The family he always wanted (...

By TheeHotGrl

This is a SASUHINA novel, so if u don't like it, then DON'T read it! Thanks! ☺️ (PART TWO) -For Mature Audien... More

A Table Of Contents
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7. We Gon Get A Lil Messy 🤷🏾‍♀️ *Long Af*
8.
9. *Pretty Long*
10.
11.
12.
13.
15. *A Lil Long*
16.
17.
18. *A Lil Long*
19. *SMUTTY*
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33. *A Lil Long*
34. *A Lil Long*
35. *A Lil Long*
36. *Long Af*
37. *Long Af*
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.

14. *A Lil Long*

101 11 8
By TheeHotGrl

The next morning Hinata and Yusuke did their daily routine and he called his father again, only for him not to answer just like yesterday.

Is daddy mad at me?
The sad little boy wanted to be by his father's side but with him being so hard to get in contact with was hard for him to do so.

"No, sweetheart. He's just busy."
Yusuke lowered his head and slowed his walking down on their way to daycare.

Hinata didn't know any other way to comfort him other than picking him up & cradling him into her chest. But even that wasn't enough.

What was she supposed to say to her son?

She truly had no answer.

She supposed that Sasuke really was busy but for him not to answer any of her text messages or phone calls was highly unusual of him.

"We can have a picnic today after you leave daycare. Would you like that sweetie?"
All the young toddler did was nod his head.
***
How come Mrs. Hinata don't like me?

Boruto has been bugging his dad about this since yesterday & he's still never responded.

Does she think I'm ugly?
Naruto rubbed the back of his head frustratedly as he continued to walk.

Did I make her mad?
Naruko rolled her eyes at how much the little bastard was irritating her. "Stop asking."

Boruto stopped walking and began weeping again. Why doesn't she like me?

Naruko turned around and marched up to him. She yanked his little arms and berated him.

"You stop all your damn whining, now!"
Boruto wept louder with a blaring scream.

Naruto heard it all, turning around and pushing Naruko off of his son and picking him up for comfort. "The hell is wrong with you? Don't you ever put your hands on him again."

Naruko crossed her arms.
"I think you're forgetting that I'm his mother."

Naruto wasn't backing down from her anymore.

"Who hasn't been in his life in three years!"

She smacked her soft lips before scoffing.
"How many times are you gonna keep holding that over my head? I'm here now!"

Naruto's patience has been wearing thin with her. "Barely! You don't try to get to know him."

The pretty whiskered blonde face turned into a mean look. "Well, he's not all that interesting!"

Naruto's eyes flashed a quick dark red like lightning sparking its own match.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

Naruko didn't hold back her complaints.

"What talents does he have? He doesn't have a Jinchuriki sealed inside of him like you. All he does is run around and make messes and he keeps raving about that bitch."

Boruto soaked Naruto's shirt with wet tears and Naruto had enough of her bullshit.

He made a clone that gently took him from the original's arms and continued their way to daycare. "Shhh, stop crying it's alright."

Then the original grabbed her arm and dragged her back to his apartment, he was fed up!

"Get your shit and get the fuck out!"
He threw the suitcase she brought at her.

"You're kicking me out?"
She angrily shouted at him.

"What the fuck do you think?"
He snatched the drawer open that sat in his room and threw all her clothes on the floor.

"You can't treat me like this! I'm the mother of your child!" She continued shouting at him.

"I don't give a fuck! Letting you back into my life was a mistake!" He yelled.

Naruko felt her stomach churning.
All of this felt like a nightmare to her.
He couldn't do this to her!

"Naruto, I have no other place to go! You can't kick me out on the street."

Naruto didn't care about her situation.
"There's shelters out there for you, go there."

She slammed her suitcase down on the floor.
"Are you even still eligible to become the Hokage? Or did you give up on that?"

It was starting to sound like she came back for all the wrong reasons.

Naruto gathered up all her clothes & shoes for her instead, then he wildly threw them inside the opened suitcase.

After closing the suitcase and zipping it up, he picked up the pretty blonde with 1 hand, threw her over his shoulder, and pushed her out.

Along with her suitcase but the feisty woman didn't stop fighting him. She tried jumping back on him but he kept pushing her.

His shaggy blond bangs fell over his darkened blue eyes and both of her ponytails became disheveled and frizzy from all the activity.

"Get the fuck out of here, Naruko!"
She didn't back down from him.

