang Zhi didn't take it seriously that she didn't get a spot, let alone that she could go to Guan Hui Going through the back door, many people who won a lottery in the previous life would sell their tickets for clothes or food to keep out the cold.

    For Jiang Zhi who has countless materials, things that can be solved with materials are nothing.

    "Here, you just take it. I know this Guan Hui, and I will go to him tonight!"

    Time passed quickly, the sun went down, and the temperature dropped from 50 degrees to 30 degrees. Qiu Chao went out together, but was stopped by him.

    "Sister, can you let me do the lottery by myself?"

    Jiang Zhi stopped spraying herself with toilet water.

    "Are you sure you can get it?"

    Qiu Chao took out a pack of black things from his pocket and smiled, "Don't worry, sister!"

    Jiang Zhi looked suspiciously at the dark thing in his hand. She didn't remember that she had given Qiu Chao tea, and there were only some ingredients in the refrigerator. Could the dark thing in Qiu Chao's hand be... Thinking of this

    , Jiang Zhi laughed out loud.

    "Sister, wait for my good news!"

    Without refusing to Jiang Zhi, Qiu Chao quickly slipped out of the door and walked towards Min'an Lane where Guan Hui was located.

    The reason why Qiu Chao didn't let Jiang Zhi go was because he had heard rumors about Guan Hui in school before.

    Guan Hui is in his 50s this year. He has a son Guan Xing who is in the same school as him.

    Because of Guan Hui's position, Guan Xing often causes troubles.

    There were too many people and things to provoke, and many rumors gradually emerged. Some said that Guan Hui used the name of finding a tutor for Guan Xing to molest other beautiful women and college students. When he grows up, he will compete with Guan Xing for family property.

    Most of the rumors were aimed at attacking Guan Xing, but they all said that Guan Hui was a lecherous person.

    Regardless of whether the rumors were true or not, Qiu Chao didn't want Jiang Zhi to appear in front of Guan Hui, even if Jiang Zhi had the ability to solve it.

    It is said to be Min'an Lane, but the level of luxury here is no less than that of Chunjiang Community where Jiang Zhi lives.

    The tallest house on the street is where Guan Hui works.

    Qiu Chao took out his mobile phone and clicked on the official website to confirm the address again, and then walked towards the building. Just as he entered the gate, a middle-aged couple came out with sad faces.

    When passing by Qiu Chao, they glanced at each other and then staggered away again.

    Qiu Chao felt a little nervous. From the expressions of the two men, it was not difficult to see that they also came to ask Guan Hui to do something, but for some unknown reason, they failed.

    Standing at the security office at the door, the old man inside was leisurely swiping his phone. He noticed someone standing outside the window. Before Qiu Chao asked, the old man held up a sign that read: Director Guan's office is at the stairs on the second floor Go right to the innermost room.

    It can be seen how many people came to look for him, and the uncle was annoyed by the questions.

    Following the address on the uncle's signboard, Qiu Chao came to Guan Hui's office.

    As soon as he knocked on the door, he heard someone inside yelling to come in.

    The moment he opened the door, cold air blew on Qiu Chao's sweat-soaked clothes, making him shiver uncontrollably.

    "What can I do for you!"

    "Director Guan, I want to consult you about the lottery."

    Guan Hui frowned, "I've said it all. If you didn’t get it, you didn’t get it!”

    After speaking, he strode towards the inner room of the office.

    Although Qiu Chao was taken aback, he looked at the camera facing him in the corner and understood what he meant, so he hurriedly followed.

    "No, Director Guan, you misunderstood me, I'm not talking about this..."

    The two approached the room, and as the heavy door closed, Guan Hui suddenly showed a slightly arrogant smile: "Say it again, What are you looking for me for?"

    Qiu Chao put on a fawning smile: "Isn't it for the lottery? I heard that Director Guan has to listen to everyone, but it works. I'm not here to beg you." "I'm not so

    good Please."

    "I understand, I understand!" As he said, Qiu Chao took out a pack of black things from his pocket, and Guan Hui frowned upon seeing it.

    "What is this?"

    "I have long heard that Director Guan loves drinking tea the most, and he knows tea the best. Have you ever drank Ruzhang water tea?"

    Guan Hui thought for a while and never heard of it. the name.

    "It's strange, I have never heard of this name!"

    "Oh, what a pity, this is comparable to the existence of Wuyi Mountain Dahongpao, how about I make some for you to taste?"

    Qiu Chao pointed to the table in front of him Get a professional cup of tea.

    "You make some."

    After Qiu Chao said this, Guan Hui suddenly became curious, and quickly asked him to make a drink.

    Qiu Chao's method of making tea is not particular at all. Open the teapot, put in the black leaves, add boiling water, wait for the tea leaves to boil, and directly pour a cup for Guan Hui.

    Seeing his unskilled way of making tea and the blue-brown tea soup, Guan Hui's face wrinkled together in disgust: "That's it     ?

    "

, picked up the teacup, leaned to his nose and took a sniff.

    "This doesn't taste like tea."

    "Take a sip and see."

    Curious, Guan Hui took a sip.

    Qiu Chaoxi smiled, and quickly asked: "How is it? Is the entrance normal, but there is something sweet about it?"

