Some Way Home? โ‡ Peter Parker

By Indy_Anapolis

"Not the reveal you were hoping for, I'm guessing?" "I'm perfectly... More

Introduction & Face Claims
๐Ÿ•ธ Prologue ๐Ÿ•ธ
๐Ÿ•ธ1๐Ÿ•ธ
๐Ÿ•ธ2๐Ÿ•ธ
๐Ÿ•ธ3๐Ÿ•ธ
๐Ÿ•ธ4๐Ÿ•ธ
๐Ÿ•ธ5๐Ÿ•ธ
๐Ÿ•ธ6๐Ÿ•ธ
๐Ÿ•ธ7๐Ÿ•ธ
๐Ÿ•ธ8๐Ÿ•ธ
๐Ÿ•ธ9๐Ÿ•ธ
๐Ÿ•ธ10๐Ÿ•ธ
๐Ÿ•ธ12๐Ÿ•ธ
๐Ÿ•ธ13๐Ÿ•ธ
๐Ÿ•ธ14๐Ÿ•ธ
๐Ÿ•ธ15๐Ÿ•ธ
๐Ÿ•ธ16๐Ÿ•ธ
๐Ÿ•ธEpilogue๐Ÿ•ธ

๐Ÿ•ธ11๐Ÿ•ธ

97 5 2
By Indy_Anapolis

🕸 ⋆。°✩ ⋆。°✩🕸

May 18th, 2023

It was the next morning and Cam had once again slept off her pain on Peter's surprisingly comfortable couch.

"Ok. I'll let him know. Thanks for telling me and I'm so sorry," Cam concluded, hanging up the phone, then catching Peter up on her conversation with Felicia Hardy.

"So Felicia wants help from you and mainly Spider-man?" Peter asked, entering the living room of his apartment.

"That's what it sounded like. She found out I wasn't at work and recapped her theories about Robby's internal pain, which we already know is the symbiote. She also made sure to mention she's great at stealing things. I hate that we'll have to work with a criminal, but we're gonna need all the help we can get, right?"

"Right. So that brings us to my plan I made while you were asleep, which I can work Felicia into. While you're right about her being a criminal, we're going to need a good thief."

Peter set up an easel with a whiteboard littered with writings and illustrations. Cam was now sipping on a cup of tea Peter graciously made her.

Peter sat on the coffee table in front of the couch Cam was seated on.

"Here's the plan that I made so far," he explained pointing to different parts of the whiteboard.

He ran over the entirety of his 'presentation' to her in a few minutes.

"So?"

"Well... I think it could work. Where do I come in?" Cam asked.

"Well..." Peter rubbed his neck and blushed. "You... don't?" It came out more like a question than a statement.

"Wait- what?'

"Well, not physically, at least. See, the role that I gave Felicia in my plan was for you, but after we got another volunteer to help, I realized that you're too hurt and will only continue getting hurt if you work alongside me. I mean, that's the reason I've lost people in the past. They got too close to Spider-man, and things never worked out."

"You're... cutting me?" She asked softly, betrayal evident in her voice.

He turned completely to face her and put his hands on her arms softly.

"I'm not cutting you off. You can be my girl in the chair, I just can't let you get hurt anymore. I mean, seriously, you've been in the hospital or ER three times in three days! I've lost too many people. I can't lose you too."

The girl softly smiled and nodded.

"I'll have an earpiece in so I can update you on the phone. And you can stay here as long as you want." Peter continued. "If I'm being honest with you, I'd prefer you to stay here. It's not safe for you to go home, and..." he blushed. "I like your company."

Cam blushed as well.

"I've enjoyed being your partner. I'm still not over you dropping me for Felicia, though," she teased.

He chuckled, and the two dialed Felicia's number.

"Hello?"

"Felicia, are you in the right position to talk?' Peter asked.

On Felicia's end, she was in the lobby of the building, helping with the front desk. She looked around to see multiple workers in the lobby, along with guards. Her gut told her to step out.

"Hold on real quick. I'm going to step into another room," she finally answered.

She let her other desk mate know she was going to step out into the front of the building to take a call.

She exited the doors, holding the phone up to her ear.

"I'm here. Who is this?"

"It's Spider-man. Camila caught me up on what happened. I had an encounter with Robert yesterday as well. I have a plan on how to get help for Robert. Can we meet in person to discuss this?"

Felicia looked behind her inside the window. A few guards were looking in her direction. They slowly changed their gazes to somewhere else.

"Yeah, we should definitely choose a location. I have a gut feeling I'm being watched," she replied in a whisper.

"By who?"

"The guards at VorroTech."

"Thought so. Let's meet at the Bethesda Terrace in Central Park tonight at  eight," Spider-man suggested.

"See you there."

With that, the phone call ended.

"I think they're watching her," Peter turned to Cam.

