Beautiful in Jada

By KindaWerid

The strong pull to her. The desire to have something you never thought you would want again. A glance turned... More

2: Contact
3: Beauty
4: Scoprire
5: Hypocrite
6: Rifiuto
7: Elena
8: Escape
9: Impegno
10: Lira
11: Punish
12: Nightmare
13: Proteggere
14: Chiavare
15: Family
16: Family 2
17: Alone
18: Sbaglio
19: Matrimony
20: Straziare
21: Funerale
22: Preso
23: Passato
24: Riavvolgere
1: Dead to Me
Book 2 Choosing Jada Updated!

1: Here

1.6K 27 0
By KindaWerid

If I ever took the moment to notice the things around me, I might not have landed myself where I sat. My eyes were covered with a blindfold and my mouth stuffed with some kind of fabric. My hands tied behind the back of the chair I sat in. My legs were duck taped to the chair. Thankfully, I was wearing pants, or this would be way worse. I'm on edge, I'm confused and lost. I barely remember how I got here. I just remember being approached by two men after leaving work. I could only breathe through my nose, and my heart was beating out of my chest while my stomach was lodged in my throat. Tears spilled out of me like an over filled cup, but I did not dare sob. I didn't know where I was or who was here. I just woke up. I felt petrified. Try to stay calm. It was cold, really cold. My arms were not covered by any fabric. They were the coldest part of me. What is going on?

I've been kidnapped by some random guys, and I didn't even know where I was being taken. My eye pulsed in pain. I felt my head throb as my body began to wince. I held in my yell as I dug my nail into my hand. My head was killing me.

This wasn't going to end well for me. I wasn't ready to die. I just started life. I'm too young for this, I've barely even been able to start my life. I had never found the one, or settled down or had a family or found my dream job. I never really got a chance to say goodbye, either. Not to my parents or my sister or my friends. I never had my wedding day. I haven't done anything. My life has been nothing but a boring blur of school or work. Nothing really stuck out. Things around me just happened. I slumped down into the hard chair, feeling so defeated. I'm absolutely FUCKED!

Without warning the blindfold was ripped off my head. I jumped in the chair as the light blinded me. I winced as I tried to adjust. I blinked quickly, trying to consume my surroundings as quickly as possible. My head made two quick motions before my chin was grabbed aggressively. I was forced to look in the eyes on a man. His eyes were a green almost hazel color, yet void of any soul. His eyebrows furrowed in fury, and his nose flaired.

"Dont scream," he warned harshly. I just looked at him blankly. He looked pissed. I didn't move before he slowly took the gag out of my mouth. When I went to close my mouth, I could feel the ache in my jaw and my lip swollen. What happened? Did he hit me?

BANG!

I hear a door slam. My eyes diverted toward the sound. My head turned in reaction. A large man came stalking in wearing a crisp grey vest and matching grey pants. He had a full beard with matching black hair. His hair was pushed back with a few strands laying on his forehead. He had these cold, dark brown eyes that looked right through me. His shoulders were broad. I didn't get more than a glance before the man in front of me spoke.

"I was sent to bring this delivery," he said more cheerfully.

I looked back over at the scary guy with light brown hair. my eyes finally scanned the barren room. It was all concrete. There was a bucket in the corner along with a sink and a dirty brown mattress. It was slightly dirty as I noticed the dirt beneath my feet. I noticed a second man standing off to the side with an amused look on his face. What is happening. It was silent for a moment before the man before me with brown hair spoke.

"This was gifted over and should square things away. If you gave me a moment I can tell you the clients name. It must be in private though," he said, then ran his fingers along my cheek.

In one swift motion, I saw the man's necks grabbed by the black haired man. He was thrown across the room with a thud. The man coughed before my line of vision was obstructed. He examined my face with his eyes.
"Mia bella regina," he muttered before turning on his heel, now facing toward both men. He didn't speak English, maybe Spanish or Italian?

"Who sent you into my home! And bringing her like this!" he roared out. He kicked the brown haired man on the floor while the other chuckled putting his hands up. My body jumped while the man yelled out, then tried to scurry back. And then he stomped down on his head. I stopped breathing as I stared at the scene. He then bent over and began to punch him repeatedly. My eyes became blurry as I teared up. This man was going to kill me. He raged on pounding the man to a pulp. I closed my eyes as I heard the grunts and cries. I opened my eyes ansawen his limp body bruised and battered. He looked dead. I just witnessed a murder. He just murdered him. His eyes were so swollen they were open. Teeth on the floor along with blood. I realized that I was the only person making noise, and I cried. I don't think it was for the man but for what I have seen. I was going to be next. What did I get myself into. Why me? Why?

I swear I couldn't think right. I shut my eyes again, but the lifeless body was the only thing I could see. I was scared of the man who could beat someone to a pulp like that. With no warning, there was a hand that brushed against my arm, and I flinched. Someone loosened my arms, which fell to my side. The duck tape was ripped off, cutting the sobs of mine. I quickly sucked in everything I could.