    Guan Hui frowned and nodded after giving him such a flicker.

    "Is there still a smell of spring?"

    Guan Hui nodded: "Yes, there are some!"

    "Director Guan, I can still lie to you. If you like it, I have another can!" As he said, Qiu Chao took out an unlabeled tin can from his bag. It was bright yellow and looked very high-end. "It's about my lottery. Take a look, can you help me?" Seeing Guan Hui still

    hesitating , Qiu Chao pointed to supplies such as tens of catties of rice flour and oil by the sofa and said: "Director Guan, what time is it now? These things are often available, but such good tea is not often available!" Guan Hui

    sighed , took out a ticket printed with the word pass from his pocket and handed it to Qiu Chao.

    "Okay, for Ruzhang's water tea, I will make an exception and give you a chance!"

ʚChapter 26

    Qiu Chao wiped his hands on his body excitedly, and then took the ticket that Guan Hui handed over. This dog leg looks like a lowly person, and at the same time, he is very proud of Guan Hui.

    "Thank you so much, Director Guan. I'll give you the tea. I'll send it to you when I find more good tea like this and enter the base.

    "

    "Then Director Guan, please enjoy it, and I won't bother you!"

    Guan Hui nodded, picked up the teacup again, and took a big sip.

    As expected, it was a tea that even he had never heard of. The taste was really different from other teas.

    After Qiu Chao left, Guan Hui picked up the phone and dialed a number called Lao Zhao. After a while, a man with the same pot belly opened the door and walked in.

    "Old Guan, what good things did you get?"

    "Oh, it's amazing, try it." Seeing the man sit down, Guan Hui hurriedly poured him a glass.

    "What kind of tea is this?"

    "A young man sent it. What is it called Ruzhang water tea? It tastes really good. Try it!

    " It's really special!"

    The two tasted it carefully, and praised the pot of tea from the color and aroma to the heavens and the earth.

    Suddenly, the lid of the purple sand teapot on the table was pushed up.

    The two were taken aback, drinking tea for most of their lives, and have never seen any tea that can lift the lid of the teapot when it is brewed.

    "Old Guan, who are you?

    Old Zhao lowered his Mediterranean head and looked closely at the teapot in doubt.

    Guan Hui was also a little confused. He slowly opened the lid of the teapot and picked up a piece of black QQ bouncing stuff from inside. "

    This thing is tea?

    "No, it looks a little familiar, like the fungus that is cooked at home. " "

    "Agaric?" Guan Hui's shocked voice changed!

    Old Zhao was puzzled, he picked up a piece and stuffed it into his mouth, chewed it, and then spat it out: "Bah, bah, bah! What kind of water tea, this is fungus, Lao Guan, you have been deceived!

    " I picked up a piece and stuffed it into my mouth, chewed it and spit it out too!

    "How dare this brat lie to me!" Guan Hui angrily smashed the teapot full of fungus on the ground, but he still felt that there was a special fragrance, damn it!

    "Do you remember what that kid looked like?"

    "He was wearing a peaked cap, I didn't see it clearly."

    Where Guan Hui didn't see it clearly, it was because he didn't look at Qiu Chao squarely.

    "Wait a minute, I'll call the security office and ask them to call out the surveillance!"

    Then, Lao Zhao took out the phone and said something, and the other party responded quickly: "The security office said that the kid was prepared and Come on, keep your head down while walking, and the surveillance only captured the black mole on his chin!"

    Guan Hui patted his thigh angrily: "This kid, I seem to see a black mole on his chin, oh, yes Oh, and he’s still wearing a pair of black-rimmed glasses!"

    "Then arrange your subordinates to check carefully when they enter the base!" "That's the

    only way, it's unlucky, I didn't expect that I'd spend half of my life in the hands of a little ass In the hands of the child!"

    At this time, Qiu Chao had already run away and disappeared, he happily took the ticket, took off his black-rimmed glasses and the fake chin and threw it into the trash can beside him.

    He took off the black-rimmed glasses from Cheng Xiang before, and he picked up the bright yellow tin can in the warehouse of Cheng Zi’s snack shop. The bottom ash sticks to the mouth.

    In order to prevent accidents, he has prepared seven or eight fake buns of this size.

    Qiu Chao can assure you that when he changed his clothes and stood in front of Guan Hui again, Guan Hui would not recognize him.

    Because of power cuts, the street lights on the road have long been turned off.

    There is no moon in the sky, and people who have lost their light sources gradually go home to sleep, and the previously lively Min'an Lane will look deserted.

    Qiu Chao flashed a small flashlight that is common in the market recently, and rushed home quickly. However, when he stepped on the avenue, a pair of feet appeared in a circular light not far away.

    Qiu Chao stopped vigilantly, because the man was still holding a reflective fruit knife in his hand.

    Lifting the flashlight up, isn't this the man of the couple who came out of Guan Hui's office just now?

    Qiu Chao didn't want to confront him head-on, so he stepped back little by little. Just as he was about to run away, he saw the woman standing behind him, also holding a fruit knife in her hand.

    The two of them, one in front of the other, blocked the narrow road.

