My Cold Boss || KTH

moonpie__28 tarafından

~ If you're done staring at me, can you go back to your work? ~ Shit. Why am I stuck here! . . . ~ Destiny is... Daha Fazla

A Note to Readers
Getting started
The Interview
The Job
First Day
Getting into trouble
Hiding the truth?
Personal driver
Date
Caught
Meeting
Care
Roommate
Blames
Dinner
Dream
Lost
Doubts
Business Trip
Finding
Jealousy
Truth?
Solved
After long time
Known
Red handed
Heavy hearts
Comfort
Trip
Cuddles
The Meeting
Jealousy
❤️ THANK YOU ❤️
Why?
Cruel Destiny
NYC
Photos
Past
Stories
Unknown
Cake and Cream
Again
Challenges
Back to Korea
Plan A
Plan B
Love and more love
The Meet
Why?
A new beginning
Accepted
Family
Found again?
Back to work
Shocked
Back to the beginning
Lies After Lies
Lies After Lies (Part 2)
Forgive?
Mark you mine
Someone known - END

Park

1.8K 79 3
moonpie__28 tarafından

"Here's your lunch!"

I said quickly, as I walked towards my cabin.

Eating my lunch at a lightning speed, I finished my remaining work in no time.

Glancing at the time, it was just 4 pm.

I handed the files to Taehyung, as his eyes scanned the pages. Biting my lip in nervousness, I waited for his approval.

"Good. So, as you're done for today's work, you can leave early."

"Really?"

My eyes widened in excitement.

"And take this file with you. I won't need it till tomorrow."

"Okay sir."

He handed me the file, as I grabbed it. Accidently, my fingers brushed against his, as I quickly pulled the file.

I noticed the corner of his mouth curve a bit. Bowing one last time, I left the cabin.

While walking towards my car, I thought of calling Soobin on a date. I dialled his number, as I waited for him to pick up.

_______________________________

"Hey Soobin!"

"Hey! What's up?"

"Um, are you free right now?"

"Ah...sorry babe, actually I have an important meeting with my boss. So, maybe tomorrow?"

"Oh, sure then."

"Tomorrow afternoon?"

"Okay!"

"Great. Bye then!"

"Bye!"

_______________________________

I shoved the phone inside my purse and drove off towards my room. Entering, I threw the purse and plopped on the couch.

"AH! WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW!"

I kicked my legs in frustration, as boredom took over me. Letting out a deep breath, an idea came across my mind.

What about a solo date?

Sounds good.

My face lit up, as I got up quickly refreshening myself. Wearing a baby pink crop top with white joggers, I applied my favourite lip balm and put on my sneakers.

Checking myself in the mirror once, I decided to walk to my favourite park nearby.

Admiring the nature, my hair flew with the cool breeze. Finally, I reached my destination and took a seat on the wooden bench.

Watching the kids play, made me happy.

I missed my parents and sister. I wished they would be here, to enjoy this time with me...

"Hey?"

A familiar voice made me come out of my thoughts. I looked to my side, to see Jungkook waving his hands.

"Oh, hey..."

I smiled, as he came near me and sat besides. He wore a black oversized t-shirt with white joggers, which completely suited his personality.

His hair were falling on his eyes, which made him look completely different than in the company.

If someone would see him for the first time, no one would even imagine that he can be the COO of the Kim Co.

"What're you doing here alone?"

"Umm, I came for a solo date."

I let out a nervous laughter.

"Woah. That's nice."

"And you?"

"Oh, me? Just walking around."

I nodded as I turned to look at the kids.

"You look pretty today..."

My eyes widened at his compliment, as a light blush crept up my cheeks. Without looking at him, I whispered a 'thanks' in response.

Through the corner of my eye, I could notice him staring at me the whole time.

God.

"You wanna have some icecream?"

"Uh?"

I blinked few times, as I couldn't hear him property.

He chuckled, and pinched my cheek. I heard him a mumbling a 'cute', before he walked towards the icecream truck.

Giggling, I followed him. Just then, my phone vibrated. Frowning I checked the name.

Ugh, it made me frown more.

___________________________________

"Yes?"

"Miss Lee, can you just check my schedule for the next week once? I forgot to add it to my computer."

___________________________________

Ugh, this man.

"Y/n!"

Jungkook called me from a distance, as he held two coned of icecreams in his hands.

