Metal Sonic in M.L.a.a.T.R

By Undertale_Fan_Ultra

Reasoning: I am a huge fan of My Life as a Teenage Robot (M.L.a.a.T.R) and Sonic the Hedgehog, and, as I was... More

Part 1: Powers, Abilities, Appearance, Allias, and Origination
Part 2: Feelings, Actions, Arrival, HtdnAtWoStH, Relationships & Personality
Part 3: Episode 6 C: Metal Madness
Part 4: S1's Changed, replaced, truly/mostly unaffected, and added/new episodes
Part 5: Episode 13c: Disastrous Consequences
Part 6: S2's Changed, replaced, truly/mostly unaffected, and added/new episodes
Part 7: Escape from Cluster Prime Changes 1/4 (How it Changes)
Part 8: New Escape from Cluster Prime Script (METAL SONIC STORY) 2/4
Part 9: New Escape from Cluster Prime Script (METAL SONIC STORY) 3/4
Part 10: Metal Sonic Esc.F.C.P. Trivia, fun facts, and more. 4/4
Part 11: Season 3 Mini-sode, Cluster Prime Time Arrival
Part 12: Season 3 changes, Part 1.
Part 13: No Harmony with Melody's New Plot and some of the new Script
Part 14: My Life as a Teenage Robot Season 3 Changes Part 2, Electric Boogaloo.
Part 15: Episode 12B: Queen Bee's New Plot + Parts of the New Script
Part 16: My Life as a Teenage Robot Season 3 Changes part 3 & Knuckles
Part 17: Episode 13C, Turncoats, The new Script
Part 18: The Trailer
Part 19: SONIC'S LIFE WITH THE TEENAGE ROBOTS, OUT NOW
Part 20: SEASON 4?
Part 21: Season 4, Episode's 1a & Episode 1b Synopsis' + Plots
Part 22: Bonus Episode/Minisode 1: Remote Reactivation
Part 23: Episode 1c, "The Anomaly"
Part 24: Episode 2a and 2b Synopsis and Plot.
Part 26: The Murder of Sonic the Hedgehog Part 1/5
Part 27: The Murder of Sonic the Hedgehog Part 2/5
Part 28: The Murder of Sonic the Hedgehog Part 3/5
Part 29: The Murder of Sonic the Hedgehog Part 4/5
Part 30: The Murder of Sonic the Hedgehog Part 5/5

Part 25: Episode 3 The Murder of Sonic the Hedgehog Preleude: Updated Synopsis

147 3 1
By Undertale_Fan_Ultra

THE HIATUS HAS ENDED!!! I'M BACK~!!!

That's right. It's time for another story. And in a very Late Honoring of the amazing April Fool's Joke of a Game that was The Murder of Sonic the Hedgehog, I believe it's time for Our Live's as Two Teenage Robots to make a comeback. I will start off with the Basic Synopsis of the Episode, which would be a far longer episode this time due to the length of the game and the added scenes.

The Episode starts with a prologue, beginning with the Wakeman household receiving a package from Amy Rose, a Pink Female Hedgehog that they are all familiar with. Upon opening the Package, Metal Sonic, Jenny Wakeman, and Vega Vexus, all discover that they have been invited to a Murder Mystery Party, each given an outfit guide and a lore card. Afterward the scene fades to black before the Title of the Episode is Revealed to be Our Lives as Two Teenage Robots, The Murder of Sonic the Hedgehog. The next scene begins with the introduction of a Quokka Character, who is starting their first day working at the train. However, they do not have the brightest start, since they have arrived fifteen minutes ahead of schedule. They also realize that their nametag was not ready yet, so they prepare one on the spot, writing Barry on a nametag.

Barry, soon after, arrives at the Mirage Express' Dining Car, where they get nervous because of their new job. He is welcomed by the train's Conductor, who announces that he is retiring after thirty-two years of work, and that his wife has already got flight tickets to locked to celebrate. After handing the quokka the Mirage Express' menu, the Conductor explains its many features, and that it is used for events rather than as a passenger train; today's event is a "murder mystery party", with guests being funneled into the Dining Car to chat with each other.

