color boy ᵇʸˡᵉʳ

By trinxbyler

-ˋˏ ༻ ʰᵃʷᵏⁱⁿˢ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈⁿ,ᵗ ᵇᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵉˢᵗ ᵖˡᵃᶜᵉ ᵗᵒ ˡⁱᵛᵉ ⁱⁿ ᵇᵘᵗ ⁱᵗ ʷᵃˢ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ. ʷⁱˡˡ ᵇʸᵉʳˢ ᵒʳ ᶜᵒˡᵒʳ ᵇᵒʸ, ʰᵃˢ ʰⁱˢ ʰᵉ... More

𝓬𝓪𝓼𝓽
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝓃𝑒: 𝑴𝑬𝑬𝑻𝑰𝑵𝑮
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝓌𝑜: 𝑯𝑨𝑾𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑺 𝑯𝑰𝑮𝑯
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒: 𝑭𝑨𝑽𝑶𝑹𝑰𝑻𝑬 𝑪𝑶𝑳𝑶𝑹
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇: 𝑰𝑴 𝑵𝑶𝑻 𝑪𝑶𝑶𝑳?
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝓋ℯ: 𝑭𝑨𝑪𝑬𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑬
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝑠𝑖𝑥:𝑺𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵 𝑬𝑳𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑁
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓈ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃:𝑯𝑨𝑾𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑺 𝑴𝑰𝑫𝑫𝑳𝑬
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 ℯ𝒾ℊ𝒽𝓉:𝑳𝑨𝑻𝑬 𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻𝑺
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓃𝒾𝓃ℯ:𝑯𝑨𝑵𝑮 𝑶𝑼𝑻
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉ℯ𝓃:𝑳𝑼𝑵𝑪𝑯
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓁𝓋ℯ:𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑺𝑳𝑬𝑬𝑷𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑹
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉ℯℯ𝓃:𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑲 𝑾𝑨𝑹𝑺
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇𝓉ℯℯ𝓃:𝑩𝑨𝑫 𝑯𝑨𝑰𝑹 𝑫𝑨𝒀

𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 ℯ𝓁ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃:𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑪𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑼𝑷

250 7 106
By trinxbyler

Mike put on shoes, got money, and went to Hollys room, he knocked on the door and it opened, "Yes Mike?" Holly started, "I'm going out, tell mom and dad i'll be a while." Mike replied,

"Why can't you do that yourself?" Holly asked tilting her head, "They won't let me go I tell them." Mike shrugged, "Fine." She went back into her room and sat on her bed, going back to her book.

Mike went downstairs and grabbed his keys. He left the house and went to the seven eleven a couple minutes away. (its officially there byler shop now)

"No, Robin." "It's my turn." A girl with short dirty blond hair argued with the cashier Mike saw last time. "No it's not."

Mike just shook it off and went to the candy isle. He got Will's favorite candy and a cherry slushy. Mike went up to the counter and put the stuff on the counter. That caught the two girls attention.

"Hi, can I get these? How much is it?" Mike asked, "Three twenty seven-" He put the money on the counter and left. The cashiers looked at each other in confusion and shrugged and went back to their conversation.

Mike started to walk to the Byers property. He didn't know if what Angela said was true, but what he did know is that if it was, he didn't care. Will was his friend and he was going to support him unconditionally.

Mike knocked on his door until his knuckles started to hurt. The door opened to Joyce. "Oh! Mike!" She smiled at the boy standing at the doorframe, "Hi Mrs. Byers! Is Will okay? How is he feeling?" Mike worried.

"I'm not sure. He won't come out of his room unless it's for dinner or to take a shower and he's been skipping school. You're just the person to comfort him, he's in his room."

She moved out of the way and let him in, "Thanks Mrs. Byers!" Mike exclaimed while running up the stairs, "Please, call me Joyce." She called from downstairs, "Will do!" Mike responded.

He knocked on Wills locked bedroom door and waited a second before hearing a voice come from inside the room. "Go away!" Will yelled.

"Will? Will, it's me, Mike. Please open the door, I wanna see you." Mike spoke quietly. The door opened almost immediately to the brunette, he didn't look like he normally did. He wasn't all excited and happy. (noo really? i wonder why?)

