Ishq In Banaras

By Garima_kumar

"I am officially crazy, Why did I agree to this " "Stop talking to yourself , we know you are crazy " .... A... More

Ishq In Banaras 💕
chapter 1: The starting point
chapter 2: why are you here
chapter 3 : she is the new renter
chapter 4 : friend with the idiot
chapter 5 : old memories
chapter 6 : the proposal
chapter 7 : let's do it
chapter 8 : old friends
chapter 9 it is fixed
chapter 10 : the girl from past
chapter 11 : the past
chapter 12: I love you,I hate you
chapter 13 : tumhe jo maine dekha
chapter 14 : secret
chapter 15: ishq in air
chapter 16 : chai sutta and secrets
chapter 17 : hot and cold
chapter 18 : questions and confessions
chapter 20: meeting and festival
NOTE : character intro
chapter 21: journey and music
chapter 22 : the ride back
chapter 23: cheesy Mr.. Trying to impress
chapter 24 : yeh Dilli hai mere yaar!
chapter 25 : sweetheart
chapter 26 : the sleepy couples

chapter 19 : mission matchmakers

21 6 0
By Garima_kumar

Shalini

I was send to Banaras to do this interview and final I got the chance.

Pulkit Singh is a sensation , he is not just popular in Banaras but all over the country. He is a politician , businessman, works in NGOs ...you name he is probably doing it.

He is so young but people of all ages are so easily influenced by him . He is a great leader and a person who do good things for his society.

When I got the call from his office , I was so happy .This interview was hard to do as Mr. Pulkit was always busy and didn't indulge with media.

After a long time when finally when we got to know he was back home , I was send here and was told to stay in Banaras till I get the interview done .

I called his office countless times just so I could talk to him and finally I was here in front of his bungalow

I rang the bell when a man in his 50s came and welcomed me in . He was Mr. Pulkit's PA .

After some time I came to face to face with the man himself.  He was tall , had a well cut beard and was wearing a suit that well suited his personality.

In short he was perfect .

" Sir , she is here for the interview" his PA said to Mr. Pulkit.

Mr. Pulkit nodded at his PA and he left us alone in the garden.

" Good morning sir" I wished him.

" Good morning to you too but drop the sir please, I fell old when someone called me that especially when they are not working for me ." He said laughing

I laughed too at his worlds , it was true he was just few years older than me , one of the other reasons I was selected for this interview. Apparently upper bosses wanted a new age interview whatever that was .

" Have a sit " he said to me pointing towards the chair which was opposite to his .

" So how are you this pretty" he asked as I was preparing for the interview.

I smiled at him " thanks for the compliment but may I ask you how are you this handsome"

To my question he started laughing
" I knew interview with you will be special " he said more to himself but his gaze never left me .

....

It was the best interview I have ever taken . Pulkit had made me very comfortable during the interview , he joked in between which added to his personality.

He made me drop Mr. too saying that he was just 2 years older than me and I didn't need to speak to him like he was a old man who needed others to show him respect.

At the end of the interview it was proposed by him that I could join him and write more about his day to day activities. Which was a bonus. My boss would go crazy if I tell him that .

" So meet you tomorrow" he said at the end . He was walking me towards the gates . Such a gentleman.

" Yes " I said facing him .

.....
I was still thinking about the interview while walking towards the main road so that I could get an auto rickshaw when I heard a voice from behind.

"Mrs. need a ride"  the voice was deep and scared the shit out of me .

Today I will die , I don't want to die , this is the reason Seema tells me to focus on the road when I am on it and not go in an imaginary world. She told me once to be aware of the creeps on the road and be attentive of my surroundings and today I will be facing consequences of not listening to her.

" Shalini" I hear the voice come again. Wait how does the creep know my name .

I turned around and looked at the person . 

" Rudra " I said looking at the innocent face he was making . I was furious at him for scaring me like this .I could had a mini heart attack at that movement by how scared I was.

"Shalini want to come or should I just go , don't have the full day to stand and wait for you , you know" he said as if I had called him and asked him for a ride.

I decided to ignore him and started moving again.

" Sorry baba , come let's go" Rudra said . He was holding out a helmet for me in one hand while by other he was holding his ear .

I took the helmet and decided to sit on the bike. Still ignoring him though.

...

" There is something I wanted to talk to you about"

I was still ignoring him so decided not to say anything. When suddenly he stopped the bike. Making me support myself by holding onto his shoulders.

" Rudra are you crazy, why did you stop all of a sudden"

" Red light" I could listen to the smile he was holding back while talking to me . He is crazy(idiot.. idiot.. idiot)

I decided to remove my hand when he took it in his and wrapped them around his waist. He didn't remove his hold on them and started speaking.
( Is is hot or was just I was feeling hot , I am going crazy too because of this idiot sitting infront of me )

" I told you that I wanted to talk about something, it's important "

" Say without taking so much footage. What is it that you want to talk about"

" It's about Seema and Madhav"

" What about them "

" Don't you think they like each other "

"What , did Seema say something to you when you were laughing yesterday" I asked curious

I did feel that something was going on yesterday, I had never seen Seema the way she was on the ghat . She was about to tell me something when the students joined us so we never got to talk.

