Taken As Reward (The war of p...

By Rachayetria

Zehra Hassan She was robbed of her ordinary life, brought into the dirt turned into a profanity introduced t... More

AUTHOR NOTE
DEDICATION
TRIGGER
CHARACTER
PLAYLIST
Prologue
01. Barbadi
02. Tadbeer
03. Gajra
04. Azmanzil
06. Aashna
07. Hasrat
08. Massla
09. Musalsal
10. Iztiraar
11. Muqtalif
12. Mehfooz
13. Harqat
14. Lugai
15. Fanaa
16. Sufiyana
17. Khel
18. Rooh
19. Keher
Here's An idea!
20. Haasid
21. Khelwad
22. Shak
23. Keemat
24. Kuffar
25. Undekha
26. Jazbatein
27. Aaftaab
28. Selaab
29. Gunnah
COMPLETE BOOK CHART
30. Kabil
31. Zubaniyat
32. Musibatein
33. Mubashrat
34. Mukhtalif
35. Masal
36. Khuda
37. Izzat
38. Behaya
39. Lihaaz
40. Sharam
Bonus Scene ( Abhiraj's POV)
41. Rahazan
42. Gaddar
43. Haadsa
44. Zehni
45. Hashar
46. Munasib
47. Munafiqat
48. Barbadi 2.0
49. Aakhir
50. Antim
VOTING PAGE
Epilogue
BONUS 01
BONUS 02
BONUS 03
BONUS 04

05. Badla

11.2K 756 155
By Rachayetria

PRESENT -:-

DAIWIK

I felt an itch, something that flowed through my every vein, the agony that burned inside my chest, my mind that I only started to feel slipping away from my hand. This anger was impairing my sane mind. As it crippled my brain and made me forget every right and wrong.

She was by my feet, hurting, things beyond my contemplation. Beyond my imagination, somewhere I felt what she was feeling but somewhere I was blank, I had no words to console her.

How can I? When I wasn't here to protect her? I thought bringing her to my house will be the scariest boundary that no one will dare to cross. And yet, how can I be such a loser that a man dared to walk in here? And though something so precious, that even I never dared to lay my finger on?

As much as I wanted to sit in front of her, and take away every pain that she felt. I knew how incapable I was to do that. I had no words, nothing to say that could make it less hurtful.

Nothing but something that will rest her heart.

I turned my feet, I knew what I needed to do, at first I needed someone, someone with whom she will not be alone.

I walked out of the house, shutting the door behind me, and unwantedly slammed it, as I instantly ran my car over to Rajkot Haveli, where I work.

I knew who this was. And the wrath that flowed in my veins, I don't think anything can stop me. I stormed inside the Haveli, climbed through the stairs, and spotted Taara Sahiba. She looked at me, she was my boss's wife, who went through something similar. And I knew she knows what to say.

As soon as I approached her on the open balcony I witnessed Abhiraj, my boss beside her.

I ignored him, for all that I am going to do after as soon as I get someone who will share Zehra's pain.

"I need you to help me," I asked her, the fist, the urge to control my wrath that needed to throw something, shred someone's body in half, beat the shit out of him until that man bleeds and is nothing but scattered meat.

"What do you mean!" Abhiraj asked me, but I didn't spare a look. "I need you to come with me," I asked her, and I knew her this much by now. That she won't say no.

And won't stand there asking permission from Abhiraj, she nodded and walked ahead. "What do you want!" Abhiraj screamed but I just walked downstairs, behind me as she tried to speak words that will calm Abhiraj down. He was still furious, burning,

She sat inside Abhiraj's car and not mine, while Abhiraj drove that car, giving me the look that he will come along. I did not deny it.

And now is the turn. I parked the car next stop, the warehouse. Where I know Amar will be. I walked out of the door, Abhiraj behind me. While I walked inside. Amar sitting around with his men, drinking. He saw me a smirk on his face, but as soon as I was near, I raised my foot right at his face, him faltering back in his chair as he fell.

"Daiwik!" Abhiraj yelled out, but I did not care, I picked him by his collar before he can help himself up to even try attacking me, and I once again punched him. He fell on the floor again.

All his men knew better than walking between my business. Because they know how maniac I get if I am out of control. And I was. I kicked him in his crotch, and he left there holding it. I was about to punch next when Abhiraj caught my hand.

"What are you doing? He is my man! You don't get to touch him!"

"Someone touched your woman even before she was yours, and you cut down his dick. He dared to touch something that is already mine." I told him when he realized what this was. The woman he gave me, someone dared to touch her. Of course, this was not going to end well.

He let go of my hand and took a step back.  "Don't you think you should at least ask me for my permission? Before you do something like this?" He asked me when I shook my head.

Amar's crotch still hundred my shoes while I stomped hard on it. And he cried out trying to fight the pain.

