Somniphobia

Por Azrabooks2005

!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it... Más

Chapter 1. Thunder storm
Chapter 2. Staying the night
Chapter 3. Part two of staying the night
Chapter 4. Falling asleep
Chapter 5. The best sleep ever
Chapter 6. Leaving...
Chapter 7. Pain and tears
Chapter 8. Mr Tinkles
Chapter 9. Love birds
Chapter 10. Leaving for work
Chapter 11. Cuddles
Chapter 12. Shopping
Chapter 13. The warehouse
Chapter 14. Cramps
Chapter 15. Confident
Chapter 16. Being Bad
Chapter 17. Bad Day
Chapter 18. When the time is right
Chapter 19. The rival gang
Chapter 20. Getting Aria back
Chapter 21. Caring for each other
Chapter 22. Special day
Chapter 23. Aria's surprise
Chapter 24. After care
Chapter 25. Creepy stare
Chapter 26. Punishment
Chapter 27. Returning to work
Chapter 28. The meeting part two
Chapter 29. Hyper Aria
Chapter 30. Angry caleb
Chapter 31. The appointment
Chapter 32. Scary thoughts
Chapter 33. Separation anxiety
Chapter 34. Daddys office
Chapter 35. Bratty Aria
Chapter 36. "I own you princess"
Chapter 37. A night to remember
Chapter 38. Part 2 A night to remember
Chapter 39. Unexpected visitor
Chapter 40. Murder scene
Chapter 41. Being strong
Chapter 42. Facing her nightmares
Chapter 43. Healing process
Chapter 44. Special dinner
Chapter 45. Part 2 of Special dinner
Chapter 46. Opening up
Chapter 47. Beautiful
Chapter 48. Check up
Chapter 49. Commotion
Chapter 50. Baby clothes
Chapter 51. Bad princess
Chapter 52. Finishing the job
Chapter 53. Bloody Caleb
Chapter 54. Space
Chapter 55. Frustrating
Chapter 56. Sorrow
Chapter 57. Nightmares
Chapter 58. Forgive me
Chapter 59. Recurring dream
Chapter 60. Dr Ron
Chapter 61. Arias Birthday
Chapter 62. Part two of Arias birthday
Chapter 63. Arias wedding dress
Chapter 64. Anxiety
Chapter 65. Daddys voice
Chapter 66. Cravings
Chapter 67. Spending time together
Chapter 68. Wedding preparations
Chapter 69. The room
Chapter 70. Change of plans
Chapter 71. Reassuring Aria
Chapter 73. Nightmare disorder
Chapter 74. Frightening busy day
Chapter 75. Picnic date
Chapter 76. Late night cookies
Chapter 77. Meeting daddy's gang members
Chapter 78. Cookout
Chapter 79. The wedding
Chapter 80. Part two of The wedding
Chapter 81. Part three of The wedding
Chapter 82. Mr and Mrs Blackwood
Chapter 83. Part two of Mr and Mrs Blackwood
Chapter 84. Part three of Mr and Mrs Blackwood
Chapter 85. The next morning
Chapter 86. First time airplane ride
Chapter 87. My grandmother
Chapter 88. Calebs grandmother Lydia
Chapter 89. Cooking lessons
Chapter 90. Lovely family gathering
Chapter 91. Part two of lovely family gathering
Chapter 92. Exciting news
Chapter 93. Nonna's wooden spoon
Chapter 94. Unexpected date night
Chapter 95. Needy little princess
Chapter 96. Last day in London
Chapter 97. Tragic arrival
Chapter 98. Delightful surprise
Chapter 99. Ace Blackwood
Chapter 100. The Blackwood Family

Chapter 72. Coloring book

658 13 0
Por Azrabooks2005

Aria POV
Caleb made me go pee letting me rest my head on his toned stomach because of how tired I was. He then dressed me in one of his shirts once he brought me into our bedroom.

I couldn't keep my eyes open because of how tired I was. Caleb pulled me close to him cuddling me in the blanket with him.

While kissing my face lovingly to comfort and reassure me. I finally gave up trying to keep my eyes open a little longer letting sleep consume my body.

Caleb POV
She fell asleep with her arms wrapped around me and her head on my chest with a pillow between her legs sleeping comfortably.

"D-daddy." She murmured in her sleep holding onto my shirt tightly. "Sleep princess I'm here." I whispered to her softly. I turned on the tv to keep myself entertained while she slept.

I rubbed her stomach while holding her hand under the blanket. She scooted impossibly closer into me like she wanted to melt into my skin. She was so happy and kind even when she was tired i loved that about her.

She was starting to pinch herself to stay awake to avoid sleep I didn't like that she was getting to that point where she was harming herself. I've only seen her do it twice now and I stopped her both times by holding her hands.

I kissed her neck savoring her beautiful scent on her skin. I fell asleep without realizing it holding her hand while my other arm was wrapped around her tiny body.

