The Book of Dreams and Prophe...

By Sullyletmechangeuser

This is the sequel to The Book of Emotion. You have to read that to understand what's happening in this book... More

In the Beginning
Angels
Rise
Fall
Aftermath
Corrupted
Faith
Prophecies
Spirit Woods Part 1
Spirit Woods Part 2
Promise
Scars
Domino: Part 1
Domino: Part 2
Adrien Alone
Pain (The Cause and Effect)
Land of The Lost Souls
Tough Love
Another Ephemeral
Misfortune
The Prophecy of The Titans
Chamber of Reflection
Time
Je'Taime: Part 1
Je'Taime: Part 2

Back From The Dead

7 0 0
By Sullyletmechangeuser

Lyon, Piper, Bakugo, and Deku all carefully ran out of the male locker room. Dabi was on the loose. With every step, the ground echoed through the entire hall. They had to move quickly. As they were about to turn, they saw someone. They quickly assumed it was Dabi and they were terrified.

   "Ahhhhh!"

   "What are you guys doing here?"

   It was Cat Noir. He was holding a large metal sword that was at least 10 feet long.

    "I was going to the field then Dabi was there and he killed-"

    Piper started to break down and stutter over her words.

    "Uhh-nevermind," She concluded.

   "Dabi basically killed a bunch of kids who were going to the field and now he's going to the main building," Lyon said.

    Piper looked back at him, smiling.

    "Where is Master Dupain Cheng?" Bakugo asked him.

      "She's in China. She'll be coming soon."

~~~Marinette

  Chloe and I both came to Paris before the others because we wanted to get started on her campaign for mayor. We both walked down the stairs of the plane. Chloé had rich sunglasses on while I had one of my designer dresses. When we got off the plane, Chloe noticed something was wrong. Usually, the Miraculous Temple's private airport was empty, with the exception of security guards. But there were no security guards. There were people dressed like equalists.

   "Get behind," She said quietly.

    I could tell something was wrong too. Equalists---supporters of Amon---wore fabric gas masks with cheap metal army clothing. I got behind Chloe.

    "Alteration!" We screamed.

   We learned that if stood directly behind each other while we are transforming gives us more energy and power. The equalists started shooting at us. I created a barrier made out of pure lightning. I absorbed the lightning, making it disappear. Queen Bee jumped into the air twirling elegantly. She landed near some of the equalists and started doing some hand-to-hand combat. Some of the equalists continued shooting at me so I used my yo-yo to yank one of their military guns. I grabbed the gun from the floor. It had a familiar signature written on it. The signature of the former mayor, Mayor Raiko. They had stolen the guns. I was in utter shock. How could Felix be so ruthless? Ever since I was 14, he'd been out for me. I hated him. One of the equalists, while I wasn't paying attention, managed to shoot my right shoulder. I collapsed to the ground and let out a brutal cry. My eyes started to glow. Oh no, my power is being simplified.

  When your powers become simplified, it means you are at your strongest. You have reached your core power. But it also means you are at your most vulnerable stage. It doesn't last long. It just passes by in a fight when you are about to die. It's a defense mechanism constructed by the brain to protect you. If you get seriously injured in that state, you will go into a coma.

   I pounced into the arms of one of the equalists, twisting his arm. I then started doing some hand-to-hand combat. I grabbed another equalist's arm and broke his entire rib cage by flipping him into a large crowd of his people. I thought I wasn't vulnerable. I thought I was sage until it happened. An equalists behind me had grabbed the gun I had from the ground. He shot me. I could see Chloe running towards me in tears trying to save me. I could feel the light in my eyes slipping away. I fell face-first on the ground.

   It didn't feel real. It didn't feel like I had fallen on the ground. It felt like water. I could feel flipping over and suddenly gravity kicked in and started pushing. I was falling. I opened my eyes and I could see a blur of purple and blue. It was beautiful.

~~~

   Cat Noir lead the kids to the main school building. Dabi's blue flames engulfed the large building.

   Cat Noir and the kids all stood outside, watching the school burn.

    "We have to do something," Lyon shouted.

    "And what are you suggesting? We run into the fire and become nothing but dumb corpses," Bakugo shouted.

   "We can't just let them burn!" Deku yelled.