    "What are you going to do?" Qiu Chao asked in a cold voice, reaching into his pocket, and tightening the gun Jiang Zhi gave him.

    "Did you get the ticket?"

    "You didn't get it, how could I get it!" "You

    are talking nonsense, I clearly saw you go in with a bulging bag, but now the bag is full, you must have got it!"

    "What on earth do you want to do?"

    "Young man, give me the ticket, and I won't make things difficult for you, otherwise..."

    Qiu Chao turned sideways and looked left and right at the approaching man and woman. The man seemed to be crazy. The hand holding the knife was so hard that the knuckles turned white.

    And the woman was a little timid, it should be the first time to do this kind of thing.

    Qiu Chao didn't wait. After analyzing the situation of the two of them, he quickly rushed to the woman, hit the woman's wrist, grabbed the knife from her hand, and pressed it against her neck.

    The two middle-aged people were not as agile as the young people. What's more, Qiu Chao had been exercising since he followed Jiang Zhi. After the incident with Brother Long, he even stepped up his training.

    As for why he didn't use a gun, it was because there was no silencer installed on his gun. If he fired a shot blindly, it would be troublesome to attract other people.

    "Let go of my wife!" The man panicked.

    Qiu Chao's eyes were cold, but he didn't want to kill people. He had neither space nor a car. On such a street, it was extremely troublesome to deal with the corpse and the scene.

    "Let go of your wife? Then wait for you to rob me?"

    "You...what do you want?"

    "I don't want to cause trouble, and I don't want to care who you rob. Now, you put down your knife and back away from this street. I'll let your wife go!" Qiu Chao said while holding the woman back.

    He had to keep a certain distance, even if these two people caught up afterwards, he could still get rid of them with his current physical strength.

    "Okay...okay...I'll retreat now!"

    The man was about to put down the knife in his hand, when a beautiful female voice came from the darkness further away.

    "You want to leave after bullying my brother?"

    Qiu Chao's eyes lit up: "Sister?"

    Jiang Zhi walked slowly to the woman, and took out a ticket with the word "Pass" from the side pocket of her jacket.

    The woman was terrified, and she asked tremblingly, "You...you...how would you know?" "

    I'll just take this ticket, and it's the price you paid for robbing my brother!"

    "No! I got it, why give it to you, if I give it to you, I will die!" The woman twisted wildly, and even Qiu Chao could hardly control it.

    Jiang Zhi took out a gun and put it on her head: "So my brother deserves to be robbed by you? He's only 18 years old! Does he not want to live?"

ʚChapter 27

    The woman was left speechless by Jiang Zhi's words, her chest rose and fell, she hesitated for a long time, but she couldn't say anything.

    On the other hand, the man saw that he failed to rob, and was robbed of his only ticket by others, so he was so angry that he raised his knife and rushed towards Jiang Zhi.

    Jiang Zhi snorted coldly, turned her head, raised her leg, and kicked the man's heart, sending him flying several meters.

    "Guan Hui is so greedy, you and your husband must know it. As long as you give him a little favor, he will give you the ticket without hesitation.

    " , you husband and wife, whenever you go hungry for a few meals, the materials for exchanging tickets will come out, but you don’t want to save money, and you don’t have the money to buy them? Going to Guan Hui empty-handed is because he feels that he is being taken advantage of, and the two of you should be cooperating Whoring for nothing?"

    "Of course, Guan Hui is not a good person, but what good things are you two?"

    Jiang Zhi tore off the only fig leaf, and the man's face turned red with anger.

    "Now the world is in chaos, the strong prey on the weak, there is no right or wrong!" The man defended himself.

    Jiang Zhi smiled: "You're right, since that's the case, I can return this ticket to you..."

    The man's face was clearly in disbelief, and before he could be happy, Jiang Zhi added: "I Only one of you, whoever survives, I will give this ticket to whoever!"

    After speaking, Jiang Zhi gave Qiu Chao a look, and the other party put the knife back into the woman's hand in a very sensible way, and stood back beside Jiang Zhi .

    The husband and wife were holding the knife in a daze.

    The man came to his senses first, and he said to the woman, "Don't be afraid, my wife. Guns are banned in our country. They must be imitation toys."

    Boom!

    Jiang Zhi shot the man in the leg!

    "Ah—you...how dare you hide..."

    The woman was terrified by the scream, and at the same time, the way she looked at her husband changed: "This... this... ticket was originally... I got it." The man panicked

    . God: "Honey, didn't we make an appointment to go to the base together?" "

    But... she said that whoever among us is alive will give the ticket to whoever, she doesn't seem to be joking." The woman held a knife in both hands and pointed My husband approached tremblingly.

    "Stupid girl, you...don't believe her nonsense!" The man was in a hurry, ignoring the wound on his leg, he put his hands on the ground and kept backing away!

    "It's all your fault... You insisted on saying that you came to rob other people's tickets. It's all right now. All the tickets I got have been robbed. It's all your fault, it's all your fault!

    " He stabbed, but he didn't expect the man to be prepared, a roll, and the woman missed the stab.

    Taking advantage of the woman's thrust, the man kicked the woman's side waist, and the woman fell heavily to the ground.

