CHAPTER 14

Dev widened his eyes and moved away from knife and shouted guards...

Guards entered into A3 & restrained sha from attacking dev ..

sha : poi sollu un arsh sir ta.. indha time the game is mine... Naa ninaikiradhu dha nadakkumnu... & I am going to capture all of his possessions including his Chella...

Dev widened his eyes hearing that,

Sha : indhadava no rules... eppo enna venalum nadakalam ... This time it's not going to be a fair game... Anna thambi friend nu yaarayum pakka maata .. my only aim is destroy his happiness... Poi sollu avanta ... I am coming for his wife...

Dev Smirked at sha making dha confused... He expected dev will be shocked but ..

Dev: this time indha game ah mulusa en anna mudichu vachuruvaaru... You are the one going to be destroyed at the end of this game...

Sha: how? Do you know?

Dev: thinking again sharik... Ufff... Sorry... Afsal khan...

Making sha shocked to the core... It's his original name which is not known by anyone here...

Sha: who the f*** are you?

Dev: your worst nightmares assistant.. ..

Sha started to struggle against guards hold... Dev injected him with Anastasia and left from there...

Dev: en porumaya sothikarakuney varanuga... Arsh sir sonna naala dha amaithiya irukka.. illa indha ********. La enikko vesha oosi pottu kondruppa...

Dev reached his room and got refreshed and slept in tired....

______

NEXT DAY

Shailu was peacefully sleeping in arsh arms... Arsh opened his eyes and kissed her forehead and tried to get free from her..

But she hugged him tightly and put her legs around him making him groan... Because it brushed in his morningwood..

He tried to untangle her legs around him but she tightened & also Hugged his neck tightly...

Arsh: maa... Vidu maa...

Shailu: mudiyadhu enakku thookam vardhu... Idhu comfortable ah irukku...

Arsh: iva Ipdi sonna kekka maata... Ivala...

He sneaked his hands inside her tshirt and pinched her peaks... Making her jump and opened her eyes...

Shailu: enna Wolfey ipdi pandra? Valikkudhu...

Arsh: achoo... sorry di Chella..

He rubbed the place where he pinched making her gasp and gripped his hands tightly...

Shailu: enna panra wolfy vidu... (Whined)

Arsh: needhana di valikkudhu nu sonna ... Adhaa thecchu vidra...

Shailu: nee onnum panna venam... Kaiyya vachutu summa iru podhum..

Arsh: how could I kitten... It's been 2 f****** years 7 months 2 weeks 5 days 11 hours 20 minutes 45 seconds without you... Do you know how much I suffered?

Shailu's eyes teared hearing him... She hugged his face to her chest...

Shailu: sorry hubby.. i didn't...

Arsh; sh... It's okay...

He carresed her hair and kissed her forehead...

Arsh: why did you left me darling? I was searching for you everywhere like a madman..