TEJRAN'S LITTLE MAGIC ❤

By santhiyasuresh

A Fairytale Love story which made everyone in the world believe in love, which made few envy them for the lov... More

1.Miracle inside us :)
2. Family ki kushi :)
3. When will the baby come?
4. Sunny, wake up u idiot..
5. My Rose, this is for you :)
6. Will you be my star for the next 7 lives?
7- choose one, chocolate or me?
8. I have my personal Teddy
9. Hug kiya ya masti?
10. Pyaar ko chupa nahi sakta
11. Happy Valentine's My World
12- Don't u dare speak a word
13- Bachi nahi hu, Maa banewale hu :)
14- Jaan ho tum meri teju
15. Time to surprise her
16. Cutie Teju with cute belly
Note about comments
17. They are not worth of it Sunny
18 - His care, Her fear
19. Meri cutie choti hai
20. She is not ur daughter
21. Teri hasi, meri khushi
22. Best Mother and Father
23. Laddoo's Pre baby shower
24. Omi and Nik in trouble
25.Uski Dhadkan mei hai sukoon
26. Hum hai uski parents
27. Sunny ka hosh udgaya
28. She is papa's princess
29. Kaise batau tujhe
30. My biggest possesion
31. Ye raatein ye mausam
32. Life is not a race
33. He is always your son
34. Veer and Tara ka Tashan
35. Tujhme Rab dhikta hai
36. The best gift ever
37. Muskurane ki wajah tum ho
38. My lucky charm, Teju.
39. Little magic arrival
40. Hello, cutie choti ❤
41. Tujhse upar koye nahi❤
42. Welcome to Chola Ceremony
43. 1 month of Aashu
44. A glimpse of aashu's milestones
45. Annaprasana ceremony
46. In my arms, tonight 😌
47 - Court's decision on Tara
48. Sitaron ki mehfil
49. Yeh dooriyan
50- Meri duniya tu hi re
51 - Aashvi turns 1 ❤🥺
52. Mumma laddoo on duty
53. Laddoo in dilemma
54. Baby's first lohri
55. Aashu's mumma at work
56. You know I hate....
57. Contract with Baby AASHU
58. Aashvi and her Papa
59. I m sorry Sunny
60.First day at school
61. Rowdy baby Aashvi
62. Game day 🤝 Tejran
63. Aashvi is hurt
64. y not second baby?
66. Our content life
67. Tejaaa...calm down
68. Love or infatuation
69. Aashvi kidnapped?
Epilogue
New Story - TAAQAT - E - ISHQ

65. you don't love me anymore

3K 499 36
By santhiyasuresh

It's been 1 year since aashvi born and they have been enjoying the phase, loving her together, parenting to their best and been a happy family to other side. But, when a coin have two sides, can't life have..

They are happy being parents but somewhere teja started missing their time together. She have been pampered so much all these days and suddenly when the attention entirely shifted to her daughter, she couldn't think in a straight mind. She wanted to share these thought but she doesn't know how he might take it. Not that they r intentionally neglecting her but it does happen and she felt bad everytime.

She was sitting on the bed folding her clothes when her mind was filled with all these thoughts. She didn't realise anything happening around her, aashvi crawled towards her and started clapping her hands but it didn't reach teju ears.

She was thinking how he didn't even ask her how she was, usually he does everytime when she was in her periods, he used to buy her chocolates and take care of her but today it didn't even strike him that she was in her periods.

Aashvi started crying when her mother didn't responded her back and someone picked her up.

Someone jerked teju and she looked up to see karan holding crying aashvi in his hands.

Karan " kahan Koye huye hai, kya sochrahe tu..she was crying loudly that I could hear at the door and you r sitting idle teja.. What happened to you? "

He doesn't want to be harsh but it didn't come out Lil louder making her cry instantly, she was already high on her overthinking and this was the last stroke. She moved to the balcony and karan looked at her shocked.

He took the crying aashvi outside to console her, he wanted to calm her first and then decided to have a talk with Teja.

After sometime, aashvi stopped crying and started playing with her toys, he asked Papa kundrra to look after her and he walked inside.

He entered their room and locked it, she was still in the balcony and her shoulders were shaking. He sighed and walked to her.

Karan " teja "

He placed his hands on her shoulder and she moved away immediately.