    While the teenagers argued, Cat Noir tried to focus on his power. The power of Destruction. He paced his breath and closed his eyes. He canceled out the kid's words, trying to focus on terminating the fire. The blue flames turned into a golden color. Piper was the first to notice.

   "Guys..."

   "This is why you're still a vi-"

   "GUYS," She grabbed the boys' arms and pointed to the building," look!"

    They looked at the building.

    Cat Noir raised his hand.

     "Go in peace," He said.

     Then he snapped his finger, terminating the flames.

    "What was that?" Piper asked.

     Cat turned in the direction of the kids who were, at this point, incapable of understanding how powerful the miraculous truly was. They only knew about the cataclysm and the notorious lucky charm.

   "Power," Cat responded.

   Dabi snuck behind Cat Noir trying to shoot him. Dabi braced his body and jumped up, kicking his feet toward Cat Noir, generating fire. Cat Noir dogged the ball of blue fire.

   "We have to help him!" Deku said.

    The kids started walking over to Cat Noir. Cat Noir raised his hand with aggression.

    "No! Don't interfere with this fight!" Cat Noir demanded, "Maybe this'll teach them how powerful we truly are."

  Cat Noir rubbed his hands together and smacked the palm of his hand on the ground. Dabi jumped into the air already knowing what Cat Noir would do. The ground shook as the hero's cataclysm created a straight line of Destruction. Dabi landed right in front of Cat Noir.

   "Hit me," He said.

   Cat Noir tried to punch Dabi's arm, yet he missed because Dabi moved.

    "Listen, Dabi," They continued to do their hand-to-hand combat, "you're a good kid. I don't know why you're so-"

   "Stop it!" He yelled.

   Cat Noir pulled away from him.

    Dabi had scars all over his body. He was unable to cry, but at that moment, he wanted to.

   "I am sick and tired of people like you telling me that I was some perfect child. I was quirked. Every time I used my power, I got burned and it got worse to the point where I almost killed myself in a forest fire. Don't tell me I was some good kid who was perfect and who never did anything wrong because that's what almost destroyed me!" Dabi confessed.

Cat Noir felt like he understood Dabi perfectly. A child who's been praised for what? Nothing. Cat felt so flawed like he had been lied to his entire life and that he had been lying to everyone who considered him Mister Perfect.

  "You know what? I think I understand you. When I found out that I was part sentimonster, I felt betrayed. Then, my father being Monarch was only the tip of the iceberg. I understand how you feel. Dabi, you may feel betrayed, or you're a traitor, but you are special. And anyone who loves you knows that."

   Dabi was full of hatred. He wasn't broken, he was shattered. Shattered like a window or glass building. He was...powerful.

   "No, how can Adrien Agreste understand how I feel?" Dabi screamed.

   He generated lightning, which shook everyone in the room. He swung his arms around and shot the lightning at Cat Noir, pushing him into the debris of the school.

   "Dad!" Lyon yelled.

    Lyon, with the powers of the Ring of Creation, swung his yo-yo around Dabi's wrist. Lyon flipped Dabi over causing him to land on his back. Lyon pulled Dabi over to him with his yo-yo.

   "Piper and I are going to check on your dad!" Todoroki said.

    Piper and Todoroki ran over to the large smoke of debris. Lyon continued to pull Dabi. Dabi's eyes blurred. He couldn't see anything. His hands were numb and his ears were ringing. Dabi slowly pulled his arm up. Dabi stroked Lyon's yo-yo, electrocuting it. The wave of lightning took only a second to hit Lyon and when it did, Lyon was ready.  Lyon absorbed the lightning. He pointed his index to the ceiling fan above Dabi and shot the lightning at it. The entire ceiling around Dabi fell on top of him.

   Meanwhile, Todoroki and Piper looked for Cat Noir. Todoroki inhaled some of the dark dusty smoke.

   "Look!" Piper yelled.

    Todoroki turned around. It was Cat Noir, who had taken so much ages---energy or damage ---that he detransformed into Adrien. He was on top of a pile of burned lockers. The two teenagers tried to wake up Adrien. The shook his injured body.

   "Uncle!" Todoroki yelled.

    "Master Agreste!" Piper shouted.

    Adrien slightly opened his eyes. His mouth was bruised which made it difficult for him to talk.