    Seeing that the woman had no strength to resist, the man rushed over and grabbed the knife vigorously and stabbed it in the woman's chest without stopping.

    "You..." The woman looked at the knife on her chest in surprise, and then at the ferocious man in front of her. Then, her eyes slowly lost their light, her head tilted, and she lost her life.

    The man was panting heavily. He dragged his badly injured leg, stood up slowly, and limped up to Jiang Zhi: "The ticket...give me the ticket."

    Jiang Zhi sighed, raised her hand, and faced the man A shot to the head covered in his wife's blood.

    "A ruthless thing deserves to ask me for a ticket!"

    Putting the bodies of the two back into the space, Jiang Zhi took out a bucket of water.

    Qiu Chao took the rag, and consciously cleaned the blood from the scene: "Sure enough, before you are in a desperate situation, everyone will say good things, but once you really have no choice, even the husband and wife will turn against each other."

    After all the blood stains were cleaned up, Qiu Chao poured water into the sewer beside him, and sighed after confirming that he couldn't see it: "Sister, if we are also in a desperate situation, don't hesitate to shoot me to death!"

    "Of course I won't hesitate!" Jiang Zhi rolled her eyes, hugged her chest, turned and left.

    Qiu Chao Yile smiled and followed.

    "Sister, you won't, otherwise you wouldn't follow me because you were worried about me."

    "Shut your mouth!"

    "Sister, you are arrogant!"

    "..."

    Distance is extremely cold It's been a few days, these days Jiang Zhi and Qiu Chao frantically demolished the house, the stove, cabinets in the kitchen, custom-made bookshelves in the study, and even a small screw on the door and door frame were unscrewed and put into the space.

    These are all materials, wood can be used to burn fire, and metal can be handed in.

    In the memory of the previous life, when the citizens of City A enter the base, they will be issued a City A ID card, which acts like an ID card. The currency that can be circulated in the base—the material point is stored in it in the form of numbers.

    There are two ways to work on the base.

    One is to work for the government, such as scientific research personnel, technical jobs, etc., and some are to sell their labor, such as cleaning, shopping malls and supermarket salespersons, etc. There are many occupations.

    In her previous life, Jiang Zhi relied on her business acumen to get a job selling weapons in the base.

    On the 30th of every month, the officials will put their material points into their ID cards.

    The other is to go out to find supplies and bring them back to exchange with the official.

    There are many things that can be exchanged for material points, such as fuel, metal, food, etc., as long as you feel that you have too much, you can exchange them for fear of expiration.

    If such people are lucky, they can go out and bring back supplies enough for Jiang Zhi in his previous life to eat and drink for a whole year.

    But if you are not lucky, you may never come back.

    It can be said that high returns are accompanied by high risks.

    There are even places like archives in the base, a bit like a bank before the end of the world.

    However, its function is more advanced than that of the bank. Except for the storage of materials, other things can be stored.

    Take food as an example, you save two compressed biscuits that are about to expire, and they will sell the biscuits to people who want to eat now at a price of 2% higher than the original price according to the aging.

    When you come to pick it up again, you can pick up the fresher biscuits or pick up the supplies.

    This institution is affectionately called "pawn shop!"

    Because of its existence, many materials are used, and it can be regarded as the official "storage space" for ordinary people.

    Qiu Chao was dismantling the faucet in the bathroom. Suddenly, he seemed to think of something, and hurried to the living room and asked Jiang Zhi who was dismantling the TV and projector: "Sister, if we go to the base, will we encounter more supernatural powers?" Or, if we meet someone with a higher level than you, won't we be in danger?"

    After his reminder, Jiang Zhi fell into deep thought.

    She had forgotten this time, but when the extreme cold comes, it will also be accompanied by a strong snowstorm, which can be dozens of times more powerful than a typhoon in summer.

    At that time, there will be a blizzard, and the heavy snow will block the entrance and exit on the first floor, and the windows will be blown away by the storm. No matter how strong the pressure is, her house will be uninhabitable.

    "We still have to go!"

    [PS: I beg everyone, please don't talk about finding a place to live, if you have supplies, you don't have to go to crowded places, etc., please, please, this is a novel, we need people! Contradictions are needed! Need a plot! Otherwise, I will write something, so stop making "unreasonable" voices. In addition, the corpse is a kind of resource, which is useful in the later stage. The heroine deliberately hoarded it, so I will not spoil it! 】

ʚChapter 28 The Base

    The two of them dismantled the house for two full days. Even with the air conditioner, they were tired and sweaty.

    Lying on the dining table, Jiang Zhi took out a big iced watermelon, split it in half, inserted a spoon and handed half of it to Qiu Chao.

    This watermelon is really sweet, just like what the melon seller said, sweeter than first love!

    "Sister, have you been to the base in your previous life? Tell me about it."

    Jiang Zhi felt that there was nothing to hide, so she simply told him that when she heard that a lot of supplies were needed to rent a house at the base, Qiu Chao stopped eating the watermelon, picked up tools and ran downstairs.

    "Why are you going? It's so hot outside and the electricity is cut off!"

    "I'll be back in a while!"

    Jiang Zhi didn't know what medicine he was selling in the gourd, so she just let him go.

    After a long time, he ran back with a bunch of auto parts in his hands.