Mike frowned at the state he was in and opened his arms and Will fell into them with absolutely no hesitation. Mike stepped into the room and closed the door without breaking the hug for a single second. Mike rubbed his back with his thumb and rested his chin on Will's head.

"How you feeling?" Mike asked, Will just shook his head. Mike sighed, "Wanna talk about it?" Mike tilted his head slightly, "Kinda maybe." Will murmured in his shoulder. Mike broke the hung and brang him to the bed so they could both sit down. They sat down facing each other, Mike had put the stuff on the bedside table.

"So-" Mike started, Will cut him off. "I don't understand what I did to her or where she got it from! I haven't told anyone but two people, just two and I know none of those people wouldn't have told a single soul. I can never enjoy a single school, I just can't do this anymore!" Will put his head in his hands as he continued to rant.

That caught Mike by surprise. He could tell Will was crying by his voice. Once Will had stopped Mike had engulfed Will into a hug. Will had his head buried in Mikes chest and his arms wrapped around his waist.

(time skip bc idk how to write comforting) A few hours later Will had calmed down and the two were in the living room watching a movie. Will had his head resting on Mikes chest with the popcorn bowl in his lap.

Joyce came into the living room and stopped at the doorway. She smiled because her son was smiling for the first time in a while.

Will turned to the doorway and frowned, "Mom!" Will exclaimed, Joyce chuckled and nodded "Sorry!" She spoke as she backed out of the room.

Will went back to paying attention to the movie. "Jona-THAN!" The two heard upstairs, "WHAT!?" Their older brother yelled. "WHY were you in my closet?!" Jane stomped down the stairs just to see her older brother in a skirt and tank top with his hair in a ponytail. (it looked like a palm tree.)

"But J-ane. I'm a, material girl!" Jonathan pushed back his imaginary hair. Will and Mike looked at each other and bursted into giggles.

A few minutes later of Jane and Jonathan arguing and of Will and Mike watching a movie Mike thought of something to do instead of sitting around inside watching something.

"Hey, Will! You want go somewhere?" Mike asked, Will looked at him and shrugged, "Why not?" They both got up and went to the front door, putting their shoes on and leaving the house, "We're going out!" Will yelled from the front door before it shut.

Mike grabbed his hand and dragged him somewhere. Will laughed and tried to keep up with him since he was running, "Where are we going?" Will asked him pushing aside of his hair out of his eyes. "To the mall!"

They reached a colorful three story building and went inside, "I don't think we took you here." Mike started as he walked to a red, white, and blue store.

"Welcome to scoops ah- oh it's you." A black haired girl at the front said. "I can tell you're happy to see me!" Mike spoke sarcastically she rolled her eyes in annoyance, "Who's your friend?" She asked, "This is Will, he moved here a while ago." Mike explained, "Hi." Will gave her a small smile.

"Hey!" She looked to Mike, "So did you come to get ice cream or did you just want to show off your new friend?" She tilted her head. "Ice cream. So can I get strawberry and.. Will what would you like?" Mike asked, turning to his friend.

"Mmh, you can pick for me." He shrugged. "Alright, can I also get chocolate?" Mike gave her some money for the ice cream as she got two cups to it in.

She gave them to the two boys and shooed them off since she had other customers. They sat down at a table and ate their ice cream as they bickered about random things. Mike shifted ibis look to Wills arm and saw a fresh scar, he decided it was best not to mention it.

Once they both finished Mike thought of something else to do. Mike grabbed his hand again and dragged him somewhere. "Mike! Slow down!" Will spoke, Mike of course didn't listen.

They both stoped at a photo booth. "Wanna get photos?" Mike asked, looking over to the brunette. "Sure why not?" Will shrugged as they both went inside the booth.

They got two strips of photos and looked at them, "My singing was amazing why did you give me that look?" Mike looked at a photo where he had an imaginary microphone in his hand and he was singing a song as Will looked at him as if he was crazy. He looked at Will and pouted. "Because it was terrible, Mike." Will pat him on the back and put his hoot strip in the back of his phone case, Mike did the same and grabbed his hand and dragged him to another shop.

