Record of Ragnarok (Fanfictio...

By Theo_24k

Ragnarok, a contest where humans and gods will fight against each other to the death. The gods have planned t... More

Prologue: Ragnarok
Chapter 1: Humanity's Fighters
Chapter 2: Heaven's Fighters
Chapter 3: Raising The Stake
Chapter 4: A Question
Chapter 5: Getting To Know Each Other
Chapter 6: The Gathering
Chapter 7: The Blood of Kumandra
Chapter 8: Bloodlight
Chapter 9: Observation
Chapter 10: Angel of The Night
Chapter 11: Jake's Violence
Chapter 12: Knight vs Angel
Chapter 13: Catch Up
Chapter 14: Battle of the Billionaires
Chapter 15: Hulkbuster vs Zephyrus Mech
Chapter 16: Justice
Chapter 17: Not a God
Chapter 19: Frozen
Chapter 20: Cold and Dark
Chapter 21: Guardian vs Frostmourne
Chapter 22: My Time To Shine
Chapter 23: Cyborgs
Chapter 24: Dirty Tricks
Chapter 25: Fatality
Chapter 26: Surprise Attack
Chapter 27: Spirited Fists
Chapter 28: Mishima Style
Chapter 29: One Man Army
Chapter 30: Stolen
Chapter 31: Nightwalkers
Chapter 32: The Night of Honor
Chapter 33: The Horde
Chapter 34: King of the Mountain

Chapter 18: Uneasy

192 3 1
By Theo_24k

Hades was surprised with humanity's first win, but he didn't care at all, since he has other champions that will make the win unbearable for mankind to handle.

"Boss! We have one fighter down!" Panic says while shivering.

"I heard. Looks like Konoe isn't our best fighter here." Hades says before looking at Panic.

"Wait, why are you filled with snow?" Hades asked.

"Well... you see... The Lich King..."

"Ohhh... Lich King! Right. Does he want to fight next?" Hades asked Panic.

"Perhaps... he would like to have a word with you." Panic says as Hades stands up in his seat and walks to meet one of Heaven's Fighters.

Later on, Hades sees a snowflake in a distance with a whisper of The Lich King's voice, but muffled.

"Well... this reminded me of The Ice Titan. But smaller, and he has a knight's armor." Hades says before walking in Lich King's room.

"Hey... you're calling me, right? Do you wanna say something?" Hades asked.

"Hades... I can sense someone from Humanity's Fighters who is the embodiment of winter. He will be my opponent." Lich King says.

"How are you sure that you will fight him in the next Ragnarok?" Hades asks.

"He will suffer, he will die by my hands."

"Who are you talking about?"

"Frost... he will fight me. And he will die."

"Frost, huh?" Hades thought.

"I guess the fight is gonna be a breeze of you're really gonna fight him." He added.

"Mind if you show me what he looks like?" Hades says as Arthas looks in the future.

There, he sees Jack Frost, laughing with Naruto, Shang, and the other Humanity Fighters, celebrating their first win in Ragnarok.

Later on, he sees Jack's future where his staff is broken and couldn't fight back, since he knows that the staff is where he draws his powers.

"Jack Frost..."

Later on, Humanity's Fighters are now celebrating with Tony who claims their first win for Humanity as Tony is now getting a drink.

"Hey Tony! You did amazing in that fight!" Ash says before Pikachu jumps on Tony Stark.

"Pikachu!"

"I know it's a little too early to be celebrating, but thanks. Remember to keep in mind that Ragnarok is not yet over. We still need to catch their assess off against them." Tony says before sipping a drink of beer.

"He's right. We need 6 more wins to claim humanity's safety. Their safety relies on our hands." Levi answers.

"You know, winning a round on Ragnarok gives mankind a fighting chance against the gods." Vegeta says.

"Exactly, do you think they want all the fun while humans are suffering?" Jack asks while creating a snowflake in his hand.

"This gives me the sense of these gods wanting to kill every single one of us for fun. Do you think they can easily step on us like worms if they don't know what we are capable of?" Erik Killmonger asked with anger on his expression.

"They will meet my fist if they face me!" Heihachi yells.

"Settle down. Remember, two of our comrades have died in battle. Anyone of us can die if one of us will fight." Levi said.

"Remember, it's a matter of life and death. If one of us dies, let's hope mankind will be safe. Since our wins and sacrifices will be nothing if we didn't get the seven wins we need." Kenshiro added.

"Oh well. Time to take a break. Maybe Aslan will be choosing one of us to fight in the next round." Jack says before flying off, leaving his teammates.

Jack later on flies around to see how are mankind's whereabouts. He saw Jamie now talking to Bunnymund as Jack smirks, seeing how happy they are.

Later on, he saw one of Raya's tribes who seems quiet. Possibly mourning over her death. Jack took a deep breath tries to look at her. Later on, the girl walks away from the arena as Jack simply follows her while not being seen.

