Somniphobia

By Azrabooks2005

!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it... More

Chapter 1. Thunder storm
Chapter 2. Staying the night
Chapter 3. Part two of staying the night
Chapter 4. Falling asleep
Chapter 5. The best sleep ever
Chapter 6. Leaving...
Chapter 7. Pain and tears
Chapter 8. Mr Tinkles
Chapter 9. Love birds
Chapter 10. Leaving for work
Chapter 11. Cuddles
Chapter 12. Shopping
Chapter 13. The warehouse
Chapter 14. Cramps
Chapter 15. Confident
Chapter 16. Being Bad
Chapter 17. Bad Day
Chapter 18. When the time is right
Chapter 19. The rival gang
Chapter 20. Getting Aria back
Chapter 21. Caring for each other
Chapter 22. Special day
Chapter 23. Aria's surprise
Chapter 24. After care
Chapter 25. Creepy stare
Chapter 26. Punishment
Chapter 27. Returning to work
Chapter 28. The meeting part two
Chapter 29. Hyper Aria
Chapter 30. Angry caleb
Chapter 31. The appointment
Chapter 32. Scary thoughts
Chapter 33. Separation anxiety
Chapter 34. Daddys office
Chapter 35. Bratty Aria
Chapter 36. "I own you princess"
Chapter 37. A night to remember
Chapter 38. Part 2 A night to remember
Chapter 39. Unexpected visitor
Chapter 40. Murder scene
Chapter 41. Being strong
Chapter 42. Facing her nightmares
Chapter 43. Healing process
Chapter 44. Special dinner
Chapter 45. Part 2 of Special dinner
Chapter 46. Opening up
Chapter 47. Beautiful
Chapter 48. Check up
Chapter 49. Commotion
Chapter 50. Baby clothes
Chapter 51. Bad princess
Chapter 52. Finishing the job
Chapter 53. Bloody Caleb
Chapter 54. Space
Chapter 55. Frustrating
Chapter 56. Sorrow
Chapter 57. Nightmares
Chapter 58. Forgive me
Chapter 59. Recurring dream
Chapter 60. Dr Ron
Chapter 61. Arias Birthday
Chapter 62. Part two of Arias birthday
Chapter 63. Arias wedding dress
Chapter 64. Anxiety
Chapter 65. Daddys voice
Chapter 66. Cravings
Chapter 67. Spending time together
Chapter 68. Wedding preparations
Chapter 69. The room
Chapter 70. Change of plans
Chapter 71. Reassuring Aria
Chapter 72. Coloring book
Chapter 74. Frightening busy day
Chapter 75. Picnic date
Chapter 76. Late night cookies
Chapter 77. Meeting daddy's gang members
Chapter 78. Cookout
Chapter 79. The wedding
Chapter 80. Part two of The wedding
Chapter 81. Part three of The wedding
Chapter 82. Mr and Mrs Blackwood
Chapter 83. Part two of Mr and Mrs Blackwood
Chapter 84. Part three of Mr and Mrs Blackwood
Chapter 85. The next morning
Chapter 86. First time airplane ride
Chapter 87. My grandmother
Chapter 88. Calebs grandmother Lydia
Chapter 89. Cooking lessons
Chapter 90. Lovely family gathering
Chapter 91. Part two of lovely family gathering
Chapter 92. Exciting news
Chapter 93. Nonna's wooden spoon
Chapter 94. Unexpected date night
Chapter 95. Needy little princess
Chapter 96. Last day in London
Chapter 97. Tragic arrival
Chapter 98. Delightful surprise
Chapter 99. Ace Blackwood
Chapter 100. The Blackwood Family

Chapter 73. Nightmare disorder

596 11 0
By Azrabooks2005

Caleb POV
My phone started ringing waking me up from my sleep. Aria tightened her grip on my shoulder thinking I was going to leave her. I answered the phone so I wouldn't wake her up from her sleep.

"Mr Blackwood this is Dr Rons office he told me to leave you a message regarding your wife Aria Blackwood." A soft spoken woman spoke up when I answered the phone.

"Is this about the specialist he wanted us to talk to?" I asked her remembering Ron mentioning a specialist for Aria.

"Yes sir he is heading your way now with the specialist he just wanted to give you a heads up ahead of time before they arrive." She explained. "Thank you for letting me know." I told her before I hung up the phone.

Aria was still sleeping I didn't want to wake her because I wanted her to get as much sleep as she could. I got out of the bed slowly and carefully so i wouldn't wake her up.

She whined a little but stayed asleep when I gave her the stuffed animals to hug. I went in our closet picking out an outfit for her and myself to get ready for when Dr Ron comes.

I got dressed in my clothes before I picked out Arias outfit for the day. While she was still sleeping I slowly started taking off her clothes so I could change her into the new outfit.

"D-daddy I w-wanna s-sleep." She whined softly. "I know princess let daddy just get you dressed and you can sleep." She sat up with her eyes closed so I could put on her clothes.

I laid her back down once I finished. Kissing her head before covering her in the blanket letting her sleep.

I went downstairs so I could clean up the area a little. I picked up all of Arias stuff from the living room organizing it in her playroom. I started cooking breakfast so when she woke she could eat something.

I heard the door bell ring I walked over to the front door to open it. Dr Ron and another man stood next to him slightly taller than Dr Ron and much younger than him like in his mid twenties.

"Come in." They walked inside following me to the kitchen so I could finish making breakfast.

"Caleb I would like to introduce you to Jose Sanchez he is a specialist in sleeping disorders." I shook his hand before they sat down at the kitchen counter.

