CHAPTER 40

Shailu: akka?

Present,

Her memories interrupted by a familiar screaming outside of her room... She rushed outside with gun and looked around to find the source but instead she saw many dead bodies in corridor...

She screamed in fear seeing those bodies it was gruesome....
Suddenly someone hit her head from behind..  shailu clutched her back head and turned towards to see it's,

  shailu clutched her back head and turned towards to see it's,

Seema standing there with smirk and a metal rod...

Shailu: akka?

Seema: naaney dhaan di...

She again raised her hand to hit Shailu but Shailu shot her arms and pushed her & ran away from there....

Tears were flowing in her eyes like river... She searched around for arsh but couldn't find him anywhere...

She sat near lift exhausted and closed her face...

Shailu: yaara nambaradhu yaara namba koodadhuney theriyalaye... Appo Seema akka thilak sir oda ponna? God Inga enna nadakkudhu...

She heard footsteps... She went inside the lift & closed the door immediately...

But lift stopped in 11 th floor and door were opened... She saw dev standing there with a knife...

She knows it's not dev because his eyes is green in colour original Dev's is dark brown colour... So she shot him in his head and tried to close the door but couldn't...

Duplicate dev again tried to touch her but she kicked his face and pushed him inside the lift & closed the door...

She started to run through steps but stopped seeing Gowtham was standing there... His back was facing her so she silently returned to 11 th floor...

She hide behind a pillar when she saw Gowtham came...

Gowtham: shailaja nee Inga dha irukka nu theriyu olunga velila vaa.. I am trying to save you please trust me... Velila vaa...

Shailu gulped in fear...

Gowtham: trust me... Enna thavara yaaralayum unna kapattha mudiyadhu... Velila vaa... Arsh en wife ah kapathirukaan adhukku Kai maara Naa unna kaapthura.. please velila vaa...

Hearing that Shailu tried to come out but suddenly someone close her mouth from behind and stopped her..  she turned slightly & saw it's Shariq...

Shariq: shhh..  Avan kaiyya paaru..

She saw gowtham's hands and saw an injection...

Shariq: nambadha ....

Both of them tried to escape from Gowtham but he saw them and shouted,

Gowtham: shailu avana nambadha.. Avan yaaruna...

Before he say anything someone stabbed Gowtham from behind.. shailu screamed seeing that but shariq dragged her from there...

Shariq: vaa... Polaamm... Nikkadha...

Both of them started to run from there through steps... They reached the large metal door... Shailu looked at it confusedly... Because it looks familiar..

Shariq: enna paakura vaa..

Shailu: idhu?

Shariq: security room seekiram vaa..

Shariq put code made it open & white smoke started to come out from inside...

Shailu's breath hitched seeing who is standing in entrance and whispered...

Shailu: Thilak?

Thilak: welcome back Shailu darling .

She turned around to escape but stopped seeing dev who is blocking her path...

Shailu: dev anna?...

Dev : dev ah? Avandhaan ippo coma la irukaney.. Naa avanoda nagal DK..

He pushed her inside the metal door and closed the door..  making shailu scream & knocked the door to open...

Thilak: nee evlo thattunaalum yaarum kadhava thorakka matanga.. you know why? Yenna ippo indha place fulla ha en control la irukku... Unna yaaralayum kapatha mudiyadhu..

Suddenly another door opened and seema came inside along with Gowtham and holding him on gun point...

Gowtham mouthed sorry to shailu who is looking at him with wide eyes..

Thilak: paavam unna kapaththa romba try pannan but mudila... Maatikitaan...

That's when shailu realised that Gowtham really tried to save her...

Shailu: Inga enna nadakkudhu? Seema ka neenga yen ivanukku help pandringa?

Seema: because he is my father.. I am Seema thilak Malhotra... Unma first time eh restrict pannanumnu ninachom.. but andha Ajay um arsh kittathatta engala kandu pidichitaanga.. adha unna un memories ah alichutu un veetukku anupitom... Unna thoorathula irundhu watch pannom... Neeye oru imagination ndra alavukku ellathayum set pannom.. naanga panna orey thappu unna thirumba Inga kootitu vandhadhu... But adhunaala Engalukku labam dhaan yenna unnoda seththu innum rendu assets engalaku extra kidachurukku...

She turned towards shailu and asked,

Seema: do you who's that two? It's none other than your chellan mama Ashok & dev..

Shailu: edhukku idhellam pandringa?

Thilak: to stay young forever...

Seema: ungaloda blood la maththa ellaroda blood layum illa oru antigen extra irukku..  unga blood system PADI ungaloda cells easy ah regenerate aagudhu... Cells and tissues seththu poradhunaala dhaan manusha seekiram seththu poraan .. aana unga cells oda engaloda oru secret serum add aagum podhu andga cells oda regeneration often aagudhu.. so it helps to stop ageing..

Shailu: ilamaya irundhu enna Panna poringa?

Thilak: simple.. we are scientists we discover lots of things.... indha experiment ah Market la introduce panna enna aagumnu theriyumla .. we are billions millions we stay young forever and with lots of money.. idha vida oru manishan vaala enna venum?

Shailu looked at him with disgust..

Reena: apram moththam moonu perunnu neenga thappa kanakku ottinga.. moththam... anju peru... Appa Naa shariq Gowtham Apram...

Suddenly someone opened the door everyone turned towards the person and shailu gasped i shock seeing that person...

Seema went near towards that person and hugged his torso and said,

Seema: idhu en thambi .. unakku dhaan nalla theriyummey...

Shailu whispered, "siddhu anna?"

Continued...

(Final chapter will out soon... Wait for it...)