Once she got up again Naruto gave her 1 powerful push, shoving her off the porch and onto the ground, which resulted in her bruising her elbow and painfully grunting.

Naruto was angrily breathing through his flared nostrils, deeply inhaling and exhaling.

And Naruko stared up at him with pain in her crystal blue orbs. Slowly breathing in & out.

After they were calmed Naruto spoke again.

"Don't show up here again. I don't wanna see your face. You're not allowed. If I catch you around these parts or my son, then so help me god. Naruko, I will hurt you."

He said nothing else before slamming the front door in her face. He continued settling his anxious breath and then he rubbed his hands through his hair. Naruto fucked up big time.
***
Hinata's day at work was pretty mellow.
She reached her goal by sowing over 50 customers orders & not putting her eggs in 1 basket anymore.

She blocked Sasori, reactivated her old dating account, decided to go on another date this weekend, & she's having a picnic with her son.

"Hello, sweetheart."

Yusuke ran into his mother's arms and bounced up & down from the excitement.

Boruto slowly exited the classroom and approached the happy boy and Hinata.

Hey mommy can Boru come with us?

Hinata didn't say anything as she stayed in her knelt position.

The young blond walked directly in front of her and placed his small hands on her shirt.
Are you still mad at me?

This went against everything Hinata has been taught. She would never disrespect a parent's wishes and commands but she couldn't stand to see her love sad & to be the cause of that was eating her alive.

She couldn't do it anymore.

She pulled him in for a big hug and she began planting kisses all over his face, except his lips.

"I was never mad at you sweetheart."
His whiskered cheeks bloomed a bright red.

This heartwarming moment even made Yusuke blush. Shyly twiddling his fingers and smiling.

The little blond boy was finally happy, blue eyes shining with bliss in his aura, and he was now just as excited as Yusuke.

Can I go to the picnic with you and Yusu?

Hinata stood and placed some strands of hair behind her ear. "You have to ask your parents."

Again, Naruto watched the whole thing from the lobby and his heart ached. He was tired of denying his everlasting feelings.

Luckily for Boruto his father walked in & picked him up, leaving Hinata with an unclear expression. Wondering where his mother was.

"We can go if Hinata wants us to, kiddo."

Hinata crossed her arms and threw sharp daggers at Naruto. "Of course, sweetie."

Boruto leaped down from his father's arms and began cheering with Yusuke, shouting 'yay'.
***
Although the 2 little boys were exhilarated with joy while running in different aisles, things were awkward between Hinata and Naruto.

He nervously rubbed the back of his neck continuously as Hina shopped for the picnic.

They didn't say too much to each other.
***
Hinata and Naruto sat on a comfortable picnic blanket, as they left all the drinks and snacks inside the picnic basket while watching Yusuke & Boruto run and play around together.

Her long dark violet hair blew in the wind as the sun shined on her.

She wore an off-shoulder floral purple dress that was covered with orange flowers, that stopped right before her knees.

Her dress rose a bit from the wind and Naruto got a small peek of her orange panties but he quickly shook that libidinous thought aside.

The anxious blond swallowed his pride & finally spoke. Sighing just before starting.

"I'm sorry."
She turned to him. "What?"

He shamelessly looked down before looking at her again & sighing once more.
"I said I'm sorry."

She looked over at her loves that were about a couple of feet away from them in the open field that was right next to the trail and park.

"Sorry for what?"
She asked him in a puzzled tone.

He opened his legs and put them on the side of her smooth body. "Come on, bunny."

Naruto finally freed the remorses.
"I'm sorry about cutting you off from Boruto."

Even though it was only 1 day, she was holding it against him. That was 1 of the worst feelings she's ever felt. "Are you?" She replied.

He grabbed both of her soft hands.
"Of course I am. Look, Hina, I thought I was doing the right thing with that woman."

Hinata eased up on him.
"Well... he does have to know his mother."

Naruto corrected her.
"She isn't his mother. She's a dead-beat."

The sweet dark-violet-haired woman gave him an empathetic look. She didn't know his situation, so who was she to judge him?

"I really messed up. When we broke up I began living recklessly and it's one of my biggest regrets." He began explaining to her.

"And I'm really sorry about that, Hinata. I should've never hurt you."
She tilted her head & gazed at him.
*
"Naruko had ulterior motives and I'm just glad that I caught her in the act before she could break my son's heart again." She wanted to cry.