    "Sister, there are a lot of unwanted soaking cars in our underground garage. I just dismantled one!"

    Looking at the familiar green license plate, Jiang Zhi leaned back slightly. How come Qiu Chao dismantled it like she forgot in the garage? What about the commercial vehicle?

    "Sister, look, these places are all made of metal. There is still more than half of that car that I have not dismantled. If you follow me, I will dismantle all four wheels!

    " Also, look at the three-way catalytic converter on this car, sister, this thing is very valuable, the main component in it is platinum group metals, platinum group metals include ruthenium (Ru), rhodium (Rh), palladium (Pd), Osmium (Os), iridium (Ir), and platinum (Pt) are six metal elements. Generally speaking, the total amount of these three precious metals is about 1.5-2 grams in the catalyst used in a car." "Among them     platinum The price is relatively cheap compared to palladium, about 200-400 yuan per gram, but the rhodium element is terrible, the highest is 4000 yuan per gram, the price is equivalent to more than ten times the price of gold..."

    Qiu Chao's eyebrows were beaming, and he was so logical that he almost wagged his tail to the sky, like a cute big golden retriever!

    Seeing his excited appearance, Jiang Zhi gave up the idea of ​​telling him that it was her own car that was dismantled.

    "Let's go, let's go down now, and dismantle as much as we can!"

    Compared with Qiu Chao's meticulous car dismantling, Jiang Zhi prefers to dismantle other people's license plates. No one is there, and the black beans in the space are released. Just a heavy paw, let alone the license plate, the car will fall apart like a toy.

    In the memory of previous lives, the extreme cold did not come suddenly, but gradually dropped from November 1st. At first, it only dropped by 2-3 degrees, and then it dropped by 5-6 degrees, and finally became 10-15 degrees. One drop.     On November 15th, the temperature will become 0 degrees, so people in the previous life used the 15th as the dividing line, as the beginning of the extreme cold, and in mid-December, the temperature will drop to minus 60 degrees.     The temperature of more than minus 60 degrees is only the temperature of city A. If it is in a high latitude area, the temperature can even drop to more than minus 120 degrees.     The two of them and the cat stayed in the underground garage until November 14th, a day before the extreme cold began, before they stopped. The metals that had been dismantled in Jiang Zhi's space had already reached tens of tons.     Not to mention the three-way catalytic converter that Qiu Chao was talking about, the two of them almost dismantled the soaked car in Chunjiang Community!     City A is a southern city without heating. When Qiu Chao and Jiang Zhi got up, they obviously felt that the temperature had dropped a lot compared to yesterday. They put on cotton clothes and packed up the solar panels and batteries placed on the balcony.     Jiang Zhi took one last look at the house she had lived in for many years, and her heart was full of emotion.     Finally, she removed the anti-theft door to enter the house, and she left with satisfaction.     Many people in the community are also packing their things, it seems that they are also going to the base.     Finding a hidden location, Jiang Zhi let out her own space, the Unimog off-road car that she hadn't driven for a long time.

    Looking at the mighty and domineering RV, Qiu Chao yelled: "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Sister, do you still have this thing?" "Don't compare, get in the car     !

    "

The curtain was drawn, and the two cats were let out.

    The weather is getting colder and colder, and the two of them have to get used to it, otherwise they will stay in the space all the time, and when they are released again, no one can accept the change from the original normal temperature to a sudden minus 60 degrees.

    The ancestors of cats are desert animals, which are resistant to heat but not cold. It has been said on the Internet that the Siberian tiger can withstand minus 40 degrees. The two mutated kittens should be more resistant to cold than it.

    But tolerance to the cold does not mean that you are not afraid of the cold, Jiang Zhi still felt distressed and gave them a little sun.

    The space in the carriage is just right for a person, but it is crowded for two kittens.

    The two of them huddled together, facing the little sun, and snoring comfortably. It wasn't until Qiu Chao assembled the dismantled auto parts into small radios that he realized that the two idiots had burnt their beards.

    The two oversized cat heads kept smoking, so frightened that Qiu Chao hurriedly turned off the little sun!

    There is a super-large mountain range at the intersection of the three cities of A, B, and C, which presents an irregular equilateral triangle on the map, covering an area of ​​more than 50,000 square kilometers.

    The endless mountains were hollowed out, and an oversized human sanctuary was built inside.

    Among them, it is divided into three parts: A city, B city and C city.

    Due to Guanhui's continuous bribery, the city A is full of people. No, there is a long queue of people entering the city A with tickets, and some people who go late can only get stuck on the expressway.

    In order to prevent people from hiding in the car and smuggling, each car has to be checked inside and out, so that the speed of entering the base will be even slower.

    From morning to evening, it was Jiang Zhi's turn. After a series of checks, the two finally entered the base.

    Qiu Chao originally thought that the interior of the base was deep in the mountains, and it should be dark, but he didn't expect that some thinner parts of the mountain on the top were directly dug through and covered with a thick layer of glass-like objects, as if installing a window on the mountain.

    The light passing through the windows, coupled with the lights in the base itself, made the entire ticket checking hall bright like daytime.

    There is a straight main road in the base, which is a wide 16-lane road, leading directly to the inner tower.

