Fate Decides

By forever-evermore

(Book #1 in the Unusual Fate series) Liam, an Omega, has been living on the pack compound with his sisters ev... More

Hello!
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Fate Attracts
Fate Attracts Part 2

Chapter Five

31.1K 1.2K 322
By forever-evermore

The warmth of the sun shining down on my naked body wakes me from the slumber I had fallen into only hours ago. Blinking my eyes open, I notice I am laying on Erik's warm chest, and Ethan is cuddled up next to our sides with his arm holding both of us close to him. At first, I am really confused about why I am lying naked with the Alpha twins, but then I remember everything. I blush furiously as I remember both of them filling me with their knots and come all throughout the night.

"Liam, I can feel you tensing up. Go back to sleep, love," Erik says in a raspy morning voice. His chest vibrates as he is speaking, and it is oddly soothing. I snuggle deeper into his chest, letting my eyes drift closed, but before I can completely fall asleep, a faint howl fills the air.

It is the Alpha calling everyone who participated in the mating ceremony, back to the pack house. As soon as everyone gets back, the last stage of the ceremony will take place. I slide off of Erik's chest with a small smile on my face.

Standing up, I start searching for my clothes, looking through the soft, tall grass. The body of the infected from last night lies no more than ten feet away, something I had not noticed last night.

After searching for a solid five minutes, I finally find my clothes thrown in a pile behind a tree stump. Bending down to pick them up, I feel eyes on me. Slowly, I turn my head and find Ethan and Erik both staring at me. Blushing even more than before, I quickly slip on my pair of baby blue boxer briefs.

"Oh, love. No need to be shy," Ethan says, walking over and giving me a kiss on the cheek before turning to his own pile of crumpled up clothes.

After struggling with my shirt and pants, I manage to get completely dressed and turn to watch as my mates get their own clothes on. Ethan is wearing a pair of white boxer briefs, while Erik's are dark purple. They must feel me watching them because they both turn and give me playful smiles before returning to the task of getting dressed.

"You ready to go, love?" Erik asks after he pulls his plain white t-shirt over his head. Nodding my head, I brush my hands through my dark hair, trying to tame the wild sex hair I am sporting.

Erik and Ethan both chuckle, grabbing my hands from my hair and starting the long walk home.

*****

To say I am surprised about Liam being my mate would be an understatement. But, in a way, it makes sense. Even when I made fun of him, I could never bring myself to physically hurt him. Someone else always did that. Every time I saw someone lay a hand on him, I had wanted to push them off the omega and protect him, but I had repressed those feelings. The urge to protect him had been getting steadily stronger over the past few weeks. My wolf spirit has even been preening whenever I am near him. Now, as we make our way to the pack house, my wolf spirit and I are euphoric. We have finally found our mate.

"...Ethan? Are you listening? We are almost back to the pack house," Erik says, snapping me out of my thoughts. Both Liam and he are looking at me, concern on my brother's face, while my mate is just wearing a look of confusion. I understand completely what he is going through. It does not bother me that he is a boy, I mean my brother and I have both been with guys, it is the fact that he is an omega that is making me confused.

"Yeah, sorry. I was just thinking," I respond.

We walk in silence for the last five minutes, climbing over fallen trees and the thick underbrush, before we arrive at the pack house. As soon as we reach the pack house, I notice we are the last ones there. Looking around, I see three other mated pairs, leaving five of our classmates still unmated. My father is standing on the porch with his back to us, talking to my mom.

He is about to have the shock of his life.

Just then, my mother looks over at us, letting out a loud squeal, causing Liam to tense up. She places Liam's sisters down next to my father before running off the porch and making her way over to us.

"Oh, my babies!" she says while wrapping her arms around all of us. She holds onto Liam the longest, giving him a wide smile before talking so fast it is hard to keep up. "I knew you would be mates. You're perfect for each other."

I feel Liam relax his shoulders once she says this. I know he loves my mom, seeing her as family, and the feeling is mutual. Her approval means a lot to him.