Afterwards, the Conductor opens the doors to the Mirage Express. Not long after at all the guests are quickly revealed to be Sonic the Hedgehog, Tails the Fox, Knuckles the Echidna, Amy Rose, Vector the Crocodile, Espio the Chameleon, Rouge the Bat, Blaze the Cat, Silver the Hedgehog, Metal Sonic, Jenny Wakeman, Vega Vexus, and Shadow the Hedgehog all go onboard. As it turns out, the friends are all here to celebrate Amy's birthday. As they admire how advanced and beautiful the train is, the Conductor and the quokka welcome the guests and collect their tickets. Afterwards, the Conductor leaves and asks the quokka to make sure everything goes as planned. Meanwhile, the pink hedgehog announces her friends' roles: she is a journalist reporter and stays in the Dining Car; Sonic is the ship captain and goes to the conductor car, along with the Conductor himself; Tails is the detective and stays with Amy; Knuckles is the sheriff and is stationed at the Saloon Car; Vector is the butcher and Espio is the poet, both going to the Library Car; Blaze is a titan of industry and Rouge is a business tycoon, and both girls head to the Casino Car; Metal is an Attorney, and he is allowed to choose where he wants to stay, so he chooses to stay in the Dining Car until the Game Begins; Jenny is a singer, who has to be in the lounge car since it has the Big Chao band; Vega is a Mob Boss, and Silver is a Mail Man, both have to be in the Mail Car; and Shadow is the locksmith at the Lounge Car. One of these, except Amy, Tails, and Metal is the "murderer" of the game, who has to kill any of the others and defend their position through lies and deception. The rest figure out the suspected killer by finding clues.

With everyone else going to their respective posts, Amy and Tails talk to Barry in the Dining Car, Metal Sonic doing the same, since they need to wait for an hour before the game starts. As they await the beginning of the mystery, the two reveal their "lore"; the pink hedgehog used to be a nosey girl before being a journalist, and the fox was once friends with a Flicky, who betrayed him by joining the infamous Dr. Eggman; Metal Sonic is an Attorney who swore an oath of ethics, to do no harm to anyone, client or otherwise, who's outfit is inspired by Pheonix Wright. Before anyone can sit down, the train suddenly starts to accelerate like crazy, knocking the four of them out.

Eventually, Barry, Metal, and Tails wake up after the Mirage Express has slowed down; the two, along with Amy, who had regained consciousness earlier, find themselves inside of the Dining Car's closet. A heavy shelf blocks the door out, leaving the three trapped. The fox asks the pink hedgehog to destroy this obstacle with her Piko-Piko Hammer, but she is reluctant to do so, instead proposing to find another way. Suspecting that she is hiding something, Tails and the quokka team up to gather clues in the closet on why she is acting like this and then interrogate her.

While looking around the closet, the three "detectives" find two things of interest: what appears to be a rod with a broken tip, and a crack on the shelf that blocks their way. When they interrogate Amy, Tails and Barry conclude that she attempted to escape before they woke up. As it turns out, the "rod" they had found was not actually a rod, but the handle to her Piko-Piko Hammer; while trying to find a way out, Amy hit the shelf with her hammer, leaving the crack there, but the handle snapped right off. Amy then says that this is true, and that the Piko-Piko Hammer snapped because it was a backup of the original one. Afterwards, Tails quickly fixes the broken hammer, with Metal Reinforcing it so it won't snap in two again, and Amy uses it to destroy the shelf, allowing them to escape. When they return to the Dining Car, which is now a mess, they find Sonic's unconscious body lying on the floor. Amy believes that he is just playing along and leaves, with Tails hot on her heels. Barry and Metal, however, is horrified when they hear the blue hedgehog faintly saying that his body is numb and that he cannot move. Barry and Metal, briefly, assume that Sonic is genuinely hurt, but they brush it off and continue onwards.

