South Park Stories (One Shots)

Bởi BunnyStyle29

Just random one shots. Smut and fluff. I'll take requests, just DM me. Any ship welcome as long as it's conse... Xem Thêm

Hell's Not So Bad
Author's Note
Boyfriends
Jealous
Affection
In Your Dreams
Attraction
Lifesaver
Lifesaver Part 2
Seven Minutes In Heaven
Lifesaver Part 3
Ray Of Sunshine
THANK YOU!!!!
Home
Sorry
A/N

Secret Admirer

2.5K 5 30
Bởi BunnyStyle29

          ❤️Red X Heidi❤️
                 ❤️Fluff❤️
                    Age:15

Requested by Astreoo
I actually really enjoyed writing this 🥺❤️

            **************

Red

Red smiled to herself as she pulled a folded green piece of paper out of her locker.
Another note.
She unfolded it quickly, eyes scanning the paper excitedly.

Red,
I saw a beautiful red rosebush yesterday and thought of you.
One of the roses was the same color as your hair.
I thought about you for the rest of the day after that.
I love the sweater you had on yesterday. Purple looks beautiful on you. It really brings out the green in your eyes.
They're so beautiful. They sparkle when you smile.
Until tomorrow sweet girl.

       Love, Your Secret Admirer

Red traced the purple ink with her finger, smiling to herself as her heart raced. She'd been receiving notes like this for the last six months. She had absolutely no idea who it was, but she was pretty sure she was in love with them. Boy, girl, it didn't matter to her.
She sighed dreamily and slid the note into the pocket of her jeans.
She ran her hands through her shoulder length hair, pulling it back and securing it with a hair tie. Some of it fell forward to frame her face, but she shrugged it off and headed to class.

Heidi

Heidi watched with bated breath as Red unfolded the note and read it, a soft smile on her face.
Heidi grinned to herself as she watched Red's face light up. She loved seeing her happy.
Her heart rate sped up as she watched the beautiful girl.
Today she was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans, an oversized blue long sleeve shirt with little white stars that hung off one shoulder, and a pair of purple high tops. Her ears were adorned with triple piercings, an array of tiny stars and moons, and she wore a 90s tattoo choker around her neck.

Heidi sighed to herself as she watched Red put the note in her pocket and pull her hair back.
She wished more than anything that she could be walking next to the beautiful redhead, holding her hand.
But Heidi wasn't sure that was ever going to happen, she was too afraid to reveal herself as Red's secret admirer.
She hadn't dated anyone since Eric in the fourth grade and a lot of people never let her live it down.
She was always the dumb girl who'd fallen for Eric Cartman.

Maybe that's how her crush on Red had started. In 5th grade Red had started telling people to leave her alone. In sixth grade she'd started telling people off.
In seventh grade she started defending Heidi, reminding everyone that everyone had fallen for Cartman's crap at one point or another.
In eighth grade, her and Heidi had become pretty good friends.
By ninth grade Heidi was in love with her.

Now here she was, 15, and pining after a girl she wasn't sure she was ever going to admit her feelings to.
She shook her head sadly and walked to her first period class.

Red

Red slid into an empty seat and pulled her sketchbook out of her backpack. It was third period and she had art class. She tapped her pencil impatiently against her desk, waiting for Heidi. It was the only class they shared together. Heidi was really smart and was in advanced placement classes with Kyle, Wendy, and the rest of the smart kids. Not that Red wasn't smart, just not advanced placement smart.

She grinned when she saw Heidi breeze through the classroom doorway, her long flowy green and white flowered sundress swishing around her feet.
She had on a white cardigan and the headband that held her long light brown hair back, matched her dress.
Red smiled as Heidi's hazel brown eyes lit up as she spied Red.
Heidi sat in the empty seat next to her and pulled out her sketchbook, angling it away from Red.
Red sighed, pouting. Heidi never let her see what she was drawing. It wasn't actually a big deal, but Red was curious.
Giving up, she flipped open her own sketchbook.
"So how was your morning?"
Heidi's voice was quiet, trying not to attract the teacher's attention.
Red shrugged, smiling as she added another line to the sketch she was working on. "Pretty good."
She never did tell Hiedi about the notes. She wasn't entirely sure why.
Probably because they weren't the overly sharing kind of friends. Red wished they could be closer, but Heidi had a tendency to keep people at arms length. Not that Red could blame her.
She studied the girl next to her, careful not to look at Heidi's sketchbook. She wouldn't betray her trust like that.
She smiled at the look of intense concentration on Heidi's face as she worked.
Heidi was beautiful, inside and out. She was the kind of person who truly cared about people and the things she believed in.
Red had actually wanted to ask her out when they were thirteen, but she didn't even know if Heidi liked girls and had feared being rejected at the time.

The feeling had faded slightly when Heidi had made it clear she didn't really want to be close with anyone.
Then the notes had started and Red found herself falling more and more for someone anonymous.
She knew it had to be someone she knew since they obviously went to the same school, but other than that, she knew nothing about them.

She turned her attention back to her sketchbook and continued working on her drawing. As she sketched a vague shadowy figure, her mind wandered to the note in her pocket.
Before she knew it, she was drawing roses winding around the figure.
Her pencil stilled and she studied the drawing momentarily before shrugging and deciding to go with it.

