π‘ͺπ’π’π’‡π’π’Šπ’„π’•π’†π’… 𝑰𝒏 𝑩�...

By rosereader6

More

𝟏
𝟐
πŸ‘
πŸ’
πŸ“
πŸ”
πŸ•
8
πŸ—
𝟏𝟎
𝟏𝟏
𝟏𝟐
πŸπŸ‘
πŸπŸ’
πŸπŸ“
πŸπŸ”
πŸπŸ•
18
πŸπŸ—
𝟐𝟎
𝟐𝟏
𝟐𝟐
πŸπŸ‘
πŸπŸ’
πŸπŸ“
πŸπŸ”
πŸπŸ•
28
πŸπŸ—
πŸ‘πŸŽ
πŸ‘πŸ
πŸ‘πŸ
πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ“

πŸ‘πŸ’

174 8 0
By rosereader6

Charlotte was readying herself as she looked at Wanda who was dressed as a normal person, she sighed and walked closer to her. "Wanda do you really have to come with me?" Charlotte asked her.

"I am a witch, i can sense something bad will happen to that school" Wanda said with her voice was cold, Charlotte knew she was still in her possesive side.

"Just tell me if you're ready to go" Charlotte said leaving her in the room.

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~
Thena was holding Mina as Maxine talked to her Aunt Hela, "why my daughter left Max?" Hela asked as Maxine looked at her.

"At first we been ignoring each fir a month then i came to find the answer that she was in love with Lesso" Maxine said

"And-"

"Lesso, i know that woman" Hela said

"Huh?"

"Lesso became my lover but she chose Rafal" Hela explained to her, She was shocked.

"Well she almost killed me, when she doesn't get any answers" Maxine said

"What are you saying, did she hurt you?" Hela asked, with her concern and anger but Maxine looked away with a sighed.

"Mina wouldn't be alive, if she stabbed me" Maxine said then Hela was angry her hands were balled into a fist but she relax herself as she sighed.

"Let's keep it a secret, don't tell to our family even Charlotte when she came back to Lesso. Please Aunt Hela she loves her truly" Maxine begged her as Hela sighed couldn't take her pleadings and nodded to her.

"Amadeus was here also" Maxine changed the topic.

"What are you saying?" Hela asked

"Let me show you" she said as Maxine goes first to her Aunt Thena and she nodded.

"Come on"

Hela followed her niece as they walked through the halls, Hela could only hear choirs voices or birds chirping and full of flowers, then Maxine turned into a room it was so dark and gloomy her aunt notice two wolves guarding a statue.

Hela gasped when she noticed it was Amadeus who got stoned like he was fighting.

"What-"

"Touched the stone you will have your answers Aunt Hela" Maxine cut her off as Hela never had been feared into something as she gulped and touch the stone.

Her eyes went wide and she gasped.

3 months earlier
Maxine was only 3 months pregnant when Loki came in a guilt on his face, then Marco came with a soup and water for her.

"Loki did bad something happen?" Maxine asked him, her uncle towards and kneels infront of her and held her hands.

"Marco i am sorry"

"For what?"

"I was the one trying to kill you, Amadeus ordered me to kill because he saw the future" Loki explained then the lovers became shocked from what he said.

"Please forgive me!!" Loki yelled as crawled went to Marco holding his hand to his.

"What does he want!?" Marco yelled

"Maxine" Loki said

"I have to warn you, he wanted Marco to be killed please you have to believe me i wanted to tell for so long" Loki said as Marco turning into his demon formed mostly Loki and Maxine was scared for it.

"Give me the dagger Maxine" Marco said then this makes her get scared.

"Marco you don't-"

"I don't fucking care!!" He yelled at her, Loki immediatley gave the dagger to him but Maxine was teared up as her lover walk away then she followed him.

Amadeus was was walking like his usual routine, then he stop his track when he had the fear looking at Marco who was a real monster.

"Marco" Amadeus said

"You!!" He yelled as he ran and attacked Amadeus as they fight but of course Marco was fast enough to stabbed him by the waist.

He growled in pain, Amadeus trying to remove the dagger but as he turned around seeing Maxine had tears on her eyes. "Maxine help me" he said in pain bit Maxine muttered a spell.

He notice he was being turned into a stoned he yelled as Amadeus into a stone...

Maxine bursted crying as memories flooded to her head, their happy memories mostly she loved him but now she had killed someone closed to her.

Marco went closer to her and hugged her tightly as possible..

Hela gasped as she came back into reality and looked at her niece who was ashamed, "I had no choice to turned him into a stone" Maxine said with her hushed voice. As hela went to her amd hugged her.

"You had no choice, tiny" Hela said

"Maxine" she heard her father's voice, Maxine went to him and he was ready to talked when he notice his sister.

"Can we talked privately?" He asked, Maxine nodded leaving her aunt and going to her father.

"So what do you want to talked about?" Maxine asked not to dare to look at her father, but Thor sigh cupped her cheeks making her to look at him.

