CHAPTER 30

Shailu gasped when she felt his rough hands slowly entered into her dress & rubbed her inner thighs... His fingers slightly brushed her womanhood making her clutch his shoulders...

He leaned towards her ear and whispered,

Arsh: olunga ippovey veetukku po...

When he turned around to leave from there but what she said made him halted his steps...

Shailu: adhukullaya? innum party mudiyalaye... Am going to rejoin them...

Arsh grabbed her neck and pinned her on Wall and leaned towards her ear and whispered,

Arsh: enna di ? Verupethuriya? Enna paththi unakku mulusa theriyadhu olunga veetukku po.. illa...

Shailu: illaina enna pannuva?

Arsh: vendam di... Naa vera maari.. apram enna pannuvannu enakkey theriyadhu...

Shailu: do what you want... I am going back to party... If I lucky enough.. i will get a ma...

Before she finish her sentence arsh crashed his lips on hers and started to kiss her aggressively....

She clutched his hair and pulled him more into her... Suddenly she gasped and looked at him with wide eyes...

She moaned a Little when his finger deeply pledged inside her & started to move fastly...

She buried her face in his neck and bite hardly when she felt something forming in her lower stomach... When he felt her walls around his finger... He leaned towards her ear and asked,

Arsh: who do you belong to?

Shailu: you (whispered..)

He curled his fingers inside her making moaned loudly and release... She leaned on him and breathing heavily...

Arsh: next time if you put the stunt like this.... Namma enga irukomnu kooda pakka maata.. I won't hesitate to f*** you hardly in wall infront of everyone to show them who you really belongs to...

Shailu: what if that is i want?

Arsh: puriyala...

She looked at him with tears & said,

Shailu: I want you to tell everyone I am yours...

Arsh: shailaja please... Naa...

Shailu: stop.. inikku Naa pesura nee kelu... Yen da enna pidikadha maari nadikira? Unakku enna romba pidikum nu enakku nallavey theriyum.. 

Arsh opened his mouth to say something but she cut him off...

Shailu: illainu poi solladha... Enna pidikamaya anikku andha pasangala intern ah cancel panni black mark panni anupuna? Pidikamaya un desk la un phone la yen un room la kooda en photo vachurukka? Pidikamaya ippo enna kiss panna? Illa pidikamaya enna ipo thotta?

She grabbed his collar and shook him,

Shailu: Yen da nadikira? Nee Naa enakku romba pidikkum da... I love you... I love you so much... You are my Wolfie...

Arsh's eyes widened hearing that word from her,

Shailu: I... I.. remembered everything..  everything between us... How much you loved me.. how you handled me... How you looked after me... Our cuddle..  kiss.. i know everything... Yenda anikku nee pona? Nee enta vandhu pesirukalaamla? Un niyabagam enakku late ah dhaan vandhuchu aana.. ovvoru naalum Naa unna enakkey theriyama miss panna theriyum ah? I felt empty.. i felt something was missing but I couldn't pin point anything... I remembered you when I saw you in photo with Anu akka and Ashok mama.. Naa venum nu dhaa un hospital la intern ku vandha.. nee enna paathonayum sandhosa paduvannu ninacha.. but you.... Yen da?

Arsh: bayam...

Shailu: enna bayam?

Arsh: enga nee enna yaarunu ketruviyondra bayam...  Ennala thaanga mudiyadhu di...

Shailu smacked his head & said,

Shailu: paithiyam...  Nee en Wolfie da.. en hubby.. you are mine... Am your Chella..

Arsh smiled at her with tears and crashed his lips on hers and kissed her but this time passionately....

He left her lips after sometime & cupped her face,

Arsh: I love you di Chella...

Shailu: I love you more...

Arsh: nah.. i love you more..

Shailu: illa .. I Love you to the square of infinity...

Arsh placed his forehead on hers and said,

Arsh: me too...

Shailu: namma veetukku namma room ku polaam ah?

Arsh chuckled and said ,

Arsh: un akka ku therinjudhu enakku visha oosi potruva...

Shailu: enna meeri Ava edhum panna maata.. trust me... Polaam please...

Arsh nodded his head & lifted her in his arms and went from there to his apartment....

_____

Both of them reached arsh's apartment and went inside... Shailu straightly went to their room and saw it's same as she left...

Shailu: Inga edhumey nee maathalaya?

He came behind her and hugged her & placed his chin on her shoulder..

Arsh: edhukku maathanum? Idhu namma room .. idhu ipdi irundha dhaan nee en kooda irukka maariye irukkum adhaan... You know sometimes thoongi elundhuruchu unna theduvan theriyum ah? Apram dhaan realise pannuva nee Inga illaindradha.. ennala adha yethukka mudila romba naal ah ...

Shailu's eyes teared hearing that...

Shailu: just promise me one thing...

Arsh: enna?

Shailu:  enna aanalum... Thirumba enakku edhachu aagi Naa unna marandhalum..  nee enna vittu poga maatannu..  naaney poda nu sonna kooda nee poga koodadhu...

Arsh: po maatan maa..  promise ah... Sari poi dress change panitu vaa... Un dress laam innum. Cupboard la dha irukku... Naa poi pakkathu roomla refresh aagitu vara... Apram thoongalam..

With that he went from there.. Shailu went to cupboard & opened it & saw her dresses... She took a pair of purple lace inner...

Suddenly her eyes landed on his shirt.. so she only took his shirt and went to refresh...

After refreshing arsh was sitting in bed in his tracks and waiting for shailu...

Arsh: aai..  innum Evlo neram di?

Shailu: idho vandhuta...

When shailu opened the door arsh breath hitched seeing her standing there with folded hands only in his shirt...

Arsh: maa.. enna ma idhu?

She shrugged and said,

Shailu: ennoda night dress.. thoongalama?

She jumped on bed making shirt raised a little & revealed she is not wearing anything inside the shirt...
She also opened top two buttons of the shirt revealing her cleavage.

Shailu:enna Wolfie? Vaa thoongalama?

Arsh mumbled himself,

Arsh : adi paavi.. ipdi vandhu ninitu thoongalama nu kekuriye di..

Shailu: Wolfie ennachu?

Arsh: onnula thoongu...

Shailu: but enakku thookam varalaye...

Arsh: adhukku?

Shailu: vilayadalaama?

Arsh: edhu ?

Shailu: truth'or dare...

Arsh: ok.. but punishment?

Shailu: you have to remove one of your dress of you couldn't answer the question...

Arsh: edheyyyyy...

Shailu: the game starts now...

Continued...