A Rejected Princess (Complete...

By Mys_AJ

"I, Alpha Asher Reed, reject you as my mate and Luna." He didn't blink. He didn't show a spark of remorse. He... More

A Rejected Princess
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Author's Note
Epilogue
Sequel
Spin-off

Chapter Forty-Four

201K 6.8K 748
By Mys_AJ

Genevieve

I'm pregnant. There is another werewolf growing inside of me. It's gonna be a mini-Asher or a mini-Eve. I'm absolutely ecstatic. Most people would think that having a baby at 18 would ruin your life. But to me, it feels like I'm just starting my life. I'm actually extremely happy about my baby. Except for of course the stupid witch ass-holes. And Malcom. God, I wanna punch that guy in the face.

Anyways, right now, Asher is laying on my stomach. Well, at least his head is laying on my stomach. We both fell asleep last night, and he refused to sleep on the bed for fear of 'squishing our baby.' I reached down and ran my hand through his soft hair. Damn, I missed him.

Dr. Nale came into the room and Asher jolted awake. "Hello. Alpha, Luna" he said, nodding to both of us. Asher yawned and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. "How are you feeling?" the doctor asked me.

I shrugged. "Okay, I guess" I'm not nauseous anymore. I actually feel refreshed. Its probably because Asher is back. Mates have that effect on each other.

"That's good. I'm going to go over what happened since we didn't get the chance yesterday" he informed me. I nodded, allowing him to continue. "Well, it was normal nausea for a pregnant woman. You just passed out because you weren't used to it. The pain is a lot of handle at first- especially with an Alpha/Royal baby. It would be stronger, but your body will get used to it and you shouldn't pass out again"

I nodded my head and we fell into a silence. "So, as you already know, this wasn't exactly part of our plan" Dr. Nale stated. Obviously. They were supposed to kill that fucking witch before a baby started growing inside of my body! "We need to get rid of the spell before you give birth" he told me.

Asher nodded in agreement. "We should actually be doing that right now" he said as he stood up. A frown was etched on my face. He's only been here for about 13 hours, it hasn't even been a day!

Dr. Nale chuckled, causing our heads to snap in his direction. Asher raised an eyebrow at the man. "I don't think your mate wants you to leave" he stated while nodding towards me.

I rolled my eyes. He's talking like I'm not sitting right here. "I guess we can stay a few more days" Asher stated.

'No. He has to catch that witch bitch' Ingrid informed me.

I sighed and forced the words out of my mind. "No . You guys should go" I said softly.

Asher asked the doctor to leave, and Dr. Nale silently left the room. "Look, if you're still mad at me-"

"I'm not mad" I cut Asher off. He looked skeptical, so I grabbed his hand and pulled him closer to me. When he was close enough, I put my arms around his neck and pressed our lips together. "I missed you" I whispered one we pulled away.

Asher rested his forehead on mine, and his breath fanned my face. "So you're not mad?" I nodded in confirmation. "Then why did you tell me to leave?" he asked with a frown.

I quickly pecked his lips and the frown turned into a small smile. "You guys have to catch the witch. So the sooner you leave, the more time you have" I explained. "I just want this to be over so our kid will be safe" I muttered.

He leaned over and kissed my belly that was flat, for now. "I'll do whatever it takes to keep you and our child safe" he mumbled against my skin. I started playing with his dark hair, admiring the softness of it. "I love you so fucking much" he stated, his voice thick with emotion.

Our eyes met and a smile spread across my face. "I love you too"

Asher got up and kissed my forehead, letting his lips linger for a few seconds. "I'll be back as soon as possible" he promised before leaving, again.

*****

Shawn held the trash can, Britney rubbed my back, and Hope held my hair; whilst I emptied my stomach for the hundredth time today. I've only been pregnant for about a week, and it sucks. I love this kid, but he/she needs to let me eat.

I groaned and dropped my head on the pillow. "Do you feel better?" Hope asked. I grunted in response and covered my face with my arm. Why are the lights so bright?

"Maybe Dr. Nale shouldn't have gone with them" Shawn stated. Right after Asher, Dr. Nale, and the warriors left the territory, my baby decided to make me miserable. We all went back to the castle so there would be a doctor if we need one.

I quickly shook my head in disagreement. "He knows people and stuff. They need him" I said tiredly.

"You gotta eat before you can sleep" Britney informed me.

I rolled my eyes and pointed at my stomach. "This thing won't let me" I stated.

Shawn narrowed his eyes at me. "That is my future niece or nephew, not some thing" he huffed.

I sighed and rubbed my belly. "Can Mommy eat something?" I questioned my baby. Shawn and Britney looked at me like I'm crazy. "What do you wanna eat?" I asked softly.

"You're stomach can't talk" Shawn pointed out.

I face-palmed. "I know that. But I can get cravings if the baby wants something, smart ass" I retorted. Shawn started mumbling about how I'm gonna be an 'aggressive pregnant woman.' Which is probably true. "Salami!" I exclaimed. Everyone looked at me in confusion. I guess my sudden outburst was kinda weird. "I want salami, please" I muttered.