A few hours later of the two tens hanging out in a mall they eventually went back to the Byers house. Will opened the front door and took off his shoes, Mike doing the same. "Thanks for cheering me up." Will warmly smiled at the raventte, "Any time Byers." Mike returned the smile and the two went upstairs to go to Wills room, Mike opened the door and the two screamed at the sight of the party and Jane being in Wills room.

"Uh, hi!" Will stepped into the room as Mike followed. "Will! Are you okay? How are you feeling? Was Mike being and asshole?" Max rushed over to her friend and engulfed him into a big hug, Will laughed and shook his head. "I'm fine, im feeling great, and of course he wasn't." Will answered her questions. "Because he's a bitch sometimes." Max shrugged. Will lawfully rolled his eyes and the priest of the party ran over to will to hug him. "Byers! We thought you died man!" Dustin pulled away from the hug and smiled at his friend. "Yeah! You haven't shown up to school in the longest."

Max narrowed her eyebrows, "No shit, Lucas. I don't think he would want to." She stuck her hands out. Lucas rolled his eyes and thee two boys sat back onto the floor while Mike and Will sat onto a chair big enough for one person, Mike sitting near the edge and Will sitting sideways with his legs over Mikes lap.

Jane got up and whispered something him Wills ear and he groaned, "Can't you text it to me? I'm comfortable!" Will whined and Mike chuckled. "Cmon baby Byers, get up." Jane dragged him off of the chair and Will slapped away her hand. "I'm five minutes older then you!" Will argued. "Too bad!"

After a while Jane and will came back into the room with serious faces. Everyone looked at then and their faces changed into look of concern. "What's wrong?" Mike asked, looking at the two as they leaned on the wall. "Uhm, we wanted to tell you guys something," Jane muttered.

"Okay, go ahead." Max smiled at them. "Wait you're not moving again, right?" Dustin asked, "Oh, never. Not in a million years." Will giggled, Dustin let out a sigh of relief and shut himself up so they could talk.

"So, two years ago we moved here from California and did homeschool for a bit, we moved here because we had got into a fight at our last school." Jane looked to Will, letting him talk.

"And that fight, may have put a girl in a hospital and eventually we were called the "Crazy family'. A few months ago we came to Hawkins High and met you guys and tried to keep the "sweet and innocent" act to be the so called perfect family..." The two continued on talking about the topic.

One they were done the teenagers in the room just sat there shocked, "Damn, I never knew they could get into a fight?" Dustin murmured. "You guys were badasses." Max stated and grinned. "One question, why didn't you beat the absolute fuck out of Angela?" Lucas asked confused. "If I did, we would have to move again, or I would probably have an ankle monitor." Will answered his question.

"Oh." He murmured. Will nodded. "Well we support You guys unconditionally dude!" Dustin exclaimed, Jane laughed. "Thank you guys." The twins spoke. Max and Will noticed Mike haven't spoken in a while. They didn't mind it but didn't leet it slip their mind.

"He's actually gay? So I have a chance? Wait no! Just because he's gay doesn't mean he likes every boy he sees- why are you so happy about this? You're not gay, Mike. You're straight and you don't like your friend. But he's so pretty- Shut the fuck up. No, you shut the fuck up. No! Yes! No! Stop it! You're not gay and you dont like your friend. It's final. But he's so retry- final!" Mike thought as everyone started conversations.

Mike felt something on his lap and shoulder and looked next to him, seeing Will sit next to him on the chair with his legs on his lap and his head on his shoulder. Mike turnt a crimson red an smiled a bit but it left as fast as it came so no one could get suspicious.

Will hadn't talked to anyone ever since he had sat down, he looked up at Mike and started to talk, "Hey," Mike looked down at him, "Hi," he replied. "I have a question." Will started, "Shoot." Mike spoke, "Why didn't you say anything after, all of that?"Will asked, Mike shrugged and started talking, "I guess it kind of shocked me,"

"Oh." Mike nodded, not knowing what else to say. Clearly Will didn't know what to say either so they both left it at that.

A few hours later Max and Will and Lucas were talking. "Will, are you going to school tomorrow?" Max asked randomly, "Yeah, I think I will." Will shrugged and got some grapes out of the fridge and gave some to the two behind him.

