LoVe bY FoRce

By ashluvtk

Taehyung live with his brother Kim namjoon and brother in law Kim Seokjin, after the death of his father and... More

Before You Read
Character Sketch💠(TAEKOOK)
Character Sketch💠(Others)
Engagement💍
Jeon's Palace🏘️
First Meeting with Devil
Devil's Threat
Calmness before the Storm⚡️
Storm
A Lover??
A new Morning

My Husband

233 16 2
By ashluvtk

Tae's POV:

The loud throbbing inside my head woke me up early morning. My eyes fluttered open to bright sunlight that had made its way inside the room through the open window.

Sluggishly I get off the bed and made my way to the bathroom, as soon as I got in, my gut twisted in pain and I had to rush to the toilet seat to vomit. I could taste the bitter acid in my mouth, my stomach ached to the gas as I had eaten nothing for a whole day and night.I felt dizzy and everything after then turned black..........

I sat up quickly when I felt a damp cloth touch me, and I jolted up.

Unknown: "Hey, you're awake! How are you feeling now???"

A high-pitched voice exclaimed but I was immediately on guard, I grabbed the nearest vase on the desk and aimed at the stranger.

Unknown: "Hey, that's dangerous!" the young boy complained.

Tae: "Who are you?" I narrowed my eyes at him, the said boy was probably in his late teens,he had a white shirt underneath his blue jeans jumpsuit, his deep brown hair was softly cropped in a cute cut, and his grey eyes widened in surprise.

"Oh, I'm Haa Yoon, I am son of the maid here, nice to meet you,"He smiled at me,

Haa yoon: "And it'd be nicer if you could just put that down." he pointed at the vase I was lifting!

Tae: "I'm... sorry," I blinked as I slowly lowered my hand and put the vase where it belonged.

Haa yoon: "Thank you," He heaved a sigh, seeing that he was safe.

I looked down and realized, my body was clean and I was wearing a new shirt over my boxer, "What the hell?" I shouted.

Haa yoon: "Oh, before you let out a curse, that'd be me,"he raised his hand,

Haa yoon: "You were unconsious so, I towel bathed you and changed your clothes."

Tae: "Oh," I blinked at him. "I still don't feel comfortable about it but thank you anyway," I told him.

Haa yoon: "No problem, You surely need something to eat,Don't you. I 'll be here in 5 min with food" he said flashing me a frank smile and left the room.

After sometime yoon delieverd a tray full of food, I was feeling alot of better after finally eating something and talking to the yoon.

I hopped on the bed under the dark duvet. That was so comfortable yet uncomfortable for some reason.My thoughts were roaming here and there.I heard some shuffling behind the door. And the moment I turned my head toward the door which is now wide opened, I met those dark brown orbs. Which makes me feel so small and vulnerable. I averted my eyes, tears threatening to fall after all the memories from last day.

He didn't say anything. Stretching his limbs he just went to the bathroom....

I, not knowing what to do just sat there leaning on the bed stand,eyes closed and hugging my legs.

After 15 or 20 minutes he walked out from the bathroom. A towel hanging low his torso. Showing his perfect hard and solid abs and his amazing V line. I didn't realize that I was staring until he spoke.

Jeonguk; "Snap out of it"

He said through his cold deep voice,Searching through his closet.After 15 minutes or so, he walked out of his closet dressed all black.

Jeonguk; "Be ready in a hour you'll be visiting your home with me" he said sternly,walking toward the room,

Tae: "Wait" I shouted.He stopped

Tae: I have something to ask you." I said

He walked towards me and grabbed my hand. He then turned me around, pinning my hand against my back. The impact made me hit my head.

Tae: "Ow!"

I shut my eyes in reflex. When I opened my eyes, his face was right in front of mine, his brown eyes bore into mine.

Jeonguk: "What you wanna ask now babylamb?? he asked

I struggled to free myself, trying to step away from him, instead he pulled me closer,

Jeonguk; "You didn't answer me."he sniffed from my neck.

Tae: "Leave me please,it hurts," I whisper as I looked up with teary eyes,

Tae: "why am I here? What do you want from me? Why did you even marry me?" I asked.

He chose silence as his defense.

Tae: "This is not how it works, You can't expect me to stay here quietly and not answer any of my questions at the same time." I said

Jeonguk;"I don't want to." He retorted, "And don't worry, I'm not keeping you here forever, as soon as everything will be right, I'll send you back home so till then enjoy your stay." He said,

Tae: "Enjoy your stay, you say? What's so enjoyable about being locked here and how i am gonna face my family now...????

Tae: I must implore you to make one promise to me," I spoke, my voice riddled with apprehension.

Tae: "My captivity here, its cause eludes me, but I beg of you, please assure me that my family will not be harmed. In return, I will divulge to them that we giot married beacuse we love each other, And you have to behave yourself accordingly."