"Thank you, Luna," Liam says in a quiet voice. His smile beautiful as he soaks in his Luna's approval.

"What is this?" I look up to see my father staring at us, giving Liam an especially hard glare. I know he is about to start something. He knows how Erik and I felt about the omega. In fact, he was the one to warn us to stay away. This conversation is going to be interesting.

*****

I hide behind Erik, trying to escape the Alpha's hard glare. During the night, I had completely forgotten about him, but I should have known he would not appreciate his sons mating with an omega.

"Dad," Ethan says, "Liam is our mate."

"My sons are not going to be mated to an omega," the Alpha seethes. "I won't allow it."

"James, you know we cannot choose our mates. This was meant to be, destined by fate," Luna says, trying to calm down her angry mate. I can tell that she is holding back her own anger, but instead of it being directed at me, it is directed at her mate.

"I don't care! I won't allow them to go through with the final ritual of the mating ceremony." He clenches his fists, his gaze never breaking from mine. Anger is shining in his eyes, but I also see fear, as if he is afraid of me.

"You will allow it, or you will watch me leave this land and never come back," Luna says, using her wolf spirit voice. She positions herself between her mate and us, her arms crossed over her chest.

The Alpha looks down at her, a shocked expression on his face. "You wouldn't," he says, voice wavering.

"I would and you know it," she replies, voice deadly calm.

"Maria, you know how dangerous omegas can be," he whispers, stepping close to her in order not to be overheard, but my mates and I still can hear him. Luna does not back down, even going so far as to lift her head in defiance.

The Alpha looks over at us, giving me one last hard glare before huffing out a breath and turning on his heel to walk back to the porch.

"Don't worry, he'll come around," Luna says, smiling at us. I do not believe her, but I nod anyway. "Okay! Enough of the drama, let's get this last ritual started."

"Luna," I say hesitantly, stepping around Erik so I can walk next to her, "what did he mean about me being dangerous? We all know how useless I am."

"Liam, you are not useless. Never believe that," she tells me, turning to look at me while guiding us through the crowd. "And you do not need to worry about being dangerous. My mate is just being overprotective of his children."

I reluctantly nod my head, knowing that she wants to end this discussion, and we finally make it to the porch, where the Alpha stands.

"Everybody gather around," the Alpha says. "We have one last ritual before the newly mated pairs are fully bonded. Let's get started."

We move into the background as Luna takes her place beside her mate. "Every mated pair will become fully bonded when they receive the bite. The bite will bind them forever, never to be broken. We will start with my sons first." She turns around to look at us. "Ethan and Erik, will you please bring Liam up here?"

Still holding on to my hands, my mates gently pull me to stand next to Luna, standing on either side of me. Luna links Erik and Ethan's hands together, causing us to form a circle.

"Erik and Ethan, please repeat after me: I, Alpha Seren, accept Liam Sattler as my mate," Luna says.

"I, Alpha Seren, accept Liam Sattler as my mate," they repeat. I feel a spark run down my arms all the way to our clasped hands.

Luna turns to me. "Liam, please repeat after me: I, Liam Sattler, accept the Alpha Seren twins as my mates."

"I, Liam Sattler, accept the Alpha Seren twins as my mates," I say, feeling an even stronger spark than before.

"Now, please mark your mate," Luna says, giving us a large grin.

Erik and Ethan both turn to me, pulling me over to them. They lower their heads and elongate their canines, biting down hard enough into the junction of my neck to draw blood. This is the only time our wolf spirit is strong enough to force a shift in our bodies. Whenever a mating ceremony takes place, our wolf spirit flows strongly through our body, allowing us to mark our mates.

"Ah!" I whimper at the pain, trying not to pull away from their claiming.

Slowly, they retract their canines and pull back their heads. I slowly incline my head towards Erik, elongating my own canines. I bite into his neck and move over to Ethan, doing the same thing to him. Now it is their turn. Erik quickly bites the other side of Ethan's neck, and Ethan does the same to his brother. We are now fully mated.

