Since Forever

Por adoring_arth

A girl who loved a boy since she knew the meaning of love. The boy who never looked at at her except an adopt... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
MEMORIES 💝
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Raking of the story
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 10

178 12 4
Por adoring_arth

Hey readers 👋
Here is your chapter
Enjoy..☆
—:—:—:—:—:—:—:—:—:—:—:—:—:—:—:—:—:—

Recap,

Ayaan apologised from Neet.

Now,

Neet is laying on her bed and remembered the day when Ayaan for the first time kissed her nose.

F L A S H  B A C K

Ayaan was in class 2 and Neet was in class 1.

It was a Sunday, usually on Sundays of every week this family used to go for a  dayout. But today it was raining as it was the beginning of monsoon.

As they were not going for a dayout today, Neet being the studios started doing her homework of art whereas Ayaan was playing vedio games.

After sometime Ayaan losed in the game he became a frustrated and he started throwing things here and there suddenly a cushion came and splitted Neet's drawing as Neet was drawing with water colour. Her whole art got ruined and she started crying seeing this.

Hearing Neet's crying voice Shina who was now in class 5 came to the living room.

Shina~ Neet kya huya tu ro kyu rahi hai? Aur yeh sab kaise huya? Sab kuch itna bikhra kyu hai. Mummy dekhegi toh bohot maregi.

She said last line in a bit of panicking voice.

Neet~ Di... maine kuch nahi kiya. Main toh drawing kar rahi thi. Ayaan n-ne yeh sab kiya aur mera d-dra-drawing bhi kharab kar diya.

She said in a crying voice and started to cry more.

Ayaan~ Sorry Sorry maine jan bhujke nahi kiya gali se hogaya maaf kardo Neet please aise maat ro. Mummy dekhegi toh mujhe bohot maregi. Chup hojao. Shh. Shh.

He said shushing Neet.
Neet also stooped crying as she didn't wanted him to get scolded. The three of them knew about Mrs. Malhotra's anger.

Shina~ Huhh. Aab thik hai. Chup rahi dono. Jyada rona dhona maat karna warna Mummy aisa maregi ki puri zindegi dard je wajah se rona hoga.

She said and chuckled but they knew she was right. Mrs. Malhotra is really so angry.

Neet~ Haan. Thik hai aab nahi roungi main. I am a brave girl and brave girls doesn't cry.

Ayaan~ Wrong.. Princesses doesn't cry. You are a princess.My princess.

He said this and kissed her nose. It was the first time he did this to her. And she liked it very much. She hugged him in happiness. He also hugged her back.
Shina was standing there shocked as if she is seeing some live romantic movies of Shah Rukh Khan and Kajal.

She thought not to say anything and went to her own room.

F L A S H  B A C K    ends

From that day whenever Ayaan did something wrong to her he first apologises and then kisses her nose.

The next day,

All gathered in the dinning table for breakfast.

Mahesh~ Ayaan tumne Neet se maafi manga?

Mahesh question Ayaan in a cold tone showing he is still angry on his son.

Ayaan~ Ha papa main mangli. Aap Neet se bhi puch lo yahi toh hai.

Ayaan said and took some pickle on his plate. They were eating Aloo Paratha.

Mahesh~ Neet, Ayaan ne sorry bola?

Neet~ Yes dad usne mangli maafi.

As soon as Neet said this Shina's eyes widened, she remembered that when Ayaan asks sorry from Neet what he does. Shina smirked mentally and made a not to ask her about the apology session later.

Mahesh~ Thik hai but Ayaan remember I will not tolerate this behavior of yours every time.

Ayaan~ Ok papa. Aapko dekhna bhi nahi hoga yeh behavior kyuoki main toh wapas ja raha hoon 2 week baad and I guess Neet ki bhi admission letter aajaygi kuch dino mein. Woh bhi toh jayegi ya yahi rahegi?