Barry, Metal, and Tails meet Knuckles in the Saloon Car. Amy, after talking to Knuckles, had moved on to the next car. Knuckles seems to be in an irritable mood, so the Barry and Tails decide to investigate why. The two clues of note were a smashed up Super Monkey Ball arcade machine and multiple glasses on the counter. The arcade machine in particular was damaged as if someone punched it, and one of the three glasses had lipstick on it. The Trio also notices that the door leading to the next car is locked. Upon interrogating Knuckles, the trio learns that Knuckles was playing the arcade machine. Barry and Metal distract Knuckles while Tails fixes the machine and pulls up the scoreboard, revealing Vector's name just above Knuckles, hence why he punched it. Knuckles denies it was Vector, but the quokka points out the glasses, explaining that there were too many for just Knuckles to have a drink, indicating that he and Vector shared drinks while playing. Knuckles explains that the one with the lipstick on it was Rouges cup, who was looking some something before leaving. Tails then notices something else on the arcade machines scoreboard: the name "ULTIM", which Metal quickly states to have been "The Ultimate Life Form", Shadow the Hedgehog. Knuckles recalls that Shadow was the one that taught him and Vector how to play, and after he left, asked Knuckles to lock the door behind him with a key he gave him and let no one get through, Amy having got though using her master key, so Knuckles locked the door behind her. The group is confused on why Shadow would do that, but Knuckles has no idea. Knuckles unlocks the door, and, determined to continue their investigation, Tails, Barry, and Metal all move on to the next room.

The Trio arrives in the Library Car to find Amy talking with Espio and Vector. Amy says she has a tip and heads off to the next car. After that, Espio and Vector tell the detectives some info: After getting the Library, Espio picked up a book and read it, while Vector went to the Saloon Car out of boredom. Espio also states that Rouge was also looking for whatever she was looking for in the Library Car before heading to the Saloon Car. She returned and seemingly found something at the brochure stand, then left for the Casino Car before Shadow came through, locked the door behind him, and returned to the Lounge Car. Espio and Vector finish by saying this all happened before the train sped up and that they were trapped in there until Amy came.

Though the detectives believe them, Tails says they should still look for evidence that confirms their stories. The three clues in the Library Car are a map of the car found in the brochure stand, the lock Shadow put on the door, and The Mirage Express Manual, which Tails notably found to be out of alphabetical order with the other books on the shelf. After all these clues are found, the detectives decide to begin interrogations.

Vector reconfirms that he left the Library Car out of boredom, so all that is left to do is determine if Espio was really reading in the library all the time or not. Metal determines that it was the manual Espio was reading, as he had simply placed the book back into the incorrect place once he was through. To confirm this, Tails and Metal have Barry ask Espio a series of questions from the manual, which Espio answers correctly each time, and with enough detail to not be simple guesses. But Espio states that Vector was the only one who saw him reading, and that catches Tail's attention. The detectives state that Shadow would have also seen him reading while he was locking the doors. Tails also notes that Espio mentioned nothing about Shadows return from the Saloon Car, having only mention Vector. Espio claimed to have been too immersed in his book to notice Shadow, but Tails does not believe him. The quokka, however, stands up to Espio and uses the map to show that Espio was sitting in a spot behind a bookcase, which Vector confirms. As traveling through the Library Car was done in a straight line, the bookcase would have blocked Espio's view, which would explain why he did not notice Shadow's return. With the pairs alibi's validated, Tails and the quokka move on to the next car.

The detectives find Rouge and Blaze and ask the former about what she was searching for. Rouge explains that she has been looking for a treasure hidden on the train: a Fabergé Chao Egg. Blaze, who had stayed behind, having only searched the Mail car Briefly, while Rouge looked, had deduced that the egg was hidden in the Casino car. Rouge shows that she had found blueprints with the train with the safe code written on it, though she refuses to show it to the detectives due to "Finders Keepers". The two girls ask that they need their help, as the path to the egg, an elevator in the room, is blocked off by a Chao security guard. The group formulates a plan to swipe the guards access card and get onto the elevator unseen: Blaze will distract the guard by asking about themselves and their kids, while rouge picks the Chao's pocket for the card. Then the quokka will tell the guard that there is a drink without a coaster, causing the guard to leave their post, allowing the four to use the elevator. After that, the trains mechanical arms will attack them in the elevator, so Tails tries to deactivate them while everyone else pretends nothing is happening. With the arms deactivated, they can reach the vault safely.