With large smiles on our faces, we make our way off the porch. Everyone is staring at us, but I ignore them. The pain in my neck is subsiding, the wolf spirit quickly healing the bite, but leaving a scar behind.

Turning to the twins, I say, "I am going to pick up my sisters. Do you know where we will be living now, so I can get them settled in?"

"We will be living in one of the new houses," Ethan says. "A few of them have been set up, and mom saved one for us."

"Why don't you go pick up your sisters, and we will ask our mom for the new keys once she has finished the ritual for everyone else," Erik says.

I nod and give both of them a quick kiss. Turning on my heel, I head to the pack daycare. I am walking as fast as I can, trying to get to my sisters as quickly as possible.

It only takes me a few minutes to make it through the house and down to the basement. Quickly, I scan the room, looking for my sisters. Catching sight of their dark brown hair, I jog over to them.

"Li Li!" they both screech, running as fast as their little legs can carry them into my arms. I clutch them to me as tight as I can without hurting them.

"Oh, sweets, I missed you so much," I say to them, spinning us in circles. They giggle as I grab all of their stuff and set them back on the ground. Holding onto their hands, we carefully make our way up the stairs.

Olive and Grace quickly catch sight of Ethan and Erik, running over to my mates as fast as they can and holding onto their legs. I start to follow them when I am pushed from behind. Turning around, I see my father standing there, his blue eyes glaring at me.

His eyes are wild and he is spitting mad. I try to run away from him, but he grabs my arm and throws me against the wall.

"You think you can run away from me? I am better and stronger than you. You can never escape." He pulls back his arm and slaps me across the face, causing me to let out a loud whimper.

My mates must have heard me because they are there in a matter of seconds. I can see they are both angry as they pull me from the ground and gently place me behind them. Cupping my cheek, I cuddle up to Ethan's back, seeing as Erik is holding my father by the throat.

"Who do you think you are, touching our mate? You have hurt him way too many times, and now it is your turn to get a taste of your own medicine," Erik says, shaking my father.

I have never seen him this mad before, and it is actually scaring me. He is usually the calm one, while Ethan is the hothead, quickly jumping into fights.

"Erik, put him down," the Alpha says from behind us, preventing me from saying anything to Erik. "He does not get to receive anything from us, not even our anger."

Erik ignores him and continues to squeeze my father's throat, causing him to sputter and his face to turn a dark red color.

"Son, you need to put him down. I will take it from here," his father says, prying Erik's fingers away from my father's abused throat. Erik reluctantly lets go, but as soon as he does, he rushes over to me. He runs his hands up and down my body, giving me light kisses along my neck and shoulders. Eventually calming down, he wraps his arms around me and Ethan, squishing me between the two of them.

We look over to the Alpha to see what he would do. He has my father pinned to the ground with his foot. With every word he says, his foot presses harder into my father's back, making him cry out in pain.

"You are no longer a member of this pack. You are hereby forbidden from entering this land, and I revoke your right to enter my pack territory. If you ever return, I will kill you myself," the Alpha says, voice never wavering.

He hands my father off to one of the pack Betas. "Take him to the property line. No food, water, or weapons shall be given to him."

Before the Beta can drag my father out of the house, he turns to me and looks me straight in the eye.

"Don't think you can escape me, Liam. I'll be coming for you."

*****

The picture on the top is of Luna.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.2K 3.1K 45
Liam Forsythe was not dealt an easy hand. On the day he was born, his dad, family and their entire wolf pack were massacred by a rival. The only reas...
3.6M 120K 56
Kyle is a very homophobic Alpha and he also has full of hatred towards Colleen - the youngest and weakest Omega in the pack. One night on Colleen's...
2.2M 77.6K 28
Berlin Cahill has always been different. He was the smallest of the bunch from the beginning. When he did not shift at the age of 13, as all werewolv...
85.2K 2K 20
𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗢𝗻𝗲 - 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 boyxboy Alpha Kyler and alpha Dom have been enemies for as long as they can remember. So what happens...