The New kid

By Mcsplodey

It's Edd, Matt, and Tom's Senior year at Swellview High School. Matt wants to be prom King, Edd wants to win... More

The Rain
Worry
Befriending the devil
Mall Eddventures
Bridge of memories
Why
A/N: VOTES!!
Your freindly neighborhood Ghostbusters pt.1
Your freindly neighborhood Ghostbusters pt.2
Just hold on
Trust me
Failed plans & Art Projects
THIS BOOK IS NOT DEAD & OMG WTH PLS HELP
What's seen in the bathroom STAYS in the bathroom
The warmth my parents never gave me
Your Safe.
Someone is here..
Bye Bye
The 4 Armies
Important Vote +Art!!!
Yes Miss
Days Remaining: 3
Days Remaining: 2
Prom
Dad?
Red, Red, Red, Red
Prom (again) & Goodbyes
Blue
Harpoons
Breaking Points
Merciless
Frenemies
The kid no one knew about
What it takes to be a Princess
Goodbye for now
Blue Leader
Dreams or reality?
Going Crazy
Losing everything
Living with the enemy
Drunkenly Drunk (p.s drunk)
Our Secret
author updateeee

Days remaining: 1

96 2 0
By Mcsplodey

Tom's P.O.V

I groaned and rolled over rubbing my eyes, I felt the blanket over my body and my eyes jolted open. My legs kicked as my eyes frantically scanned the room. "My room? When did I--"

"You're awake." Tord leaned his back against my door with his arms crossed. His eyes studied mine. I said nothing. "What exactly do you remember from last night?" I held my finger out as if to tell him to wait a minute, I opened my drawer and grabbed a bottle. I quickly popped the lid off and then chugged effortlessly, Tord snatched the bottle from my lips. "What the hell are you doing?!" He yelled.

"I wasn't done." I sneered.

"Now you are."

I got up from my bed and coldly chuckled. "Oh am I Tordy~? That's so funny because I didn't know I took orders from you." I stepped closer to him and he stepped back, "In fact, I don't even know who you are." I pushed him, "What the hell was all that last night?! I didn't ask you to save my ass! If you don't remember it's your fault I was there in the first place. If you never came here I would be normal!" I started to yell and lose my temper, "I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO OR WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE!"

Tension hung like a cloud in the room, it was so thick I could take a pair of scissors and cut it. He cleared his throat and looked at me, "What do you remember from last night?" The tone in his voice was different, it was like he was talking to me as if he was superior, as if he was something more than anyone knew. Something like what I saw yesterday. . . Was it really real?

"Look I-I don't know who or what the hell you are but why were they people dressed like soldiers? Why were they there? Why were they talking to you and--... an w-why were they .. why were they listening to you?"

He sighed and fidgeted with his fingers. "Thomas, that lady, Her name is Natasha J. Karenina. She goes by Mrs. Smith in the classrooms. She is of high rank in the Black Army. We believe she is one of the leaders' right hands."

"We?"

"Thomas ... you're already too involved. This has to stay between us, for Edd and Matt's sake. I cannot put more of you in harm's way. The Black Army is one of four. I'm the leader of the Red Army.." I didn't know whether to laugh, or yell, or cry, my brain didn't seem to understand. "I was picked at a young age, things should have never happened so soon but the Black Army killed the last Red Leader and I was next in line. I came to this town as somewhere to lay low for a while I-"

He looked at me and stopped, he must have seen the terrified look on my face, I clenched my hands to stop them from shaking, "Did you ... m-my parents, the the the thirty people that died.. did you kill them?"

"Thomas, I'm um, I'm afraid your parents were caught helping the black army, we don't know much but they had some sort of relationship with them," I backed away stunned, "I had no other choice. Dammit just listen!" He raised his voice and approached me, "All those people were plotting against my army and a team that went rogue! They wanted to kill my soilers! To kill me! They were spies for the black army! They all came to this town to hide, we had to destroy them before they got out with my armies files-" I stumbled back and lost my footing.

Tord came to my aid and caught me as I fell, "Stay away from me you communist! Don't touch me!" my mind was pounding. "..If you're really some warlord, why..why w-why are you still here?"

"Tom breakfast is ready!" Edd called from downstairs.

"That is why," Tord responds. "Natasha is planning something tonight at Prom. As of now, she doesn't know I go to the High School but she will have a suspicion of our relations. My army will be on standby in every nook and cranny possible outside the school, she's trying to start a war. Not just in this town, but throughout the world. And this is her starting point. The black army has been waiting for years to make their move and this is it. The world isn't going to go back to normality any time soon. I don't know what will come after tonight, even if my Army stops her. But, unfortunately, you are of high prize and all the armys have got to have heard word by now about you."

"We have to tell Edd and Matt--"
"We can't. Look hate me or love me-"

"Hate you for sure." I duly note loud enough for him to hear.

