Playing Hard to Get (August A...

By _GuiltyPleasure_

Camila has never been the easy type. One day while she's out with her best friend she meets a guy by the name... More

Playing Hard to Get
Shorty Swing My Way
Try Again
Truth Is
Diggin On You
Freak Me
Don't Take It Personal
My Boo
No Love
Just Kickin It
Baby Baby Baby
C.R.U.S.H.
Show You
Bye Bye
I'm So Into You
Best Thing I Never Had
Daddy's Home
My Little Secret
My Love
Someone To Love You
Girl Talk
He's Mine
Twisted
What Goes Around...Comes Around...
Nobody's Suppose To Be Here
Until It's Gone
Better In Time
Gone Already
Missing You
Get Me Home
Don't Mess With My Man
Rehab
In Your Hood
Look What You've Done
Last Chance
Long Way Down
Understanding
Crying Out For Me
Authors Note...
The One
Creep
Hit 'Em Up Style (Ooops!)
Try Sleeping With A Broken Heart
Me Time
Aint Thinkin' Bout You
Dirty Laundry
When I'm Gone
Like You'll Never See Me Again
Exhale (Shoop Shoop)
God's Got A Blessing
Song Cry
Help!
Guess What???!

I Don't Wanna

42.3K 1.4K 143
By _GuiltyPleasure_

I don't wanna be...
Be without you, be without you
I don't wanna live...
Live without you, live without you
I don't wanna go...
Go without you, go without you
I don't wanna be alone
-Aaliyah

°Camila°
"August get up!" I yelled before stepping into the bathroom. He didn't even budge.

I stepped into the shower and let the steaming hot water penetrate my skin a little before lathering my rag and washing my body.

Once finished I turned off the water and stepped out, wrapping a towel around my wet body. I went into the bedroom and saw a still sleeping August balled up with his mouth all open. He was knocked out cold.

I walked over to the other side of the bed and got on. Playing with his little twists. I traced his little beedy eyes, tiny nose and strong jaw. He threw his arm over me and rubbed my back.
"August you gotta get up." I said to him.

"No." He said stubbornly.

"Your gonna be late for your Deja's appointment."

"Oh shit." His eyes shot open.

"Oh shit is right. Now get up."
While August took ten years to get up, I went into his bathroom to brush my teeth before he took it over. I scrubbed my face last and moisturized it. August came in and peed, my cue that it was time to go.

I went into my room and closed the door. It was a pretty day so I dressed in a pair of denim shorts and a plain white tank top. I put lotion on my arms and legs and threw on a long light brown cardigan and some sandals. I didn't feel like doing my hair so I slicked it back and put it in a low bun.

"August?" I said as I stepped back into his bedroom. I heard the shower running and went into his bathroom, opening up the shower door.

"I'm gone." I said.

"You gon' be at Lani house right?" He asked as he washed.

"Yeah."

"Aight' I'll be by afta'."
I nodded my head and pecked his lips a few times.
-

"I can't believe we're not cooking tilapia tonight." I laughed.

"Girl I know." Ty said he's tired of it."

"Oh god. How you guys doing?" I asked while cutting up the raw chicken breast into strips.

"We're good. TJ wants to stay with us for the summer, but Tasha is acting so stupid." She shook her head.

"But for what?" I asked.

"She wants him to spend time with her family down in Texas."

"I mean I'm not trying to knock her or anything but yal' do everything. Take him back and forth to the doctors, dentists, help him with homework and all. She's slack as hell."

"Yes. Every time things don't go her way she threaten Ty with child support and won't let him see his child until she ready. I keep telling Ty to let her do it, at least he'll have visitation rights. Shit money isn't a issue. She can get her lil stacks every month. She so damn phony man, telling her family he doesn't do anything."

"No way." I said surprised.

"Yes girl. I try to keep my mouth shut about certain stuff, but that right there is pushing it. Acting like he gotta have the best of the best knowing she ain't got a pot to piss in."

"I just hope August doesn't have to go through that." I said.

"You actually trust and believe Deja is going to be different after yal' lil chi chat?"

I shrugged. "It ain't like I asked for us to be best friends. That baby is coming regardless and I just want it to be peace between all of us. After all the baby didn't ask to be put in that situation."

"You're so right. You really think that's Aug baby?"

I looked up at her. "In all honestly I don't know. She said it is. All I know is he's definitely getting attached to it now."

"We'll see, but I gotta go get TJ from baseball practice. Can you handle it by yourself?" She asked removing her apron.

"Of course."

"Alright. I'll be back in like thirty minutes." She grabbed her keys and left out.

I finished cutting up the chicken and cleaned it again before seasoning it up and putting into the oven.
I found a big pot for the rice and filled it with water, sitting it on the stove so it could boil.