   "Medical room, 4th floor," He said in a weak voice.

    Todoroki and Piper both nodded their heads. Todoroki picked up Adrien, which took pure strength. They all ran to to the main buildings hallway. The hallway was completely destroyed.

   "Which way do we go?" Piper asked.

    "I think I know where the stairs are follow me!" Todoroki replied.

    Todoroki lead Piper to the emergency stairs. Piper kicked the door open and the quickly started running up the stairs. When they arrived at the third floor, they ran to the medical room. The medical was the only room that wasn't severely burned. Todoroki put Adrien on the hospital bed. Adrien groaned.

   "Todoroki, give me some bandages," Piper commanded,"Now, this may hurt a little, but trust me it's gonna be worth it."

   Piper ripped Adrien's shirt open.

~~~Marinette

I woke up. I was confused because I felt completely different.

   "Where am I?" I said.

   I stood up from the ground. I was oblivious about who was right behind me.

   "Marinette?"

   That voice... it sounded so familiar. Natalie? That means I'm in the Spirit Realm. I turned around quickly. She was there.

    "Nat," I said.

   I hugged her. She laughed.

   "It's nice seeing you, Mari."

    She looked slightly disappointed.

    "Can I ask you...for a favor?" Natalie asked.

     I didn't know what she going to ask. She had never asked for anything too harsh so I nodded my head.

    "You're one of the most powerful warriors on earth. You rediscovered healing, you defeated hundreds of akumatized villains, you are the head Guardian of the mother box. You are miraculous, Marinette. I was wondering...if maybe you could get me out of the Spirit Woods-"

   "I can't my powers have limits. Healing has limits!"

    "Marinette, listen, please, I understand, but I'm sentimonster. Maybe, healing me would be easier."

    "Natalie, I can't just go around healing anyone I want. You don't even have a body anymore. Gabriel destroyed all of that! I need you to trust me, Natalie."

   She didn't respond. I felt guilty, but I had a duty as a Guardian to not bend the rules for anyone, even for her. I closed my eyes, trying to go back into the Material World.

   "Please!"Natalie cried.

   I opened my eyes. She had tears in her eyes.

   "I need to see her again. I may not have a body, but there has to be some way..."

   "Who?"

    "Emile."

   I understood the pain in wanting to see the person you loved most in the world. Natalie wanted to see the person who created her.

   "I remember...the day I was made. She was only five, but I was already a grown adult. She explained how I was beautiful and amazing. She told me to chose my own destiny, my own path. I was her first sentimonster. The day after, she made Siren and Stella and she told them the same thing. She was so special. I need Emile again. Please, I'm begging you."

  I don't why...but she convinced me. I didn't know how I would do it, but I felt like I was now obligated to.

   "Stay right here!" I commanded.

   "There's going to be a designer skirt in my closet. I want you to take it when you go into my room."

    I breathed in and out. I created a swirl a spirit energy around Natalie. I thought about what Natalie looked like and tried to make a perfect body for her. I also had to use project my body in two places at one time, meaning that my spirit was severed into two different spirits to go into two different places. My other spirit was creating a body for Natalie in my bedroom. Meanwhile, my other spirit was making her teleport to the room. Her spirit was being transferred to the Material World. Yellow particles ripped apart her spirit, taking it to my bedroom. The other half of my spirit teleported back. Imagine, your other half, standing right in front of you.

   "We did good, didn't we?" I asked myself.

    "We always do," I replied to myself.

    I laughed. I fused with myself. The spiritual energy made me feel so power ful. I pulled head up to the sky and screamed, rippling out spirit gas.

~~~
  I quickly woke up. I was back home or in the hospital.

    "Where am I?" I asked myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38 4 11
About 4 years after the events of The Book of Dreams and Prophecies, Chloe is now the mayor of Paris and is planning to make life better for Parisien...
38.8K 1.1K 56
in which marinette and chat noir spend all their free time together and realize they are in love. love, however, kinda sucks at times. they realize t...
65.5K 1.4K 21
When Adrien's unknown twin sister (Lydia) who lives in New York City was forced to move back to Paris due to recent situations. How will she feel whe...
6.3K 249 51
Marinette can't get Adrien off of her mind but she can't tell him how she feels because he's with Kagami. She starts to realise that Chat Noir has st...