"I promise you I have Edd and Matt's best interest. And so will you if you stay with me after this."

"What?! Hell no!"

"Thomas, after tonight everyone will want what's inside of you, if you're with them then you put their lives in danger. My army is the only thing that can possibly protect you. Whatever happens, I'm going to tell them everything, I will do what I can to make sure they find a way to protect themselves. It is for the best." He turned towards the door, his hand reached the knob but hesitated to open it. "And just so you know, Lorraine is dead."

"L-L-L-Loraine? S-S-She's she's dead?" My heart sank and a nauseous feeling overtook me, "Y-You?" Tears brimmed the corner of my eyes. It was like a weight was lifted off my shoulders. What was the point of thinking about her now?

"I know you resent me, Thomas. I'm truly sorry for everything," His voice cracked with sadness, and his eyes looked away from mine in guilt, "I'm sorry. I know everything that son-of-a-bitch did to you and I couldn't restrain myself any longer. It killed me to see you so fragile and hurt and-" he took a moment to compose himself, I could see how desperately he was trying not to cry. Seeing it made silent tears pour down my cheeks as I carefully listened to every word he said. "And I know what Natasha has done. I'm going to tear her to shreds as soon as I get my hands on her. I won't let anyone else touch you. I'm sorry I let you down Thomas." I grabbed the bottle on the floor and took a quick swig before approaching him, I looked up at his face, flustered I quickly looked away, "W-What are you doing?" He muttered noticing me hesitating.

"This would be easier if I was drunk but," I wrapped my arms around him, "T-Thank y-you.."

Suddenly the door flung open and Matt and Edd toppled over onto the floor, Tord quickly stepped away from me, "Were you guys listening?" He tried to have a steady voice but I could tell how freaked out he was. If they heard any of that things could get bad.

Edd got up and rubbed his head, "I was just walking by when I caught Matt listening in," He pointed out.

"Well one of my mirrors went missing, I was just gonna come to ask but you guys were talking. So I was just waiting!"

"What's with the faces? What were you guys talking about?" Edd asks worriedly.

Tord slaps my back and opens his mouth with his classic Norwegian chuckle, "Oh I was just giving Thomas a firm talking about being more careful and curfews. Isn't that right Thomas?"
"Yup yeah, thanks, Dad." I stare.

"Guy we're gonna be late again!" Matt moans, "I'll be waiting in the car!"
"Actually I have my own car in town now, since I've been gone our project is long overdue." Tord says referring to me, "I was gonna have Tom run into Staplers and get some stuff we need."

"Oh, um okay. Don't be late!" Edd responds, he gives me a quick hug. "Please don't pull another night like that Tom. I was really worried."

"I know, I'm sorry. I promise it won't happen again." He lets go and looks at me. He nods and walks off.

Tord and I wait in the room till we hear the car leave, "What the hell is that about? Why would I go with you??" My mind flashed back to last night. "M-M-Miss s-s-said it'd be w-worse--"

He grabbed my arm, "She is no Miss Thomas. She is pathetic. I can't have you going back to that school. And I can't have you associating with Edd or Matt in public."

"Oh my god. T-Tord she already knows! She saw me in the library with them the other week."

"Don't worry, I have eyes on their car and their every move. If she knows there's no point in hiding anything, Tom, your not going to school. You're going to have to come with me, I have to go to my base and continue my plans for tonight." I knew there was no use in arguing and honestly, I was so thankful he wasn't making me go to school I didn't want to complain. I wouldn't have to see her.

Thats when I remembered, "Wait but you made a deal with her--"

"I know what I said. But communists always lie don't they?" He grinned.

I laughed, "You bastard!"

He shrugged with a smirk, "She'll get over it." A black car stood in the driveway, we walked to it. He handed me a pile of clothes, "You'll need a change too. Stay by my side and don't say anything. Listen to what I say carefully, ask no questions, and don't talk back. You'll have eyes all over you as a prestigious and dangerous weapon. Do not call me Tord less you wish to be punished."

"P-Punsihed.." My mind wandered to the painful memories.

He noticed, "That's not what I meant, it's not like that and won't ever be like that. Don't worry Thomas, it's okay I promise. Since I'm new to this I have a lot of eyes and pressure on me, although I have all the power I still have people above me who keep me in check. I still have higher-ups and rules to follow. Under the terms of leader, we're open to-look I just have a really tight image to keep right now. So just don't cause any trouble or make me have to reprimand you okay? Follow those rules and you'll be fine."

"Uh r-right," I nervously agreed.

"Now hurry up and get dressed." He turned to the person driving the car and started to conversate.

I looked at the clothes in my hand, a dark blue button-up and a black vest. "I thought prom was tonight. Why am I wearing this at an army base?" I mutter to myself.