Nodding, I walked faster.

__________________________________

"Yes, I wi-"

"Wait, where are you?"

__________________________________

Taehyung asked suddenly, which made me stop in my tracks.

__________________________________

"Why?"

"Tell me."

"I'm outside, in the park. Why?"

"Who's with you?"

What does this rude ass wanna do?

"None of your business sir. I'll send you the schedule once I reach home."

"Wait, li-"

"Bye."

_________________________________

I cut the call, and hurried towards Jungkook.

"Thanks..."

I smiled, as he handed me the cone. Licking the icecream, the cold liquid ran down my throat, which made me sigh in relief.

"How's it?"

"Good."

"Here, try mine."

He brought his cone towards my mouth, as I startled a bit.

"N-no, it's okay."

"Try it."

I looked at him uncertainly, whether he was really okay with me, tasting his icecream.

"Once."

Finally, I brought my mouth forwards and licked his icecream.

Damn, that was good.

"It's good."

"See, I told you right?"

He giggled showing me his bunny teeth, which made me chuckle.

He was so cute.

We walked around the park, chatting about random stuff. He seemed so friendly and sweet.

It felt so peaceful and happy at the moment, as I felt that all my stress was dissappeared into thin air.

But then, the stress came back. The peace was destroyed.

I spotted Taehyung at a distance, who looked around searching for someone. And I could guess with all my skills, that he was looking for me.

Shit. Is he following me?

"Let's walk there?"

I turned Jungkook around, as he watched me in confusion. Taking fast steps towards the opposite way, I took a glance behind.

Fuck.

I saw him smirking at me, as he was taking large steps towards us.

"Jungkook! Let's...go to that cafe?"

"W-what?"

Before he could speak further, I grasped his hand tightly, as I pulled him towards the cafe.

As I was about to reach the door, my other arm was pulled behind, making me stumble on my own feet.

"Miss Y/n."

"Why the fuck are you following me?"

Taehyung quickly placed his index on my lip, shushing me.

"No swearing infront of your boss."

I closed my mouth, as he took his finger away. Jungkook watched us, with blank expressions.

"So...you were on a date with him?"

His eyes travelled to our hands, which were held tightly. I widened my eyes, before yanking my hand away.

"W-wha-"

"Yeah. Do you have any problem?"

Jungkook spoke boldly, breaking my sentence. He held my hand again, as his fiery eyes glared into Taehyung's.

He glared at him with the same intensity, which made me scared.

Taehyung's eyes travelled to our locked hands, which made him grit his teeth and his hands turned into balls.

Shit, the atmosphere was getting worse.

"Leave her."

Taehyung spoke, ready to throw hands anytime.

"I won't."

Jungkook smirked back, holding my hand tighter.

"I need her help for my work."

"But she was with me first."

"Lee Y/n, you're my secretary. Not his."

Wait. But that applies inside the compan-

"Ah!"

I was pulled harshly, as my hand was yanked away from Jungkook. He stood there shocked watching Taehyung.

"What do you want?"

I asked him, while yanking my hand away.

"My file."

What.

But he said, he won't need it till tomorrow? Then why suddenly?

Before I could react, he pulled my wrist and stomped towards his car. I glanced behind to see Jungkook, clenching his jaw and silently watching us leave.

He pushed me inside the car, and drove me towards my room.

Wait, how did he know my address?

Ugh, he's a stupid spy. He even tracked my location before...

This brat also interrupted my sweet solo date!

Driving at a fast speed, we finally stopped infront of my room. I quickly got out of the car, and grabbed the file from my room.

Stomping furiously towards his car, I slammed the file on the passenger seat and walked away.

"Yah!"

Ignoring him completely, I slammed the door. After few minutes, I heard the car driving off. Sighing in relief, I sat on the couch, waiting for Jisoo.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

352K 14.5K 56
-2021iiLovelyDoveii© ❝I'm yours, all of mine and you're mine, only mine❞ "I hate getting married to you but still we have time Taehyung. Let's try to...
199K 11.6K 41
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Sign this contract, and we are married for next 1 y...
13.6K 403 31
• THIS STORY IS A WORK OF FICTION.!! _______________________ He is like a 𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗲 while she is 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝗺 like 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿. Can fire...
12.4K 866 44
She ran through the corridor and barged into the room without knocking, gaining his attention. "Why?" Her voice broke as she was trying hard not to c...