His chubby princess

By Merrito_san

Abby Flenory has a childhood friend and his name is Noah kushner. He's every girls ideal crush with a nice sm... More

Chap 1: Strangers
Chap 2: All your problems
Chap 3: Anything for my princess
Chap 4: Am I ready?
Chap 5: Not taking a no
Chap 6 : An I guess will do
Chap 8: Can't do this
Chap 9 : He's a secret
Chap 10: Got extra coats?
Chap 11: Breaks my Heart
Chap 12: A tutor huh
Chap 13: Homework slave
Chap 14: Serial-
Chap 15: Sabrina Conner
chap 16: Room service
Chapter 17: Biker gang
Chap 18: Buzz light-year
Chap 19: Low budget Sabrina
Chap 20: Dark fairy tale
Chap 21: Promise Sealed
Chap 22: Deal With The Devil
Chap 23: Whatever he asks
Chap 24: Utmost Sincerity
Chap 25: All the blame
Chap 26 : Life of Noah
Chap 27 : Daughter's first kiss
Chap 28 : Beauty sleep
Chap 29 : Peace
Chap 30 : Ruin the team
Chap 31 : Delusional
Chap 32 : Control
Chap 33 : Nostalgia
Chap 34 : Loren
Chap 35 : Eat Our Dust
Chap 36 : Me And Silence
Chap 37 : That's Noah

Chap 7: Cinderella's night

1.1K 30 0
By Merrito_san

Noah and I are sitting comfortably in the living room now. After we sliced the ingredients which almost cost Noah his eyes, he couldn't stop blinking so now he looks like he's been shedding tears over some breakup and his been sniffling ever since, I ended up doing the rest things so he could have a little break so now we're just waiting for the pasta to get ready.

"Eyes still sting?", I ask him as I flip through the channels. He turns to me with a pout and then sniffles like a baby. I can't help myself but laugh. He smiles afterwards and I'm left wondering if he shows Loren this side of him or any other girl. This funny and carefree Noah, I'm not sure I see it that much when we're out in the world.

"Those onions were out to get me", he says and I playfully roll my eyes at him.

"Don't blame a defenseless vegetable", I say settling down on ESPN. Personally I don't fancy sports all that much but Noah's like a sportsman so I guess he likes this instead of a cartoon channel I was planning to settle on.

He takes the remote control from me and my heart skips a bit when he's hands touch mine in a slow manner. Okay maybe it's just me but it felt like he's hands were on mine for a full five seconds.

Noah skips the ESPN I put it on and I'm shocked when I see Cartoon Network on the screen. He smirks but doesn't look my way. I smile looking at the TV. Normally I wouldn't put ESPN, it's just because Noah's here and this is his house anyway. I like cartoons more.

After a while I ask, "Hey, can I use your bathroom?".

"Can you not ask?", he asks and I give him an eye roll getting off the couch.

"Don't forget the spagehtti", I say running along to the stairs. I head upstairs to the bathroom, taking a quicky and after doing the requirements like flushing the toilet and washing my hands, I walk out of the bathroom.

I'm about to go back down when I spot Noah's bedroom door. I take a peek to see if his still rooted in his position and when I confirm it, I make my way to his room.

My hands move to the door handle and just as I'm about to open it there's a loud call of my name startling me. I swiftly turn around to see Noah running up the stairs.

When he approaches me he notices my uneasiness so his eyes instinctively moves to the slightly opened door then back to me.

His eyes suddenly compels me to speak, "I swear I didn't go inside".

"That's the least of my problems right now", he says and I raise a brow and then when I see the panic in his eyes, my eyes widen and I'm moving past him down the stairs and straight into the kitchen.

I cough due to the smoke. "Jesus Noah, did you even check it after I left", I say still coughing as I make my way to the pot. I reach for the lid but he stops me opening it himself but with the help off a kitchen rag. When the lid comes off I'm with a look of horror. The pot or should I say the spaghetti is completely burnt.

"We could still eat it right?", Noah asks and I give him a blank stare.

**

I frown deeply giving Noah side glares as I eat.

"It's uh it's better than takeouts", he says slowly and I shoot him daggers with my eyes.

"This food is worst than side trucks", I exclaim and he smiles so I sigh, "Okay side trucks are pretty good this food doesn't deserve that kind of hype".

"So, what were you doing in my room?", He asks and I tense. I thought he forgot about that.

"I told you, I didn't go inside", I say defensively and he nods knowingly.

"Okay", he simply says.

"What were you doing when the food got burnt?", I ask and he looks guilty. Which is kinda cute.

"I didn't go inside the kitchen", he says and I shake my head.

"Very funny", I say as we chuckle.

Noah drops his fork then looks up at me, "Wanna go out for dinner?", He asks and a smile breaks through my frown.

"You bet",

"Okay I'll go grab a jacket", he says and I nod. Noah excuses himself from the dinner table and goes upstairs to retrieve his jacket. I on the other hand try to conceal my happiness. It's a normal thing for girls like Loren to be asked out every time but it's a big thing for me and what makes it even bigger in this situation is that I'm being asked out by my crush.

"What's up with the pennywise face?", Noah asks walking up to me. I look away clearing my free throat.

"Nothing, let's go", I say feeling a bit flustered. He shrugs at the whole thing and then we find ourselves walking out of the house and into his car.

I put on my seat belt just as he does and then he starts driving. We ride for a while till Noah stops at Backyard bowls. It's not a big place but it's still kinda nice. I don't really come here that much because I kinda like avoid junk and fast foods.