But now that I could think back she was acting weird and shy around Madhav.

" Nahi , she did now say anything. I was just thinking because the way they act around each other is so different.

For one Madhav has never been like this around a woman, he is a flirt but this much effort , he as never put.

I can't say anything about Seema so I wanted to talk to you about it "

" She is not like this too , in past she was always been straight forward with all her ex's " I said remembering all the idiots and how she kicked their asses.

" I think we should be match makers for them" he said

"Why"

" Between you and me , Madhav likes Seema .

Shalini promise me you will NEVER tell this to anyone, Madhav will kill me for telling you this, please  "

I was shocked at first but then started laughing .

" Promise me , Shalini"

" Promise baba promise"

.....
When I entered the house, Seema was standing in the courtyard practically jumping, she has a wired smile as if she has won a court case .

When she saw me , she came running towards me . Her bright smile was scaring me .

" Do you need to go emergency, are you still drank what is going on "

" Niki is getting married " she said . After realizing what she just said I was going crazy too .

Niki was life line of our group. Seema, Niki and I were famous in our school for always being together. We were even given name of ' three musketeers' because of this reason.

We were best of friends in school even when our personalities were supered different.

Niki was the dance queen, activity participated in all school competitions , Seema was the kick ass girl everyone was scared of her while I was the boring nerd.

" Guess the groom" she said her smile even bigger.

" No idea"

" Moksh Rao, the computer guy she had a crush on "

" No way" we both laughed.

Moksh was Niki's crush, the only guy she could never speak in front of . He was schools tech team students president. Hence the secret name computer guy.

" How did they meet again, as far as I know they were not in contact with each other after school" I asked still processing the news.

" They work together, miss had a office romance " she said laughing.

The news was great and it increased my happiness even more .

It was the best day I ever had . First the perfect interview and now this ... I couldn't ask for more.

....
" Tell me honestly, you tricked him to marry you" Seema said to Niki who was on video call with us .

" I promise I did not " she said from the laptop screen.

" So when will you both joining the wedding party, I miss you "

" Soon, still have some work here but will be back soon " I said

" Shalini does it include getting married, aunty told me about your Mr. Never thought you will be hiding him from me " she said dramatically.

" Seema you could have told me " she said narrowing her eyes towards Seema .

" We can talk about me later , I think Seema had someone she likes too" I said to ask about Madhav . It was the best time , Niki was always able to get truth out of Seema .

" Who " they both asked at the same time.

" Madhav" I said looking at Seema .

" Hold on , get me in loop too "

I summarized all about Madhav and how Seema acted on the ghat . Even Seema was surprised.

" So you like this Madhav guy " Niki said after my narration

" I like how he gave me all his attention and flirts with me but I ignored him . Now he does not like me . I lost my chance with him " Seema said looking down at her hands .

" You are overthinking" Niki said

It was clear she liked him and he liked her back by what Rudra had told me but both had there insecurities which they had to get over with . I think mission match makers is on .

" Shalini , Seema dinner is ready. Tara will send me again if you don't come with me  " Rudra said from outside.

" Rudra , it is you Rudra " Niki said trying to look at the voice source  through the screen . Seema and I was super confused. How did she know him and how was she sure that it was him

"What are you both looking at , ask him to join . I want to talk to this idiot"

" Who are you calling idiot, Mrs. Rao" he said now joining us on the video call.

It's was surprising for me and Seema that he knew both Niki and Moksh ,
Add to this he was talking to Niki as if they were childhood friends. And one more thing was idiot his name , everyone called him that first Amma then Niki and I too use it ( in my head)

I looked at Seema who was looking at Niki and Rudra interacting. She passed me a look which screamed ' please explain' in capital bold letters.

She left the room when we heard Tara's voice calling us again.

Now that my friends were doing there own things, Seema who was downstairs with Tara and niki who was busy with my hidden Mr. I decided to end this call to make my presence felt .

But before I could say something Niki asked Rudra and Madhav to join the wedding party and come to Delhi along with me and Seema .

It's was going to be one interesting trip .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 17.7K 69
Sequeal of 'Home To You' can be read stand alone. ©️All Right Sereved by me @deliciouspeach__ (writer_maira)©️ 25 years have passed and everything i...
231K 10.7K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...
101K 6.7K 41
Two people completely in love and inseparable but ......one big incident changed their life and they got separated.... what will happen when dest...
13.1K 601 13
"Preeti...kyu ro rhi ho meri jaan main tumhara tha hu aur rahunga" "Ask yourself Prem Singhania khudse pucho" Two souls,Two minds, Two bestfriends...