DESTINY [ FOURTH Γ— GEMINI ]

By DazzlingBeast

--- A ROM COM STORY OF FOURTH x GEMINI --- HE IS YOUR SPIRITUAL HUSBAND - Shaman HOW DO HE LOOKS? - Fourth HA... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 1

958 65 23
By DazzlingBeast

📍 Just a friendly reminder. My story won't have any extreme NC a.k.a smut. I'm not innocent ik, but my stories will only have light intimate scenes. So I'm sorry if this will frustrates you. Thank you for reading! 🤟❤️

******

THE cold and breezy environment makes him lonelier. Ah, his vision weren't good so he decided to put the glasses back on his face. The cool breeze makes him thirsty. He took a cup of coffee that was located on his study desk and took a sip of it.

"HOT! HOT! HOT!" He shouted while threw the cup out of the balcony. He forgot about the hot coffee. He even forgot to blow it first to cool it down.

He got so frustrated with himself. His loneliness makes him sloppy like that! How he wish someone will come and take care of him. Aahh, it would be nice...

"Fourth.... Ai'Fourth!" Someone came knocking on his head. Ouch!

It was Satang, his bestfriend since childhood. They were friends since they were in their kindergarten. What a bond. It's only Fourth was a bit nerd with his thick glasses, meanwhile Satang was a man with a good sense of fashion.

"You forgot to blow your drink again ha? I saw the cup down there." Satang sarcastically said. His friend was so sloppy and one day he would throw himself out of the window for thinking that it's a door.

Fourth slowly nodded.

"Ai'Fourth! You're lucky the cup doesn't hurt anyone." Satang scolded. Fourth sighed.

"Satang, I'm so lonely. I believe my soulmate is somewhere." Fourth said.

Satang sighed. Fourth had said that for million times already! Is he that lonely? He's only 18!

"My friend, we are only 18 na. Let's enjoy life bro!" Satang elbow locked Fourth. He wanted to kick some sense into his bestfriend.

"I bet my soulmate is also searching for me..." Fourth said again.

"Why are you so eager to search about your soulmate? Single is way better."

"I'm a lonely boy, Satang. Or are you the one? You could be my soulmate..."

Their eyes locked. Satang started to feel nauseous. Damn Fourth! He was staring at Fourth with an annoying feeling. Fourth burst into laughter. Satang was so funny!

"I don't want you. Don't worry." Fourth said. Satang clenched his teeth.

"Don't dare me." He said.

Fourth's eyebrows puckered, "Dare you what?"

Satang licked his tongue and walked towards Fourth. Pretended to want to eating him alive. Then the two of them were chasing and running in the tiny dormitory condo.

---------

A day later,

With a thick glasses, Fourth was walking alone with tons of thick books on his hands. He just finished his classes for that day and decided to go to the stationary shop to buy something.

He sat down on a bench after he was done buying. That was when a man in his 50's called out for him. He was in front of the bench and was sitting under a tree.

|| BOM THE FORTUNE TELLER ||

Fourth left the bench and slowly went to greet the shaman. The shaman invited him to took a seat.

"You looks lonely." He said once Fourth got seated.

Fourth was impressed, "You knew!"

The shaman smiled and nodded, "Yes."

Fourth was excited. He asked if the shaman could read his fortune.

"You want to know about your soulmate aren't you?"

Fourth's eyes became rounded and bigger. Woah, the shaman was so good! He knew!

Fourth quickly nodded like a mad man.

"Show me your palm."

Fourth put his palm on the table and stared at the shaman with full of attention. He was excited to know who his soulmate is.

"A boy." The shaman said after reading Fourth's palm lines.

Fourth's eyebrows wiggled, "My soulmate?"

The shaman nodded, "You won't mind?"

"Of course not!" Fourth grinned. He was happy to know. The gender didn't really matter to him. As long as the person makes him the happiest man in the world.

