The Missing Mafia Princess

By MafiaAngel8394

Yaszy Romano has been through so much pain and suffering her entire life but it makes her who she is. Dark A... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110

Chapter 17

10.6K 229 4
By MafiaAngel8394

We were all sitting down but it was different. I was sat in the middle of Alessandro and Dad which honestly made me curious but I didn't show it or say anything.

Men started walking in and sitting down in the rest of the available chairs. One of the men stood up and cleared his voice before speaking. "We have updates on Elena." He said.

"She was seen last night at the bar on the corner of 5th Avenue in Washington. D.C. with this guy." The man said then turned around to point at the screen.

I felt my blood boiling at the picture on the screen. Kevin Moore. "Then we did some research on the guy in the picture and his name is Kevin Moore. He's thirty-five years old, lives alone and his parents are dead but, get this he has a sister. Elena Moore A.K.A Elena Romano." The guy said making Alessandro grab my hand causing me to pull mine away from his and stand up then walked out of the room.

Alessandro Romano

"Then we did some research on the guy in the picture and his name is Kevin Moore. Best friend was Jake Johnson and Mary Johnson. He's thirty-five years old, lives alone and his parents are dead but, get this he has a sister. Elena Moore A.K.A Elena Romano." Carlo said making me grab my sister's hand but she pulled hers away then stood up and walked out of the room.

I looked at Dad who nodded his head and I stood up to follow her. I found her at the end of the hallway looking down at the city.

I walked beside her and looked down at the city as well. "Take as much time as you need, dad will fill you in if you want." I said making her nod her head.

I took in her appearance and her face was blank like she feels numb. Her eyes were dark like we got when we get mad or frustrated.

"Are you okay, Tesoro?" I asked worried about her, but I didn't get a response back from her.

"I knew something was up between the two when I was younger. Now it all makes perfect fucking sense." She snapped then turned around to sit in the chairs.

"They were always together until she disappeared and I haven't seen her since. I thought I was the reason why she left but I guess I know now." She said staring ahead with a blank facial expression.

"Tesoro, what she did was wrong. She took you from us at a young age, and then we thought maybe you died until we found you one day. None of this is your fault. Do you understand me?" I asked her while kneeling beside her.

She looked at me and nodded her head. "Do you wanna wait out here or go back?" I asked her.

"Wait out here." She said sinking more into the chair. I sat beside her in the other chair and kept glancing over at her here and there.

I heard the door open and Dad walked out with our brothers following close behind him. I gave Dad the 'not now' look and he nodded making me tap on her leg and stand up.

She looked to her left and saw Dad with our brothers and then she followed my movements by standing up. We walked to the elevator and went in with the same siblings.

The boys kept glancing over at Luca and Yaszy making me do the same. I saw her head with her eyes closed on his shoulder. The elevator stopped and the doors opened making us walk out and then waited for the others.

The rest arrived and we walked out to the car and got in. I still had my visor opened and I looked back to see Yaszy staring at the back of Lorenzo's seat with a blank facial expression.

Dad noticed too and I can tell he wanted to ask her if she was okay, but he kept it to himself until she was ready to talk. I noticed Luca and Nico were both very concerned about her as well.

They didn't know what to do, none of us did. We just did what we thought was right and stayed quiet and let her be. Dad pulled down our road and drove to the gates as he pushed the button to open them.

They started opening and he drove through slowly as they opened. He parked the car in front of the house and everyone got out of the vehicle.

We all entered the house and Yaszy walked upstairs making everyone look at each other. Dad and I walked into the office.

"What's going on with her?" Dad asked making me sigh.

"She knew something was up between Kevin and Elena before Elena left again. She said they were always together." I said making Dad rub his forehead.

"Elena took the one thing away from us, so let's take the one thing from her. Kevin." Dad said making me nod my head.

"Once we have them, we only kill Kevin for now and then kill Elena." I said making Dad nod his head but then space out like he's thinking to hard.

"I think we should leave that up to your sister, she was the one they damaged. It's up to your sister now on how we kill them." Dad said making me nod my head.

"I think that's a better idea, she can finally release some of that anger and pain and maybe it'll bring a little bit of her old self out." I said which Dad agreed.

Yaszy Romano

Furious. That is what I'm feeling. How could Elena let her own brother put his hands on me the way he did? I looked at the time on my phone and saw it was only nine o'clock.

We would be in the second period right now. I grabbed my keys and phone and walked out of my room and then down the stairs.

Everyone but Dad and Alessandro was still standing by the door. "I'm going to school, you three can come if you want." I said as I walked down the stairs.

"Let us grab our book bags and we'll meet you in the car." Luca said then the three of them sped upstairs making me chuckle.

Never a dull moment with them. "Are you sure school is the best idea right now princess?" Lorenzo asked.

"No, but I need to keep my mind busy and school might be the right place to keep my mind busy." I said making them nod their heads.

"If you feel like you're about to lose control, then come home and I'll pick our brothers up later when school is over." Lorenzo said making me nod my head.

"Thank you, Enzo." I said which made him pull me into a hug then he kissed the top of my head.

"You're welcome, Sorellina." Lorenzo said rubbing my back up and down with his hand.

I pulled away from Lorenzo and hugged my other three brothers. "Be safe, okay Insetto dell'amore." Matteo said making me nod my head against his chest.

(Insetto dell'amore- lady bug.)

Multiple footsteps were heard coming down the stairs making me pull away from Matteo to see Luca, Domenico and Giovanni with their book bags.

"I thought you were in the car." Luca said making me chuckle.

"I decided to hug the rest of our brothers but, before we leave I'm gonna go let dad know that we're going to school." I said and they nodded their heads.

I walked upstairs to the office and knocked on the door. The door opened revealing Alessandro. "We're going to school and I figured I would let you two know." I said making Alessandro open the door which revealed dad at his desk.

"Princess, are you sure that's a good idea?" Dad said making me nod my head.

"It'll keep me busy for a little bit, and that's what I need is just a small distraction." I said making him nod his head.

"If you think so, baby. Just be careful." He said making me nod my head.

I turned around then walked down the stairs and walked to the garage door. I opened the door and walked inside the garage then to my car.

I opened my door and got out then took my gun from my thigh and place it in my glovebox with my other gun.

I clicked the garage button before starting the car. I pulled out of the garage and drove to the gates which Luca pushed the button and I drove through them slowly as they opened.

I drove down the road and once we got to the main road I turned right and then drove to school.

"Does this car go any faster?" Nico asked complaining from the backseat causing me to roll my eyes.

I stepped on the pedal making the car speed up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 78.2K 50
She's a fifteen-year-old girl who killed her "father" in self-defense and lied about it to the police. She thinks she has no other family members and...
198K 2.7K 44
Vera Romano has not had any family since she was 13. She makes sure to keep as many people as possible at arms length, apart from her two roommates/b...
266K 5K 41
(currently Editing) Aurora navigates two different lives. By day, she's just a person, with drug addicted parents. By night, she's the CEO of a secur...
80.8K 2K 35
Isabella Ekaterina is the only daughter of the two most powerful mafia families in the world: the Di Luca Italian mafia and the Vasiliev Russian mafi...