"Okay, so since we know that you fight, do you want ear plugs?" Lucas asked, "Why?" Will turned around and looked at them confused,

"Everyone at school is making really offensive comments." Max scratched her neck. "I can handle it, ill be fine." Will shrugged and sat on the counter.

Mike came downstairs and went to the kitchen where the three were, "Uh, Will?" Mike started, they all looked at Mike "Yeah?' Will asked. Mike quietly chuckled and started to talk, "Uh- Jonathans wearing your clothes."

Wills eyes widened and he jumped off of the counter, "Jonathan get out of my fucking clothes!" Will yelled and ran upstairs. "Woah!" Mike instant looked at him in surprise, Max and Lucas doing the same.

"It's gonna take me a long time to get used to that." Mike murmured. Lucas laughed and went upstairs to see what Mike was talking about.

Mike stayed quiet fr a bit and looked up at Max, "Hey can I ask you something?" Mike asked, "I thought you hated talking to me sir." Max took a grape out of the bowl on the counter and looked at him.

"I do but i'm being serious." Mike responded, Max furrowed her eyebrows. "Okay then, what's up?"

"So what if I liked uhm- Will? Would it be weird?" Mike looked down at his hands. "No not at a-" Max looked at Mike surprised, "You like Will!" Max yelled, no one upstairs heard it though since Will was yelling at Jonathan.

"Shut up! Just please answer it." Mike motioned her to lower her voice and looked at the stairs before poking back at her. Max giggled and spoke, "No not at all, its not weird for liking who you wanna like."

Mike nodded and Max got quiet for a second, "Can I tell you something?" asked Max. "Sure," Mike nodded and leaned onto the counter.

She exhaled before speaking. "I like Jane, but you do not tell anyone that or I will break your skull." Max pointed her finger at him, seruious. "I wasn't gonna, and I support you." Mike slightly smiled. "Good to know."

"Get out of my clothes or ill hit you with a pan!" they both heard upstairs and bursted into a fit of giggles. Max grabbed the bowl of grapes and they both went upstairs to see Jonathan in a bright pink shirt and white shorts with his hair in two ponytails. (again, they looked like palm trees.) Jonathan ran into his room and locked the door as Will and Jane banged on it. "Open it!" Will yelled, they all heard a loud no come from inside the room and started laughing more.

A few hours later the party went back home.

Mike opened the front door and a small person hugged him, "God dammit, Mike. I thought you died!" Holly hit him on the leg and went to the kitchen. "Sorry Hols, I was hanging out with my friends." explained Mike. "Call me when you go out for long, can't have my only brother dying."

Mike laughed and went upstairs, "Alright, sorry!" Mike said and went to his room. He took off his jacket and put it in his closet and sat in his desk chair, going on his phone.

He went onto instagram and scrolled through his feed and found a photo of the will, jane and the party in a photo that was taken only a few hours ago, it was on Wills account. It was captioned, "I love these weirdos sm <3"

Mike smiled and got a notification from "prettyboy🫶🏻💫" he instantly clicked onto it.

prettyboy🫶🏻💫
thanks for cheering me up, mikale

of coursee
and never call me that again.

prettyboy🫶🏻💫
but whyyyy ?? it fits you perfectly.

william byers.

prettyboy🫶🏻💫
bye.
not the government name 💀

stop😭

prettyboy🫶🏻💫
is mikey wifey sad?
OH HELL-
wikey ********
STOPPP

i already took 70 screenshots.

prettyboy🫶🏻💫
im gonna sue you

youre not 18 yet

prettyboy🫶🏻💫
i don't fund yu funny.

yea yeah, ft?

prettyboy🫶🏻💫
duh

Mike instantly called him and not even a ring was heard since Will had answered at the speed of light. "Hey!" Will smiled at Mike through the phone, "Hiiii" Mike dragged the 'i' like he always did when they called. "I just wanna tell you that your spelling is terrible." Will giggled , Mike rolled his eyes playfully. "Oh shut up, yours is too!"

"Nuh-uh!" "Yuh-huh!" The two went back and forth with that until Mike surrendered. "Okay, you win." Will smiled in achievement "I know I did."

Mike chuckled, he saw Wills bedroom door open and saw his dad. "Who're you talking to at eleven a clock?" Jim asked Will. "Mike..?" Will answered, "Black curly hair?" He asked Will slowly nodded.