"I am not going to ask permission for something I will do no matter what!"

"You are breaking your loyalty," he asked me, something I built 6 months and I screamed out, as he kicked at his face again. "I don't give a bullshit about the loyalty that hurts my Zehra!" I screamed, as I stood him up, and dragged him out, by now I am sure all his nutts were cracked, as he was completely moveless.

And put him inside my car trunk. Everyone followed me.

While I drove to my house, pulled him out of the truandandd dragged him inside the house, I saw Zehra sitting exactly where I left her at. I turned to Taara Sahiba, who looked at me and then saw Zehra, and immediately walked ran to her. Abhiraj is right behind me.

I dragged the man into the middle of the open veranda, as I turned to see Zehra, who looked at me in complete shock, she looked at the man who yet wasn't bleeding outside,

And she knew what was coming next, she stood up, Taara by her side,

"Whatever you wish for?"  I asked her, men that had gathered at the door, Abhiraj by the side between the door and Taara by the room. All the men who slowly filled the room were scared for their own life. She didn't say anything just tears that vigorously bled on her face.

"The hammer." the words escaped her, the hammer? What did he do with the hammer? And then I realized the broken lock at the door. And I knew what she meant.

I nodded, as I walked inside the store room, picking out everything that I know will kill him, with scrounging pain.

I walked out throwing those stuff on the floor beside him as I picked up the hammer, and in one long squish, his cheekbone busted, the face being left the biggest scratch, bleeding, another long hinge and this time his front face,

The hammer, as this time his nose broke out, the blood-spattered, and a loud yell rang in the room, I knew who this was. And what this was. I turned to look at her, there she stood with her palm blocking her mouth.

His nose broke, his entire face covered with blood, as looking at her, tearful face. The rage that had already slipped out of me? Lost!

I was lost. Lost in the darkness I never thought I would see.

~

The further scenes might be too dark for a weak heart, please avoid them if you can't bear dark themes.

ZEHRA

The last time his eyes rested upon me, the fear I was knitting in my heart was no longer for the man who was on the floor.

But,

The man over him.

I said, hammer unsure why? But I never thought what my one word will lead to, I saw him, I had seen him go insane before, and oddly that never scared me.

But today? I was at a loss. I saw him, attacking that man's face again and again with that hammer, his entire face covered with blood, unrecognizable. And he did that. He did that, the man I thought was kind.

The blood that bled his face as much covered the man I fear now. The hammer he let go of when we felt that man getting conscious. He walked towards the little tap in the corner of the room, as he picked out a bucket of water and he pushed in on that man's face.

The man came back to be sighted. But what about the man who was covered with the same blood?

I was stuck, stuck to look at him, rather than the man he was avenging me from.

"You don't touch her!" he yelled out, loud enough that the entire town might have heard his words! "Nobody touches Zehra! If so! He dies! Today, everyone must see this! And better come to their sanity that anyone who will as vastly as whiff a hair on her? Will countenance this!" he said to all the people, I had never seen, gathered at the door.

And then he picked up a plower, and my heart sank, I looked at its sharp edges, and what came ahead, I don't think I could watch I wanted to tell him to stop. But I was scared of whatever the animal that was before me. Because that was not a man.

He picked up the tool as he walked between his middle, and in one minute, that man was dug by the teeth of that plower, the blood that spread across the entire room, the scream I couldn't handle,

I fell on the door, taking its support, and my eyes shut, this fear was beyond the one that I felt, I couldn't see it, the woman that showed up from nowhere standing beside me, helping me to soothe me. But only if words were effective.

That man died then and there but he did not stop. Daiwik did not stop. He picked the plower back, throwing it away, as he picked out the knife falling on his bloody chest he inserted that knife into that man's closed eyes sharp, and I was left on the support of the door, beside me.

Fear that was beyond my hold. He stood up, walking towards me, covered in his blood, I tried to run myself inside that door if possible. But it was not. And before me, he fell on his knees.

He fell on his knees, and looked up at me, with those eyes I couldn't keep grasp of, I closed mine, with the sour water on my entire face by now,

"I am sorry."

~~~~

Hey readers!

Was this too dark? I hope not!

What do you feel about Daiwik?

For me, that man is too dark to handle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

563K 34.6K 43
Completed ✅ #1 in break up on 14/11/21 Vihaan Roy "Everything in life should be planned so you do the right thing at the right time and right place...
230K 10.8K 81
𝐀𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐜 I was broken. I was deceived. I was betrayed. I was familiar only with emotions of pain and anger. Darkness was a part of me. There was...
122K 6.8K 21
Story of a Rivalry of two political families, who fighting for rule. One rules over the more than half of the state and other own the power. But betw...
142K 10.9K 42
Love that healed two broken souls. NIKHIL AGNIVANSHI is a 27 year old insanely hot and handsome man who belongs to a rich family. He hate liars an...