"Out," he commanded, and I jumped. I was petrified to open my eyes. I didn't want to move either. I wanted this to have never happened. I began shaking in my seat, unable to move or really compute what was going on.

"Calm down," His voice stated lowly in front of me. Without any notice, I was hoisted and onto this man's shoulders.
1 Mississippi,  2 Mississippi,  3 Mississippi,  4 Mississippi, 5 Mississippi, 6 Mississippi,  7 Mississippi, 8 Mississippi, 9 Mississippi 10 Mississippi.

I peaked just a little, praying I wouldn't see anything else bad. His heavy footsteps dominated my ears. my eyes seen tiled floor, white kind of like you would see in a hospital. There was a swift turn as well as the sound of a door opening. The muttering of men and women, along with the playing of music played filled my ears. Did the scary man with black hair bring me to civilization?! He made his way deeper into the room as eyes averted to me. I glanced, seeing half-naked women. Men drank glasses with alcohol. The room smelled sweaty, and musk consumed my nostrils. I was placed on the ground, lightly on my feet. He took a seat at a large leather brown table and chair matching set. I was then sat on his lap. One arm anchored me to him. At first, I assumed eyes were on me, but truly eyes were intent on him. The music continued to play as I watched a strange strip show for about a dozen men and my 8 or so women. Is this the prostitution ring as I was being forced to participate in?

A woman approached looking longingly at the man with the tan complexion and black hair. He shook his head in disapproval before placing his hand on my thigh. I jumped at his touch and tried to move away from him but was unable to in his grip.

"Down," he stated softly and closely to my ear. It was too close for comfort. My body began to shake uncontrollably under his gaze. I wasn't safe, I wasn't okay. He didn't seem to care how I felt or how I got here. The aura he gave off was that of absolute obedience. Tears blinded my vision yet again. I was stuck. There was no way out.

I softly cried through this "party." My head drooped down in defeat. One hand covered my face as I prayed I was just dreaming. Soon, the room was left silent, and when I noticed that all that could be heard were my soft cries and his breath. Pull yourself together. You're acting like a baby. I sniffled once more and wiped my tears away gently.

"Take this" was all he said to me and held out a small pill. I furiously shook my head no. I have no clue what that was or what drugs I would have been given.

"That wasn't a question," he stated. He grabbed my hair, causing me to yell out. His hand covered my mouth as the pill slid into my mouth. He roughly grabbed my cheeks, turning my head to him.

"Swallow," he commanded. I almost pissed myself and swallowed the unknown pill. He let my face go as I escaped from his enticed grip. I quickly ran to the door, but when I tried to open it, it was locked.

"LET ME OUT PLEASE!" I yelled as I began to panic. I had no idea what I had taken, I just needed to get out of here. When yelling and banging on the door didn't work, I quickly moved to the other side of the room, where my eyes found a window. I sprinted over as quickly as I could. I tried to lift it open. It would not budge. I banged on the window in frustration as I began to sink down.

I felt a breath against the back of my neck. I jumped and turned around. He was right there. He looked, no stared into my eyes like he was searching for my soul. His eyes were a hazel brown with specks of green. His prominent brows unmoving. His lips are still in that same straight line and tight pressed. His square jawline moved ever so slightly.

"You may not leave," he spoke. His breath smelled like a mint. His voice rang through my bones. I just noticed that my vision began to wane.

"Please let me go... don't hurt me," I whispered to him. In the silence of this room, I could be heard clearly. His hand reached out to grab at my face. I flinched my head back, running into the window with a thump. He punched the window behind me, causing a cracking noise. I made a little yelp and stopped moving completely.

"Please," I begged him as my eyes got heavy. I forced my eyes open. No. I'm not going to let this work. I need to stay away.

I shook my head again. I didn't want to sleep. I didn't know what would happen. I was so scared. He grabbed my face.

"Look at me!" He screamed. My body tensed, and I looked up at the man towering over me. He seemed to be stories away from me. I found it hard to focus on his face as my vision got hazy.

"I'm sorry," I cried out and covered my face. Darkness consumed my eyes before I could see what he did next.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.8K 1.3K 48
Emily is an African who fell inlove with the leader of the italian mafia Alessandro, it was not easy for emily , she went through so much trauma in...
20.4M 756K 89
When she was 14, Dalia was sold to Matteo Martinelli, the former leader of the largest Italian mafia. Flash forward with his son, Vittore Martinelli...
11.7K 320 44
!Used to be Ms. FBI and Mr. Lawbreaker! Warning: This is a draft and is under editing. So there's spelling mistakes and some semi-cringe moments. Eng...
987K 16.6K 65
[Semi Edited ] Previously Know As 'Adoration' Book One In The Russo Series "So fucking tight" he praised backing up looking at my body as he thumbs m...