    There are houses on both sides of the road, along the mountain, the heights are staggered, because there are too many houses, it is really impossible to count.

    What's even more amazing is that the plants inside are different from those outside, they are full of greenery and full of vitality.

    Jiang Zhi suddenly remembered the seeds in her own space, and maybe she could try to plant them here.

    Following the convoy, Jiang Zhi drove the car into the underground garage. Large vehicles are on the second basement level, so she had to drive down another level.

    Jiang Zhi originally wanted to find a place to put the car into the space, but because of the cameras all over her head, she had to give up.

ʚChapter 29 Renting a House

    But the camera also has the advantage of a camera, so there is no need to worry about the car being stolen, not to mention, her car is not so easy to be stolen.

    Following the memory, Jiang Zhi came to the material exchange point of the round tower in the center of the base.

    Because most people go straight to the official free Chase shop, and those who haven’t carefully checked the base introduction at the ticket gate can’t think of it for a while, so there are very few people queuing here.

    After asking the staff to borrow a small trolley, Jiang Zhi and Qiu Chao took a pile of discarded parts that had been dismantled from the underground garage to the exchange office.

    Looking at the various blue and green license plates, the staff at the exchange office looked at the two of them as if they were looking at a car thief.

    Many people in the base came in with their own trucks, and the staff did not doubt how much goods they pulled.

    After weighing, testing, and finally, the two went back and forth dozens of times, pulled more than 6,000 catties of steel plates, and exchanged more than 12,000 points for supplies.

    In Jiang Zhi's memory, he worked part-time at the weapon shop in the base in his previous life, earning only 200 material points a month, and this was the high-paying job that many people dreamed of.

    The most basic place to live in the base is the official free Datong bunk. The bunk room is very long, with bunks on both sides and an aisle in the middle. It can accommodate more than 200 people. Each person has a small bed. If you are lucky, you There is someone who loves cleanliness by his side, and if he is unlucky, he will suffer.

    Above the bed is a cabinet that needs to be rented for money. The price is not expensive, and 5 material points can be rented for one month.

    During this period, the authorities will not spend a lot of manpower to search for the three melons and two dates of ordinary people. Once the luggage is stolen and they don't rent a cabinet, they can only blame themselves for being unlucky.

    Because men and women are separated in the whole shop, some inseparable families, or people with some savings in their hands will choose more advanced capsule rooms.

    The capsule room is independent. Once you check in, you need to swipe your ID card to enter. After entering, the door is sealed and cannot be opened from the outside. The privacy is relatively good, but the sound insulation effect is average.

    Although it sleeps like a coffin, there are still a large number of people who choose to live in it, and the price is 60 points a month.

    In her previous life, Jiang Zhi slept in a capsule room for 5 years. As a person who doesn't like confined spaces, she just got used to it.

    In addition, there are single apartments of various sizes, ranging from 5 square meters to 60 square meters, and the price also ranges from 800-3000 material points per month.

    The more advanced ones are 90 square meters with 2 bedrooms and 1 living room, 120 square meters with 3 bedrooms and 2 living rooms, and 180 square meters with 4 bedrooms and 3 living rooms. The prices are 4500, 6000 and 9000 material points per month respectively.

    Of course, if you really have money to burn, you can also choose to go to the villa area near the round tower, a separate set, and you can see the blue sky and white clouds outside through the window above your head. The price is about 15,000 supplies per month.

    The people who can live there are almost all the bigwigs who invested tens of billions when the official base was built, and even Jiang Zhi couldn't match it.

    After some selection, Jiang Zhi and Qiu Chao finally chose a 90-square-meter apartment with 2 bedrooms and 1 living room.

    After paying two months' rent in one go, the two of them only had 3,000 points of supplies left. Originally, Qiu Chao planned to deposit all of them into Jiang Zhi's ID card, but Jiang Zhi still gave him half, just in case something urgent , and it is more convenient, not to mention, most of the steel plates at the material exchange point are dismantled by Qiu Chao, so I can at most help him carry them.

    "Sister, when I earn more supplies, I'll exchange it for Dabieye over there!" Qiu Chao was so excited that he rushed towards the address given by the staff with his luggage!     Looking at Qiu Chao who was carrying two large bags and three suitcases, Jiang Zhikong walked behind him with his hands, feeling a sense of relief in his heart that "my family has a younger brother who is just growing up".     The house chosen by the two is 12 buildings in the A-16 area. Because it is close to the center of the mountain, the floor is very high, with 99 floors.     Jiang Zhi chose the top floor, because every house on the top floor has a terrace that outsiders cannot enter. The location of the terrace is still below the windows on the top of the mountain. There is light during the day, which is suitable for plant growth.

    But when taking the elevator, Jiang Zhi regretted it. She was used to one elevator and one household, but forgot to share the same elevator with so many people.

    Although there are seven or eight elevators in this building, when newcomers move in, everyone carries a big luggage, so it's not too slow to carry it.

    Finally, after waiting for more than ten minutes, the two reached the 99th floor.