"I don't like that kid. But don't stay up too late kid." He muttered something under his breath before closing Wills room door and going back to his room.

Will looked back at Mike and saw him with a shocked face. "Oh yeah, forgot to tell you that my dad doesn't like you, he wont tell me why though. Anyway-" Mike blinked as Will talked and eventually listened to him.

"What would you o if I k——— you?" will asked, picked at his nails. Mike was quick to turn his head to the camera, "Say that again?" Mike spoke,

"I said, what would you do if I kicked you?" Will asked, Mike had thought he said something else. "Oh uhm. I'd do nothing." Mike answered, "Why not hit me back?" "Because I wouldn't wanna hit you." Mike shrugged. "Alright then,"

"Wait but please don't kick me." Mike pleaded. "No promises." Will smirked and Mikes eyes widened, "I'm kidding, you dork."

Just like every time they called, they fell asleep on the phone, (mike changed his clothes i just forgot to add it and im too lazy to go back and write it) Holly and Nancy came into his room, they both saw him sleeping so Nancy turne off the light and Holly peaked at his phone and saw Will sleeping too.

"Aww, wait that's the boy that comes to my school." Holly pointed out, Nancy looked too and she smirked. "Okay cmon lets go back to our rooms and let him sleep." Nancy dragged her out of his room and closed the door behind them.

"But I wanted to call him a dick licker." Holly frowned and stomped to her room.

In the morning the two were getting ready for school, still on the phone. Will had taken multiple screenshots of Mike to annoy him but in reality it made Mike blush a bit. Mike was brushing his teeth as Will was doing his hair. Mike spit out the toothpaste and got mouthwash, when he wasn't looking Will took another screenshot and looked away knowing Mike saw it at the corner of his eye.

Mike put his finger up to the screen and made a 'no' motion which made Will laugh. This time Mike took a screenshot of Will and smiled before putting the mouthwash in his mouth and spitting it out a couple seconds later. Will was still trying to style his hair.

Jane bursted into his room and stole a hair clip from him and left. "Close my door!" Will yelled and threw something at the door to close it.

"I can't do this anymore." Will muttered he quit trying to style it and left it alone and got a hair clip to match his outfit and put it in his hair and grabbed his phone before going downstairs to get breakfast.

"Yay, you're finally done!" Mike cheered and Will playfully rolled his eyes and set his hone down. His mom was already in the kitchen and she greeted him sweetly. "Good morning honey," she kissed his forehead as he was cutting up a banana. "Morning mom." Will gave her a smile and went back to cutting the banana so he didn't cut his finger again.

"Hi Mike, woah, you guys have been on the phone for seven hours?" His mom asked, "Uh- don't worry about it." Will chuckled and she shrugged.

STOP STOP STOP IM DONEEEEEEEEE IN SO HAPPY BC I SPENT A MONTH ON THIS SO ALSO IM LIKE RLLY TIRED PLLUS I HAD TO ADD CHAPTERS TO MY F=DRAFTS AND I HAVE TO FINISH MY FLOWER BOY CHAPER SO ITS A LOt PLUS I DID ALL OF THIS OM ME IPAD GWORLS.

the byler in this chapter>>>

Platonic madwheeler>>>

facetime call>>>

ok im fr abt to go to bed bc i need to sleep.ALSO YOU BETTER BE PROUD OF ME FOR MAKING THIS FOR YOU SUCKERS.

trinxbyler
<3

-ˋˏ 3602 words ˎˊ-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 43 28
No smut bc that's absolutely DI-SGUST-ING. Ranks:: •388 "strangerthings" •397 "Bisexual" •#240 "Byler" •#206 "Byler" •#124 "Byler" •#147 "Byler" •#...
9.6K 143 25
ⓄⓁⒹ ⓋⒺⓇⓈⒾⓄⓃ !⃝ ❝ 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘪�...
41K 455 42
ⓄⓁⒹ ⓋⒺⓇⓈⒾⓄⓃ !⃝ ❝ 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦, 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘯�...
60.1K 2.4K 26
❝𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓? 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐌𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐑𝐔𝐈𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐔𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍?❞ ═ ═ ═ ╰☆╮ ═ ═ ═ 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰... 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀�...