After executing the plan, the four find themselves in the vault. Rouge locates the vault and unlocks it, finally obtaining the egg. Rouge then reveals that there is a secret with the egg, explaining that there have been only three of the eggs in existence, each with their own secret. No one knows the secret because no one has lived to tell the tale about it. Rouge eagerly twists the egg in an attempt to open it, but it causes it to start ticking. The group becomes horrified thinking that the egg is actually a bomb, and they all start to look for options of defusing it. But Barry then remembers Espio, during the quiz with the manual, telling him that the trains mechanical hands would not allow weapons or explosives onto the train for the passengers' safety. Since the egg was left aboard, it could not have been a bomb, so they let the egg do its thing. After a few seconds, the egg opens, revealing a hidden gen-encrusted pendant of a Chao. The quokka also figures that the owners of the egg kept the secret until their deaths, which explains why no one knew the secret.

The group returns to the Casino Car, and no one has suspected a thing and the guard has returned to their post. Tails ask for the blueprints now that Rouge was done was it, but she refuses again in case there is more treasure on the train. Before the detectives leave, Blaze tells them that Shadow passed by and gave them keys, like he did with Knuckles. The girls unlock the next door, and the trio of detectives continue to the Mail Car.

In the Mail Car, Amy can be seen talking with Vega and Silver, who both give her their gifts for her. Amy thanks them before going on to the lounge Car. When the Trio asks for their Alibi's, they claim that they were both in the Mail Car the entire time, simply talking since they were waiting for the game to begin. After the Train Sped up, they were trapped until Amy arrived, and Silver was trying to put everything back as Vega simply sat around, as if waiting for something. As the Trio begins to look around for evidence, Vega approaches them, giving them the latest spilled tea. Vega says that she thinks Silver has a crush on somebody. The Trio decides to Gather Evidence, and finds 3 pieces of evidence, A chip from the Casino, implying that somebody had been there, owned by Vega; A letter from Silver to somebody, uncompleted, and a pen that ran out of ink. Upon interrogating Silver and Vega, the Trio learns that Silver was trying to send a confession letter to blaze but kept running out of ink. Silver initially denies this claim, but Metal Sonic then brings up the fact that Blaze Briefly entered the Mail Car, utilizing the Casino Chip as Evidence. Silver is naturally flustered, and states that he doubts Blaze would ever love him anyways. Vega unlocks the Next Car after the Trio encourage Silver to tell Blaze after the Murder Mystery. After Silver agrees, the Trio moves on to the Lounge Car.

The detectives find Amy confronting Shadow about locking the doors. Tails asks why Shadow was locking the doors, but he refuses to elaborate, telling them he has an "appointment" soon. Naturally, the detectives look for clues. The three clues in the Lounge Car are a key ring with two keys on it, and Barry wonders why there aren't more on them, considering Shadow is a locksmith, a piece of crumpled paper in a trash can, and a hidden passageway to the Library Car hidden in a wardrobe. Metal Sonic also notices a printer and a computer in the room, which Tails notes that the former is tricky to use. With these clues, the detectives confront Shadow.

First off, Amy states her reason on why Shadow was locking all the doors through the "hot tip" she came across. Amy figures that Shadow was locking all the doors to keep Sonic from escaping the Conductors car (which is the next car over). Tails reminds Amy that Sonic was found in the Dining Car, and the quokka points out the hidden passageway. This does not deter Amy though, who simply claims that Shadow moved Sonic to the Dining Car via the passage. Tails does mention that Vector was busy playing the arcade machine with Knuckles and that Espio was distracted reading a book, so they could have not noticed Shadow. On hearing about Espio, Shadow claims that the chameleon was lying, claiming to have looked in the library for him, but found no one. Amy thinks Shadow is lying though, and asks him why he was looking for Espio, to which Shadow says he wanted to give him a key. The detectives present the key ring to back Shadow's claim, and state that he had been giving out keys to everyone; the remaining keys were for Espio and Vector, with Shadow also had his own key as well.

Amy then poses a question: if Shadow did not murder Sonic, why was he locking the doors? After some thinking, the detectives deduce that Shadow was actually trying to keep Amy away from him. Amy is shocked about this and demands evidence, which the quokka gives: the crumpled piece of paper, which is of a ticket website for one of Amy's favorite bands, Hot Honey. Everyone but Sonic and Shadow has given Amy their birthday present, the former due to the "murder". Shadow was not able to get a present in time for the train trip, so he was hurrying to buy tickets for a live concert. He had accidentally printed the bands homepage by mistake due to how tricky the printer was to operate and threw it into the trash. Shadows appointment was waiting for the tickets to become available again, as the tickets sold out really quick, and was locking the doors to stall Amy in order to avoid ruining the surprise, while handing out the keys to everyone so that they could traverse the train. However, Amy's master key foiled his plan.