I was in the middle mixing up my sauce when there was a knock at the door. I made my way to the door, "Who is it?" I asked.

"Young." I opened up the door. He locked it back and followed me to the kitchen.

I washed my hands and and poured the Mexican rice into the boiling water, stirring it up a little.

"Whea' Lani big mouth ass at?" He questioned.

"She went to get TJ." I said as I continued to stir.
He leaned up against the wall and watched me.

"How'd it go?" I asked trying to break the silence.

"Good. Getting big as hell. We find out what it is, not this appointment comin' up, but the next." He smiled.

"You ready?" I asked.

"Yeah. Nervous."

"Why?"

"Cause man, this shit just crazy that's all."
I nodded my head.

"You mad at me?" He stuck his hands into his jean pockets.

"No, why would I?"

"Ion' know. You ain' gimme me no loving and barely looking at me."

I turned my attention to him.
"I'm just trying to finish up this food that's all." I said.

He went to the refrigerator to get him a beer. He popped it open and leaned on the counter beside me.

"Why you keep looking at me like that?" I asked.

"I can't admire you?" He laughed.

"I guess....you just acting weird." I looked up at him.

"Is it weird that I luhh you more and more everyday?" He said.
I smiled. This guy...

"Where did that come from?" I asked.

"I was just thinkin' on my way hea' like damn she really ridin' wit a nigga."
I laughed at him.

"Of course I am. You four stroke creep." I joked.

"Aye. Why you bringin' up old shit?" He straight faced me like he was serious.

"Still my nigga though." I poked out my lips for him to kiss.
Just then the front door opened. In came Lani, Ty and TJ.

"Aunty Mill." He ran up to me, throwing his arms around my lower body.

"Hey baby." I bent down to kiss his forehead.
He turned to August.

"Uncle Aug!" He ran over to him.

"What's up man?" He picked him up.

"When I'm coming back to your house?" He asked August.

"Wheneva' you want. How school and baseball going?"

"I don't talk in class no mo' and my grades are better. You gon' come see me play when our season start? He asked.

"That's what I like ta' hea' and yup. Me and Aunty Mill." He looked over at me.

"Yay!" He said excided.

"Alright go get cleaned up and come down so we can have dinner." Lani said to TJ.

Aug dapped up Ty and they headed to another part of the kitchen.
-

After dinner Lani and I cleaned up.
"Let me make August a plate cause he'll sit in there and not eat then complain about how hungry he is when it's time to go to bed." I said shaking my head.

She laughed as she wiped down the table.
"That thing a mess."

"I'm trying to tell you, worse then TJ." I said as I wrapped his plate up.

I threw my hair over my shoulder.
"Well let me get out of here. Yal' can keep August for the night." I laughed before going upstairs to tell TJ goodnight.
-

I cuddled up under August as we lay in the dark.
"Befa' we go celebrate ya birthday I gotta go outta' town fa' a few days." He said.

I smacked my teeth, "For why?" I whined.

"For why? And because I gotta get this money." He said.

"No you don't. You make plenty of money at the shop. I don't know why you keep running around the world for these dumb ass celebs." Yes I was a lil salty.

"Them dumb as celebs got you them high ass shoes, that you ain' eeeem worn yet."

"Whatever Aug." I turned over.

"Stop actin' like that. But while I'm gone I need you ta' do somthin' fa' me."

"What's that?" I turned back over.

"Deja been having' some problems wit' ha' pregnancy and while I'm gone imma need you there for some support system." I sat up and turned on the lamp.

"Damn Aug. Where her family at?"

"They ain' really on speaking terms since they found out she having a baby outta wed lock." He said.

"I don't know. This is asking a bit to much." I shrugged.

"Just sleep on it and let me know in the morning. Aight'?" I nodded my head and he leaned over to kiss me. I hit the switch on the lamp and laid back down.

A couple minutes later I heard his stomach growl.
"Damn I'm hungry." He said.

He always did this.
"Your plate is in the refrigerator."

"My nigga." He tapped my bottom and removed the covers so he could go warm up his food.

*Comments people!
Vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 1.1K 18
The phenomenon of internet predators that fabricate online identities and entire social circles to trick people into emotional/romantic relationships...
577K 15.4K 34
Well, This Isnt A Traditional Fan Fiction! Nicole, 22, a very beautiful girl that every guy wanted to be with but she never wanted to date because...
128K 2.7K 28
Welcome Babies To August Alsina Imagines Book Two. Hope You Loves Enjoy It
14.5K 444 54
Harmony loves and when she love she love hard . She's only 23 years of age and have a whole life mapped out but when u come across A new Artist Augus...