Dil Ko Karaar Aaya (SidNaaz❤)

By privatesoul1

Sidharth Shukla, a clinical psychologist, was once a fun-loving and jovial kind of person but now is very ser... More

Outline
Character Sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Gratitude
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Suggestions
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 18

808 93 27
By privatesoul1

"It is completely fine. You can come some other day as per your convenience.  Just make sure to give a call before coming." Shehnaaz responded to the lady who called her to inform that she cannot come today. She asked Shehnaaz if she can come some other day.

Hanging up the phone, she started to work on a painting that she has taken on contract. It was a painting of a tree beside a waterfall where a bird is shielding her babies in the nest from the heavy rain. She looks at it with a longing and sighs, "Koi mere liye bhi iss mumma bird ki tarah hota toh kitna achha hota."

Shehnaaz then continues with her work in a monotonous manner. However, she takes a break for lunch. While she was having her lunch she is reminded of Sidharth who used to make sure that she eats well. Tears rolled down her cheeks. But she smiles remembering him that how well he identified her talent. This talent is keeping her sane along with helping with her finances.

On the other side, Sidharth was trying to search for her. He used to visit her old apartment every alternate day. He even waited for her to come back to the hospital. He wondered what she is doing and how she is surviving.

Sitting in his cabin, he was looking at her picture in his phone gallery with tears flowing from his eyes freely. His parents always taught him to let emotions out or else they will suffocate him eventually. He remembered his father's words, "My big boy, never let your emotions overpower you. Because if they are depressing emotions they will finish you. Let them come out in any form but make sure not to hurt anyone in the process of venting out your emotions. And remember crying is not a weakness, it is just a medium through which you are able to express your emotions. Boys can cry and it is quite normal."

Sidharth was not embarrassed of crying but he was feeling guilty for not talking to her on time. He was even worried for her safety.

Sidharth called his father as he was caught up in emotions, "Papa, what do to if I have hurt someone unintentionally due to some foolish assumption?"

Aditya knew that his son is not his own self since past few months. Prisha's revelation was shocking but it was a pleasant one. He knew it would be something else that is bothering Sidharth. "I will tell you everything. But before that tell me where are you. I hope you are not driving."

"Nahi papa, I am sitting in my cabin." Sidharth answered his father. He knew that his father was in army which makes him a disciplinarian and a strict task master.

"Achha ab bata kya hua? Whom did you hurt? And what assumptions you made?" Aditya asked.

"Papa, I have asked for some time from Maa also before I tell you my issue. Abhi karne do koshish ek baar to make everything better." Sidharth requested.

"Okay mere sher." Aditya was interrupted by someone who came to their house.

"Sidharth, Shalini aayi hai. We will talk later. Just remember Aparna and I are always with you. Abhi tu lad jitna lad sakta hai apni problem se. But when you need us, we will be there for you." Aditya said which strengthened Sidharth decreasing will power.

"I will papa. Afterall, I am your sher bacha. Haina." He said trying to comfort himself.

"Yes, mere sher." Aditya said and hung up the phone.

At the Shukla farmhouse,

"Come Shalini. Have a seat beta. Khadi kyu hai?" Aditya welcomed her.

"Ji papa. Kaise hai aap?" Shalini asked sitting beside him only after she touched his feet to seek his blessings.

"Mein theek hun. Tu bata tu kaisi hai. Iss baar itne dino baad aayi. Humari yaad nahi aati tujhe." Aditya asked her caressing her head.

"Aati hai papa. Bahut aati hai. Par bahut kuch badal gaya hai. Kabhi nahi socha tha aisa kuch ho jaayega." Shalini said wiping her tears.

Aparna came with Prisha who was throwing a tantrum to play with her grandfather.

Shalini stood up and touched her feet. Aparna took her into a hug after kissing her forehead. "Kaisi hai meri bachi?"

"Mein achhi hun maa? Aap batao?" Shalini asked caressing Prisha's cheeks making her giggle. Prisha tried to come in Shalini's embrace which Shalini gladly accepted.

"No matter what, a child will find solace in her mother's embrace." Aparna said looking at Prisha who were giggling when her face was smoothered by wet, sloppy kisses from her mother.

"I am gussa. Mujhe toh Prisha bhul hi gayi hai." Aditya faked his anger diverting Prisha's attention towards her favourite person.

"Da...da...da...da...da..." Prisha babbled wiggling rapidly to move out of her mother's embrace.

When Aditya took hold of her, he was gifted with several kisses from Prisha as an apology for forgetting him.

"Can you believe Shalini that he is her favourite? I mean Sidharth and I do all her chores and what Aditya does is play with her anytime she wishes to. And this is the reason that he is her favourite." Aparna said getting jealous of her own husband.

