𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍...

By blu_eva

어두운 로맨스 │ _ 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒓𝒖𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆_ : 𝑯𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒏�... More

𝘋𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
00│𝖭𝗈𝗍 𝖩𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖠 𝖱𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗀𝖾
01│ Night
02│ Mafia King
03│ Heven
04│ Hunted
05│ Oath And Trust
06│ Slap
07│ Chase
08│ Destroy
09│ Hide
10│ Got You
11│ Sweetheart
12│ Hell
13│ Marriage
14│ Mine
15│ Little Slave
16│ Feed Me
17│ Controling..?
18│ Messed Up
19│ Ruined
20│ Last Night
21│ Sister-In-Law
22│ Weird Morning
23│Hold On Me
24│ Baby Sister
25│ Pathetic
26│Nightmare
27│ Mystery Secret
28│Who Is Hurting ..?
29│Kiss Me
30│Feeling Euphoria
31│Birthday Party
32│ Hidden Revenge
33│Forbidden feelings
34│Blood kiss
35│Lets Wet Together
37│Knowing
38│Playing Feelings
39│ Outing
40│Let Control You
41│Change You
42│ Her Attitude
43│His Touch
44│ Wounded Heart
45│He Deserve Love
46│Say I Love You
47│You Have Me
48│Healing Each Other
49│Abandonen Child
50│Neither You Or Nothing
51│Bad Father
52│ Reason
53│Cuddle
54│ Trust You
55 │ Missing
56│Devour
57│Him Again

36 │ She Care..?

1.9K 140 10
By blu_eva

She got out of the bathroom after having a warm bath..she got so much better after that last night incident but somehow she is disappointed in herself.. Still she has no idea why she did that yesterday..

She really doesn't want something like that to happen but she realises his affect on her.. She really got calm under his touch when she panicked seeing the blood on him.. But his touch, his presence made her forget that..

While drying her hair she was thinking about that.. In her deep thoughts she suddenly saw him through the mirror.. And She quickly walked towards him without thinking twice..

Seeing his shirt without changing the previous medicine she put on him yesterday on his wounds.. She holds his hands to stop him from doing the buttons..

'What are you doing..?'

From her sudden action he got confused but before he could speak further.. She made him sit on a nearby couch.. Talking the med kite she sat beside him and this whole time he was admiring his sweetheart began all sweet towards him..

That she unbuttoned his shirt and pulled that out.. And still he didn't get what she was going to do.. He kept silent watching all her movement..

'You are an idiot or what..? didn't get any sense for real..? Who is gonna make this wet and don't even mind changing..? Hh you will get an infection if you don't change the wet med like this.. If you can't, you can just ask me..'

Yes.. Yes don't get confused this is the yn who is scared of him.. She just keeps talking without realising what she is saying.. The only thing she is concentrating on is applying medicine on his wound..

And while she is scolding him like a teacher scolding her student he is stunned to see this caring side of her.. He is just doing nothing but admiring all her moves and her words.. His eyes were on her..

Looking deep into her.. Immersed into her he is not feeling the pain on his wounds or anything.. Just her infront of him who is his sweetheart who cares for him without her own knowing..

He smiled at her and still she didn't realise anything.. Still having the annoyed face while treating him that he began an idiot didn't care about himself.. Smiling at her.. He asked, teasing still looking deep into her..

'What do you think you are doing sweetheart..? Am i your student to scold me hmm? You are forgetting something I guess.. Should I remember you something..?'

At that she got her sense back.. She immediately stop her works and looked at him with scared graze.. She gulped looking at his eyes as they were staring at her.. And with a cracked voice she said..

'Im.. I'm so..'

But nah.. He didn't let her complete her words.. Placing his index finger on her lips.. He leaned towards her.. Making her feel his hot breath.. He whispers with his deep,dark honey coated morning voice..

'Don't make me regret more sweetheart.. Your innocence is gonna make me regret so bad and I don't want that..'

She gulped hearing him.. And also she didn't get what he meant by those words.. She stares at his eyes for the answer.. But he just chuckled and moved back from her..

'Continue your work baby.. You don't need to understand that..'

She just looked away with a gulp and continued her work.. Throughout the time his eyes were on her and she was getting nervous about that.. She couldn't believe how she talked with him like that.. She talks with him like she owns him or something like that..