While following her, he saw the tribe girl with a dragon who are still mourning over Raya's death. Jack suddenly felt saddened but, seeing a reflection of the mirror, he drew a simple girl figure with a hat and a sword that resembles her of Raya, and later on came to life.

The girl ran in the air and showcased her fighting skills, making the dragon and the tribe see the girl do shadow fighting.

"That girl... she reminded me of..."

"That's right Namaari. That girl reminded me of Raya." The dragon said with a smile on her face.

"Sisu... if it weren't for her, Kumandra will be in grave danger against the Druun. But the thing she did, is not only for Kumandra, but for mankind as well." Namaari said, believing that Raya's death will not be in vain.

Jack suddenly smiles and decides to leave Namaari and Sisu alone, as he did his part making them believe that Raya's sacrifice will be worth it.

While flying, he suddenly felt snow from a distance. It made Jack confused, but follow the place where the snow is.

Later on, he slowly gets nearer and nearer to the room where snow is coming out, he hears a voice.

"Jack!"

"That voice... I know that voice." Jack thought to himself before opening the door. When he opened it, he saw a sword floating around with a strange power.

"Jack!" The voice called him, but more clearer.

"Is that..."

Later on, a soul of a man appears in front of him, making Jack confused.

"Uhmm... who are you?"

"Greetings, Jack, wasn't it?" The armored old man asked.

"Uhhh... yeah."

"I am Uther, the Lightbringer. And I come forward to meet you." The man introduced himself.

"Why did you call me? What is this sword floating?"

"That blade is called Frostmourne. It is the blade of the Lich King. This blade drains the life of it's victims. Drain every soul whom it connects to. Not only until Arthas took the blade and became the Lich King." Uther said.

"Arthas? Took that cursed blade?"

"Jack. I have to tell you this as early as now. The Lich King sees what the sword sees." Uther said with a warning.

"Then why did you bring me here?! You made me hear a familiar voice calling me!"

"Forgive me, for using the voice of your sister." Uther apologizes.

"Mary..."

"Before the Lich King arrives, I must tell you that to defeat him is to destroy him in the place where he was created."

"So what's the point of fighting him if he will be fighting in Ragnarok?! How can we go to his place if we are all stuck here?!" Jack asked furiously.

"I know that's your problem. But not in Ragnarok. There is a way for you to defeat him if you fight him in Ragnarok." Uther answers him which made Jack curious.

"You must destroy Frostmourne. But to give you another information, control over the Scourge must never be lost. Even if you strike down The Lich King, another would have to take his place. For without control over it's master, the Scourge would run rampant. Destroying all living things." He explains.

"So someone should take the place of Arthas as Lich King. But who?"

"I do not know Jack."

"So that means the armor itself must be destroyed." Jack realizes.

"No Jack! You must listen to me!" Uther yells.

Later on, an intense screaming of Uther occurs. A scream like he is suffering a great pain from an immensely painful wound.

"Uther!"

"Jack! He's... coming! Leave! Leave, now!" Uther commanded as Jack backs away with an uneasy feeling.

"Silence, Paladin!" A voice said, making Uther's soul disappear. Later on, the armored man grabbed Frostmourne and Jack backed away, but still holding his staff, pointing his staff at the armored guy.

"Frost..." The man said as Jack realizes that he is now facing the Lich King.

"You're... The Lich King!"

"So... you want to communicate with the dead. You may do so. As you will die once we fight." Lich King said with a threatening tone.

"You don't know who I am, Arthas!" Jack said losing his uneasy feeling slowly.

"You will die by my hands. You will suffer like all of mankind." Lich King added.

"I'm not afraid of you." Jack answers.

"Then you will die here." Lich King said as three souls started charging at Jack. Jack uses his staff to throw a snowblast at all three ghosts. But Arthas suddenly swings Frostmourne at Jack, forcing the guardian to block his blade with his staff.

With the wind howling, Jack suddenly flew away from the attack, leaving Arthas standing as he will await for the day that he will fight Jack.

Jack suddenly escaped and returned to Humanity's Fighters with an uneasy feeling.

"Jack!" Naruto yelled as he approaches Jack with the others.

"Are you alright?" Shang asked.

Jack catches a few deep breaths, but he knew what would happen next.

Later on, Aslan appears with a smile believing that mankind will have the fighting chance.

"Well done Tony Stark. You gave humanity another chance to fight. The next contender is Arthas, The Lich King in the next round. Now, may I ask who will compete in the next round?" Aslan asked, but everyone suddenly looked around and wondered who will fight next.

Later on, Jack opens his eyes as he knew he needs to fight Arthas in the next round. He stood up and gave everyone a serious look.

"I will fight Arthas."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

153K 3.6K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
30.9K 505 5
Death fail to kill Puss in Boots after he learns his lesson but one day they meet each other again. Death then going back to find those who he take s...
44.5K 860 6
Y/N was one of Gojo's students who after losing a friend during a mission decided to leave the life of exorcising curses behind. But one day Gojo alo...
1.1M 18.9K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...