"I am so sorry, that i yelled at you" he apologized, then hugged her tightly but Maxine didn't return the hug.

"You tell me father, do you accept him or you just wanted to be with me?" Maxine asked him

"Both"

"I don't want your daughter not having any grandparents and i realized Marco wasn't bad" Thor said, Maxine can feel his guilt and fear to his voice and she hugged him.

"Apology accepted" she said as he sighed of relief, kissing her forehead.

"I miss you so much, dad" she said with now tears on her eyes.

"I miss you more"

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~
Charlotte and Wanda finally in the school of evil and Wanda looked around as she saw Charlotte run to find Lesso.

She finally ran looking for her, she wanted to confess everything how she craved her kisses or their intimate moments, finally she saw the familiar shadow that peeked on the dim light.

"Leonora" Charlotte said as the dean turned around and gasped to see someone who she had been looking for...

"Charlotte" Lesso said as she ran to her hugging her tightly.

"Where have you been?"

"Why did you leave me?"

But Charlotte didn't answer her questions but she kiss her lovingly, passionately then Lesso returned the kissed to her.

"I came back to tell you, i love you Leonora lesso i don't care what your students thinks about us. All i care was you" Charlotte confessed her feeling towards her.

"I love you also Charlotte, all i could think about was us" Lesso confessed also as she smiled and kissed her again passionately..She's laying her slowly upon the bed, settling on top of her as Lesso kisses her again her hands skimming Charlotte's waist.She pulls back softly staring into her eyes as she gently caresses her cheeks. 

"Are you sure you want this?" Charlotte breathed deeply, tucking a small strand of hair behind Lesso's ear as she smiled. "Yes, i am".

 As she kissed her cheeks as she held Lesso close. 

 "I want you"

 "Do you want me?"

 "Have you been craving me for a long time?" Charlotte asked her two questions to Lesso. 

 "I want you and i've been craving you My love" Lesso said quickly before pressing her lips to Charlotte and whispered a magic that can leave them naked, her mouth was now on her neck.She kisses her collar hungrily but she was still so gentle to her, Charlotte closed her eyes in pleasure. 

 And as Lesso finally pushes herself slowly, she gasped remembering just how big she was. Charlotte groan slightly in pain from her lenght and Lesso kissed her softly stroking her hair from her heated face"Your so tight" Lesso whispers, slowly entering her with her whole member.

 Charlotte moaned, as she begin to thrust slowly, her forehead presses to hers as Lesso bites her lips once more.She let out a loud moan as she kisses her neck sweetly, thrusting into her slowly taking her time.

 Charlotte tighten her arms around her body.Lesso could feel Charlotte was so close to her orgasm, as she quicken her pace at the last few moments her lips on her as they both pant breathlessly, nearing their release.She groans loudly as she finishes inside of her, Lesso's liquid shooting in her entrance and hearing up her core, she gasped as Charlotte finish too.

"Can you pull out now?" Charlotte asked and Lesso nodded as she pulled it out, she moaned as she remove it.

"I love you"

"I love you too" Lesso said with a pecked on her cheeks, putting the blanket on them and Charlotte rested her head on her chest.

"So this is her" they flinched when Wanda's voice came.

"Wanda, what are you doing here you supposed to knock first or-"

"First of all i don't know this place and second of all you forget to locked or close the door so i guarded it" Wanda cutted of her and she looked at Lesso with a glared also Lesso had a glare on her.

"You must be Wanda"

"And you must be Danger" Wanda said

"Wait so she's the danger?" Charlotte asked

Then a voice came..

Don't tell her please~

It was a voice and she recognize it was Maxine's voice who was pleading on her head.

"I just said that she was danger, because of her red hair like a red flag" Wanda lied with terrible joke, but Lesso sense she covered her sins to Charlotte.

"Can i sleep on your couch Miss-"

"Lesso, just call me Lesso" Lesso Said and Wanda nodded as she looked at the two lovers.

"Please just go to sleep, no more second rounds" Wanda said as she lay on the couch and tried to sleep peacefully.

Lesso and Charlotte lay on the bed as she hugged her lover tightly, "goodnight" Charlotte said kissing her lips.

"Go to sleep!!" Wanda yelled, as they both laughed and tried to sleep.

Finally they fallen deeply asleep, having no fights anymore just love can sense in them....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 939 13
Zoeey finds her boyfriend Matt in bed with another woman and decides to move back home with her parents until she gets her own apartment. In that tim...
11.1K 511 6
This is my first ff. It is just my IMAGINATION don't take it seriously. Please don't bring hate here. All rights reserved. Chan Y/N College student i...
6.9K 230 17
Souji x reader story "We all have a story We will never tell" __________________ Highest ranking: 1st place out of 35 in #kyoryuger 5th place out...
1.6K 94 5
Jungkookie, jeon Jungkookie a beautiful girl who's parents died in an accident. Currently living with her uncle and aunt Jungkookie loves them a lot...