LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO

By prita_krishnan

A sacred girl running with tears in corridor of the hospital which is piled with dead bodies.. Everyone was... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
SUMMARY
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 2
odiyaanga odiyaanga ellarum VOTE POLE
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
No daily update & only sneak peak
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
Eternal love
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
want one more update?
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
odiyaanga odiyaanga sneak peak
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
Chapter 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO 2

EPILOGUE

2.5K 334 34
By prita_krishnan

Shailu tried to push arsh out of bathroom... 

Shailu: ayyo.. ponga .. 

Arsh: mch.. aai.. vaadi sendhu kulikkalaam...

Shailu: sonna kelunga... Ponga enakku hospital ku time aachu Naa kelambanu...

Arsh: sari orey oru kiss..

Shailu: fine.. onney onnu dhaan...

Arsh: ok..

He grabbed her face and crashed his lips on hers and started to kiss her roughly.. 

When his hands started to roam around her waist... She pushed him and closed the door immediately...

Arsh: Adeiye.. thalliya vidra hospital kudhana varuva.. vaa vachukura..

Suddenly his phone started to ring.. he looked at the caller ID it's dev..

Arsh: ivan vera... Kalyanam panitu honeymoon ponaa angayum poi enna phone panni disturb panitu irukkan..

He attended the call,

Arsh: adei.. enna da prachana unakku? Honeymoon poiyum adanga maatiya?..

Dev: enna boss disturb panitano?

Arsh: adei nee pakkathula irundhalum imsa pandra Anga poyum  imsa pandra...

Dev: sari .. sari .. kochukadhinga bossuh..

Arsh: sari..  eppo vara? Nee illama bore adikkudhu.. aathiya epdi irukka?

Dev: nalla irukka.. seekiram vandhuruva Boss..  adhaan Ashok irupaney..

Arsh: avandhana? Bedroom laye kudi irukaa da velila varadhey illa...

Dev: ungala vidava mosama irukka poraan?

Arsh: dei...

Dev: sari vidunga bossu.. hospital polaya?

That's when arsh noticed the time..

Arsh: ayyayo..  time aachu Naa kelambura...

He cutted the call and got ready for hospital and reached there with shailu...
______

Arsh went to operation theatre and Shailu went to ajay's room straight and saw Ajay was feeding seja ... 

Shailu: mama... Seju kutty..

Seja: chitthi..

Seja ran towards shailu and hugged her waist...

Ajay: vaama...

Shailu lifted seja in her hips and kissed her cheeks...

Shailu: neenga rendu perum Inga edhukku thaniya irukinga? Enga kooda veetukku varalaamla?

Ajay: irukkattum maa.. Inga emergency na aal venum adhaan.. Inga irukadhu dhaan enakku pidichurukku...

Shailu: Seema akka ...

Ajay: Inga paaru shailu adhu Seema illa vera yaaro.. Naa love panna Seema Ava illa ..  Ava andha thilak oda ponnu...

Shailu: I can understand your situation mama..

Ajay: marakka konja kashtam ah dha irukkum but kandadhu poradhudhana vaalkka... Enakku seja podhum naanga sandhosama irukkom...

Shailu gave him small smile and left from there..
_______

Shailu went towards her cabin and started to do her work.. 

Suddenly she heard door opening sound.. she raised her head and saw it's Ashok...

Shailu: enna mama indha pakkam? Akka enga?

Ashok: avala veetla irukka..

Shailu: yen ennachu? Udambu sarilaya?

Ashok: onnula konjam tired avlodhaa...

Shailu understood and closed her mouth to prevent laughing out loud..

Ashok: enna kokkarippu?

Shailu: onnula mama.. unamaya ninacha siricha ..

Ashok: koluppu di unakku... Sari evening enga veetukku vanaga .. oru small party...

Shailu: edhukku?

Ashok Blushed and rubbed his neck..

Ashok: nee chithi aagita adhukku dhaan..

Shailu widened her eyes and asked,

Shailu: you mean?

Ashok nodded his head as yes... Shailu sequel and hugged him...

Shailu: mama congratulations.. 

Suddenly someone pulled her away from Ashok..  Both of them turned towards the person and saw it's arsh..