"Because Thomas, it speaks for itself in rank. Your uniform is one no one else wears and the kind only the highest rank wears. The one thats my right hand. And one my soldiers should know to act according with."

"Thanks for eavesdropping commie."

"Anytime," He smugly says. The car stops, I look out the window to see we're at a hidden checkpoint. I didn't even know where we were it looked like we were in the boonies and the middle of nowhere. I had no idea a place like this existed anywhere near swell view. "Before you ask, it's classified information." He says reading my mind. We drove into a huge concert building. Men swarmed the place in red army outfits with weaponry on their uniforms. Two men came to the car, one opened the door. "Thomas, meet Paul and Patryck," Paul took the cigarette out of his mouth and shook my hand, I stared at Patryck's chicken wing hairstyle. Weird hair must be part of the way to get in, I thought to myself.

"Hi, I'm Thomas." Tord pushed me away and started to walk, I struggled to follow, I got distracted by my incomprehensible surroundings. "This is insane.." I cooed.

Tord laughed at my amazement, his body language suddenly changed. "Stay here,"

"But-"

"Stay here Thomas." He walked off and met with an older-looking man.

"STaY hErE tHomAs~" I irritatedly mimicked his stupid voice. He disappeared. I clicked my heel up and down, the sound echoed through the hall. "Stay here my ass.. I'll just be right back before he even notices." I peered around the wall and quickly dashed off, there's no way I'm not gonna explore this place. I'm going to find more answers about my parents. "But how?" A group of soldiers passed me, I got behind them and followed.

"You are as stubborn as he said," A man's voice says from behind. Paul and Patryck stood behind me, "Alright you've had your fun come on back." He says while adjusting his belt.

"Oh come on Patryck, let the man have a chance to take it all in. We don't want him getting lost if he does this again. Besides, he'll be with the general for a while."

"Paul, will you ever grow up and not get me in trouble?"

"Nope~" He grabs and cigar and looks back at me, "Come on soldier."

Tord's P.O.V

"Thank you general. I'll see you tonight." I shook his hand and he saluted me as I walked out of the room. I sighed as soon as the door shut. I looked down at the files in my hand. "I hope this works. How long was I talking anyways?" I looked down at my watch, "An hour?! Shit! No way he stayed there for an hour!" I quickly walked to where I had left Thomas and of course, he wasn't there. I grabbed my radio, "PAUL-"

"Relax Kid we've got'em,"

"Oh thank God," I heaved.

"Come down to the combat room,"

I finally reached the room and stared through the glass, I looked as the soldiers shot and practiced their skills. Would they respect someone who was even younger than them? Sure I was their leader now, but hell, if I was in their spot I would be questioning myself to. If there's any bit of defiance I have to squash it like a bug and show them who's in change. I came in and everyone seemed to feel more pressure and they fought. I looked through the rings of combat fighters, no metal heads in sight. I walked further in the department to the shooting range. My eyes followed the line of targets, "Damn," I was shocked by the perfect aim on the last one. Another bullet flew and it still hit dead on center. I looked through each soldier till I found Thomas.

"He's one sharpshooter," Paul says astonished.

Thomas doesn't even notice me with the headphones blocking out the sound. I stood behind him with Paul and Patryck. "Actually," Patryck looks through the monitor, "He's thee sharpest shooter in this whole base.

"Who the hell taught him to shoot?"

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

Thomas takes off his headphones hearing the ringing, I grab my radio, "What is this?"
"We have code yellow outside gate 4D Red Leader! What is your call?"
"Send a team and take care of it before they get any closer. Shoot at them from the north."

"Sir I don't know if our team can make that shot, it's pretty far away."

"Paul get Thomas a gun, Patryck get the chopper ready."

Thomas looked beyond confused as he held onto his seat for dear life, "You're wearing a seatbelt you're not going to fall out." I stared.

"I've never been this high!" He cried. "Why am I even here?! I'm not a soldier! I don't know how to do this crap!"

"Well, your score says otherwise. Right now a vehicle from an unknown army is roaming around, far off but too close for the comfort of our base. My base messed up their signals long ago, they have no communication with anyone else. You're going to shoot out the vehicle's wheels then we're going to go down there to get information out of them."

"Do you see how far we are from that thing?! I can't make that."

"You can and you will." He put his hands on my seat, "If you wanna stay buckled in fine by me~"

I pushed a button his seat moved outside of the helicopter, his feet dangled in the air and a gun was attached in front of him. "I HATE YOU!" He cried.

"Then we're on the same page. Now, the sooner you shoot the sooner you can come back in." He closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Everything was resting on him right now. And a lot of people we were watching from the base. All my higher-ups were watching his performance. The meeting played in my mind,

"The purple God is here?!"

"Yes, he is but-"

"Are you crazy that thing is dangerous!" Mrs. Adam roared.

Mr. Sandaval cut her off, "She has a point, it's in a human isn't it?"