He gets down then comes over to open the door for me. He helps me down and I give him a smile of appreciation. He returns it and we make our way to the restaurant.

I've never really been here so I find myself looking around the place. I freeze when I see a table filled with jocks from our school. My stomach churns and I'm looking up at Noah to see if he's seen them already but he's actually looking for a table so we can sit.

"Let's go", I say quietly but loud enough for him to hear. He turns to me with a look of confusion.

"What'd you mean? We just got here", he says and I clutch my stomach in pretence.

"No I don't feel so good", I say and he looks so concerned as ever.

"Really? What's wrong?", He asks.

"Noah please Let's just go", I plead and it's like he wants to say something about it but he decides not to and just sighs instead.

"Alright let's-", he begins to say but he gets cut off by someone yelling out his name.

"Yo kushner my man", I shut my eyes close with a sigh escaping my lips. You've got to be kidding me.

Noah turns around and I squirm behind him. No no no, this can't be happening. I can't let them see me. They'll laugh at me and make fun of Noah for even bringing me here. It's gonna be one load of embarrassment.

"Yo Ash", Noah says and my eyes pop. Did he just say Ash?. I peer over Noah's shoulder and when I see it's someone else I calm down a bit. The guy walks to us and I'm panicking. Okay calm down Abby, he hasn't seen you yet, they, haven't seen you yet. All you need to do is back away from the scene and no one will even know you were here.

"What you doing here?", The guy asks and I'm slowly backing away.

"Oh I'm just here with a friend", Noah says and before I know it he's turning around and pushing me forward. I freeze like literally, both mentally and physically.

Ash looks down at me and I can read all the thoughts in his head. Her?, Why not a slim chic?. He looks back at Noah who's smiling like he's introducing his hot girlfriend.

"Abby meet Ashton, Ashton meet Abby", he says gesturing between us.

"Sup?", He asks and I gulp trying to compose the right word in my head to reply him with.

"I.. I..", I close my mouth as they are void of words right now. What's going on? I thought I knew English. I got an A last semester after all.

"She cool?", Ashton asks exchanging looks from me to Noah. Noah also looks down at me with a worried look.

"Abby you okay?", He asks and I sigh at myself. I'm really good at this.. embarrassing myself that is.

I register a single nod and Noah pats down at my head like I'm a bunny or something but I'm not bothered, I actually like it.

"She's shy", he tells Ashton and he recovers from his weird look he was offering me, replacing it with a swift smile.

"Sure, me and the guy's are just hanging out, you wanna..", he trails looking between Noah and I. Yup, I understand that look. I've been given it and way more others. It's that look of, you can come but she's not included, yeah it's that look.

"I could just take a cab home", I say quietly looking up to Noah. He's brows crease at me and I find it hard to decipher his mood. I don't know if he's angry or confused.

Noah looks back at Ashton, "Nah we're good". I think right now Ashton and I have the exact same look of absolute shock on our faces. For him it'll be that he completely turned him down for some fat ugly ass girl but for me.. oh my.. for me he literally just forsook his friends okay maybe that's a big word, declined his friends just so he could keep on hanging out with me.. the fat ugly ass girl. I'm beyond bewildered.

"We're just gonna go, see you later though", Noah calls out as he puts a hand on my shoulder and takes us out the door. My breath seizes for while when I realize how close he is to me. I breath in his scent and it takes every limb in me not to squeal. Gosh he smells so good. I literally have to stop myself from drooling.

"Princess", he calls out and I snap out of all thoughts of inhaling loudly.

"Yeah?", I ask just as we stop walking. He lets go of me and I hold a frown from surfacing. I'm gonna miss his arm around me.

"You shouldn't have to say sorry if you're not at fault", he says and I don't even play dumb to act like I'm confused. I know what he's talking about. He's indirectly talking about my quick acceptance to leaving instead of standing my ground.

"You do it all the time. You just think putting yourself lower makes it all good", he says and I look down at my sneakers. The one on my left leg has its lace coming undone. One more step and it'll loosen up.

"It doesn't", he says and then I watch him go on one knee. I look down at him while he focuses on tying my shoe lace. The way he notices these little things always makes my heart flutter. It's so overwhelming sometimes.

He gets back up when he's all done. I look down at the shoes. He even did the other just in case.

Noah smiles at me but it's a sad smile, "That's why when you're mad at me, I give you the opportunity to be. I don't like seeing you upset, no, that's not what I mean. I just love it when you're yourself and not trying to please anyone".

I nod slowly at his words. Even if the use of love wasn't connected to what I want it to be connected with it's fine as long as it's being said to me.

"I'm always here for you, okay?", He asks putting a lock of hair behind my ear. I nod and he chuckles a bit, "I'm always here for you, okay?", He asks again so I'm the one chuckling.

"Yeah.. I know", I say and he smiles. I smile back wholeheartedly.

"Ice cream?", He asks with a raised brow and I don't even hesitate nodding in a vigorous manner.

"Yes".

He laughs at my enthusiasm and we walk to his car with our hands intertwined. I wish this night would never end but then.. this isn't a fairytale and besides Cinderella's night did end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

545K 13.2K 53
This is a story of a true soccer girl. Her name is Abigail. She has just move to New York because her father is in the marines and got stationed ther...
24.6K 467 28
¡¡enemies to lovers!!
109K 3.3K 69
MATURE CONTENT Enter at your own risk.... "I'm not expecting declarations of love, nor anything much, really. Hell, I don't even know if I want a re...
5.8K 86 17
Recently dumped Hallie Miller was a goodie two-shoes, eager beaver overachiever, and a try-hard in every way that matters. This led her to believe th...