And he was enjoying that all but for a sudden second everything got disturbed by a mere phone call.. He got suddenly angry seeing Jimin is the one who called him..

He gritted his teeth controlling his just because yn is just beside him.. He just doesn't wanna ruin this moment for them.. He sighs the moment the call declined but soon yn got up from there after doing her work..

He was about to stop her but before that his phone rang again made him growl in anger..that he didn't get enough time with her he wanted more time with her like that..

That he loves when her fingers brush on his body.. He loved that so much.. And now Jimin literally messed up his mood.. Attending the call he shouted..

'WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT THIS EARLY MORNING!!'

He shouted through the phone and that jimin just sighs at his best friend's sudden outburst.. Like why this man looks so aggressive early morning..

'I just call to make sure you are alive.. How were your wounds?? Is there any chance that you can die in this mid age..?'

His fingers run through his bandaged wound that was perfectly done by his sweetheart and out of them he got a little calm and said..

'I'm fine jimin..'

He said coldly.. And that made Jimin sigh yet again..

'Whatever.. I call you to say something but never mind byee..'

Saying that he immediately cut the call making him frown but he just left that just because yn is more important for him now.. He smirks a little and walks into the closet where yn is.. He saw her arranging clothes there..

'Sweetheart, You weren't even done with one work then what are you doing now and i already told you that you don't need to do any job if there is anything reena is there..'

And hearing his words she slightly looked at him and said..

'It's not a big thing that's why..'

He just smiled at her words. He didn't know why but he found a cute thing about her.. And yet again he said..

'And what about your undone work..?'

He asked with a smirk that made her frown.. He made a closer step towards her.. She gulped and moved backwards..

'What..? I.. I already did everything..'

He even smirks just wanting to tease her more..

'Then who will do this..?'

He said while taking one of his shirts and giving that to her telling her to make him wear that.. She gulped and took that from him.. He was surprised by her sudden behaviour;

he didn't think she would be ready to do that.. And that amazed him.. And that she started to button up and his eyes were on her.. Don't know why but her each and every moment is making him feel so good..

That he himself knows she is something special to him now.. Something different he can feel from her..

'Are you going somewhere..?'

He frowned at her question that she continuously made him feel amazed by her actions now.. That now he can see she is not scared of him anymore ,

she is just nervous and that is just because she herself somewhere knows he can't hurt her or won't hurt her anymore.. That he already admitted he has been controlling himself for her..

'Shouldn't I go anywhere.?'

And on this statement she felt offended by her question that she immediately moved away from him but before that he pulled her plam into his chest.. That she could feel his heartbeat.. She gulped when he looked into her eyes intensely..

'Tell me..'

He yet again asked to make her unable to say anything.. And looking at him she can't even utter a word looking away from him she said..

'Its.. It's nothing.. I.. I mean your wounds didn't heal well.. So.. So.. Should take rest..'

And her those words made him smile.. The first time she saw him smile like this.. Even he couldn't hide that from her.. She looked at him and that he realised he was smiling or is that he blushing hearing her words.. That he immediately cleared his throat, getting embarrassed by that situation..

'I.. I'm leaving and I have some work..'

Saying that he quickly walked away from there leavening a dumbfounded yn there.. She got extremely shock seeing him like that. He always acts dominant in front of her but just by her words he just blush and smile infront her that makes her unbelievable..

__^___

Vote target 100

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

449K 26.1K 78
[WATTPAD PREVIEW FEATURED] 😳🙏✨💃 "She's mine, and I'll fight the whole world to keep her. The sins of the past may block our emotions, but I refus...
44.7K 2.5K 43
𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑯𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒂 𝑪𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝑻𝑶𝑴𝑩𝑶𝒀 𝑮𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒍 �...
70.7K 2.6K 20
{𝐎𝐍-𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆} ~~Nothing hurts more than your True Love USED You for His ReVeNgE~~ _________________________________________ This story is about a...
8.7K 352 44
𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐅𝐅𝐘 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 (COMPLETED) 𝘚𝘏𝘌 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘏𝘐𝘔 <3 𝘏𝘌 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘏𝘌𝘙 <3 �...