            *************

The bell rings and Red slides her sketchbook back in her backpack, getting up and waiting for Heidi.
Heidi puts her stuff away and they exit the classroom, walking to the cafeteria together.
As they walk down the crowded hall, she spots Stan, staring wistfully after Kyle.
She smiled sadly and waved to him. Poor Stan.
He had it bad for Kyle, but Kyle was oblivious.
He waved back, then trailed along after Kyle.
Red shook her head, then nudged Heidi with her shoulder, nodding towards Stan and Kyle.
Heidi giggled. "Poor Stan."
Red nodded in agreement. "Kyle's so oblivious."
Heidi smiles. "There's a lot of that going around."
Red looks at Heidi curiously, waiting for her to elaborate, but Heidi just smiles again.
Red shakes her head as they walk through the cafeteria doors.
She knows better than to pry when Heidi's done talking about something.
Which was so unlike the bright happy girl from the beginning of fourth grade.
Red felt a flash of anger at anyone who had teased Heidi in the last few years.
She sighed and followed Heidi through the lunch line, not paying attention to what she was grabbing. It was all disgusting anyway.

Red followed Heidi to their usual table and they ate their lunch quietly. Sometimes they made small talk, but most of the time they sat in comfortable silence, Heidi usually reading a book while Red played on her phone.

After lunch they parted ways. Red had math and Heidi had chemistry. Red waved to Heidi as she watched her walk away down the hall, then headed in the opposite direction.

Heidi

The rest of the day passed quickly and finally Heidi was free to go home and do what she really wanted. Which was to write her next letter to Red.

She made it home in record time and hurried up to her room, setting her school bag on her bed.
She sat down at her desk and pulled out her green notepad and favorite purple pen, excited to write down everything she had wanted to say to Red today.

     Red,
         I absolutely loved your outfit yesterday. Those purple high tops are my favorite. Have I mentioned how much I like purple on you? Lol. But it's true. Purple suits you so well. I wish I was brave enough to tell you these things in person.
Your smile was radiant this morning when you read my note.
Your happiness means everything to me.
All day yesterday I wished I could hold your hand.
I can't imagine anything more wonderful in the entire world than feeling your hand in mine.
I hope you don't think I'm too sappy telling you all this.
You do seem to enjoy my notes though. As I write this I can't wait to see you tomorrow. Maybe you'll wear your hair up again. I love how it looks pulled back.
Well I should probably end this since I'm rambling now.
Until next time sweet girl.

                  I love you.
                 Your Secret Admirer

       ********************

Red

Red lay on her bed, rereading the note from this morning.
She smiled happily and carefully refolded it, getting up to put it with the rest. She pulled the shoe box down from the top shelf of her closet. It was almost completely full.
As she stared down at the box full of green paper, she felt a surge of determination.
Enough is enough. I'm going to find out who it is.
She shoved the shoe box back in her closet as she made a plan for tomorrow. She was going to be at the school early tomorrow, and find out who was leaving her those notes.
She felt excited as she dug through the clothes hanging in her closet. She pulled out a long sleeve, mid thigh t-shirt dress. It was purple, with a small scattering of silver stars along the bottom hem and the edges of the sleeves.
She moved over to the dresser and pulled out a pair of thin black leggings, setting them on her desk for tomorrow. She'd wear her purple high tops tomorrow too.
Grinning at her plan, she sat back down and grabbed her phone, settling back against her bed and turning on her TV.

             **************

Heidi

Heidi woke up at her usual time and got ready for school. Another sundress, red this time with little yellow flowers. This one was long sleeve, so she didn't have to worry about a cardigan. She slid a red headband adorned with a sunflower into her hair and slipped her flats on.
Grabbing her jacket and school bag, she hurried downstairs.
She grabbed an apple from the kitchen and left the house.

She ate her apple slowly as she walked to school, finishing it in time to throw it away in the garbage can outside.
She pushed through the school doors and looked around the empty hall. Perfect.
She hurried over to Red's locker and pulled the letter she'd written out of her school bag.
Just as she was about to slip the folded green paper through the vent in Red's locker, she heard someone in the hall behind her.
"Heidi?!"
She spun around to see Red staring at her incredulously.
She watched Red's eyes zero in on the note still in her hand and started to back away.
Before she could get far, Red was in front of her and grabbing her hand, preventing her from running away.
"Heidi? Have you been the one leaving me all these notes?"
Heidi nodded. There was no use in denying it. She'd been caught in the act. She felt her eyes sting and looked at the floor.
"Heidi?" Red's voice was soft and she gently grabbed Heidi's chin, tilting her head up to look at her. "Why didn't you tell me how you felt?"
Heidi shrugged, unable to look Red in the eye. "Because who'd date me? Eric Cartman's dumb ex girlfriend?"
"I would. Because you're so much more than that."
Heidi looked at Red, surprised by the fierce determination in her eyes.
Heidi's voice wavered slightly.
"You mean it?"
Red answered her by pulling Heidi into her arms and kissing her square on the lips.
Heidi melted into Red's embrace and wrapped her arms around the other girl's neck.
She heard people starting to arrive, a few of them whistling at the two girls, but Heidi couldn't bring herself to care.
All she felt were Red's soft lips against her own and her entire being lit up with joy.
After a few seconds Red pulled away, leaning her forehead against Heidi's.
Her eyes were bright and she smiled. "I love you, Heidi Turner. And don't ever doubt that."

And Heidi never did.

         🌹🌻🌹🌻🌹🌻🌹

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

31.2M 849K 63
QB Bad Boy and Me movie coming out soon in 2024! WATTPAD ORIGINAL EDITION Dallas Bryan is focused on her future, but whenever she's around Drayton L...
1.1M 59.7K 38
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
979K 22.3K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
62.2K 217 11
As the title says