Born, Hated and Found (The Va...

By FangsandVeins

(Editing) As much as she'd love to have humanity in her she doesn't; she never did. As infuriating as it i... More

Born with Fangs
Salvatores
Damon and Mystic Falls
Tomb vampires
Free
My only exeption
The not so fearful
Don't Mess With Me
Road trip
BOYS!
Wolf much
Moon Stone
Warriors
Masquerade ball
Did I Ruin it
Last hope
Dumb Kidnappers
Gone
Night in a cabin...
How many times does this happen till It gets boring again?
Another NORMAL day
A Tale
The ferocious and the little
Dinner parties are friendly...
Kill and Die
A cure
Flutter
Date
A dance at the falls is never just a dance
Undead
A little Drama hurts everyone
Death is Long Overdue
Roadtrips can go in many directions
Revenge is sweet.....but under certain circumstances
The Truth to the Tale
Who
Not me
A Little More Than Confused
You're Gonna Here Me Roar
Wrecking Ball
Drunk with Damon
Suprise Visit
Damon, get out of my shower
The Threat of Worry Lines
To Bash a Birthday
Lost
Sacrifise
Closure
One Ends, The Other Begins
Made A Deal With The Devil
Goodbye

Elijah

3.7K 85 7
By FangsandVeins

"It's that moment when your being chased and pursued, that the paranoia comes out." -Me (FangsandVeins)

-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-

"Elijah!" I spat at him.

"Makayla." He said with no emotion. He was supposed to be dead, what the hell is he doing here. I must be going crazy....maybe he came back to haunt me.

"How are you alive?!" I asked incredulously. I was still standing in a fighting stance, anticipating the next attack.

"Being an original does wonders for you." He stated. He then looked at me. "I want you. You look powerful and you can make good leverage. And I want that doppelgänger. More. And I give you my word, I will get you guys." He said determined.

"Why do you need us?" I asked. "I mean you clearly can walk in the sun and unless your stupid, your not going to help a werewolf break the curse. So why do you need Elena?" My eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"That curse is just a cover up, but that stories for another day." He said and disappeared. Creep. But his hair is good. Yes, I love his hair.

I stood their like an idiot for another minute, before my common sense kicked in.

~*~

I ran into the boarding house to see the whole crew there.

"Guys we got a problem!" I yelled frantically. "Oh hey Jeremy." I said getting off track.

"You....okay?" Damon asked warilly

I frowned, confused. "What?"

"You know your breakup yesterday..." Damon said. I waved him off.

"Oh. Well I'm over that problem. We got bigger problems." I said. Honestly I was over Riley. Of course every time I saw him, I felt a sharp pain in my chest, but other then that, I'm perfectly fine.

"Then what's the problem?" Jeremy asked.

"I saw Elijah." I said fast and quick.

"Yeah and I'm a unicorn." Damon said sarcastically and rolled his eyes.

"For real Damon! This isn't a joke."

"That's impossible." Damon muttered after taking a good look at my worried face.

"Is that even possible?" Stefan asked pacing.

"He's an original." I said like it was obvious. When they still looked confused I continued. "Obviously originals can't be killed."

"How?" Stefan muttered. His already crowded forehead is not going to look good after I tell him the full story.

"He said that being the original does wonders for you, so it means that all originals can't die. That creepy witch guy we killed, he told us there where five. Elijah is one of the five. Elijah also told me that he wants Elena." I paused for a brief moment, deciding whether I should tell them everything. They would find out eventually. "He just wants me as leverage." As I said that, Damon shot up from his seat. He looked like he wanted to kill some original butt. Too bad he can't. "He wants Elena more. More than any of us." I paused looking at everyones faces. "He gave me his word." I said the last line in a whisper. By the looks of it, giving me his 'word' must mean a lot to him.

"That's not going to happen." Damon said shaking his head. "I'm not going to let him take you." He said looking determined staring right at me. "I say we kill him."

"I can learn some spells and practice more." Bonnie offered.

"I can help her." Jeremy stated.

"I can look for a few things." Tyler offered.

"I can get Alaric to look through some of his stuff. I'm sure he'll find or know something." Matt offered the help he had.

"I can look through some of the old journals with Stefan and Caroline will help us." Elena suggested.

"We need to finish this and find something quick." Stefan said pacing. I rolled my eyes at how worried Stefan got. I flopped down on the sofa with Damon and Damon put his arm around my shoulders. I rolled my eyes once again.

"And me and Kayla will do some research around the globe." Damon said with a smirk.

"You guys can't go too far, it's dangerous." Stefan said looking between me and Damon.

"Oh, don't worry Stefan." Damon said. "I'll take good care of her." I felt my mouth twitch from the edges into a smile as he said that.

I quickly hid my smile and let my emotionless and bored face take over.

"I can take care of myself." I said standing up.