"Could you tell me how he looks?" Fourth was so interested to know.

[ Palm reading ]

"He is handsome, tall and..."

"And?"

"A bit weird."

[ Silenced ]

"It doesn't matter. I like weird people." Fourth happily said. The shaman smiled.

"So is he near?"

"He's Thai and all I can say, he is quite near to you. You just have to find him."

Fourth smiled so wide that makes his glasses fell down to the ground. His vision went blurry but he didn't care about it anymore.

"And one more thing..." The shaman stopped Fourth's wild imagination. Fourth quickly directed his blurry vision to the shaman's face.

"He is your husband in your previous life."

Fourth almost got heart attack when he heard that. HIS PREVIOUS HUSBAND??

"Unfortunately...." The shaman stopped there while letting out a heavy sigh.

"What? Whattt? Please tell me..." Fourth was already standing up. It was like he almost ready to throw hands at the shaman.

"You only have 4 months to get him or else he will be somebody else's boyfriend."

No....NO FREAKING WAY!!

Fourth quickly picked his glasses up from the dusty ground and put it on his face. The shaman's face became clear. He could clearly see the shaman's bold head and fat belly again.

Fourth was frustrated and upset.

"Do you know his name?" Fourth asked.

"All I can tell you is his name started with G."

Fourth nodded. G..... GUN? GIM? GROOT?

"I got to go... Thank you!" Fourth left the table but then remembered that he didn't pay him yet. When he turned back the shaman wasn't there anymore.

He was gone along with his table and chair.

Errr.... Where is he? Fourth was puzzled. Scratches his head in confusion.

"Khun? Are you still here? Khun?" Fourth called. There was no BOM FORTUNE TELLER there.

[ Satang called via phone ]

"Hello?"

"Fourth, where are you?"

"I'm outside. Why?"

"I'm outside of your room with food."

"Where is your spare key?"

"I've forgotten."

Fourth sighed, "Okay, I'm coming."

---------

Fourth didn't touch the food that Satang bought for him. He was too busy thinking about the shaman and someone who named G.

Satang slapped the table.

"What are you thinking?" He asked.

"I met a fortune teller today." Fourth said.

"Huh?"

"He told me that my soulmate is quite near and his name started with G."

Satang was confused.

"So that's why you rejected my offer to play football today? To meet a fortune teller?" Satang was a little upset. He didn't believe in shaman, it was superstitious.

"It was coincident. He was the one who called for me and wanted to read my palm."

"So, what he told you?" Satang was pretty interested to know.

Fourth spontaneously smiled, was grinning from ear to ear.

"He said this person is my husband in my previous life...."

Satang who was drinking an orange juice suddenly sprays water out of his mouth. It hits Fourth's face.

Fourth froze like a mannequin. Damn you, Satang.

"Ha ha ha! I'm sorry!!" Satang crazily laughed. Fourth was so funny and ridiculous.

Previous husband? What? That was so damn funny man!

"The shaman is a scammer, trust me." Satang said while wiping the orange juice on Fourth's glasses with tissues.

Fourth took the tissues from his friend's hand and wiped it himself. He was pissed off. Satang was laughing and ridiculed him.

"I will prove it to you!" He said.

******

Hai, we meet again!

I'm sorry for the lateness. Enjoy reading! 🤟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 741 15
We are together forever. Till death I suck at description but yeah give it a try πŸ™ƒ #TrustmeπŸ˜‚
10.5K 655 25
Just some FourthGemini Oneshots hehe :)
144K 5.7K 27
This is GeminiFourth AU. Gemini and Fourth here are adults. Gemini and Fourth are high school sweetheart and continue their love till university. Th...
6.2K 467 11
κ’¦κ’· π“ˆ’ π“ˆ’ π“ˆ’ POSSESSIVE Λ– ݁ . こ Fourth Nattawat fortuitously walks in on his friend's roommate, Gemini Norawit having an intimate moment with a g...