Boruto had such a tragedy early on in his life regarding his biological mother. No wonder why he clung to Hinata every chance he got.

"I'm so sorry that you and Boruto had to deal with that... Why haven't you ever told me?"
She wanted to support him.

Naruto shook his head from side to side slowly. "I didn't tell anybody. I was too embarrassed and ashamed that I knocked a fan girl up."

She squeezed his hands.
"I kept it to myself for a long time and I figured that if I dated around then I could've found someone good enough for me and him."

Hinata was deeply intrigued.

It wasn't likely for the bubbly lighthearted Naruto to feel such things or keep something dark like this to himself.

Once he finished giving her a thorough explanation of the things he & his son went through, he kissed Hinata's hands.

"Just promise me one thing though."
She said to him.

"What's that?" He said back.

"Don't cut me off from my love again."
Her tone was serious and genuine.

"I promise I won't do that again."
She smiled sweetly and kissed his cheeks before leaning in to hug him.

Mommy, mommy look.
Yusuke called out to his mother.
We can do flips.

The baby-faced boys began doing cartwheels.
"Be careful sweethearts." She yelled out to them as she watched with light concern.

Little did the sweet Hyuga & the happy-go-lucky blond know that a certain pair of intense dark orbs were watching them both from afar.

And if he didn't know them personally then he would've thought they were a married couple.

"You know I've been thinking, Hinata."
His sentence was cut short once they both were blocked by the sun, having them both look up to see Sasuke standing over them.

His eyes darted from Hinata to Naruto.
Naruto thought he looked darker than usual.

"We need to talk, Hinata."

Even though the grim Uchiha wasn't the social type, he's never not greeted Naruto.

"Excuse me, Naruto."
He helped her up & narrowed his eyes at his disrespectful ass best friend.

She glanced at her loves quickly and was shocked to see that Yusuke wasn't paying attention to the fact that his father was there.

They walked over to a shaded tree.

"What the hell is your problem calling me over and over?" Sasuke was furious.

Hinata was offended.
"Why weren't you answering?"

He placed a hand above her on the branch as the other 1 stayed on his hip.
"Last time I checked we're separated, so you don't get to fucking question me."

Hinata felt her body steaming.
"When it informs my damn son I have every right to do so!"

Sasuke snickered.
"Ohhh, who sharpened your tongue, little girl?"
He caressed the side of her face with his thumb before she furiously smacked it off.

"Sasuke, my son has been calling you nonstop since yesterday. What the hell makes you so busy that you can't even pick up the phone?"

She wanted to spill tears but they wouldn't be sad tears, they would be angry tears instead.

He began mocking her.
"Your son, your son, your son. Is he even mine?" Her eyes widened and she dropped her mouth open slightly. Was he serious right now?

Her heart began breaking a little.
"Sasuke, how could you say that to me?"

Her voice broke a little.

"That's how you talk. You act like I'm not a part of his life. What the fuck am I to him? His father or his sperm donor?"

Their conversation was beginning to get more heated than they expected it to.

"I never wanted to keep him away from you. But you forced me to." She breathed in a shaky uneven breath with a short gasp.

"Hinata, I swear if you bring up that bullshit story about me wanting to hurt him..."
He took short breaths with a quiet growl, sending her a warning.

This angered her!
Why would she ever lie about something like that? She would never play with her son's life.

"Sasuke..."
She breathed in a calm breath.
And then she opened her eyes.

"All I ask is that you answer his phone calls."
He placed his other hand above her head.

"How do I know that's not you calling me?"
She started breathing fast.

"If you listened to the many voicemails he's sent you then you would know it's Yusuke."

Too bad for her he wasn't convinced.
"That's bullshit."

Her heart was breaking for her son.
"Sasuke, Yusuke wants to talk to you and spend time with you. Why can't you understand that?" She was on the bridge of sobbing.

He bent his back & put his forehead on hers.
"You need to start acting like a wife first."

All she wanted to do was talk about their son but he kept trying to switch the discussion.

He looked down at her breast, biting his lips and panting from being able to look inside the top of her dress. "I know exactly what you need to do for me so our marriage can get better."

She didn't know what he was getting at.

"You need to let me fuck you."
Hinata was appalled by his absurd comment.

"Hm? So why don't you be a good little wife and come back to my place, so I can fuck you like my slut." He suggested.