Shawn laughed before leaving the room with Britney trailing behind him. Hope sat on a chair next to my bed. We just sat in silence, but it wasn't awkward or anything. My phone beeped and Hope got up to hand it to me. "Thanks" I said before putting in the code to unlock the device.

From: Asher

Hey, baby. How r u feelin?

To: Asher

Good. Y didnt u just ML me?

If you don't understand our texting language, 'ML' is short for mind-link. I'm just too lazy to type it all out.

'I didn't even think about that' Asher said through our mind-link. Stupid boys.

I laughed and rolled my eyes. 'Where are you guys?' I questioned.

There was a long pause, in which Asher was probably asking someone where they were. 'About to enter a small group of rogues' territory. And we're half-way to the Gemini Coven' he informed me.

'Okay. Be safe' I told him before Shawn came into the room and threw a pack of salami at me. It hit my stomach and I faked a groan just for fun. I clutched my stomach and squeezed my eyes shut, acting as if I was in pain.

"Shit. Are you okay?" Shawn asked as he ran up to the bed. I groaned in response, holding back my laugh.

Britney smacked the back of his head. "Why would you throw it at her?! She's pregnant! Now you hurt her, you dumb-ass" she scolded him.

A small giggle escaped my mouth before I was full out, laughing my ass off. Shawn glared at me, making me laugh even more. After I caught my breath, I opened my eyes and looked at Shawn. Which was a bad idea because I started laughing again.

"Yeah. Yeah. Very funny" He said sarcastically. "Eat your damn salami" he huffed. I pursed my lips and opened the pack of meat.

"Thank you, Coco" I said while eating my salami.

Hope came into the room, but I didn't even see her leave. "Eve. You have a visitor" she stated. I knitted my eyebrows together in confusion as I swallowed my food.

"Who is it?" I questioned. Hope moved out of the way to reveal a familiar looking dark-haired boy.

"Remember me?" he asked. I cocked my head in confusion. The boy chuckled before everyone in the room just fainted. I gasped and he rolled his eyes at me. "They're just sleeping. Don't get all dramatic"

I took deep breaths to calm my erratic heart. "Who are you? What do you want?" I inquired.

The boy faked a pout. "How could you not remember me? I made you a sandwich" he stated. A sandwich? "It's Ant. Anthony. From the Midnight Howlers" he said.

"Oh. Hey" I said awkwardly, glancing at my friends who were laying on the floor.

Ant growled at me, making my hands fly to my stomach on instinct. I quickly moved them before he noticed. "That it? Just 'hey'" he questioned.

I shrugged. What does he want me to say? "Why are you here?"

"This is all you fault" he stated. "You didn't even tell me!"

I slightly flinched back in fear. "I-I don't know what you're t-talking about" I said shakily. I attempted to mind-link Asher, but it didn't work. Stupid wall!

"I just told a few people that the princess was at our pack, and I got kicked out!" he growled. "Now I'm rogue all because of you!" he pointed a finger at my face.

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't know" I whispered.

"But it doesn't really matter. I'm not alone anymore" he stated. Before I had the chance to ask, another man entered the room. "I'm sure you two have met before" Ant said.

The man nodded towards me. "Genevieve" he said simply.

I rolled my eyes. "Malcom. I see you're still a dick" I hissed.

Malcom's eyes darkened and he took a deep breath to calm down. "I heard that you have a bun in the oven" he said.

"Well you heard wrong" I lied.

Malcom saw right through me though. "Have you put the pieces together yet?" he questioned. All these subject changes are really getting annoying. I shook my head. "Well, Anthony here is my assistant I guess" he said while rolling his eyes like he didn't really care.

I sighed. "Okay. So why are you guys here?" I questioned.

"Just making sure everything will go well with my future pupil" Malcom stated. I growled and covered my stomach. Malcom chuckled at my actions. "Don't worry, yet"

"What do you want with my baby?" I asked hesitantly.

A wicked smile spread across Malcom's face. "You see. I had a witch put a tiny spell on you. When you're baby is born, it will hypothetically be the strongest being alive. Along with Royal and Alpha blood, it will also be part witch" he stated.

Suddenly it all clicked. My baby will create imbalance. It's too strong. And strength can either be good or bad. "Why are you doing this?" I asked.

Malcom rolled his eyes. "We need a stronger heir. We had your weak parents, now we have a naive little girl" he hissed. "With this kid, we can have all the power we want"

"You fucking ass hole!" I growled. Both guys chuckled before they just disappeared in thin air.

Shawn, Britney, and Hope slowly woke up. "What happened?" Shawn asked.

"They just messed with the wrong people"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2M 489K 48
Warning: Feels, Violence and sexual content Advised Age: 15 + Maisie Ashford is thankful that her older brother is becoming Alpha. She'd rather not h...
5.5M 178K 40
(Complete) Rae East has always cast herself off as a girl not worthy of a Mate. With a past of self-doubt and expectations of a hopeless future, her...
197K 5.5K 36
WARNING: UNDER EXTREME EDITING An Alpha King A Human Girl Alpha King Luca Mason, 23, known to be the greatest Alpha of all time. The only thing is he...
605K 15.4K 22
Werewolf / Romance / Thriller This story is not the typical reject story where the girl get rejected by her alpha mate, and she run away and get back...