Karan " teja stop crying, please tell me what's happening, y r u crying.. Are u having cramps, what's wrong teju .. Tu bolegi nahi toh mei kya karunga "

Teja " kya bolu mei, ab kyu bolu, kyu aaye ho yahan.. Oh suddenly yaad agaya teri bas beti nahi biwi bhi hai "

Karan " what the fuck is wrong with you teju.. Kaise baatei kar rhehai "

Teju " you r neglecting me now sunny.. Can't u see that.. She is very important to you now.. Mei kya hu "

Karan " aise nai hai laddooo..i m sorry if u felt that way.. How can I neglect you, you r my world teju "

Teju " jhoot.. Sab jhoot "

Karan " no teju listen "

Teja " I m saying the truth karan, You just see me now as aashvi mother and I think you forgot I am your wife, meri bhi feelings hai..i need you karan but whenever I need you, you were so busy spending your time with her. She is our daughter, I m happy the way you love her but isme mei kahan hai tere zindagi mei.. Just think about when u sat with me and talked about us, just about us.

( she wiped her tears) if u r going to treat me this way, you could have done that from the beginning karan. Y to make me feel like a queen and now treating me as if I was invisible. Meri aadat hogaye hai tera, I needed you in everything and fuck, I m so dependant on you that if you r not there I feel like losing myself. Aaj bhi pagal ki thara baatei karaheho. I myself feel ashamed that I m begging you for this, but I can't keep this more to myself. Sab log mujhe itna pyaar kiya itni saalon mei, abhi achanak mujhe jaise feeling horahe hai sab bhul gaye mujhe.. "

Karan was stunned to hear this from her, he was trying his best, he also felt they were lagging something but never thought she could think all this.

She throwed things at him and he knew she is going out of control, he held her tighter in his arms" never, I repeat never again you will feel this way teju.. Its my promise "

Teja " don't promise when u can't fulfill it karan "

Karan " you r thinking wrong teja, it's nothing like that. You r my baby and still everyone love you, aashvi is little one and may be you felt different but it nothing intentional. Just bcoz of aashvi arrival, nothing changes and y r u thinking all this. I know this is not from today and why didn't you shared all this to me before.. Teja, I love you and how can you think, you r invisible to me, abhi bhi I went to "

She stopped him with a question " really karan, you love me.. You really do ... You know what, I feel I m not important to you anymore, you always wanted a baby and abhi aapko baby milgaye, so now I m not important in your life.. I understand "

He was hurt beyond hearing her words, she thought this low about him and before she could realize what she is uttering, he walked away leaving her and the room door shut with a loud sound making her come back to her senses and she immediately regretted saying it. She was feeling so low and she uttered nonsense. She knew she screwed it, she shouldn't have said that.

She walked outside immediately to hold him and say she was wrong, she didn't mean it, but he was not there. She was crying, in the middle of living room but he wasn't there to hold her this time and say her not to cry.

Papa " arey teju kya hua "

She wiped her tears as her back was facing him, she turned with a fake smile and nodded no.

Papa " go and see the refrigerator, your surprise is there. I know you were trying to find where it was "

She frowned and he signalled her to go, she walked to the kitchen and opened them to see, all her favorites were stocked up, her eyes teared up again, he remembered, he didn't forget.

She walked back to their room and saw her favorite flowers, just like how she wants, he never missed them during her periods,she slumped on the bed crying louder, she wanted him, she wanted him at this moment. Her cramps were increasing every passing second bcoz of her constant crying and that made it worse.

Teja pov " please come back to me sunny, I want you please.. Please hold me. Don't leave me.. I need you.. Please"
......................................................................

He was sitting in the other room, yes he didn't leave the house, but hide himself in another room, he was shattered, he wasn't ready for her accusations. He never stopped loving her, may be him showing it often might have reduced bcoz of the happening in their life, but for him, she is his world. How can she think like that.

Karan's eyes were filled with tears
" you r important to me teja.. You r.. Only you.. Teja I can survive without anything but not you, you r my oxygen, how can you think of me like this. Kya meine itni badi galti kiye ki tune socha meine baby keliye tere sath hai. Kya mera pyaar itna weak hai.. Y I am always facing this in my life. "

He was crying when his phone rang making him look at it. He saw papa kundrra calling him and he picked the call.

Papa " sunny, where r you, teju fainted, come home soon "

He felt his heart beat stopped for a second, his traitor legs ran towards the room opening the door and papa was shocked to see him coming from next room, he moved towards teju and picked her up.

Karan " teja wake up, please wake up.. You can't do this to me.. What the fuck you think of urself. Mei nahi chodne wala hu tujhee aise"

Papa understood they had a tiff and he had already called their neighbor doctor. He came and checked her, she fainted bcoz of constant crying and they just gave her injection and advised to let her take rest properly and not to take any stress.

It was later evening when she opened her eyes which was burning and she was having terrible headache, she was too tired to even lift herself when a arm lifted her and made her sit, she saw him trying to be strong and hide his disappointment on her.

Teju slowly " sunny "

Karan " have this "

He fed her soup which he made and gave her medicine, she ate them quietly and he tried to move away. She held his hands and stopped him, he closed his eyes and didn't turn up.