He stared at me for sometime with unreadable expression,,,

Jeonguk;"Are you sure about this??" He said with stern voice that gives me shivers in my spine.

Tae: Umm y-yes...i don't want to make them worried, I promise to reveal the truth concerning our bond once I have been liberated from this place and my predicament resolved."

Jeonguk;" Oh such a caring kid" he teased and by the way.....

He paused and its happen so fast that he is already so closed to me again and he leans his face near my ears and whispers something which i myself never realised.....

Jeonguk; "You look hot wearing my shirt only"

I stepped backward, eyes widened and i felt my cheeks turns to crimson red.

I ran fast inside the bathroom and closed the door and locked it.
I can feel my heart beating so fast and so ready to come out.

i take a deep breath shrugging off all my thoughts away as i removed the garments that i was wearing and let myself soak into the water forgetting everything.......

1 Hour later

Third person POV:

Jeonguk; "Aren't you stepping out of car??"

Jeonguk looking at taehyung who was looking down at his hands blankly. Tae looked up at jeonguk's face then look at Kim's mansion,then sighs slowly

He opened side door and steps down, heading toward the entrance.Jeonguk follows tae behind him in the mansion.

Servant: Good Morning young master, Good morning Sir....One of servant says bowing his head,

Jeonguk didn't replied,

Tae: "Good Morning Uncle Soohun, Where is everyone ??" Tae asked nervously, handing coat to him.

Servant: "They are in the dining room waiting for you young master" soohun replied

Taehyung walked toward the dinning room. When jeonguk and taehyung stepped into the dinning room, two pair of eyes stares at them.

Jin: Taetae!" Jin shouted excitedly,

Tae ran over to him, he pulled into an enormous,warm hug from the seated man.

Tae: Jinniee!"

Taehyung chimes against his shoulder, drowning in the motherly scent of his jinnie.

Tae: "I missed you jinnie"tae cries

Jin: "Awwhh my baby i missed you too are you ok???where were you hmmm????we were so worried for you... ", jin asked with concern,

"Let him breath first jaggi, why are you asking that much questions in one go" Namjoon spoke

Tae: I am okay jinnie...." Tae replied innocently

Tae:  Hyungiee!" Tae avoided jin's other questions and ran into Namjoon's arms

Namjoon: "My babybear" Namjoon hugged him,

And it was then jin notices jeonguk standing there staring at taehyung.

Jin: Who you are???jin inquire looking at jeonguk head to toe

Jeonguk; "Good morning, I am jeon jeonguk." Jeonguk replied sternly

Jin: "But Mr jeonguk why are you here with taetae??? "Jin asked in confusion with frown on his handsome face

"Good morning everyone" someone greeted from the back

Jimin and yoongi entered the dining room at the same time and jimin was surprised to see his own brother standing infront of kim family,

Jimin: Hyung why are you here??" Jimin questioned

Tae: "Because i want you all to meet him today and thats why i asked you all to gather here and listen to me...." Tae replied ti jimin

The air was thick with anticipation as Taehyung nervously scanned the room, his eyes darting from one familiar face to the next. He knew their skepticism, their doubt--but he couldn't blame them. After all, how could he expect them to believe such a wild notion? "Please," he pleaded, his voice barely above a whisper. "Just sit. Let me explain."

The whole dining room was lull...Only the breathing sounds were echoing in the whole place along with a tick tock of the wall clock. Until the silence broke by the impatient jin...

Jin: " Taetae what is going on baby why are you quiet and who is this man and where were you yesterday????

Taehyung took a deep breath, steeling himself for what was to come, After all, he was about to reveal a secret that would change everything.

Tae: "Jinnie, hyungiee , chimmy and yoongi hyung ......"

Tae: "Ughh ac-actually this oldie," tae looked up at jeonguk who was already staring at him and tae averted his eyes..

Tae: "This peron is now my lawfully wedded Husband" tae stated

Silence engulfed every person that was present there.....

Tae: "I am sorry hyung" thats the only words left his mouth. Tae hung his head down with guilt and tears welled up in his eyes...

........................................

As a unprofessional writer, I find myself questioning if there is someone out there following my story closely. This doubt has caused me to lose a bit of motivation in my writing, and I apologize for the delayed updates.

Have a nice day.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 10.6K 33
[B×B] ff (complete) ✅ I hate you ! I hate you! I hate you ! Kim Taehyung! --JJK I'm going to get my revenge on you Jeon Jungkook , you just wait...
73.8K 4K 23
Jeon Jungkook, an arrogant prosecutor who thinks of himself as the most intelligent person on earth and his junior Kim taehyung the most humble and t...
290K 10.4K 38
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
41.9K 995 29
A story full of ups and downs... "Welcome to Hell KOOKIE " 😈 "Why...hyung...why"🥺 An egoistic person who can show you living hell if you hurted his...