Kiara's Story

By ingriderawan

Kiara is a headstrong lioness. She's from The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride. She's the daughter of Simba and Nal... More

Baby Kiara
Kiara's Little Sister , Baby Shani
Kiara's Little Brother , Kion
Cub Kiara Meeting Timon and Pumbaa
Kiara Meets Kovu and Asad on the Outlands
Pre-teen Kiara and Kiara's Ex
Kiara's First Hunt
Kovu saved Kiara
Kiara is Safe
Kiara's Nightmare
Shani's dating
Kion's dating
Their date at night & Upendi
love will find a way
the battle
kovu and kiara's wedding
Their Honeymoon (plus lemon)
Kiara remembered the past
Shani and Hazani's wedding

The Outlands

16 0 0
By ingriderawan

Kovu and Vitani were still cubs while Nuka is a teen. Zira scolded Kovu for befriending Kiara but he thought that Kiara is nice. Kiara wasn't in the Outlands she's playing with Asad ,who has golden brown  fur with light brown mane and blue eyes like Nala and   her soon to be ex- boyfriend. 

In the Outlands ,the sky is orange while day time . The sky is red when the sun sets. There is less food and drink contrast to the Pridelands.
Zira sang to Kovu " My Lullaby."

After Kovu grew up,he planned a revenge to kill Simba but he failed. Kovu didn't believe in evil things. Zira asked him to do bad things. Kovu became a nicer lion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 7.9K 104
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
2.7M 67.3K 123
Imagines and Oneshots from the Harry Potter Universe โœงโ‚Šโบ Draco Malfoy, Mattheo Riddle, Theodore Nott, Lorenzo Berkshire, Pansy Parkinson, Tom Riddle...
818K 32.8K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
1.4M 32.1K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.