Sheetal~ Ofcourse Neet jayegi tere saath yaha rehke tere college mein kaise padega? Buddhu jaisi baate na kar Aayu. Aur waha toh tu humare flat pe hi rehta hai. 3 BHK flat hai koi problem bhi nahi hoga. Aur yaha se roz aane jaane mein bhi toh bohot time lagega.

Sheetal said while Ayaan nodded.

Let me clear the things..
Actually they all lives in Mumbai and in which college Ayaan studies os quite far from their home. So Ayaan live in a flat there, it's their own flat so no worries about rents. And now Neet is also joining that college so she will also live there.

They had their breakfast chitt-chatting and enjoying family time.

▪︎💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮▪︎

●At afternoon●

Shina entered in Neet's room. She was reading S story book sitting on her bed. Shina silently climbed up the stairs of her bed and...

(Neet's outfit
Imagine her with a normal ponytail and ignore the background)

(Shina's outfit
Imagine her just wearing the dress ignore the glasses, jacket and background ofcourse 😝)

Shina~ Bhooo...

Hearing this Neet jumped on her place. Shina started laughing seeing her reaction to her action. Neet understood that it was a prank and started to laugh along with Shina.

After a good laughing session of both our girls stopped laughing and sat quietly.

Neet~ Ufff. Dii aapne toh dara hi diya tha. Mujhe laga earthquake aya hai.

She said and huffed. Their stomach was paining because of this amount of laugh.

Shina~ Hehe. Main toh bass prank karne ka try kiya. Aur successful bhi hogayi. Achha tu yeh bol ki kal Jo shopping kiya woh kare try kiya?

Neet~ Nahi. Kal shopping karte wait trial room pe hi toh try karli thi issiliye aaj dobara nahi kiya.

Shina~ Ohh. Maine dobara kiya. Aur pura make over ke saath.

Neet~ Ha. Woh toh aap karengi hi. Sir ko pic bheje na. Bolo bolo.

Neet said teasingly.

Shina~ Nahi tere sir ko pic nahi bheji. Woh vedio call pe hi tha toh dekhliya.

Neet~ Arre wahh. Kya baat hai. Achha hai.

Shina~ Tu mere baat chor aur yeh bata kal raat ko Ayaan aya tha na maafi mangne tab kya huya?

Neet~ Ha aya tha Ayaan maafi mangne maine maaf bhi kar diya aur yeh bhi diya usne.

Neet said and showed the teddy ti Shina as the chocolates and ice-cream were already kept in the refrigerator by her at previous night only.

Shina~ Woww. Bohot cute hai. But usne tujhe woh nahi diya?

Shina said referring to the kiss. But our Neet didn't get her double meaning words.

Neet~ Arre ha main toh aapke batana hi bhul gayi. Usne iske saath mujhe ek Cadberry Celebration ka boy and Oreo Ice-cream bhi diya.

Hearing her first line she got excited and after that hearing her last line her excitement level was below than 0. It was in negative.

Shina~ Arre main chocolate ya ice-cream ki baat nahi kar rahi hoon. Mera matlab hai ki Ayaan ne tujhe woh ummm kiss diya nose pe? Jo woh hamesha deta hai?

Hearing this she remembered that moment and again blushed.

Shina~ Tu blush kar rahi hai matlab usne diya hai. Wowwwwwwww. Mera bhai kitna romantic hai.

She said teasingly and nudged Neet.

Suddenly a voice came...

_________________________________________

Longest chapter till now
Hope you enjoyed

Vote and comment
Views are ok but no votes and comments really disappoints me 😪

Meet you in the next chapter
Byee 👋

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

102K 7.1K 60
Love is not as easy as the movies make it seem. life happens and sometimes, you screw up, that too not once but again and again. And due to this you...
493K 30.1K 76
" Avneet.... Arghh... (squealing in pain). Hey.. Don't worry, I'm fine. Actually I wanted to tell you when I came here not telling you. But, when...
14K 769 29
He:..., promise me whatever happens we will always be like this. You will never leave me. She: Promise! ⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆ She: mom! why can't you u...
180K 12.4K 74
What happens when two people who love each other get separated? They again unite but if one of them claims their relationship to be a facade? What wi...