Amy is touched by Shadow's generosity, even inviting him to the concert, much to his chagrin, but is bummed that her hot take led her on a wild goose chase. Though she refuses to reveal who her source was, Tails has an idea who it is, but they still have to investigate the Conductors Car. The quokka, Tails, Amy, and Shadow move to the conductor's car to finish the mystery.

Upon arriving, the group notices the car oddly empty, and the conductor missing. In fact, no one has seen the conductor throughout the train at all. The clues in the car are a severed robot hand from the train and a Blow-Dart. The dart in particular is odd, as all weapons were confiscated before entering. With these clues, Amy uses the loudspeaker of the train to summon everyone to the car.

Amy notices Sonic has not shown up, and soon goes with Vector to get him. When they return, everyone is shocked to find Sonic still unconscious. Angry that Sonic was actually hurt, Tails declares he is going to find out who did this. Amy and Tails ask the quokka the big question: Who killed Sonic the Hedgehog. He names Espio as the prime suspect, much to his and Vectors surprise. Tails mentions that the hidden passageway, which was found after Espio's original interrogation, could have allowed him to leave the library at any time. The detectives also state that using his ninja training, he could had quickly memorized the manual in order to give himself an alibi. Espio points out that he would not have known about the secret passage, after all, Tails said they were lucky to find it in the first place. However, Metal Sonic is quick to shout out an Ace Attorney "OBJECTION!!!" For Espio's argument is countered thanks to the blueprints Rouge found, and, notably enough, she had found them in the library. They deduce that Espio had stolen it from the conductor, which is why the code was written on it, and had used it to locate the passage.

The detectives then determine Espio had used the Blow-dart on Sonic to knock him unconscious, though Blaze notes that he is very banged up, much more damage than the Blow-Dart could do. Espio says that if he had knocked Sonic out in the Conductors car, how did he end up in the Dining Car? Espio did not have a key, and even if he took the hidden passage, he would have ended up in the Library Car instead. However, using the blueprints Rouge provided, Barry notices an additional path above the Conductors car that leads all the way to the Dining car, accessed through a vent in the ceiling. Knuckles checks it out and deduces that it is a path for the robot arms to move through the train. Espio says that he and Sonic could not have fit in there at once, but presenting the severed robot arm, which was determined that it was broken in a scuffle, Barry is able to determine how he did it: Espio had controlled the robot arms to grab Sonic and drop him into the Dining Car; the damage done to Sonic was from the arms in the struggle. Tails also points out an inconsistency: Espio was Amy's source, and thus had lied to her to make her believe Shadow was the culprit. With all the evidence piled up against him, Espio is unable to talk his way out anymore, and Tails formally declares him the murderer.

At this point, Sonic regains consciousness and explains what happened. Espio had jumped him in the Conductor Car with the Blow-Dart, but as he left, Sonic tried to tell him something important. Sonic then tells everyone that the train is a Badnik, and that they needed to get off the train. The conductor was telling him about all of the features of the train, but he had a bad feeling, so he asked to see the power source, which the conductor had never seen either. As it turns out, it was a Flicky, meaning the train was built by Dr. Eggman. Metal Sonic becomes furious as Sonic continues. Sonic asked for the train to be destroyed, but the conductor refused, as the train like a co-conductor to him. Right as they saw the Flicky, Sonic was hit by Espio's Blow-Dart. Then, the lights of the train started to glow red, and the mechanical hands restrained the conductor. The arms came for him next; even in his groggy state, he was able to sever the one the gang had found before, but he was then pinned to the floor by another. He was beat up quite a lot before he lost consciousness.