He explained the gist of their phone call.

🕸 ⋆。°✩ ⋆。°✩🕸

Peter pulled down his mask, stepping out of his room, fully suited up.

He and Cam went to a few different stores beforehand to buy a few things he'd need for his heist. Cam also needed clothes and essentials for her temporary stay at Peter's.

Cam had Peter's laptop opened on her lap. She had multiple tabs open such as an audio call with Peter, his location, and most importantly, blueprints and maps of the VorroTech building she had saved in the past during her spontaneous investigation.

"I'll be back after we get the absorber. Please lock everything up when I go. And you'll be in my ear, so talk to me anytime you need," Peter told Cam sweetly.

She just smiled at him and looked down at the computer screen to readjust some things.

He stood for a second, just watching her. He really liked Cam. Way more than he should've. Michelle had helped him greatly in his previous adventures, but he felt a different connection with Cam for some reason. Whatever it was, it was a nice feeling.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer," Cam joked with a laugh, snapping Peter out of his thoughts.

He turned as red as a tomato under his mask. Thank God she couldn't see him.

"Right, sorry. I gotta go. My bad. See you when I get back."

She just laughed again and waved as he climbed out the window, Cam locking it behind him.

🕸 ⋆。°✩ ⋆。°✩🕸

Peter flipped down onto the top of the historical Terrace. He scanned the area below him. As it was eight o'clock, the park wasn't necessarily packed, but it wasn't empty either.

He spotted the blonde girl he'd previously met, sitting at a secluded bench under a tree, off to the side of the main walking area.

He swung to her bench and sat right next to her.

"Spider-man! Good to see you again," Felicia's vocal volume was still lower.

"Thank you for meeting me. Obviously, you saw what's become of Robby right now. Camila told me all about your experience with him yesterday. It turns out that I was the one who entered his apartment right after you. That definitely explains some stuff."

The girl just shrugged and sighed.

"Do you know if he's ok? Have you seen or heard from him?" She asked.

"No. That's why it's our job to first get the cure, and then find him and use it on him," Peter explained. "Walk with me. We need to constantly be moving... you never know."

Obviously, Spider-man would draw a lot of attention, so they walked through the very wooded paths of the park, still having fans approach him from time to time.

Peter explained what the symbiote was and his heist at VorroTech a few nights ago.

"So, my heist partner and I stole the symbiote and a few files about it,"

Carrying the box and a couple of files on the goo, the two made their way to the exit of the lab.

"Unfortunately, we were in a rush, so the files we grabbed were nothing about how the organism would basically possess its host. However, we did grab a paper detailing how to remove it from its host. Although, the studies they did were only on small rodents, so it could be different for Robert."

"So, you're saying that it may not remove it from a human?"

"There's a possibility, but we have to try, right?"

She just nodded at that as they kept walking.

"So, how do we remove it?" She asked, breaking the silence.

"In the file we grabbed about removal, it said we needed the VorroTech-made 'absorber.' It's like a souped-up syringe according to the diagram on one of the papers," Spider-man explained. "You insert it in the host's skin and turn it on. It only sucks out specific organisms, which in this case, would be the symbiote."

"Got it. So we get the absorber, find Robby, and use it on him?" She concluded.

"Basically. But I doubt it'll be as easy as you made it sound," he chuckled.

"How do we get it?"

"The lab I broke into with the goo. I would assume that's where it is. But, because of me and my partner's intrusion, I guarantee security has sky-rocketed in that area."

"That would make sens-" Felicia was cut off by a police officer jogging up to the two.

"Sorry to interrupt. Spider-man, huge fan! But that's not the point. There's a man with crazy tentacles and black lines on his body! He's attacking people down in the park! We have officers down there trying to contain him, but it's like he's bulletproof!" The cop rambled out.

Spider-man and Felicia shared a look before Peter faced the cop again.

"Take me to him."

A/N: Just wanted to provide clarity. The Venom I'm portraying is not exactly like the ones in the movies. I wanted to add my own twist to the symbiote and how it works with its hosts.

Have a great day/night!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.6K 1.6K 22
ยทหš เผ˜ โ”Šอ™[lucky list] ! หŠหŽ no one remembered him but her. post no way home au ! spoilers ahead ! peter parker [tom] x fem.oc unedite...
458 28 16
Peter Parker had a tough choice to make. Weeks ago, he promised MJ and Ned that he would find them and explain everything again. Now, he wasn't so su...
142K 5.3K 14
'I'm Spiderman. I - I'm Peter.' 'You're not my Spiderman. You're not my Peter.' After a strange incident involving a light in an alley, you encounte...
96K 3.2K 15
Peter Parker x Reader COMPLETED 2019 ยปโ€ขยซ "You could die because you know." "I can live with that." ยปโ€ขยซ Wi...