"Maa, aap bhi na. You know she loves everyone. But since papa obeys her like she is his boss puts him in a good light." Shalini said side hugging Aparna.

"Shall I call Sidharth?" Aditya asked still not distracted from Prisha's antics.

"Nahi papa. He is angry with me. He hates me for what I did. I know it was my fault but I never meant anything bad for anyone." Shalini said now lying in Aparna's lap.

"Usse bura laga ki tu ne yeh baat hum sab se chhupaayi, par vo kabhi tujhe hate nahi kar sakta. And you know the reason. Haina." Aparna consoled a teary eyed Shalini.

Aditya heard their conversation and to bring them out of their unhappy mood, he said "Dekho dekho, meri gudiya ekdum rajkumari lag rahi hai." He wrapped a duppata around her head and started dancing making Prisha laugh hysterically.

"Koi kahega ki yeh Retired Major hai?" Aparna said to Shalini looking at her husband who has turned into a kid with his loving granddaughter. Once he was a Major in the army who was known for his reserved and disciplined behaviour. Shalini laughed at her comment.

They spent their time talking and reminiscing about old times. Finally it was time Sidharth would return.

"Chalo dinner time ho gaya hai." Aparna said looking at the clock and at the same time Sidharth entered who was unnoticed by everyone except her chirpy bird who screamed "Dadda".

Sidharth smiled seeing Prisha who always welcome him with her cheerful voice. "Yes mera bacha. Dadda is here. Aur aaj aapke liye apples lekar aaye hai." He showed his excitement by clapping and was soon joined by an ever excited Prisha.

"Sidharth, nowadays you are returning home quite late." Aparna asked as she has noticed the irregular schedule of coming and leaving home.

"Maa, aapko batayu thi na vo baat. Bass ussi wajah se." Sidharth said making Aditya and Aparna nod in understanding. Shalini stood clueless but smiled when she saw Sidharth looking at her.

Sidharth nodded in affirmation as he cannot be disrespectful. He was not raised in this way and he wouldn't do anything that would question his upbringing.

"Maa, I am coming. Just give me 15-20 minutes." Sidharth said kissing her forehead making Prisha scream in jealousy.

"Dadda" she whined for not getting his affection in the form of a kiss. Sidharth laughed at her and kissed her cheeks followed by his father's cheeks making his father frown. "Sidharth, I have changed for my rajkumari, not for anyone else."

"I know papa and I love you too." Saying this Sidharth left making Aditya smile at his son. No matter how disciplinarian he had been, he was never imposing on Sidharth.

Shalini saw this with a smile but tears rolled down her cheeks. She whispered to herself, "Kitna kuch alag hota na aaj, agar uss din vo sab na hua hota."

"Rona nahi bache sab theek hoga." Aditya wiped her tears and hugged her.

Prisha frowned as she was not the centre of attention due to her mother. So she took hold of Shalini's hair and pulled them making Shalini shriek in pain.

"Aah, Prisha chhod de bacha. I am sorry. I will never take your limelight." Shalini begged her naughty daughter.

Kids have few weapons with them which are very dangerous like their front teeth, sharp nails, their palms for grabbing and their feet for perfect sturdy kicks. They could bring down people who are bigger than their height with these weapons. Also, they are pro in using them.😅😂🤣

Sidharth came down after freshening up and saw Prisha's puffed cheeks due to anger. She was on the verge of crying. Sidharth held her in his warm embrace cooing her. When he felt that she was normal, he sat beside his mother for dinner.

While his mother served him, he made Prisha eat roti which was softened in milk sweetened with sugar. Prisha might be a naughty girl but she never  threw tantrums for food, no matter who was feeding her.

Shalini looked at them and smiled. She thought, "She is getting what she deserves."

-------◇◇◇◇◇-------

NOTE : - Namaste everyone. Read, enjoy and keep smiling.

Any comments on the chapter? (Only if you wish too)

Who is Shalini?

Will Sidharth find Shehnaaz soon? (Already 5 months have passed)

What do you think will happen next?

{Published on : Friday, 16 June 2023}

_________________________________________

Keep Sidharth and his family in your prayers.

Your writer,
Sudhanya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 12.8K 35
⚠️UNEDITED⚠️ Sidharth is a VAMPIRE 🦇.His ex-girlfriend made him human to vampire. He regret falling in love for Sonia his ex-girlfriend. He start st...
153K 17.2K 39
© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. They say love comes...
42.9K 6.3K 42
Shehnaaz... " Hate is such a strong word to depict a feeling, I use it rarely because I have never disliked anyone as much I have disliked, no wait...
1.6M 118K 101
Two opposite personality : One is bold , highly educated , dominate ~ Sidharth Thakur Other is shy , innocent , introvert and left her studies in mid...