~*~

I sat in the lunchroom bored as ever. Stefan and Elena clearly don't get the meaning of 'no PDA' and Bonnie and Jeremy can't stop flirting with each other. Even Caroline had something to do today leaving me alone with the freaky couples.

Due to my boredom I decided to listen into peoples conversations to see if I could find anything entertaining. I put my head down on my arms, which were resting on the table too.

'So then the chicks like...' Nope too boring.

'I can't believe they lost....'

'Justin Bieber's new acoustic album is so awesome.'

'Did you here about the new girl..' Ah, finally something interesting. 'I here she has that whole bad aura thing about her, and she arrived late on her first day too. All the guys seem to like her too.'

Hm. If I was the new girl where would I be?

'Next time you think about feeling a girl up, make sure it's not me.' I heard a menacing voice of a girl speak followed by a loud snap.

I immediately got up from my seat walking out the doors into the hall. I ignored the weird stares I got from my group and continued down the hall. My shoes made little noise as I swiftly walked down the halls. I turned a corner to see a blonde confronting two boys.

I leant against a near by locker and after she was done telling the boys off, she turned to look at me. She was blonde and tall. She gave off that supermodel look.

"My kind of vampire." I muttered so only the girl can here. Beating up boys on her first day...is something even I didn't do.

"I don't mind another friend." The strange girl muttered crossing her arms over her chest.

"Make that best friend. Trust me, you'll love me."

~*~

Turns out the girls name was Nikki. She is part of some small vampire gang and is here to take a break.

She needed a place so I offered her a room at the boarding house. Damon wasn't to happy though.

"Why does the random girl have to stay at our home." Damon whined.

"Stop whining like a little teenager." I said flopping down on the couch.

Damon scoffed. "Please. I'm anything but a teenager. I'm sexy, I'm awesome...."

"Shut up Damon."

"Just because you don't say it doesn't mean you don't think it." He said waggling his eyebrows, rather seductively might I add.

"Shut. Up!" I said through gritted teeth. Is it normal to find other guys attractive soon after a breakup?

"Whatever. I still don't want her here."

"She's staying here and besides she's already moved in and she's not staying here for too long."

Damon groaned then got up and left.

~*~

"So what your saying is Elijah, the original, wants you?" Nikki asked, emphasizing on 'Elijah' and 'original'.

I nodded for the hundredth time. I had just explained my real life story to her and she seemed surprised. She even told me her life story. She was changed in 1750 with her sister Ryder. They use to live in an orphanage all their vampire life, and one day it had set on fire and someone had changed them and left them there. Then in 1800's she met a small gang and joined them.

"Oh well then I guess I could help saving your butt from him while I'm here." Nikki offered looking down at her feet.

In the weeks time she's been here, I've learnt she looks down at her feet when she's thinking, she likes to drink to calm her nerves and she values her friends lives over her own.

"Yah. My life is a horror movie." I said as we walked down the parking lot to my car.

She scoffed and placed her hand above her heart and feigned a hurt expression. "I'm part of your life and I'm anything but a horror movie. If anything I'm a fairytale."

I rolled my eyes. "I hate fairytales."

She shoved me playfully causing me to lose my balance for a split second. I glared at her, which she responded with an innocent face and a batter of her eyelashes.

We both walked over to the car until she paused and looked at the time on her phone.

"Ugh! Catch you at the house, I gotta get this stupid package my sister Ryder has mailed to me." She said before she disappeared. I shrugged and got into the car.

I drove for about half-an-hour in and out of places. I decided to replace the white furniture in the room with this rare brown colored wood, so I had to go buy that and I made a ship date for it. I also need a new closet since ninety percent of my clothes don't fit me. I got all the clothes being delivered. I stole blood bags since we were running low, they are currently sprawled out on the floor of my very spacious trunk.

I was driving back home in pitch darkness. The streets were really quiet and looked abandoned. It seemed like something out of a horror movie expect, I'm the horror part of the film.

Oddly enough there was even fog. I knew this could be a vampires trick, but then again it could just be fog too.

I mentally groaned taking another turn on another abandoned street. The fog wasn't helping my sense of direction and my nerves were only making it worse.

I took my phone out while driving to text Damon.

Kayla: I can't find my way back, the freaking fog is too thick! And if I leave the car behind, the cops will get the blood bags in the back.

Damon: mystic falls is pretty clear.

Kayla: well then come and get me i'm in mystic falls and this vamp is actually freaking me out.

Damon: ha! You have a stalker!

Kayla: ikr! Like you weren't enough.

Damon: please! I am not a stalker! If anything you are stalking mee!

Kayla: you are not worthy of my time, now are you coming to get me or not.

Damon: you should be nicer to someone who is helping you out.

Kayla: like you are such an amazing example of that.

Damon: touché.

Kayla: hurry.