She nudged his forehead off of hers & she tried walking past him, until he pushed her back against the tree, making her gasp loudly.

"I'm being nice, princess."
That word used to turn her on but now it just made her want to gag.

"Here's how this is gonna work. You're either gonna agree for me to fuck you or you're gonna get forced to do it. Make your choice!"

She remembers that wild look in his eyes.

He felt that she was taking too long responding to him so he reached down and grabbed 1 of her soft melons.

Then Hinata slapped him, jerking his head to the side, and when he finally turned his head back to her, slowly. Revealing that expression...

That she had to witness... last year.

"You remember what happened last time you slapped me?" Hinata's shoulders scrunched up and her body began trembling.

Was this some sick mind game to him?

Did he lie about not remembering how he almost killed her & abuse their son?

Naruto came right on time.
"Alright, that's enough."

He shoved him away from Hinata and stood in front of her, blocking his view of her.

Sasuke gave him a dirty look from the top of his head to the bottom of his feet.

"This is a private conversation."
He told him, aggressively.

"Not anymore it isn't."
Naruto matched his energy.

He quickly turned to Hina and told her to go with the kids while he set Sasuke straight.

Sasuke watched the whole exchange with jealousy. Aggravated from end to end.

They looked too much like husband & wife.

Once she walked away, Naruto turned to Sasuke and stepped in front of him.
"What the fuck is wrong with you?"

Sasuke removed his jacket and moved closer to him. "Are you into my wife? You still got feelings for her, hm?"

Naruto furrowed his brows.

"Back the fuck up, Sasuke."
He reached out his hand to move him but Sasuke smacked it away.

"Answer the fucking question."

Yusuke finally saw that his father was there.
Daddy!! He began running over to him but both Sasuke & Naruto were preoccupied.

"Trying to get her to replace that bitch that abandoned that kid?"

Naruto was now fired up.
"Sasuke." He cautiously warned him.

"Well, that can't happen! Go find a mother that's available because my wife isn't."

Naruto's eyes glowed red before he grabbed Sasuke by the shirt & head-butted him.
Hitting him directly in the nose.

Making him stumble.

Sasuke quickly swallowed the pain by wiping the blood off with the back of his hand before throwing a right punch at him, that connected to his right cheek.

Yusuke stopped running when he saw them fighting and Boruto was right behind him.

No daddy stop!
The infantile blond screamed out.

Hinata quickly ran after the 2 little boys and grabbed them to get them out of there.

Other parents around the park were doing the same and the only thing that was being heard was the crying children and the scrambling of everyone trying to leave the field.
*
Naruto was now on top of Sasuke whacking him with decimated punches.

The raven-head was almost out of it until he grabbed both of Naruto's wrists and gave him a razing head-butt to his nose, with the top of his head. Causing Naruto to shoot out blood.

Sasuke regained his strength by getting on top of him and giving him some mauling punches of his own.

Causing the grunting blond man's eyes to close up. But he wasn't gonna lose to this fucker!

Naruto jabbed him in the gut with his knee.

Causing a burning pain in the center of Sasuke's abdominal area.

Making him clench at it as Naruto made his way back on top of him and choke the fuck out of him but Sasuke reached out his arms and took grasp of his throat doing the same.

As of now, both men were bloody and choked each other with all their might.

Making the sound 'ughh' with tensed jaws as both of their teeth clasped together.

Their violent fighting was causing so much of a ruckus that Lord 6th had to come from the Hokage to break them up.

Both of his clones snatched Naruto & Sasuke off of each other. Yanking them up with force.

But they still tried to get at each other.
Which made Kakashi Sensei roll his eyes.
***
Why was daddy and uncle Sasuke fighting?
I thought fighting was bad mommy?

Hours passed by from when the 3 of them witnessed Sasuke & Naruto fighting.

She had to soothe their anguished moods after they got to her apartment and she wasn't sure how to explain their fathers behavior to them.

After giving them both baths separately she put them both in some comfy pj's.

Hinata thanked the higher heavens that she had a pack of new undies that she never opened yet. They fitted perfectly for her Boru-Bear. "Your fathers aren't themselves..."

Both the little boys made sad faces.
"It's okay my loves, there's no need to be sad..."

They both looked at her with a few tears running down their cheeks & she gently wiped them off. "Do you both want to help me make dinner?" She asked them nicely.

Can we have cake and ice cream after?
She gave them a warm smile. "Yes, my loves."