Everyone is shocked to hear what happened. Espio then makes an additional confession: he thought hitting Sonic with the Blow-Dart was part of the rules, and he reveals a note from the staff telling him to do so. Espio states that one of the robotic arms gave it to him along with the dart. From this, Tails and the quokka reveal that it was the train itself behind the scenes the whole time. Infuriated, Amy starts to wail on the wall of the train with her hammer, with Vector joining in, until the car starts glowing red again and metal shutters close the windows. The conductor is revealed, entangled in the robot arms. As Sonic tries to free him, the train tells him to stop, re-revealing that it can speak, and reveals that it was taking everyone to Eggman's Base, where they will be made prisoner. After it reveals this, the train picks up speed again, and everyone is flung out of the Conductors car, except for Amy Rose, and Tails the Fox.

Barry and Metal awaken back in the Dining Car, which lights are now also glowing red. Sonic finds them and notes the severity of the situation. The Trio decides to look around, and quickly take note the yellow glow coming from the monitors in the car. At that moment, Eggman's logo appears on the monitors, and the screen switches to a video call from the mad doctor. Eggman is intrigued that Sonic had finally boarded one of his trains, although he has no idea who Barry even is. He reveals that he converted some cargo trains into passenger trains, to use in future schemes, such as another Death Egg. Sonic demands to know where the others are, to which Eggman reveals to him that they were trapped in the cars they were stationed in, except for Tails and Amy, who were trapped in the Conductors Car. Eggman remarks that he actually was just getting caught up on Sonic's predicament, as he had created the train to be self-sufficient. He then remarks that he needed to make more motivation than just programming it in, so he enlisted a bounty on Sonic: Whoever captures him first will be granted a reward. Eggman mentions that a basic badnik would ask for something simple like an autograph, but the highly intelligent train might desire something bigger. Eggman taunts Sonic before signing off.

The quokka begins to doubt himself for ignoring Sonics condition at the start of the mystery, but the blue hedgehog reassures him to keep moving forward no matter what happens. Feeling more confident, the quokka asks Sonic what he would do; the hedgehog replies that he will speed through head on and rescue his friends. Sonic is able to break the door down with a Spin Dash, and he and the quokka make their way to the Conductor Car, freeing everyone along the way. Reaching the Conductors car, Eggman reappears on the monitor, telling the train to hurry with delivering the group to his base. The train replies that it will not fail, desiring the "wish" Eggman promised. The train itself combats Sonic, eventually taking control of the Conductor to operate the train as a weapon. Through the battle, the train reveals it's wish is for the conductor to stay with it forever, believing itself betrayed by the Conductors retirement. Nethertheless, Sonic powers through everything the train sends at him, eventually revealing the flicky powering the whole thing. Espio saves the flicky, while Amy smashes the front of the train with her hammer, destroying it. The explosion launches her into the air though, but Sonic captures her. Now back in control, the conductor stops at the nearest station. Before he gets off, the now-damaged train appears and apologizes for the trouble it caused before it shuts down. The conductor says farewell to his old friend as well, and he then promises that he will always remember the time they spent together.

At the station, Sonic and friends celebrate their victory over the train. The conductor meets up with his wife and looks forward to his trip to Spagonia, though he does not tell her what happened as he felt she would never believe him, and states that he is looking forward to his retirement more than ever now. Espio apologizes for all the trouble, but Amy tells him not to be worried as he was just doing what he thought was the game. The group notices that in the ruckus, they never ate and now are hungry, so Sonic runs to a bakery and buys a birthday cake for Amy. Sonic and the others celebrate the fun memories they had and head out to eat the cake. Meanwhile, Eggman, seeing the train had disconnected, angrily orders Orbot and Cubot to fix a bath up for him.

EDIT: As you all have noticed by now this is subject to change.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87 0 9
A Sonic X AU based on two fanfics, the Sonic Movie fanfic "Just Took a Bit Longer to Find My Way Home" and the Sonic X one "Letting Go of Hope" The m...
518 0 13
Months have passed since the climatic final battle in the Zone Wars and Dr. Oliver after months of hiding has returned with his eyes bent on getting...
1.4K 68 22
(Note: I was going to do the story after "Pokémon NL: Bonds never die" but unfortunately I got impatient so I did it anyway) After the events of "Bon...
679 2 13
After living a very unfulfilling life, Alex, his sisters and cousins all die, from one thing or another. The God Machines and Human Intellect, Mekhan...