"D-daddy." I heard Aria call for me from the stairs. I turned off the stove before I went to get her. "Come here princess Dr Ron is here." She ran towards me hugging me.

"Did you have a nightmare princess?" I asked her noticing her cheeks were wet. She nodded her head to answer me. "I'm sorry princess I was trying to make you breakfast before you woke up." She kissed my stomach looking up at me.

"I-it's o-okay d-daddy I-it w-wasn't t-that b-bad." I planted a small kiss on her lips wiping her wet cheeks with my thumbs.

I held her hand as we walked back towards the kitchen where Dr Ron and Dr Sanchez were sitting.

I helped her get into the chair to sit down at the kitchen counter across from Ron. I put her plate in front of her so she could start eating.

"Do you guys want some breakfast as well?" I asked them before I sat down next to Aria. "No we've already eaten thank you Caleb." Ron responded.

"This is Dr Sanchez he's a specialist in sleeping disorders I brought him over so he can try to help you with your sleeping problems." Ron explained to Aria as she ate her breakfast.

"Hello Aria it's nice meeting you." Jose reached out to shake her hand. She hesitated for a moment before she shook his hand. I pulled her chair closer to me so she felt a little more at ease.

I fed her the rest of her food while Ron and Jose went over everything Ron already knew about Aria.

"Here drink some juice princess." She tilted her head up a little so she could drink the juice. "Are you full princess or do you want more?" I asked her before I took her plate.

"N-no I-I'm f-full d-daddy." She kissed my cheek before I got up to take her plate. "Are you ready Aria?" Ron asked her making sure she was ready. "Y-yeah I-I'm r-ready." She told him with a little smile.

"That's great Jose go ahead." Jose smiled a little before he began to speak. "I'm gonna start with a few questions first." He said with a reassuring smile.

They went over basic questions about her sleep how often she wakes up and sleeps how she feels when she wakes up from her nightmares.

"Have you ever tried to go to a therapist for these ongoing nightmares?" He asked her. "N-no." She answered softly. "Can you explain to me what the dreams are about?" She looked at me squeezing my hand for reassurance.

"Do you want me to tell him for you princess?" I asked her whispering it only for her to hear. She nodded her head yes for me to tell him.

"Everything will be okay princess daddy's here. Your doing great princess." I kissed her forehead rubbing her back to reassure her.

"It's fine if she can't tell me right now but I will need her to tell me eventually so I can have an understanding of why she has these issues with her sleep." Jose said noticing how quiet she got.

"She was abused and tortured by her parents. Her nightmare's are mostly about what she's went through from a very young age." Jose wrote down everything I said in his notepad listening.

"Has she ever been diagnosed with P.T.S.D?" He asked me. "Not that I know of." He pulled out a booklet placing it in front of me. "I need her to fill this out for me it's four pages it's like a survey about how she feels most of the time."

She filled it out quickly because it was all short questions. She gave him the booklet back he went over all her answers writing something down in his notepad.

"From what we spoke about and you explained to me her nightmares are very bad and extremely painful to deal with. I have diagnosed her with what we call a nightmare disorder its a very rare disorder. With her condition and what she's gone through it's the only way to describe what she's going through."

He handed me another paper." This paper explains how to help or deal with people who have this disorder. But from what I've seen so far your doing a great job with taking care of her."

"Is this disorder treatable?" I asked him. "Yes it's is she would have to go through a lot of therapy and there's medications for it as well but she's pregnant so she won't be able to take the medication." He explained.

"Her nightmares happen because of her P.T.S.D she suffered a lot of trauma and pain this is something that's going to take a lot of time to heal from." He added.

"W-will t-this a-affect o-our b-baby?" Aria asked him. "So the thing is when your pregnant your nightmares tend to be worse because you're easily triggered by your emotions." I squeezed her hand to comfort her.

"It will take time but you will get better. What you went through is a lot to deal with especially because it happened to you at such a young age." She stood up from her chair hugging me needing a little more reassurance from me.

"We will talk more about this for now here's my number you can call me for anything I would really like to help you guys get through this." He gave me his card with his number on it packing his things so him and Ron could leave.

"Thank you Ron your doing a lot for me I appreciate it a lot." He smiled patting my back. "You saved my life Caleb it's my turn to repay you." He said before walking away with Jose.

"Everything will be okay I promise you will get through this." She weakly smiled up at me still hugging me.

"Your being so strong and brave for daddy I'm so proud of you princess." I praised her whispering more sweet words to her to make sure she knew how much she was appreciated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

760K 14.8K 31
Warning ⚠️ I wrote this book when I was 13, you have been warned I walked up to her and pushed her to my chest. "I think you should stop flirting wi...
153K 2.5K 43
🚧 UNDER CONSTRUCTION 🚧 γ€€In editing process, first book, revamping in progressγ€€ ❝ πΏπ‘œπ“‹π‘’ 𝑀𝒢𝒹𝑒 𝒯𝒽𝑒 π’Ÿπ’Άπ“ƒπ‘”π‘’π“‡ 𝐼𝓃 π’΄π‘œπ“Š πΏπ‘œπ‘œπ“€ 𝐿𝒾𝓀...
408K 9.8K 61
(My other books are better) 😭) Lelia Malik: a petite girl who was forced to go to Italy from her very very very strict Pathan parents. With her 'fri...
27.3K 488 57
"Fuck." He whispers into my neck, sending a thrill of excitement through my body. His lips still smothered kisses over my neck and his hands roamed...