Arsh Glared at Ashok but smiled at him and pinched his cheeks and said,

Ashok: bujukku bujukku bujukku...

He went away from there leaving confused arsh.. 

Arsh: ennachu ivanukku?

Shailu: neenga chithaappa aagitinga...

Arsh: Naa eppavo chithaappa aagitaney...

Shailu: ayyo..  Anu akka pregnant ah irukangalaam...

Arsh: oh.. adhaan ivanu arakirukku maari suthurana?

She smacked his chest and said,

Shailu: en mama va chumma edhachu solitey irukkadhinga...

Arsh: oh... Un mama. ? Apo Naa yaaru di?

Shailu: adhu... Neenga ennoda ..

She leaned towards his ears and whispered,

Shailu: master...

He closed his eyes and groaned...

Arsh: en control ah romba sothikira di...

She started to play with his shirt buttons and asked,

Shailu: unna yaaru control ah irukka sonna?

Arsh raised his eyebrows at her.. she looked down and mumbled,

Shailu: enakku papa venum..

Arsh: kuduthuta pochu....

Arsh smiled at her and closed & locked the door...  He lifted her in his hips and placed her on the table.. 

His hands started to to roam around her body.. even though it's common between them.. 

She still feel like it's the first time..  she started to remove every obstacle between them and pulled him more towards her ..

Shailu: Wolfie (whined)

Arsh: how do you want?

Shailu leaned towards his ear and whispered,

Shailu; love me like you do... Rough and raw...

He thrust into her without warning making her scream a little and bite his shoulder.. 

He started to move inside her fastly.. making her encircled her legs around him...

They heard door knocking sound but did They care ? nah.. They continued to explore each other and f*** hardly . 

He turned her towards table and again'thrust into her from behind and started to move fastly and released inside her and tell on top her...

After sometime he carried her to bathroom and cleaned both of them and laying on sofa...

Shailu: Wolfie...

Arsh: sollu Chella ..

Shailu: enakku yen innum sila vishayangal niyabagam varala?

Arsh: edha kekkura?

Shailu: adhaan anikku edhukku Naa hospital la irundhu bayandhu odunanudhaan...

Arsh hold tightened on her and whispered,

Arsh: sila vishayangal niyabagam varama irukaradhu dhaan nalladhu...

Shailu nodded her head and layed on his chest... She closed her eyes and started to sleep but a vision came infront of her eyes..

A sacred Shailu running with tears in  corridor of the hospital which is piled with dead bodies.. Everyone was dead...

She stopped infront of the store room door.... She's hesitating to go inside...

Suddenly she heard a metal rod scratching the floor sound along with footsteps & a deep voice of a male singing,

"Chella ... Chella... Where are you?"

Hearing the voice she went inside the room hurriedly and looking around the room to find a place to hide...

She can hear the footsteps nearing the door..  her eyes landed on the pile of cotton in a large box.. so she hide inside the box and covered herself with cotton & shivered in fear..

She heard the door opened with bang . She jerked in fear but composed herself..

"Come out... Come out.. where are you?"

She closed her mouth from screaming in fear...

Suddenly she felt a kick in box and the box fell down and revealing her..

"Here you are...."

Her scream echoed the whole hospital...

Shailu opened her eyes widely and looked at arsh ...

Arsh: ennachu maa?

Shailu: nee dhana?

Arsh: ennadhu naandha!

Shailu: an..  ikk . U .. ho.  S.   Pi.   T .al.  La .  Ella.... Ra... Yum ...     Ko.. na . Dhu

he didn't said anything but he kept his face free a tension and asked,

Arsh: therinjurucha?...

The end.. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 873 11
I Strongly Believe The Universe | An #AshAangi FanFiction | Story Written in English ๐Ÿ’œ CAST Ashwin in as Ashok Sivaangi in as Tangi Rakshan in as M...
153K 3.8K 33
"ahhh" she screamed in pain but her cries and screams got muffled as his hand slammed on her mouth. "shhh, another noise from your little mouth and t...
56.5K 3.4K 32
A girl went inside the principal's office. She was trying to find a place, when she saw a girl standing up from behind the table in really awkward cl...
65.5K 6.7K 23
A girl was staring at the man with wide eyes... that man: RUN... that girl shook her head as no... that man: aren't you afraid of me? that girl: no...