Damon: shut up!

I looked up from the phone to the abandoned rode only to come face to face with a body coming right at my car.

I screeched as the blood from the wound on the neck oozed onto my car. No, this car is new. I swerved my car, causing the body of the man, to be tossed into the woods. I put my windshield wipers on and sprayed my window using the 'window cleaner' button on the side.

I stopped my car, mad at the stupid vampire.

"Come out, come out, wherever you are." I taunted stepping out of my car with my keys and slamming the door shut.

I heard 'swoosh' and smirked. It came again and this time I jumped on the attacker. We rolled onto the dirty forest ground while I got a good grip on his neck.

I looked at the face to see a guy in his mid-twenties.

"What are you doing here?" I sneered at him.

"Someone sent me." His raspy voice answered. I immediately understood and smirked.

I held the choke on his neck harder then, I shoved one of my hand through his chest and pulled out his heart.

"Elijah couldn't come here himself?" I asked the dead body.

"Actually he is here." A familiar british voice sounded from behind me.

I turned around to come face-to-face with the man I've been trying to avoid.

"What are you doing here?" I spat.

He pinned me against a tree holding onto my neck. This guy was strong. I brought my hands up to my neck trying to pry his hands off.

"I'm an original how about you show some respect." Elijah suggested threateningly. He turned his head back a bit, then faced me again. "Next time I'll get you, but for now....it looks like your boyfriend is here to your rescue."

He disappeared in a blink of an eye. I growled and walked back to my car, deciding it'd be safer if I kept it too myself.

I sat until Damon finally arrived. The fog wasn't gone which means there were still vampires here.

Damon jumped into the drivers seat as soon as he came.

"Did you see the person?" He asked, twisting the key in the ignition to start the car.

"Elijah's minion. I killed him." I stated proudly. He smirked.

"I've thought you good." He said patting my leg.

I scoffed. "You didn't teach me a thing. I was born with talent baby."

"Sure, your plenty talented." He said with sarcasm laced in his words.

~*~

Soon we reached the boarding house and Damon parked my car in the driveway.

He was about to get out of the car when I stopped him.

'Click' 'Click'

The sounds of footsteps were surrounding the boarding house.

"Do you here that?" I asked.

"Footsteps...." He said trailing off. "Thirty-two."

"I counted, thirty-six pairs."

"This is not good." Damon said staring out the window then back at me. "Elena's in there."

I frowned but seconds later my eyes lit up and a smile formed my face.

"Why don't we just lead them away." I suggested.

~*~

We stood outside the boarding house, side by side. When the footsteps grew louder and we saw one person from the forest, we ran the opposite direction.

The wind blew through my hair as I raced it through the forest. Damon was right beside me.

"Hurry up." Damon urged grabbing my hand.

We ran hand in hand, the light drizzle of the rain masking our scent. I let him guide me. Somehow, I knew I can rely on him, it's like an instinct. It seemed right....holding his hand.

The greenery was passing quick and even in the dark I could tell we were now far from Mystic Falls. Except I had no idea where.

We had jumped lakes and creeks and now if Damon didn't know where we were, he and I were both screwed.

Soon when we were sure the people following us where long gone, we stopped.

"Where are we?" I asked in between breaths. That had scared me, the running was nothing, but the however many men, was what scared me. I had no death wish and today was not my chosen day to die.

"I have no idea." Damon said looking around while running a hand through his now wet hair.

The rain was now pouring down on us.

"Maybe we can crash in that cabin." Damon suggested squinting his eyes to look at something in the far distance.

I squinted my eyes to see a small abandoned cottage in the distance.

"It's abandoned." I stated, with a look of disgust.

"All the more better." Damon stated with a smirk. I groaned. I didn't want to sleep in a dusty old house but then again, the only other option, is sleeping in the pouring rain.

Damon grabbed my hand, which sent a warm tingly feeling down my body. The cold rain seemed to have no affect on me, as the only thing I could focus on was Damon's hand in mine.

~*~

A/N

This is the next chapter.... Sorry for the update delay. I had a family emergency.

Anywho, hope you enjoyed.

Make my day by voting?

XOXO love you guys! Those 14,000 reads mean a lot more to me than you think.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 4.5K 37
"Ask yourself, Kaitlyn, will you ever be able to look past all of Damon's imperfections?" "I shouldn't have to look past them like they don't exist...
424K 7.3K 42
This is the story of Vanessa Cullen. She is 719 years old. She is Best Friends with Stefan Salvatore and Lexi Branson and Klaus Mikealson but is also...
30.5K 717 30
Periná has lived in Mystic Falls her whole life, her mother lived here and gave birth to her here, it's also where she died. Periná's birth killed he...
118K 4K 22
What would happen if our beloved Bonnie Bennett had family that was truly in her corner, knew the ups and downs of her life and was always willing to...