    There are 6 households on the 99th floor. Because it is in a cave, there is no distinction between north and south. Jiang Zhi took advantage of the fact that no one came to this floor, picked the one with the best light, and took out a bright red one from her bag. "Fu" is pasted on it, and it looks festive and can indicate that there are people living inside.

    It is said that it is a residence, but the equipment inside is similar to that of a hotel. You need to swipe your ID card to enter the door, and then register the owner’s information at the entrance. After the process is over, the house will be successfully registered in your name. Insert it into the card slot, and the electricity and water charges will be automatically deducted from the ID card.

    The facilities in the room are very simple, two rooms, a living room, a kitchen, and two bathrooms (one of which is in the master bedroom).

    There are white walls everywhere, and smooth gray tiles underfoot.

    All other furniture is absent here, including curtains.

    Fortunately, Jiang Zhi's building is 10 floors higher than the one opposite, so she is not afraid of peeping people.

    On the whole, it can't compare with Jiang Zhi's 300-square-meter bungalow in Chunjiang Community, but it is still clean and tidy.

    Looking at the phone, it was already 8 o'clock in the evening. After reading the interior, the two hurriedly registered information at the entrance. However, just as they inserted the card into the card slot, there was a knock on the door.

    Qiu Chao opened the door suspiciously, and saw a well-dressed man wearing gold-rimmed glasses.

    "Who are you looking for?" Ever since he saw that dog-like person in Chengxiang, Qiu Chao has never had a good impression of this kind of person.

    "Neighbor, hello, it's like this. My wife and I chose this floor when we entered the base. It seems that your balcony has the best lighting position. My wife likes to grow flowers. If you don't If you mind, can we switch?"

    "No, my sister also loves to grow flowers!" Qiu Chao refused flatly.

    The man didn't expect Qiu Chao to refuse so decisively. He looked back at his angry wife behind him, and asked Qiu Chao with a smile, "Little brother, I can exchange supplies with you! Is that okay?" Qiu Chao was about to refuse, but Jiang

    Zhi Stop him: "What supplies do you have?"

    Seeing that Jiang Zhi was easy to talk, the man took out 20 pieces of compressed biscuits from the bag he was carrying, and showed Jiang Zhi stupidly. She thought the supplies the man was talking about were good things. There are only 40 supply points for these 20 packs of compressed biscuits, and it is not enough to rent a capsule room in the A-8 area next to it. What's more, there are thousands of such compressed biscuits in my bag.

    Jiang Zhi's face darkened: "No change!"

    Boom!

    The door was closed.

    In order to prevent the young couple from continuing to entangle, Jiang Zhi successfully registered the house in a few clicks.

    Seeing the sign of the villain on the door lock after the registration was successful, the woman outside shouted excitedly at his husband: "Why don't you change it! Why don't they change it? I just want this house, husband, if you give it to me again!" I said go!"

ʚChapter 30

    The young couple quarreled in front of Jiang Zhi's house for a while, and finally chose the house opposite.

    "Sister, I checked around, there is no surveillance in this house!" Qiu Chao scanned the house back and forth with his mobile phone in one hand and a small object he assembled himself in the other.

    Jiang Zhi laughed out loud, she didn't think of this incident, if Qiu Chao's identity was replaced as a reborn person, maybe he could do better than herself.

    After opening the luggage, Jiang Zhi took out the curtains from the inside, cut them briefly and asked Qiu Chao to step on the suitcase and hang them up. After confirming that no one (drones, cameras, etc.) Take things out of the space.

    The first thing I took out was Huangdou's favorite sofa. This sofa is made of cowhide. It is cold and cool to sleep on. However, under the claws of the kitten, it has become tattered. But Huangdou likes it surprisingly, so Jiang Zhi never threw it away. .

    There is also Heidou's favorite kitten rug, which was specially customized by Jiang Zhi based on a photo of the two of them. The size of the blanket was also enlarged in proportion to the size of the two of them. From the original 50 cm to the current 3 meters long, Jiang Zhi There are 20 such carpets in the space, which can be regarded as witnesses of their body changes.

    Next comes pots and pans, tables, chairs, beds, wardrobes and other furniture.

    Jiang Zhi is not afraid that someone will come to check and see this. People who can live in the same building as her are either rich or expensive. It is almost 11 o'clock in the evening, and there are still many people downstairs who are moving furniture. There are beds and sofas It's normal.

    Busy until 12 o'clock at night, the two finally finished decorating the house.

    I glanced at my phone. On the 16th, the temperature dropped a little, and it was already minus 3 degrees. The two of them were already at a high position, but now they feel cold after being idle.

    Jiang Zhi took out a small sun to keep warm from the space, and took out two buckets of instant noodles that had been filled with hot water five years ago and a box of fragrant braised beef. Just as she was about to start eating, there was another knock on the door Voice.

    Jiang Zhi didn't want to talk to her at all, but she ignored her, and the other party kept knocking. After knocking for about a minute, Jiang Zhi finally opened the door. After a closer look, she was really the woman who said she wanted to change rooms with her a few hours ago.

    The woman was wrapped in a white down jacket, and when she saw Jiang Zhi, she bowed slightly to her.

    "Miss, I'm sorry to bother you before. I... just lost my child not long ago. I have postpartum depression and mental instability. Here are some cookies I made myself. I'm giving it to you as an apology."