"Thats right," I agreed.

"So there's, even more, we don't know about it. Although it is a valuable weapon why have a possible bomb in our own midst? Maybe the best thing to do is to destroy it while we can."

The general looked them over, "That'd be throwing away our ticket to success."

"Maybe but it'd get the black army off our back,"

"It is a danger to this whole army to have. We know nothing about it."

I stood up, "Then we will. I will see firsthand the tests that are commenced. I am the Red Leader and I will be seeing that this is under control. I respect each and every one of you in this room today, that being said I will stick with this decision. The Purple God will stay in this base and serve as a soldier and weapon. Think what you may but this is my decision as Red Leader and it is Final."

"Look at the balls on Mr. Larson," Mrs. Adam laughed out loud, "I knew the last leader made the right choice. Well if you are this confident I see no problems. And you are the Red leader, isn't he?" She looked at everyone, "Now let's get back to business boys." She gave me a quick smile and I thanked her.

"Come on Thomas," I said to myself as I watched him, my heart raced. He put his eye to the scope and his finger rested on the trigger. The bullet rang through the air and wielded through the sky. My heart beat stuttered as I watched, there was an explosion at the car's back wheel. I smirked.

Paul and Patryck cheered, "Told you he was a sharpshooter." Paul winked.

I rolled my eyes with a smile and met Thomas', he looked amazed at his own skill. "Hey now, your not done soldier," I joke.

He turns back to the gun and shoots the other wheels, there's only one more to go when something comes back and hits the other side of the helicopter. I look at the gaping bullet hole, "Shit," I touch the control pannel and touch the button to bring Thomas in. It doesn't work, I hit it again still nothing.

Tom notices my frantic, "What is it?"
"Thomas, I need you to unstrap your buckles."

"WHAT?!"

"Paul, Patryck, cover me," I opened the weaponry cabinet. More bullets rang through the air, Thomas noticed this time. He looked at me, "You have to trust me, unlock your belt, and I'll grab you," I shuffled to the end of the helicopter. One hand held the door and the other reached out to him.

He looked down then back at me, "I.."

A round of bullets flew at us, "Hey Red Leader, we have a problem, they have better weapons than we thought."

"Thomas grab my hand now. I am not asking you I'm telling you." I demand. I know he'll hate me for this but he is putting his life on the line right now and if commands are the only thing that get him to listen, even if it's what he hates, its what I need to do. As soon as I said that shakily hands unblocked his seatbelt. "Stand up, be careful." He slowly stood up and held onto the seat. There was a thud as something bit hit the helicopter it thrusted to the side. A cargo container slid into me pushing me out of the helicopter and right into Thomas, his back hit the seat with a thunderous thud as he yelped in pain. He held me in his chest and I grabbed the edges of the chair. I coughed, "Don't move," I watched his eyes flicker to the helicopter then back to me. I felt something cold trickle down my forehead.

"Sorry Mr. Red Leader," He smiled. He stood up and threw me back in using his body weight to push mine, He fell back, I my hand was so close to his, almost there, *THUD* another swing and our hands were nowhere near each other. I watched him fall with horror.

I grabbed a parachute and jumped out, "THOMAS!" Bullets flew through the air, "WHERE ARE YOU!" I yelled. How did he disaprear? Where is he?! I had no choice but to open my parachute. I cursed. My feet landed on the floor and I held up my hands in surrender of the men on the ground.

"The Red Leader? Must be our lucky day boys~"

"Oh please, I have weapons in the sky. Tread lightly." I caution.

A man walked up to me putting his barrel at my head, "I don't think your in any position to be saying that." he snickered. There was a click, "Oops the safety is off."

"Oops your mouth is off," A bullet hit him in the shoulder, and he fell and cried out, the other men looked around frantically to see where the voice and bullet was coming from. Within seconds every man was on the floor, I wasted no time to knock them out. And take their weapons. "Didn't think you could get rid of me that easy did you?"
Thomas came down from the air, little horns stuck out of his head and wings ripped through his clothes, "You have wings?!"

"Yeahh I didn't know either." He nervously admitted. The helicopter landed next to us. "Thanks for trying to save my life though. It's the thought that counts you know." I shoved him.

"Thats thanks Red Leader."

"Thanks, Red Leader," He smiled.

"Now, shut up and buckle up, we have a dance to get ready for and a night to pray for." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 56.7K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.4K 128 15
Bill Cipher appears in the Mystery Shack, after five years, with no memories of what happened. Dipper and the others now have to forgive the demon to...
87K 3.3K 8
Welcome one all to Gravity Parnormia! We are very sorry about the in convince about that fire a few years ago and the place had to be closed until re...
62.8K 2.3K 32
Hello. This is a fanfic that I took seriously. It's finish and it will be uploaded and complete. It is a Shizaya fanfic. If you don't like the ship...