Both the little boys blushed and wrapped their tiny arms around her smooth legs, hugging them tightly, and just like that, she felt bliss.
***
After getting their wounds treated at the Konoha hospital Sasuke & Naruto made their way to the bar.

"I'm tired of dealing with you two's shit! I've been dealing with this for fifteen years now!"

Kakashi was scolding both the men that ignored him & took their shots.
"This will not turn out how it did back then!"

Naruto slammed his shot glass down, shattering it to pieces. "Get off our backs!"

Sasuke took his shot and agreed with him.
"Yeah! You've been riding our nuts forever."

"Hey, you two! Your behavior will not be tolerated at my bar!" The bald buffed bartender began chastising the 2 men.

The hot-tempered blond grabbed the bartender by his shirt & yanked him forward. "You shut the hell up and gimme another shot!"

The aggressive dark-headed man did the same. "Yeah, don't make us kick your ass!"

"H-Hey I don't want any trouble."
The poor bartender threw up his hands in defeat.

Kakashi quickly removed both the guy's hands from the man's shirt, slamming it down on the bar. "Enough! You two! Efuckingnough!"

Now most people would consider Kakashi Sensei a rational guy that doesn't get out of his character that easily but these 2 assholes, that were once his students, made him explode.

Naruto began laughing.
"We succeeded at making him mad."

A small snickering chuckle passed Sasuke's lips. "Yeah, we did! We deserve a trophy."

Kakashi smacked his forehead and blew out a long strangled breath. "I-I need a drink."

Naruto shifted his eyes at Sasuke and jolted him. "You shut your fucking mouth!"

Sasuke did the same. "No, you!"

Kakashi was out of it.
Now sipping a dark drink of his own.

"You went below the belt with my fucking son! You son of a bitch!" Naruto then grabbed him by the shirt & pulled forward.

"Alright, alright I fucking apologize! I didn't mean any harm!" His voice was deep & gruff.

He pushed Naruto off of him.
"I haven't fucked my wife in three years!"

The angered blond asked for another shot and handed the glass to his best friend.
"Here, here you need this more than me."

Sasuke wasted no time taking the shot.
He threw his head back and grunted from the burning sensation that hit his throat.

Naruto then took a shot and thought about something.

"But I haven't fucked her in six. So actually no, I deserve this liquor more than you."

Sasuke turned his whole body toward Naruto. "I fuck her better than you."

Naruto found that as a competition, a battle of who could fuck the best, & he intended to win.
"That's bullshit! I made her cum back to back."

"Well, why don't we get a second opinion on that?" Sasuke was ready for a full-on battle.

Kakashi took 1 more shot before rolling his eyes. "Come on boys, let's get you two home."
*
The 2 drunken men stumbled into the house, trying their best to hold each other up & almost falling once they got into the living room.

"Are you sure you can handle these two? I don't wanna be a bother. I can always make a clone."

The sweet woman smiled reassuringly, letting him know that she could take care of them. "I assure you, it's no problem at all."

He glanced at Sasuke & Naruto before sighing. "Alright, don't hesitate to call me if they give you any trouble, ok?" She nodded again.

He hugged her before leaving.

She locked the door & went over to both the drunk men and tried helping them up but they smacked her hands away & got up themselves.

"Look at you all grown up now."
Naruto wiggled his blond brows as a sly smirk formed on his face.

The drunk raven agreed with the dobe & wrapped his arm around his shoulder.
"She's even got a nice little ass now."

Both of the men stared at the blushing woman before turning to each other.
"I say let's get her opinion."
***
AN: This was THEE hottest fight I ever witnessed btwn these 2!

Can u imagine a steamy night with them? Lol, ik I can 😏😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 108 29
This is the sequal of 'Our Beloved Son'. Please read the first one before you read this one because it will maybe make no sense if you don't. Disclai...
36.6K 885 24
After running late for school again and being sent to the principal, Hinata Hyuga - one of the class tops must be Naruto Uzumaki's "personal teacher"...
10.3K 469 42
┈ ⋞ 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 1 ⋟ ┈ ◦•◦❥•◦ A NaruHina Fanfic H POV No Hinata. I shook those thoughts, no I can't think about him now. Clan comes first and that's...
235K 6.5K 31
[COMPLETED] [mature audiences only] After the war things changed...Sasuke decided to stay, Hinata is still Grieving the lost of Neji , Naruto is so...