Third person POV
They both slept in each other arms peacefully and comfortable. Aria whined a few times in her sleep Caleb kissed her cheek unconsciously to comfort her.

She fisted his shirt tightly her nightmare becoming intense and scary. Caleb subconsciously woke up feeling her tight grip on his shirt. He waited a few moments to see if she could handle staying asleep through the nightmare.

When her whimpers became louder and he saw her tears slipping down her cheeks he began to wake her up softly wiping her tears away while kissing her lips gently to wake her up.

"Wake up princess." He said softly kissing away the rest of her tears. Her eyes fluttered open listening to Caleb's soothing voice. She whimpered looking at Caleb with glossy eyes.

"You wanna talk about it princess?" He asked her worriedly pulling her into his lap. She nodded her head no not ready to talk about the nightmare. "Take your time princess when your ready to talk about it let me know. okay?"

She nodded her head again to answer him holding onto his shoulders as if she was scared someone was going to take him away from her.

Aria POV
"D-daddy d-don't l-leave m-me o-okay." I told him looking into his eyes with a pleading expression. "I won't princess daddy isn't going to leave you." He reassured me rubbing my back delicately.

"P-promise m-me d-daddy p-please. I c-can't b-be w-without y-you." My tears rushed down my cheeks showing how much i needed him and how scared I was to loose him.

"I promise princess I'm not leaving you it was all a dream baby daddy's gonna be with you forever." He pecked my face with small loving kisses to make me feel better.

"Forever and ever. I will never leave my little princess ever." He told me continuing to kiss me all over my face and neck making me giggle.

"I w-wanna c-color d-daddy." He opened the drawer to his nightstand pulling out three different coloring books and a pack of crayons for me.

"R-really d-daddy y-you k-keep m-my c-coloring b-books I-in y-your n-nightstand?" I giggled at him for it but I loved how he noticed the little things that I loved to do.

"I have to keep my little princess coloring books safe for her and ready for her to color in." He laid out the coloring books and took out a few crayons for me to start coloring. "T-thank y-you d-daddy."

I chose one of the coloring books I wanted to color in while Caleb choose from the other two so he could color with me. "Where are you going princess?" He asked me when I got out of the bed.

"I-I'm g-going t-to g-get M-Mr T-Tinkles a-and M-Mr T-Tree f-from m-my p-play r-room." I told him before I left the room to get them quickly. "Don't run princess take your time!" He shouted from our bedroom.

I grabbed Mr Tinkles and Mr Tree off the floor in the playroom speed walking back to our bedroom. I sat them up on the bed placing the extra coloring book in-front of them with two crayons on either side of them.

I got back into the bed next to Caleb who was half way done coloring already. "D-daddy t-that's s-so g-good." I complimented his coloring. "Thank you princess but your still better." "T-thank y-you d-daddy."

I finally started coloring. I felt safe and comfortable. I could finally color without having to worry that I would get a brutal beating or be locked in the basement for hours or days.

Caleb made me feel comfortable in my own little space. He allowed me to do things that I was always punished for.

Because it was too childish. He made sure I had everything I wanted and needed replacing all my bad memories with good ones.

Caleb was a very cold, mean, and an emotionless man but he would do anything for the ones he loved and cared for.

He never let me see his darker side maybe it was for the best but either way I would love him no matter what.

Caleb saved me in ways I couldn't even save myself. I cherished him and every moment we had together. I loved him more than words could describe my love for him. I never wanted to loose him. I needed him more than anything in my life.

I didn't even notice Caleb had left the room until I saw him standing in front of me with a bowl of pickles and snacks in his hands.

"Here princess eat." He handed me the bowl of pickles sitting next to me laying down the rest of the snacks in front of me.

I smiled at him happily kissing his cheek to thank him for the snacks. I ate my pickles while coloring Caleb watched movies on the tv while rubbing my belly softly.

"D-daddy l-look." I showed him the picture I finished coloring. "It's beautiful princess." He complimented giving me a kiss on my cheek. He laid his head on my lap kissing my stomach softly.

I brushed through his hair with my fingers leaning forward to kiss his cheek. "I l-love y-you d-daddy." His big colossal hands cupped my face bringing me down so he could kiss me on my lips.

"Daddy's precious little princess." He brushed away a few strands of my hair from my face looking into my eyes with a small smile. "Daddy loves you more princess."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

41.7K 1K 52
___________________________ "You were mine the second you put your signature on that contract." He looked at me with pure lust and dominance in his...
179K 3.4K 45
Jupiter's life has always been hard from her mom taking her way from her family to her mother's boyfriend beating her almost every day. Then it all c...
760K 14.8K 31
Warning ⚠️ I wrote this book when I was 13, you have been warned I walked up to her and pushed her to my chest. "I think you should stop flirting wi...
210K 5.2K 55
A simple mute girl who lives in a world of silence and serenity with her grandmother. A ruthless cruel mafia who lives in the world of women,drugs an...