Karan " take rest tejasswi "

Teja " sunny, please.. I need you "

She was very vulnerable at that moment and he couldn't control himself. He walked back and sat beside her, she snuggled closer to him and was crying her heart out.

Karan was worried for her health now " please teja, stop crying.. Doc said you to not take any stress. You need to stop crying like this "

Teja " I m sorry, I know I m a stupid, it was a terrible, I shouldnt have said that, I didn't realize when that came out from my mouth, I promise I didnt mean it. I couldn't take this distant sunny, I seriously felt sometimes that you r neglecting me, I know it's unintentional but please trust me I never thought I m not important to you. I m really sorry sunny. "

Karan slowly " you could have talked to me before teja, you always says that we need to be frank to each other but everytime you keep thinking this way and I needed to prove my love for you. Y, y u always feel that you r not important or I can be away from you, you really think so. Teja, if u even stay a day away from me, I go berserk and you think I can survive without you. "

Teja " I m sorry, I m sorry.. Please forgive me.. Don't hate me now. Please... Don't leave me.. Sunny i will die without you "

He closed her mouth and his eyes were furious now " please stop saying that.. You can't leave me, not now, never. You may think that you r not important to me but I will be go crazy without you, I need you in my life just like how we need oxygen to breath, you need to understand this teja.. Everytime you keep questioning my love is not settling good to me and I may really go ..."

She closed his mouth this time nodding no..

Teja " please don't say this, sunny, u know I always feared of losing you, please don't say this.. I will lose myself without you sunny "

She cried holding on to him and he couldn't stop his own tears , she was very vulnerable when it comes to him and he can sense her fear of losing him. Even today, it was her outburst of not spending time together, it was the outburst of missing him and he decided he wasn't going to let her go through this again.

Teja in his arms " I will never think this way, I promise, I m sorry for my outburst, I m really sorry, I know u can never ignore me intentionally, I understand it's the situation but please don't hate me now. I m sorry please "

He nodded no " I promise I will never let you feel this way again. Teju, please trust me I was not with you just for a baby, I m with you bcoz I want you, I need you, please trust me.., "

Teja " I know.. I know.. I m sorry.. I m really sorry , I m stupid to utter that way, I m sorry... Please don't take that to your heart. Please sunny "

He nodded, whom he was kidding, that word will haunt him forever and he wasn't going to forget that ever.

Karan " I m sorry for neglecting you, even it's unintentional, you r my everything teju.. Please talk to me in future if u have anything running in ur mind like this "

She nodded and kissed his cheeks. He kissed her forehead and she slept in his embrace while he kept thinking about the happening.

It was not easy for them to be back to normal after that day but their love is above everything. Both made efforts to make things fine, she manaoed him and he also made sure she don't feel that way again. She could see his conscious efforts that way and over the years, everything was fine with them..

But whenever the topic was second baby arises, he dodged it and give aashvi a excuse making her believe but little did she knew, he refused for her. He promised to make her feel secure and won't let her feel that way again. He felt complete with both his girls and he didn't want another child. He was conscious about aashvi, what if she also feel that way like teju if second baby comes and he wasn't ready to upset his princess and his queen.

People thought he was selfish, he didnt compile to teju words but his selfishness was her, for her, He can do anything, everything.

She opened her eyes as the bitter memories passed on to her mind and saw the time was past 1 in the night. She was worried for him and called him, he didn't pick the call and she decided to check on aashvi once before looking for him. She opened her door and relieved to see her husband laying with their daughter cuddling her.

Teju smiled seeing how peaceful they both look while sleeping, she could see them like this the entire day. She felt content watching them, she felt complete. She doesn't need anyone, they r enough, yes they r her world.

She kissed aashvi forehead " I love you princess.. "

Aashvi smiled in her sleep making teju smiled and she moved to her husband " I love you habibi..you r the best.. "

She kissed his forehead and he slowly murmured " I love you laddoo"

She smiled widely and layed beside aashvi hugging her, sleep consumed her as she felt her day been so long and tiring...

......................................................................

Hiyaaaa... I hope u guys like this chapter and please share your views on this story

Love

Santhiya suresh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.7K 6.4K 32
Tejasswi Prakash, the typical nerd who just wanted to get good grades and achieve her dreams. While Karan Kundrra, the typical badboy who loved bulli...
184K 6.6K 19
This Story includes of our two loves cuties Teju and Karan For more Peep inside 😉 Ps- I'm writing down for the first time hope so you'll like it an...
108K 9.2K 57
Male lead - karan kundrra, 30 years old ( profession- business man, ceo of kkundrra industries) Handsome,hot , arrogant, cold hearted,but caring , lo...
120K 12K 48
Tejasswi Prakash had a neat , well planned life infront of her ; a loving family , an already successful career and a handsome boyfriend. Life was al...