A Hero's beginning

بواسطة CK120908

James Wilson has been waiting for this his whole life. He has been enrolled into the esteemed Legacy academy... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Prologue

7 0 0
بواسطة CK120908

Welcome to Mageía, a land of magic and wonder. There are four distinct kingdoms with their own element that they have control over. There is Water, Fire, Earth, and Storm. Those who don't have an element have their own special powers, but those magicians are fairly rare. Along with magicians there are elves, dwarves, vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves and giants, at least those are the only civilized species. But five hundred years ago, there were two more elements. Light and Shadow were the first elements and the most powerful. But the two went to war and destroyed each other, plunging the world into despair. Legend says that a descendant of Merlin, the first wizard, will come along and bring light back into the world. The descendant will have power over all four elements and the light element. As the chosen one unlocks their full light power, it will awaken Eclipso, Lord of shadows, who was cursed at the end of the shadow war to sleep eternally, and to never awaken until the chosen one unlocks his true power. But it's been so long since the shadow war, people began to lose hope that the chosen one would ever come to reunite the world. Eclipso may be gone, but he still has followers. But until the chosen one arrives, there is a new threat brewing. There is a legend of another realm parallel to our own, one full of people who have no magic at all, and some believe that these humans are planning war against Mageía. It is only a matter of time until war breaks out. I'm James Wilson, and this is the story of how my friends and I saved Mageia.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

Living History بواسطة AuroyaRhenyan

الخيال (فانتازيا)

69 4 25
Rhenyan has been through a lot. Being the only Master of magic in existence will do that to a person. He and his trobah, Auroya, pride themselves on...
149 7 39
Newton Stillman can't wait to advance at The Academy and go on missions. Ever since he'd been brought to the academy and told he has powerful abiliti...
The Silver Knife بواسطة Julie Richards

الخيال (فانتازيا)

102 3 20
A story set in an Academy in an enchanted landscape, follow along as a group of friends discover, learn, and evolve in the great wilderness of the un...
Whispers Of A Witch بواسطة Riah24

غموض / الإثارة

228 33 14
As 16-year-old Neveah Wilson realizes she has powers after jumping off of an ancient Blue Bridge to commit suicide, she has nothing left to do but ru...