    The woman smiled softly, and she couldn't see what was wrong. Jiang Zhi took the biscuit and said with a smile, "We are all neighbors, so don't worry about these little things!

    " The woman nodded to Jiang Zhi, turned around and entered her house.

    Jiang Zhi returned to the living room and put a plate of cookies on the table.

    "This little biscuit looks delicious!" Qiu Chao picked up a piece curiously, put it in front of his nose and smelled it, the rich milk fragrance, just smelling it, couldn't help but want to eat a piece.

    "Then you are really not afraid of death?"

    "Huh!" Qiu Chao threw the biscuit on the plate in disgust, as if the biscuit was stained with shit.

    "Look at it!"

    Jiang Zhi picked from the inside, picked up a piece, and gently exerted force with both hands, the biscuit shattered from the middle, and at the same time, an embroidery needle was exposed in front of the two of them.

    "Fuck, the most poisonous woman's heart!" The moment Qiu Chao saw the silver light, a layer of cold sweat broke out on Qiu Chao's back.

    Jiang Zhi broke open all the biscuits on the plate, and finally found 5 needles from inside.

    If Jiang Zhi accidentally ate a piece, it would be a trivial matter if it got stuck in the mouth, but it would be over if it was eaten in the stomach. Now the price of an operation would be very high.

    "This woman is too much!" Qiu slapped the table angrily.

    "Reciprocity, later, you throw this thing at her door." Jiang Zhi took out a box of dusty thumbtacks from the space, the color of which was very similar to the color of the floor tiles.

    "Sister, it has to be you!" Qiu Chao took the thumbtack with a smile.

    After eating, Jiang Zhi put the water in the two bathrooms that was exposed to the sun in the extreme heat before. The barrel is a wooden barrel, which has a particularly good heat preservation effect. Even in the current environment of minus 3 degrees, it takes a long time to refill it after taking it out. You need cold water to drink jio.

    This temperature is the most comfortable to take a bath, and you can also flush the toilet after use, so there is no waste at all.

    The water in the base is divided into two types, one is domestic water that has only been filtered once, and the other is mountain spring water under the mountains. After testing, the quality is definitely higher than the standard for drinking. Of course, the charging methods for the two kinds of water It is also different, domestic water is 3 material points per ton, and drinking water is 6.

    The electricity in the base is provided by a large power station 5,000 meters away from the base. In addition, many solar panels and tall wind power generation devices are also covered in the sunny place of the entire mountain range.

    Although the equipment is very complete, it requires a lot of manpower and material resources to maintain, so the price is not cheap. The price of a kilowatt-hour of electricity is 1 material point. Take the common 1.5-horsepower air conditioner at home, which can consume 26.4 kilowatt-hours of electricity in 24 hours. , that is, 26.4 material points. If you open it for three days, you can rent a capsule room for one month.

    Jiang Zhi and Qiu Chao are the aborigines of City A, and the indoor temperature is basically below zero in winter, so a room with minus 3 degrees can still be tolerated by the two of them, as long as they cover it with a thick quilt.

    In the cat litter of the two big cats, Jiang Zhi spread thick cotton mats. The two cats, who used to always keep the sofa and the carpet in the well, now huddled together and licked each other from time to time.

    When I woke up the next day, many people moved in one after another downstairs. Even the top floor where Jiang Zhi was located had already lived in 4 families.

    After washing up, Jiang Zhiben planned to go to the terrace to install the solar panels, but saw that the outside was gray and the sky began to snow.

    The temperature dropped a little during the day and is now minus 5 degrees.

    In another month, the temperature will drop to minus 60 degrees. Even in the base where it is warm in winter and cool in summer, it will be minus 20 degrees. The dream of outdoor planting may be shattered, or you can go to the material store in the base to see if there is a sun room materials to sell.

    Just do what she said, Jiang Zhi put on the cotton-padded clothes and took Qiu Chao out. While waiting for the elevator, she met a woman and her husband from the opposite door, but her husband's feet are a little lame now, and he stumbled when he walked.

    When the woman saw Jiang Zhi, her face was full of anger, but she still faked a smile and said good morning to Jiang Zhi.

    "Good morning neighbor, did you like the little biscuits last night?"

    In terms of smirking, Jiang Zhi didn't cover it up: "It's so delicious, your craftsmanship is awesome, if you have any, give me more next time Give me some!"

    After finishing speaking, he looked at the man's foot that was so painful that he couldn't touch the ground, and that look just said: I threw the nails, you give it once, I sprinkle it once, there are plenty of ways to cure you!

    PS: Don't learn the dirty tricks in the article. In reality, you will squat oranges and lose money!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

17.3K 547 9
In which Tegan, Beck and Jade have been dating and utterly over the moon in love with one another Or In which the last Vega comes to Hollywood Arts...
37K 341 93
Author: Milky Sweet Category: Science Fiction Space 297,900 words | Full text Update: 2022-10-19 The end of the world breaks out, and Tang Anan retur...
78.1K 8.1K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...
3.2K 50 28
[Non-traditional unlimited streaming] [The male and female protagonists have thick cheating fingers! Very rough! ] [Full text is free, Buddhist updat...